Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Amy W.
Amy W.
White Bluff, TN

I really enjoy chewy candies. These Swedish Fish are fun and tasty. I like to use them as cupcake and cake toppers for birthday parties and other treats as well.
Anita G.
Anita G.
Flowery Br, GA

I'm not that fond of these, but my kids LOVE them. I usually buy them as a treat for a job well done, or for a little something extra on big days like birthdays.
Paula S.
Paula S.
Palmdale, CA

Favorite gummy candies. A Fat Free Food, Yeah!!! Great for a little snack for anytime of the day. I buy them for my daughter, but end up eating them as well.
Shay R.
Shay R.
Keene, NH

I love swedish fish, no other candy compares to the unique flavor they have. I think it's lingonberry. I get them once in a while when I need a little sweetness.
Mabel S.
Mabel S.

I love these little fishes. They are so addictive! I made my father a fishing theme cake and these gummy fishes where perfect for decorating the top of the cake.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Clearwater, FL

Been a favorite since i was little, one of the only sweets i would have eaten! they've got a great flavor and they are not extremely sweet which is great for me.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO

One of my favorite snacks! I love them the way they are, but sometimes I let them sit out and get hard and I love them that way too. I could eat these every day.
Elyse D.
Elyse D.

Great tasting, soft and chewy pieces of candies. Whole family enjoy Swedish Fish. Really can not eat just one. One of my favorite snacks when I go to the movies.
Sue T.
Sue T.

We purchased a bag of these the last time we went to IKEA. Good gummies but a bit on the pricey side. We still prefer Haribo brand gummy bears over this product.
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
New Providnce, PA

There are no words that can properly explain how much I love Swedish fish. The flavor, amazing. The texture, perfect. The color and shapes, inviting. Perfect!!!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now