The Best Gummy Candies: 14K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy
4.58 / 5 based on 7,679 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 101 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish have always been my favorite since childhood and I think it will remain my favorite. The Ames tasty red flavor never gets old
Swedish fish are my favorite gummi candy. They have this unique taste unlike any other candy. It leaves you wanting more always. So yummy.
Hands down the best! I always keep a bag of them around. I always enjoy eating these at movies! Don't know many people who don't like them
I love love love Swedish fish they absolutely positively good they are one of my favorite gummy candies I always get this gummy when I can
Chewy and fruity, this is a great candy! I eat this every know and then, mostly because it can stick to my teeth. Great price and quality!
Love this candy. It tastes like cherries with a hint of some other flavor I can't explain. If you have serious cavities though, stay away!
Swedish fish are a long time favorite of mine. They have been around forever. I love gummy candy and the flavor of Sweedish Fish is great.
I really like Swedish fish but they're not my favorite gummy candy (Sour Patch Kids are). Normally I would buy Swedish fish at the movies.
I almost ashamed to admit it. But I'm addicted to Swedish Fish. I normally buy two bags each week and nibble away until they are all gone.
So good i try to buy them when they are really soft. a big bag can last about a month for me . great flavor when it comes to Swedish fish.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
See All Photos