Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Callista C.
Callista C.
Vista, CA
A lot of my friends hate swedish fish but I love them so much. They are the right kind of sweetness for me- flavorful sweetness that isn't just sweet for the sake of sugar. I love gummy candies. I try not to buy them for myself because I try to be careful with candy but I really like them.
Mike C.
Mike C.
Bronx, NY
Will you regret buying this? Probably. Should you buy it anyway? Also probably.
The bag is re-sealable, but why bother closing it? That's just one more step between you and joy. Sweet, stomach-ache, sugar-coma joy. They also have a habit of sticking to my teeth but also worth it sometimes.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Vallejo, CA
My mom always kept these in the center consul in our car growing up. They are the perfect little sugar treat without a ton of calories. Just enough to keep you going while running errands. The flavor is really nice, more fruity than sweet and doesn't leave a weird aftertaste in your mouth.
Shanice N.
Shanice N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
April 30, 2016, 8:25 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
I love Swedish fish! This is one of my all time favorite candies. They taste great and satisfy my sweet tooth. I normally buy a box from Walmart and it cost around $1.00 for a box. I have noticed other store sell them for more that why I usually just stick to Walmart for their great price.
Allyson J.
Allyson J.
Fishers, IN
I love this candy! I just recently tried it for the first time at a friend's wedding on her candy bar (beach themed, of course). I was in love! It was so delicious. It had a great flavor, great texture and was just so delicious! I bought some the next day! My favorite movie snack for sure!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Swedish fish are by far my go to candy. I love the flavor and that i can but the red ones separate from the rest of the colors. They are a little pricey for me to buy them all the time but when I do buy them the bag does not last long. I will continue to buy these for the rest of my life!
Chanti D.
Chanti D.
Roslindale, ma
This is the perfect anytime candy! Always in the mood for fishes. Love the sweet chewy candy and I tend to keep them around. I always grab a bag before i go to the movie theater, too expensive there. They are always nicely priced at cvs and walgreeens. Grab some. You wont be disappointed!
Coco S.
Coco S.
Fargo , Nd
May 31, 2016, 10:05 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
Who doesn't love Swedish Fish? These have been one of my go-to candy craving solutions for the last 15 years at least! The only time these aren't good is when retailers don't keep their stock fresh. They get hard and stuck in your teeth and it's just no bueno. Otherwise, these are great!
Dana H.
Dana H.
Taylor, MI
This has been my all time favorite candy since I can remember eating it at my grandma's house. It's a chewy candy, but not too chewy where it gets annoyingly stuck to you teeth. The taste is great and definitely not too overwhelming. It's not too pricy either, definitely would recommend.
jaclyn C.
jaclyn C.
Charleston, SC
This is my boyfriend's favorite candy. He likes it on all road trips vacations and probably buy as well three bags a week for it at home. He loves the fruity flavor in the size of the actual fish. He loves going to candy stores to get the different flavor Swedish fish to you by the pound
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?