Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Shayna G.
Shayna G.
Maple City, MI

These are so good! I can only eat a few at a time though. I didn't not like them when i was younger but now that I'm older these are one of my favorite things in the world.
Nadira D.
Nadira D.
Philadelphia, PA

Some soft candies are great because they are sweet and they don't give you a toothache but theses are not one of those soft candies they hurt my teeth and kept getting stuck
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Snowflake, AZ

I LOVE Swedish Fish. They are so delicious, and there's not too many in the small packages, so you won't feel guilty after eating them. They are also very cute for baking!
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Pittsburgh, PA

What a fantastic candy! They're very sweet. Great value, very affordable and perfect for a snack at the movies.

Would not recommend for people who hate chewy fruity candy.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.

These are my favorite gummy candy!! The best are the multicolored set though! I ate a pound bag amazingly fast! I had to stop myself before I ate the whole bag right away!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

I really like Swedish fish but I have to be in the mood for them. They normally get really stuck in my teeth, and I spend a decent amount of time cleaning them afterwards.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.

These are delicious and chewy as always. One of my top candy choices. It has a bit of a fruity taste to it, but sometimes sticks to my teeth. Always bring these to movies.
Valorie L.
Valorie L.
Youngsville, La

Swedish fish are super cute to use in creative foods like blue jello to make a fish bowl, etc. I really like the flavor and they aren't too hard to chew for a gummy candy.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Ottawa, IL

Red flavoring is my absolute favorite. These are chewy enough that they do not disappear in your mouth right away, you have to really chew and makes the taste last longer.
Kristella L.
Kristella L.
Alice, TX

One of my favorite candies. this candy isn't amazing in flavor but once you eat one there will be more to follow. the chewy texture just like sour patch is why I want more
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?