22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,503 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I used to ignorantly ignore this product.. because well why would I want a candy that has the word "fish" in it???? Lol totally misled me. I decided to get over my judgement and try it by buying a small bag. I went back the next day and bought the full bag.
By far my favorite candy since childhood. Brings back memories of being a kid and going to the movies with my family. A fun way to eat them is to put them in the freezer and suck on them likes hard candy. Would recommend to others. It's a classic.
Swedish fish is one of my favorite gummy candies. They are a really good size and the consistency is really good as welll they are not too chewy they are just right. I highly recommend this candy it is always my go to at the movie theatre
I hate these for one reason, and one reason alone: I want to eat the entire bag. Why? Because they are THAT tasty. These were a classic treat, growing up. Fortunately, I still love them. Is there anyone who doesn't like them? I know none.
Swedish fish are a bit original but they never get old. They have always been my favorite gummy candy. Compared to other candies they have a good taste , and don't taste like plastic like some gummy candy does. They are usually very cheap!
Love love love swedish fish! I have eaten them with my mom since I was a kid, and I still love them! They are gummy, flavorful, sweet, and fun to play with! They don't stain your teeth, which is a plus. They aren't too expensive, either. Love them!
I love swedish fish. They're honestly so good and they're definitely a cheat food. They're addictive and hard to stop eating once you've started, but luckily I always have friends stealing extras from me before I can finish them off! Worth it for sure
I've never really liked these candies. I tried really hard to as a kid but they were so chewy they always got stuck in my teeth and kept my teeth stuck together. As for the flavor, not very appealing to me. It's sort of bland in my opinion.
childhood favorite! however I do not miss having to pick them out of my braces LOL I love Swedish fish - I love the new gum they just came out with as well! taste just like the gummies. I highly recommend Swedish fish if you like gummies
I love it. One of my favorite candies ever. Delicious flavor. I enjoy eating it every time I go to the theater. I think it is a good value when you buy it from your local grocery store. I don’t recommend you buying it from a theater.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos