The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,359 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
One of my favorite candies! Not insanely sweet but still tasty, and has a great chewy consistency. It's hard to only eat one!
One of my favorite candies are Swedish fish. They might not be for everyone, but they are like slightly hardened gummy bears.
Have always loved Swedish fish. Not a candy I think to buy often but when I do they are always good. Soft and chewy and tasty
Soft, chewy, sweet, and delicious! These fruity treats are addicting and great to eat during a movie with some salty popcorn.
An oldie, but goodie! Great for everyone in your family, but they are a bit large for the little kids. Not too messy, either.
I really love these swedish fish candies. I buy a box of them at the dollar tree for only $1. They are chewy and delicious :)
Swedish fish always makes you smile, these little red fish taste great and have just enough sweetness to get your sugar kick.
My husband loves these Swedish fish. He can eat a whole bag in one sitting. Their very gummy and don't have much of a taste.
Swedish fish are one of the best candies ever. I think they are delicious and are good with chocolate or just by themselves.
I absolutely hate gummies, but these are so good! They are my favorite candy, I don't know of anyone who doesn't like these!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos