Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Vennesa B.
Vennesa B.
Mount Holly, NJ

Sugar free taste good and get affordable just when you get it in the box form make sure you get the bag one the cheat you out in to box putting a little bit in it be careful.
Kenzy C.
Kenzy C.
Cheyenne, Wy

Delicious treat I love them for movies or any other time. They make me happy and we don't always have them because they never last. You can get them at almost any drug store!
Louise P.
Louise P.
Grand Rapids, MI

My favorite gummy candy! This is a very nostalgic cans for me because I remember eating this with my sister when we were little. Perfectly sweet and softer than most gummies!
yolanda c.
yolanda c.

I love swedish fish!!! The taste is awesome and the price is affordable. What I like most is that they've kept it simple, not a lot of colors or versions, making it classic.
Leyla L.
Leyla L.

My absolutely favorite candy !! If I'm not craving chocolate I'm craving Swedish fish! They get stuck to your teeth which is super annoying but it's too good to stop eating.
kaeli p.
kaeli p.

I absolutely love swedish fish one of the most popular candies in my house. There easy to chew unlike most candies which are harder to chew and have a good cherry like taste.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Jamaica, NY

My all time favorite snack would Sweedish Fish. Love love love the flavor of it. Not insanely sweet which is great. Just an overall lovely snack to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD

One of my favorite candies. Although you cannot just eat one which is a downfall. They have a lot of sugar but are fat free so makes me feel a little better about my choice.
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
Newnan, GA

I don't eat any gummy candy except Swedish Fish. Keep up the good work and don't try so hard to change the flavor and shapes like everyone else. The prices are always right.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Tampa, FL

My uncle (may he rip) got me hooked on these when I was little and they're just a tradition in my house now we can't go to the store without picking up a bag of Swedish fish!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now