BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Jazmyne M.
Bethel Hts, AR
I've never seemed to care for these. They have an awful taste and they're a weird kind of "chewy" to me. I'd definitely rather have any other gummies than this kind. Wouldn't recommend.
Theresa H.
Aurora, IL
Swedish fish is my absolute favorite candy to enjoy. They are always soft and chewy and can be easily stored in a zip lock bag and taken on the go. This is my go to candy for sure!
Alondra H.
San Jose, CA
These snacks have just the right texture to them. They have a good value and price to them. I usually buy mine at 7/11. It compares with others because they are very chewy. I always repurchase these. Very good
I love these fish. Their fruity flavor is a great pick me up in the middle of the day. They are fat free which makes me so happy. I love how soft most of them are. I definitely recommend these fish to anyone.
Brittany V.
Gloversville, NY
Oh how i love sweedish fish haha. So ifcorse i get a big bag once a month sometimes more lol. But the flavor hasnt changed since i was young and im okay with it.
Jonis B.
Mill Creek
My favorite candy. I was first weirded out that there are only red fish, but now I am use to it and can't eat any other brands. It's not too sweet and the texture is just right.
Sharon S.
Super sweet and very gummy. They have a great flavor and are one of my favorites. My kids love them too. They are priced great and I won recommend them to everyone.
Ashley T.
me and my little brother's favorite fish to eat . I and my little brother usually hide them so no one can find them. we have them all to ourselves.
Angela B.
lynwood
At first I thought Swedish Fish would be nasty. Until one day I was curious and tried one and now they are one of my favorite candies. I definitely love them and the texture is not too hard and not too soft.
Alyssa L.
Love these! They are a favorite in the gummy candy section. Great for road trip snack and a great value. I don't eat these too often but it is always a nice treat when I get them.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?