Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Samanatha D.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC

My sister had these at my nephews birthday party over the weekend and it reminded me of when I was younger. I would eat these all the time. The flavor is amazing!
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.

Always delicious! Childhood favorite that never fails to satisfy. I don't treat myself to these often, but love them when I do. Always a cheap pick-me-up at work.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Mc Calla, AL

Yum yum these are the perfect sweet treat! Just because they were red I would never eat them, then a few years ago I tried one of a friends and ate the whole bag!
Katie K.
Katie K.

This candy is my go to for movie theaters! I love the gummy, little red fish. I also kind of like how it is slightly hard on the outside, but gooey on the inside.
Xena W.
Xena W.
Islip, Ny

I hate these they are too hard and always get stuck in my teeth and end up leaving them sore after the hard time chewing them. Not for those with sensitive teeth.
Gia K.
Gia K.
Alpena, MI

Soooooooooo yummy!! :) You will have to see for yourself how amazing these little fish are. I used to be obsessed with gummy bears than I switched it up to these.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
las vegas, NV

These were my favorite while pregnant! I'm definitely more of a chocolate person than a candy person but when I have a craving for candy this is what I reach for!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Flower Mound, TX

I bought these to stuff Easter eggs for my kiddos to go and hunt. I have grown up eating Swedish fish and now I am getting my girls on the Swedish fish bandwagon.
Lismarie A.
Lismarie A.

If you don't like Swedish fish than something is wrong. Even though it's shaped like a fish it tastes super good and fills you up right. Love this flavored candy.
Marissa J.
Marissa J.

Most people dont like Swedish fish, but I absolutely love them and have a huge weak spot for them. As in if I pass them by in the store they will go in my cart...
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now