Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Avery W.
Avery W.
Emmaus, PA

I love Swedish fish the taste so good but are they even from Sweden I just want to know if they are or not but other then that they are good I recommend them
Penny G.
Penny G.
White Riv Jct, VT

Yet another candy I have no self control with. What is with Swedish Fish, right? They're so addictive and have a flavor all their own. I'm slightly obsessed!
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Belle Vernon, PA

Have an addiction to Swedish Fish? Well this is perfect for us addicts. Reasonable price and good quality candy. Go ahead and buy! Bet you will be satisfied.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Pittsburgh, PA

My go-to snack when it comes to travel and road trips. Have loved Swedish Fish since I was a kid. Great flavor, texture and good value. All around recommend.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.

Swedish fish are always a favorite of mine. This candy is very good because it doesn't melt or get weird from the heat/sun. I also love the flavor and taste.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Carpentersville, IL

My favorite candy ever !! Try it if you haven't it is so good and cheap! It's a good and it's gummys so they can't be that bad for you and they're sweet ❤️❤️
Julia H.
Julia H.

My favorite candy of all time. vegan (isn't good for you though) and very tasty. very sweet though so if you don't like sweet stuff then i would not recommend
Sandra M.
Sandra M.

Swedish fish is a classic long-time favorite of mine I stick to the original flavor and even my kids have picked up on loving this amazing chewy Cherry snack
Kim W.
Kim W.

I LOVE Swedish Fish . These are one of those items that my kids fight over. I may or may not Hide them in my nightstand so I don't have to share with my kids
Luxx M.
Luxx M.

Swedish Fish are so yummy and chewy and one of my favorite candies. The last forever. And they are Vegan.makes me happy to find good unexpected vegan candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now