BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Miranda C.
Beverly, MA
These are sooo good! Love them so much! I've eaten these for as long as I can remember! Don't know anyone who doesn't like them! Super cheap and can get them anywhere!
Emily R.
I love that these are a fat free snack but I think I may eaten to many once because I hardly eat them as much. They can be addicting though so don't be surprised if you go through the whole package in one sitting :)
Lindsey K.
Westfield, NY
I'm not sure what I would do without the big bag of Swedish fish. They get eaten up so fast the large bag makes it last a little longer. The big bag is way better for your money. Defiantly a good buy and great price.
Brittany B.
Milton, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I loved these little red fish all through school and now my daughter enjoys them. They make a great potty training reward. They can be pretty chewy, but that's expected with all gummies.
Kristi M.
Dunkirk, NY
There is no replacement for these. Store brands and other brands cannot compare to Swedish Fish. Huge bag at Walmart is less than $5. A favorite of kids and adults.
Hannah W.
Easton, PA
Yum yum these are the perfect sweet treat! Just because they were red I would never eat them, then a few years ago I tried one of a friends and ate the whole bag!
Selina G.
I don't like this at all, because the aftertaste is disgusting. It's very hard to get off your teeth. I wouldn't recommend it. It is cheap but I wouldn't buy it again.
Rachel M.
Bethlehem , PA
I bought a family sized bag of Swedish Fish and I shared them at a work conference. Everyone was grabbing some. Made the day much easier to have some comfort food that wasn't messy!!!!
Janelle W.
Washington, DC
Whats not to love! I have never had a bad batch they are addictive too! Not overally sweet, it is a bit annoying when it gets stuck in your gums but not horrible!!
Marissa J.
Most people dont like Swedish fish, but I absolutely love them and have a huge weak spot for them. As in if I pass them by in the store they will go in my cart...
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?