Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
Atlanta, GA

Every time I fly, I always get Sweedish Fish for the plane. It's the perfect candy because it's not too sugary and has the perfect amount of sweetness to it.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Sunrise, FL

A bag of these don't last long in my house. I love these. They are just enough gummy to juicy ratio. They don't leave a greasy film like others I have tried.
Lara O.
Lara O.

Seriously this is the best candy in the world lol I love the flavor! Anyone who dislikes Swedish fish is probably lying to you lol, very good and affordable!
Linsey p.
Linsey p.
maysville ky

Ultimate favorite candy in the entire universe. I grew up on Swedish fish. The flavor is amazing. Not a lot of people like them but they are just missing out
Corinne M.
Corinne M.
Akron, OH

Some of my favorite candy EVER. These are always in my car, in my purse or on my desk at home. They are an easy snack to snack on and they always taste good.
Kim W.
Kim W.

I LOVE Swedish Fish . These are one of those items that my kids fight over. I may or may not Hide them in my nightstand so I don't have to share with my kids
Sandra M.
Sandra M.

Swedish fish is a classic long-time favorite of mine I stick to the original flavor and even my kids have picked up on loving this amazing chewy Cherry snack
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
High Springs, FL

I absolutely love sweetish fish. This is probably one of my most favorite candies. Sometimes they can get stuck on your teeth but they are totally worth it!!
Penny G.
Penny G.
White Riv Jct, VT

Yet another candy I have no self control with. What is with Swedish Fish, right? They're so addictive and have a flavor all their own. I'm slightly obsessed!
Avery W.
Avery W.
Emmaus, PA

I love Swedish fish the taste so good but are they even from Sweden I just want to know if they are or not but other then that they are good I recommend them
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now