The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,284 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are a candy all on their own. There are many knock offs but they just can't nail the flavor. Yummy gummies
Absolutely love everything about them. The texture and taste are both equally amazing I'd totally recommend them
Swedish fish are always a win, especially when fresh. They have a great gummy texture with a unique sweet taste.
I love getting these at the movie theaters. Great cherry taste. Only con is they get really stuck in your teeth.
My favorite candy. Chewy and delicious. Not too sweet. Awesome for snacking. Love to eat them while watching tv.
Love them. Could eat a whole bag they are satisfiying and chewy.Great pick me up candy and easy to carry around.
I swear I could eat these fish all day long...my kids could too so they never last long in our house..soo yummy!
Love them! Classic candy. Prefer the Trader Joes version with multiple fruit flavors and all natural ingredients
These are not only great on their own, but also in drinks/desserts/etc. Such cute shapes, and they taste great!
Old favorite. They are near and dear to my heart because of sentimental reasons but are not my favorite flavor.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos