The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,405 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I've never seemed to care for these. They have an awful taste and they're a weird kind of "chewy" to me. I'd definitely rather have any other gummies than this kind. Wouldn't recommend.
Swedish fish is my absolute favorite candy to enjoy. They are always soft and chewy and can be easily stored in a zip lock bag and taken on the go. This is my go to candy for sure!
These snacks have just the right texture to them. They have a good value and price to them. I usually buy mine at 7/11. It compares with others because they are very chewy. I always repurchase these. Very good
I love these fish. Their fruity flavor is a great pick me up in the middle of the day. They are fat free which makes me so happy. I love how soft most of them are. I definitely recommend these fish to anyone.
Oh how i love sweedish fish haha. So ifcorse i get a big bag once a month sometimes more lol. But the flavor hasnt changed since i was young and im okay with it.
My favorite candy. I was first weirded out that there are only red fish, but now I am use to it and can't eat any other brands. It's not too sweet and the texture is just right.
Super sweet and very gummy. They have a great flavor and are one of my favorites. My kids love them too. They are priced great and I won recommend them to everyone.
me and my little brother's favorite fish to eat . I and my little brother usually hide them so no one can find them. we have them all to ourselves.
At first I thought Swedish Fish would be nasty. Until one day I was curious and tried one and now they are one of my favorite candies. I definitely love them and the texture is not too hard and not too soft.
Love these! They are a favorite in the gummy candy section. Great for road trip snack and a great value. I don't eat these too often but it is always a nice treat when I get them.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos