The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,280 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
A childhood favorite that I just love to indulge in even now as an adult...love them and hide them from my family
Love Love Love!!! You can't go wrong with these little guys. Sweet, chewy, and delicious. You can't eat just one!
These are good. Used to be a favorite of mine. I developed a allergy to red dye 40/4 so I can't eat them anymore.
These are great. The kids loved eating these. Mix one in a cup of blue Jell-O and pretend it's an edible fish tank
Can't go wrong with these I love them so much and you will too!! Just love them so much so much fun in the summer
Omg! I am obsessed with these!! I could eat these everyday. I get the from the dollar tree! good value, and taste
I love how they look like fish and they taste like cherry as well which is perfect and the size is great as well.
A family favorite sweet. We like to take on vacation with because everyone can a few to fight their sweet tooth!!
These have become one of my favorite candies of all time... They are super yummy!!! And my 2 boys love them too!!
Their sweet and funny what more can you want !! They are super affordable to and we t pinch all your dollars away
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos