The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,957 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My favorite candy of all time and I am so freaking happy that it's Vegan! I don't know what I would do without this candy in my life!
Swedish Fish just make me remember being a kid - it's one of the few candies my dad and I share, with him being so picky about candy!
Everyone is always fighting for the red candy, that is why swedish fish are so great! They are all red! great flavor, chewy and cute.
My all time favorite candy I love Swedish frosh so much. I just love the taste of them and how chewy they are they are just so yummy.
Im in love with swedish fish but since i have braces they are a little hard to chew. very sticky but such a nice sweet flavor to them
Swedish fish candies are my favorite. Everyone should go and buy some to try some. Lots of people love this candy. Great tasting N n.
Love the taste when they are fresh, but I often find the fish are too hard to eat and get stuck in my teeth. Gummy bears for the win!
The are my sons favorite candy among many others and I also like them for a fun way to snack with since the little gummies are fishes
Love these. My sister got me hooked on to these when I was younger. I could eat these all day. Totally some of my favorite candy ever
My favorite candy of all time. I could have these any day of my life. I'm in love with these and I will always continue to buy these.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos