Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
These are a little different from other gummies. Swedish Fish don't have a shiny coating and have a little stretch to them when you pull them.
serene a.
serene a.
Granada Hills, CA
My favor go to movie theater snack. they're so sticky and that's just how I like my gummy candies and they're good value for how much you get.
Angela N.
Angela N.
Manhattan, KS
This is my FAVEORITE kind of candy , it's so addicting. Swedish fish are better then sour patch kids in my opinion. Definitely a regular buyer
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Greeneville, TN
I like swedish fish, but not that much. Flavor and texture miss the mark for me. More of a fallback for when I cant find other gummies I like.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Blue Springs, MO
My favorite snack during fall! I like that it's only sweet no sour like many other candies are today! I like that it has a cherry like flavor.
Destiny Rose G.
Destiny Rose G.
Great movie snack. Not to sugar, soft, and taste great. I usually eat this when I'm studying, watching a movie, or just need a piece of candy.
Keely S.
Keely S.
Rockford, MI
Yum! I buy these weekly, seriously so good. The only downfall is that they get stuck to your teeth really easily. If you have braces stay away
Carol-Anne Y.
Carol-Anne Y.
El Paso, TX
June 2, 2016, 2:50 p.m.
Review for: Bag
One of my favorite Candies! I love SOFT chewy candy and these are just that! Nice interesting, very distinct flavor. They are very satisfying!
Megen M.
Megen M.
Alpena, MI
Swedihs Fish is the hands down best product ever! Great price and even better smell and quality! I will buy this over and over and over again!
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Another classic from my childhood that ive always given my own kids. we love this taste, and off brands trying to compete just cannot compare.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?