Add a Photo
Photos (55)
huson n.
huson n.
Friendswood, TX

Swedish fish are ok. Their flavor is good because t I feel like they're hard to chew and get stuck in your teeth a lot. There are definitely better chewy or gummy candies,
Raeesah I.
Raeesah I.
Virginia Beach, VA

I love swedish fish. They have a distinct flavor thats specific to their brand. Very good texture minus the fact it gets stuck in your teeth. Definitely an acquired taste.
KRISTY R.
KRISTY R.
Camarillo, CA

Who in the world doesn't like Swedish Fish??? So soft and chewy and tasty. What more can you ask for? If you don't like them, I can't associate with you. Sorry, not sorry.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.

These are great. Not too sweet or sticky in your mouth. The kids love them, they're not my favorite. But i will usually go to Swedish fish if I know someone has an allergy
Claudia O.
Claudia O.
Plano, TX

Love, love Swedish fish. I mean I know it's gummies, but they are so good. And I like the fish, not a fan of just basic gummies. The design just makes you feel like a kid.
Monica V.
Monica V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Definitely my favorite chewy candy. I normally shove a hand full in my mouth at a time. They are he perfect amount of sweet and they also bring me back to when I was a kid
Carolina M.
Carolina M.
Costa Rica, Alajuela, Orotina

Son ricas, no soy muy amante a su sabor, sin embargo son buenas.
En mi país no las venden mucho o casi no traen este producto pero lo he probado y su sabor no es tan malo
Maisie N.
Maisie N.
Nicholasville, KY

I've introduced so many friends to this candy and all of them have became addicted to Swedish fish after trying them. They are soft and chewy and you can't have just one.
Holly F.
Holly F.
Grand Rapids, MI

I love the taste of Swedish Fish. They have a soft texture and are not to hard to chew. The cherry flavor is just enough and doesn't overpower the enjoyment of the candy.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Lebanon, IL

I love the taste of Swedish fish. They taste like red sour patch kids without the sour flavoring. They are not too expensive and can be found at any store carrying foods.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?