Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Faith R.
Faith R.
De Graff, OH

I have been eating these since. Iwas a little kid!! And they are fat free which makes it even better! I definitely recommend these for people who want a better choice of candy!
Brenda B.
Brenda B.

I don't buy these that often because my husband and I will fight over them lol so if I buy them, I have to hide them otherwise they disappear. They are always soft and tasty.
Louise P.
Louise P.
Grand Rapids, MI

My favorite gummy candy! This is a very nostalgic cans for me because I remember eating this with my sister when we were little. Perfectly sweet and softer than most gummies!
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT

This is one of my absolutely favorite candies! I love how sweet they are and the flavor. They are so chewy too, which I love. Can't eat them cold cause it's too hard to chew.
Frances O.
Frances O.

I have to stop getting the jumbo bag of these. I end up eating way more than a serving at a time. They are very addicting and I usually buy them when they are on sale for $5!
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
College Park, GA

I love these candies and they taste really good! The only thing about them is that they are super chewy so they get stuck in my teeth easily. But other than that I love them!
Camillia H.
Camillia H.

I love Swedish fish but I do agree with other influencers that they can get stuck in teeth and it can be hard to get them out. They do have an addicting taste to them though.
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
N Hollywood, CA

Let's just say my first car was named "Sweden" because as a little red Honda Civic---I'm sure you would be able to see the resemblance. Love love love..especially on flights.
Ash M.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY

I love gummy candy and this is no exception. The taste and consistency are unlike anything else. I believe they came out with other flavor at one point but this is the best.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Tampa, FL

My uncle (may he rip) got me hooked on these when I was little and they're just a tradition in my house now we can't go to the store without picking up a bag of Swedish fish!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?