The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,396 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This candy is one that you want to keep eating but it gets to be too sweet. I love the flavor and the texture. It's like an extreme gummy bear. It still has the chewy texture but it's a bit more than just that!
my favorite snack! any time we go out for movies this is my go to snack any time! nothing out there with such a great strong flavor! plus you can buy these just about anywhere!
So addicting!! I'll just keep eating them until someone takes them away from me and hides them!! Lol you can find them the candy aisle of your local grocery or pharmacy store.
MY FAVORITEEEEE! Yes, it gets stuck in my teeth like crazy(thug life), but I just love the flavor! Everyone I know cannot stand these candies, which is better for me cause they won't eat them lol
Swedish fish have always been my favorite candy. I recently bought them to decorate my cake for shark week...but I accidentally ate the whole bag. I had to go back to the store.
I love Swedish Fish!! I don't know what it is about them! They just taste so great you can't have just one! Next thing you know you've eaten the whole package and you're trying to remember doing that.
If I had a candy to choose to eat for the rest of my life everyone that knows me know: it is Swedish Fish! Best texture and taste out of all candy out there . Super recommend
Such a great classic! Good to have on hand when you need a little sugar or when the husband wants his favorite candy! Lol. There is no comparables to the original Swedish Fish! This is definitely a product to purchase over and over.
They are so tasty. It might be a little too chewy. They do get stuck in my teeth. But if I buy a bag form Walmart I probably will finish the bag by the end of the day. It's usually at a good price and I would definitely buy it often.
Swedish fish are ok. Their flavor is good because t I feel like they're hard to chew and get stuck in your teeth a lot. There are definitely better chewy or gummy candies,
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos