The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,300 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love these, such a great flavor. sometimes kind of expensive. most store do put these on sale. Kind of addicting
Swedish fish is One of my favorite candys. Always so affordable,and it taste amazing. I purchased my at Walmart.
Perfect size of Swedish fish! These are moms favorite and these bags make a great size to give as part of a gift
SUPER YUMMY HIGHLY RECOMMEND they don't taste like any other candy and the texture is pretty nice not too chewy.
These a perfect if you want a sweet snack! They are very chewy and get stuck in your teeth but its so satisfying
These are great, but they all have the same flavor: cherry. I love them and they do not get stuck in your teeth.
This candy is so delicious. I buy them as a snack for the family. They are a little chewy but totally delicious.
My children and I love these. We choose these over most candy! Love them. We buy and make other treats with them
These are great snacks for the movies! And happen to be my all time favorite candy I recommend these to everyone
My favorite gummy! The only problem is that it sticks to my teeth very easily but in a way that makes it better!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos