Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

The perfect not to sweet chewy candy, that satisfies your sweet tooth. i could easily eat entire bag to myself, but of course ive got to share with my little guy.
Lismarie A.
Lismarie A.

If you don't like Swedish fish than something is wrong. Even though it's shaped like a fish it tastes super good and fills you up right. Love this flavored candy.
Tricia P.
Tricia P.

I'm a sucker for sticky, chewy candy. That being said, I love these but even I get sick of them after too many. Great but in small doses or... in Rita's ices lol.
Gina D.
Gina D.
Fresno, Ca

Not my absolute favorite but one that I like to from time to time. I don't usually buy them but when I'm given them or they come in a variety pack I do eat them.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA

Swedish fish are so tasty! They are so easy to eat. I like to buy a big bag of them that has the zipper seal at the top & take it to work to share with everyone.
Cristina T.
Cristina T.
Cedar Grove, NJ

Swedish fish are my absolute go to. this is my favorite candy, and this snack pack is the perfect size when you're on the go but need to satisfy your craving !!!
Alanie V.
Alanie V.

I love Swedish fish! I'm not sure what they're really is to say about these other than the fact that they are delicious. If you've never tried them, you need to!
Xiomara G.
Xiomara G.
Upland, CA

I recently had Swedish fish for the first time and they were pretty good.They are gummy like gummy bears but a little more tender and not as sweet.Fun,easy candy
Shay R.
Shay R.
Keene, NH

I love swedish fish, no other candy compares to the unique flavor they have. I think it's lingonberry. I get them once in a while when I need a little sweetness.
Kate K.
Kate K.
Wailuku, HI

I love Swedish Fish. Unique flavor, and the perfect amount of chewiness. They tend to taste a little chemical-ish sometimes, which keeps me from eating too many.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now