Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Another classic from my childhood that ive always given my own kids. we love this taste, and off brands trying to compete just cannot compare.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Pacific, WA
Best candy ever. i just chew on them for a little bit until it get soft to bute it because there kinda hard to bite at first. but i love them
Ana T.
Ana T.
These are probably one of the few gummies I enjoy eating. I love that they are soft and chewy and don't stick to my teeth like other gummies.
Randi L.
Randi L.
Kearny, NJ
LOVE SWEDISH FISH ALWAYS HAVE TO HAVE SOME IF SOMEONE IS EATING THEM..CAN GET THEM ANYWHERE AND THERE A GOOD VALUE USUALLY GET THE RED ONES..
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
MY FAVORITE! I can eat Swedish fish all the time, without getting sick. They are the perfect consistency, they are gluten free and DELICIOUS!
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Northport, Al
One of my favorite candies. They taste delicious! Probably not very healthy and natural, but delicious for a snack when you are craving them!
Micah B.
Micah B.
Grandview, MO
Fish is not normally my go to thing to eat if I'm needing a snack, unless we're talking swedish. Gotta love them swedes and their tasty fish.
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
El Cajon, CA
You can't go wrong with Swedish fish the flavor is just so unique just be prepared you might eat the whole bag trying to decipher the flavor!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
One of my favorites! Love to snack on these during movie watching or TV show. They are good in price and usually easy to find in most stores.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Strasburg, VA
I mean honestly who could go wrong with Swedish Fish? The only complaint I have is that it is impossible not to get them stuck in your teeth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?