Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
I love swedish fish. THey're addicting! They are sweet, but not too sweet. They're the perfect shape for one bite and are a pretty red color.
Emily C.
Emily C.
A classic, wonderfully textured, red, chewy candy in the shape of a fish. Not quite cherry or strawberry flavor, it is its own unique flavor.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Strasburg, VA
I mean honestly who could go wrong with Swedish Fish? The only complaint I have is that it is impossible not to get them stuck in your teeth.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Rockford, IL
I have always eaten these since i was little. and i still love them. and they have no coconut in it. and lately everything has coconut in it.
Tuti
Tuti
You can honestly never go wrong with Swedish Fish. Not a huge candy fan, but it's not too sweet so it's always a perfect sweet snack for me.
Brande D.
Brande D.
San Bernardino, CA
These are gummies, but not chewy, like regular gummies bears. They are more soft and sticky. They are all cherry flavor and taste wonderful.
Emilie K.
Emilie K.
Haddonfield , NJ
I have a serious addiction to Swedish fish and I'm not ashamed to admit it. They're delicious and I can't get enough even if it makes me fat
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
I have probably bought 4 mini bags in the last 2 days! I love, love, love Swedish fish! They are a fat free food as well, so that is a plus.
Seo H.
Seo H.
I love Swedish fish!! They are just addicting you can't just eat one fish. You need to eat them all.m which is why a king size is a must lol
Kaitlin F.
Kaitlin F.
Somerset, NJ
June 16, 2016, 9:31 p.m.
Review for: Bag
Swedish Fish are very delicious. The consistency is okay, sometimes gets stuck in my teeth. Otherwise the taste is delicious and very sweet.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?