22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Dana H.
Dana H.
Taylor, MI
This has been my all time favorite candy since I can remember eating it at my grandma's house. It's a chewy candy, but not too chewy where it gets annoyingly stuck to you teeth. The taste is great and definitely not too overwhelming. It's not too pricy either, definitely would recommend.
Linda M.
Linda M.
How can you not love Swedish Fish. They are my absolute favorite candy. I can literally eat bags of them.

They are perfect because they are small so you can eat a little or go crazy on them when the mood strikes.

They're chewy but don't get stuck in your teeth and ... THEY'RE DELICIOUS!
Steph B.
Steph B.
Love love love Swedish fish. My dentist does not but it is a simple pleasure and reminds me of my childhood. It is addictive and I cannot only eat one. I always eat the whole bag. I can find this at BJ's and it is dangerous for me to have at work. This is a favorite among my co-workers.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Cute, fun to snack on. Just the right consistency of chewy and gummy! I love these in their classic flavor. Super sweet and addicting! I like to get a nice lil bag when I goto the movies! Not sticky so you can snack and not worry about your fingers being gooey! Still my number one fave!
Mario L.
Mario L.
Trenton, NJ
What a classic candy that simply never gets old. I could eat these all day and one day I actually did. What sets Sweedish Fish apart from the rest is the how no matter how much you chew the dang thing it never looses flavor. There is nothing more enjoyable enjoying your favorite gummy.
Micha A.
Micha A.
Tallahassee , FL
I am obsessed with Swedish fish. I regularly buy this bag from Walmart when I go grocery shopping. To me there is no greater candy out there. This is my bias and I have gotten it with many birthday and Christmas presents because everyone knows when gifting me this they can't go wrong.
Emma T.
Emma T.
Is it possible to love a candy as much as I love Swedish Fish?

(hint: the answer is NO)

Despite the old labeling advertising "fat free", and the tacky colors, Swedish Fish are still my favorite. The bright red hue, the chewy stretch that's so much better than other gummy candies. Yum.
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Oh Swedish Fish are the one candy that takes me back to being a kid, this is one of the first candies that I tried when I was a kid and every time I eat some it just takes me back to the first time I tried candy. I love these the flavor is awesome!!! I would recommend these to anyone.
Valyncia D.
Valyncia D.
I've had these many times in my life, but their not my most favorite. I love that their gummies and the fun fish shapes, but the flavor i cant really pinpoint it, and their a bit more firm than most gummies. I will say though that these babies are super cheap at my local Dollar Tree.
lenissa C.
lenissa C.
Swedish Fish is the jelly sweets that i prefer because even knowing that is candy it is not that sweet and it is fat free, so saying that it is for me the healthiest way to please my sugar cravings when i don't want to eat fruits, is easy to find in any store and i sure recommend it.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?