Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Old town , Fl

Hands down the best candy ever! Sweetish fish have always been my go to candy! I'm the girl who runs to Walmart and get the big 1 pound bag lol! Love me some sweetish fish!
Nadira D.
Nadira D.
Philadelphia, PA

Some soft candies are great because they are sweet and they don't give you a toothache but theses are not one of those soft candies they hurt my teeth and kept getting stuck
Kyle B.
Kyle B.
Lakewood, OH

I love Swedish fish !!! So good. Sugar free so it's sort of guilt free. Juicy and chewy. Just want you want. It's everything you could want out of a little fish from Sweden
Briana B.
Briana B.

Yum! My favorite candy. Sticks to the teeth a little so just brush your chompers a little extra and you're good to go. They are somewhat bite size and have a unique flavor.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.

Swedish fish are my absolute favorite candy. I recently just purchased some to put in my children's Easter baskets and now have them hooked on them. The taste is fantastic!
Hassie A.
Hassie A.
Clermont, FL

This is juicy I love the flavors the fish is great and I always eat the entire bag you can't have one and I love the color of the package. No comparing it to any chew candy
Anna P.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC

If you love cherry flavored anything, you'll love Swedish fish! This another mouth watering candy and if you're not careful, you could eat the entire bag in one sitting. :)
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.

I haven't had these in a long time, but i use to eat them all the time when i was little. they taste so good. also your little kids can pretend that the fishes are swimming.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.

I love swedish fish. They are the perfect amount of gummy and flavor. I don't really pick them up that often but whenever I am at a movie theater these are my first choice.
Shayna G.
Shayna G.
Maple City, MI

These are so good! I can only eat a few at a time though. I didn't not like them when i was younger but now that I'm older these are one of my favorite things in the world.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?