Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Sierra A.
Sierra A.

Love the resemble packaging. Makes it easier to save for another day. Flavor is an sing. Bought these at target. Favorite candy. Slightly pricey but still worth it.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Los Angeles, CA

I've loved these ever since I was young because they are so fun and taste really good. The one thing I don't like is that the bag is only half full when you buy it.
Grace S.
Grace S.
Grove City, OH

Whenever I go to birthday parties for little kids I end up getting these with their gift. For some reason many kids seem to like these as much as their other gifts!
Sharon S.
Sharon S.

Super sweet and very gummy. They have a great flavor and are one of my favorites. My kids love them too. They are priced great and I won recommend them to everyone.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA

I love these little fish shaped gummies. They are very good and their flavor is good as well. I like the shape of it and it is of good value, not too pricey either.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Charlotte

These have been around for a long time, but are still a favorite! The cherry flavor is perfect. They are always nice and chewy, not too hard as some gummies can be.
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
Northville, MI

I must declare that I absolutely love me some Swedish Fish. The to go cups are so convent and easy to grab and put in the cup holder in the car for a little nibble.
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Harrisburg, PA

Sweet and delicious! A childhood favorite that was found at my local penny candy store! Still love them as an adult! Just eat in moderation now, if that's possible!
Abby G.
Abby G.
Binghamton, NY

A classic. I used to eat these as a kid all the time. Nothing else tastes like Swedish fish. It has its own unique flavor and that's probably why I love it so much.
May G.
May G.
Green Oak

No, you can't eat just one, lol! Who doesn't just love getting that fresh bag and biting into that chewy fish. I don't care how old you are😉 They always represent‼️
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now