Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Monell R.
Monell R.

When I was younger my dad always used to hide them in my luch box or my backpack omw to school. Every time I eat these a little piece of my childhood comes back.
Penny S.
Penny S.
Summerville, SC

Love these! Good flavor (though I don't know what exactly it is besides yummy). They are cute little fish. My favorite part of them is the texture of the gummy!
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.

This gummy candy has such a distinct flavor, different than any other gummy candy out there, which is why I like it. Not sour and has the perfect chewy texture.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Waipahu, HI

Love eating Swedish fish! The flavor is great and I love gummy candies. My only complaint is that it sometimes gets stuck to my teeth but it's kind of worth it.
Larissa W.
Larissa W.
Mocksville, Nc

One of my most favorite candy!! We purchase this huge bag atkeast 1-2 a week. We are big on candy in our house, and between me and two boys it gets gone quick!!
Evelyn G.
Evelyn G.
Mission, TX

I loved getting this candy in my candy bags at parties because we rarely saw them growing up. when on different occassions me and my cousins decide to get them.
Wick A.
Wick A.
Decatur, IL

These are magic beans, seriously. Remember Dumbo's "Magic Feather"? Same thing, but with a delicious piece of red candy that tastes even more fun that it looks.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Cape Coral, FL

My husband absolutely love these. a good snack to enjoy during a movie or on the go. has a sweet but lighter flavor than some other chewy candies we have tried.
Amber  S.
Amber S.
Silver spring , Md

They fill their bags all the way. They don't get stuck in your teeth like normal gummie candies. Flavor is great. Definitely one of my favorite gummie candies!!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.

Swedish Fish Candy are a fun treat. I use them most when creating an interesting snack or drink for my children. There's so many ways to get creative with them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now