Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Emily P.
Emily P.
The large bags are the best. The candy is smaller and more flavorful than the large Swedish fish. Can be expensive for the larger bags though.
Sheena D.
Sheena D.
El Paso, TX, TX
Swedish fish are the perfect snack for when you want something sweet but not too sweet. Swedish fish have a great balance of sweet and cherry.
Angela N.
Angela N.
Manhattan, KS
This is my FAVEORITE kind of candy , it's so addicting. Swedish fish are better then sour patch kids in my opinion. Definitely a regular buyer
serene a.
serene a.
Granada Hills, CA
My favor go to movie theater snack. they're so sticky and that's just how I like my gummy candies and they're good value for how much you get.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Blue Springs, MO
My favorite snack during fall! I like that it's only sweet no sour like many other candies are today! I like that it has a cherry like flavor.
Destiny Rose G.
Destiny Rose G.
Great movie snack. Not to sugar, soft, and taste great. I usually eat this when I'm studying, watching a movie, or just need a piece of candy.
Camilla H.
Camilla H.
Roseville , CA
Classic movie night treat, these are yummy and last forever! I love that the fish are so soft and yummy! A must have for a good movie night ;)
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Greeneville, TN
I like swedish fish, but not that much. Flavor and texture miss the mark for me. More of a fallback for when I cant find other gummies I like.
Keely S.
Keely S.
Rockford, MI
Yum! I buy these weekly, seriously so good. The only downfall is that they get stuck to your teeth really easily. If you have braces stay away
Megen M.
Megen M.
Alpena, MI
Swedihs Fish is the hands down best product ever! Great price and even better smell and quality! I will buy this over and over and over again!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?