Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Destiny W.
Destiny W.

I used to love these growing up. They have a good flavor that is nice and sweet. They also have a great texture which i think if important with gummy candies.
Cristina G.
Cristina G.

These are one of my favorites when it comes to chewy candy. I will say- always check the date on them because older ones will be harder and not taste as good.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Bethlehem, PA

My favorite candy out there. They tasty and a great little treat. You don't have to eat the entire thing at once which is a plus. The generics do not compare.
Ashle A.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI

Love Swedish Fish! They are a great on the go snack! Plus they are so easy to find! They also server as a great teether for my 5 and a half year old daughter!
Asia T.
Asia T.
Dallas, PA

I absolutely LOVE these candies. I can't watch a movie at the theater without them, and I love the little individual packs that my kids get trick or treating.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.

Swedish fish are always a favorite of mine. This candy is very good because it doesn't melt or get weird from the heat/sun. I also love the flavor and taste.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Sunrise, FL

A bag of these don't last long in my house. I love these. They are just enough gummy to juicy ratio. They don't leave a greasy film like others I have tried.
Lara O.
Lara O.

Seriously this is the best candy in the world lol I love the flavor! Anyone who dislikes Swedish fish is probably lying to you lol, very good and affordable!
Sandra M.
Sandra M.

Swedish fish is a classic long-time favorite of mine I stick to the original flavor and even my kids have picked up on loving this amazing chewy Cherry snack
Kim W.
Kim W.

I LOVE Swedish Fish . These are one of those items that my kids fight over. I may or may not Hide them in my nightstand so I don't have to share with my kids
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now