Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA

These are such a classic! They are chewy sweet and vegetarian friendly. I'm very careful about eating sweets and only eat candy when my blood sugar is low and those are my go. I keep them in my purse to snack on a few when my blood sugar is to low. They are just so tasty! Also they are a great price!
Lacey K.
Lacey K.
Portland, OR

You can't go wrong with the original classic Swedish Fish. They're one of those snacks you just can't go store-brand with. The freshness, non-waxy outside that leads to a gooey thickish jelly interior is delicious. The only negative being I could probably eat pounds of these if given the opportunity.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Clarksville, NY

Every now and then I enjoy eating Swedish gummy fish. It has such a different taste I enjoy, and I'm not into gummies either. I will get these every now and then when I'm in a cheating mood. : )  Best thing about these is you can get a big bag at a great price from Walmart! Try them, they're so good!!
Mary C.
Mary C.
West Bend, WI

I remember swedish fish as Penney candy and having the store clerk count out each fish, one at a time, to fulfill my 'order". There aren't stores that do that anymore, so I get my fill buying by the bagful! I always have a bag of swedish fish around my house....my hubby has even started eating them!
elliott b.
elliott b.

The flavor is of swedish fish is unparalleled in gummy candy. I love how chewy and soft they are when they're fresh. One of the best movie snacks out there and pairs well with salty foods. I wish they would come out with flavors more widely distributed as I can't find any other flavors where I live
Heather S.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA

My Dad has always loved these so i feel like they are a special treat that i grew up on. I don't eat them often but i love bring a box over to my Dads and sharing a few after a family dinner. I buy them at the grocery store or target. If someone hasn't had a swedishfish you need to! Is a fun candy.
Pamela C.
Pamela C.

It may be a little sad, but I keep a bag full of these at my desk at all times lol. The bag is plentiful and gives you a lot of little fish to munch on. They're super juicy in your mouth and taste way better than some of the generic jelly rings or gummy candy on the market. I <3 these little fish!
Haley C.
Haley C.
Ashville, OH

My nieces and nephews are obsessed with the Swedish fish and wasn't a big fan in till recently I guess ut was them having them around so much lol. I get them every time the kiddos come over (mostly from kroger(only place I've seen share bags) not exspensive like some candies so try yourself a bag!
Landy D.
Landy D.
Signal Hill , Ca

For me, my weakness is Swedish fish. Literally 😜
I don't know what it is about Swedish fish but I love them and they are delicious!
Great chewy candy, sweet and flavorful, careful though because they get caught in your teeth.
If you don't like that, you may not love Swedish fish as much as I do ❤️
Laura K.
Laura K.
Cottage Grove, MN

I love Sweedish Fish. They are way better than just regular gummy bears. Plus they are super cute.  They are fun to add into a bowl of blue jello and create little fish tank centerpieces for parties. And then you can eat them!  I would absolutely recommend them. Give them a go! You won't regret it.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now