Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
El Cajon, CA
You can't go wrong with Swedish fish the flavor is just so unique just be prepared you might eat the whole bag trying to decipher the flavor!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
One of my favorites! Love to snack on these during movie watching or TV show. They are good in price and usually easy to find in most stores.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Mesa, AZ
I have been eating these since I was a kid. They make me feel nostalgic every time I eat them. Plus, they are usually on sale which is great.
Vianny S.
Vianny S.
This is my childhood and still up to date favorite gummy candy. The flavor is so good, the consistency and well you can't go wrong with this.
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
Brownsville, WI
These are so chewy and gooey and the flavor is just something you can't compare to. Plus you just pop one in your mouth and it's just enough.
Jade D.
Jade D.
Van Nuys, CA
Not the best call me I have her try it it's OK but it really does Get stuck to you teeth a lot harder to get off just have to just pick at it
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Northport, Al
One of my favorite candies. They taste delicious! Probably not very healthy and natural, but delicious for a snack when you are craving them!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
MY FAVORITE! I can eat Swedish fish all the time, without getting sick. They are the perfect consistency, they are gluten free and DELICIOUS!
Dara M.
Dara M.
April 30, 2016, 2:35 a.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
I love Swedish fish since I was a little girl. It's the right amount and affordable. U can find them pretty much any where groceries are sold
Tori T.
Tori T.
Tyler, TX
June 22, 2016, 1:41 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
I love these. Sometimes you need something sweet and chewy. i love that I can buy them in one serving bags. Otherwise I'd eat myself silly :)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?