Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Malcolm C.
Malcolm C.
San Antonio, TX

Why are these gummies so good? They are soft and chewy and they actually taste good. Plus there's something about them that just makes me laugh. Gummy fish. Ha.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.

This gummy candy has such a distinct flavor, different than any other gummy candy out there, which is why I like it. Not sour and has the perfect chewy texture.
Julie H.
Julie H.
Saint Cloud, MN

My favorite gummy candy is Sour Patch Kids. If that is too sour for you, try Swedish FIsh. They are similar to Sour Patch Kids but they have no sourness to it.
Lyndsi A.
Lyndsi A.
Ashkum, IL

Although I do like the taste of Swedish fish they are a hard candy to eat at times. The chewy-ness and the texture of the candy make them hard to eat and chew.
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Homer Glen, IL

Swedish fish ais the perfect candy to snack on, it's never too sweet and isn't too surgary. I love to also use them as a decoration on cakes or even in drinks!
S L.
S L.

I absolutely LOVE Swedish Fish! The gummy consistency and the size of the fish is perfect. They also have minis too! I love packing these as a snack on the go.
Florence K.
Florence K.
Brooklyn, NY

These Swedish Fish are really good. I prefer the red ones, so I usually buy this one over the assorted pack. I usually buy this when I go to the movie theatre.
Azaria P.
Azaria P.

Swedish fish are the perfect snack for when you want something sweet, but light. You will probably end up eating the entire bag because they are just that good
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Thomasville, GA

My favorite candy. Not too gummy, and the flavor is just right. And of course there's a great value. Very affordable. I would recommend to anyone and everyone.
Eden B.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT

I buy these in the big bag from Walmart. They are inexpensive and taste great. My kids eat them all the time. They are chewy and sweet and have a great flavor.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now