Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Shay R.
Shay R.
Keene, NH

I love swedish fish, no other candy compares to the unique flavor they have. I think it's lingonberry. I get them once in a while when I need a little sweetness.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.

I have loved Swedish fish ever since I was a child. They have great flavor & I like anything gummy. These are one of my favorites & they are not very expensive.
Evelyn G.
Evelyn G.
Mission, TX

I loved getting this candy in my candy bags at parties because we rarely saw them growing up. when on different occassions me and my cousins decide to get them.
Penny S.
Penny S.
Summerville, SC

Love these! Good flavor (though I don't know what exactly it is besides yummy). They are cute little fish. My favorite part of them is the texture of the gummy!
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Madill, OK

Love me some Swedish fish! As a child I went to church camp and was gave these for the first time ever. Now when I eat them it brings back those sweet memories!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Waipahu, HI

Love eating Swedish fish! The flavor is great and I love gummy candies. My only complaint is that it sometimes gets stuck to my teeth but it's kind of worth it.
Larissa W.
Larissa W.
Mocksville, Nc

One of my most favorite candy!! We purchase this huge bag atkeast 1-2 a week. We are big on candy in our house, and between me and two boys it gets gone quick!!
Noelle C.
Noelle C.
Conshohocken, PA

These little gems are delightful, and addicting. You can eat ALOT of these without feeling full, so be careful because you could end up feeling sick afterwards!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Tualatin, OR

As a teenager I had a huge obsession with these. One birthday EVERYONE got me Swedish Fish and I can't eat them anymore because I ate too many in that one week.
Amber  S.
Amber S.
Silver spring , Md

They fill their bags all the way. They don't get stuck in your teeth like normal gummie candies. Flavor is great. Definitely one of my favorite gummie candies!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now