Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Astry E.
Astry E.

The best candy in the world... who doesn't love Swedish Fish is like a childhood classic I could eat a whole bag by myself.. Makes me want some candy right now
Madison V.
Madison V.
Buchanan, MI

Swedish fish are really good. They have a great fruity flavor and the texture is better than most gummies. They are very affordable and found at so many stores
Julie H.
Julie H.
Saint Cloud, MN

My favorite gummy candy is Sour Patch Kids. If that is too sour for you, try Swedish FIsh. They are similar to Sour Patch Kids but they have no sourness to it.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK

Pretty good, but you can get burnt out quickly. If you don't like chewy candy I suggest you avoid these because these are super chewy, and stick to your teeth.
Dana P.
Dana P.
Port Richey, FL

These little red fish are soo addictive! They are just the right amount of chewy but in a soft not sticky way that i can easily eat a bag without realizing it.
Lyndsi A.
Lyndsi A.
Ashkum, IL

Although I do like the taste of Swedish fish they are a hard candy to eat at times. The chewy-ness and the texture of the candy make them hard to eat and chew.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Iron River, WI

Seriously can't get enough of these!! They're my favorite candy, and I'm not a sweets/candy person! I don't eat them often but they are sure a treat when I do.
Janae K.
Janae K.

Who doesn't love Swedish fish? If you are looking for a candy that's addictive yet rather mild so you he R get sick of them...this candy is definitely for you!
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Puyallup, WA

You can't go wrong with these classic candies! Perfect for movie night. The red fish are a must. Love when I get a fresh bag and they are super soft and gummy!
Polina V.
Polina V.

So good. Nice for a sugary snack if you want to avoid eating 3284974827398 calories of chocolate, which is a pretty solid alternative too. But these are tasty.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now