Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Monica V.
Monica V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Definitely my favorite chewy candy. I normally shove a hand full in my mouth at a time. They are he perfect amount of sweet and they also bring me back to when I was a kid
Raeesah I.
Raeesah I.
Virginia Beach, VA

I love swedish fish. They have a distinct flavor thats specific to their brand. Very good texture minus the fact it gets stuck in your teeth. Definitely an acquired taste.
Patricia K.
Patricia K.
Roseville, MI

I have loved these since I was a kid! One of my all time favorite candies. I can never open the package and eat just one they are so yummy I end up eating the whole bag 😜
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.

I love Swedish Fish I could eat them all the time. They are a great candy compared to the alternative candies. They are sweet and a great price and can be found anywhere.
Maquíllate A.
Maquíllate A.
Nashville, Tennessee

Me encantan, son deliciosas y no se pegan a los dientes, tamaño y sin azucar extra, divinas, a mi hijo y a mi nos encantan y las compro cada vez que veo peliculas en casa
Rabia H.
Rabia H.

Nice gummy candy with sweet taste. Great to snack on to satisfy your sweet tooth. The term Swedish fish is a bit weird but once I overcame the term I really enjoyed them.
Jayme R.
Jayme R.
Medford, OR

When they are fresh and chewy there is nothing better. I love their cherry flavor and their chewy texture. Good price at Walmart. Usually more expensive every where else.
Mariah I.
Mariah I.

Swedish Fish is a childhood candy for me.. Over the years it's never changed and still really good and fun to snack on. You can NEVER have just one!! Lol .. Great snack 😍
Carolina M.
Carolina M.
Costa Rica, Alajuela, Orotina

Son ricas, no soy muy amante a su sabor, sin embargo son buenas.
En mi país no las venden mucho o casi no traen este producto pero lo he probado y su sabor no es tan malo
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

Love these little red fish! Nothing like a bag of these and a sugary soda at the movies. My go to candy (in addition to sour patch watermelon) to satisfy my sweet tooth!-
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now