Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK

Pretty good, but you can get burnt out quickly. If you don't like chewy candy I suggest you avoid these because these are super chewy, and stick to your teeth.
Saga L.
Saga L.
Washington, DC

This is my favorite movie candy!! I get a bag every time I go to the movies. They are so yummy and the flavor is so unique you can only get it from this candy!
S L.
S L.

I absolutely LOVE Swedish Fish! The gummy consistency and the size of the fish is perfect. They also have minis too! I love packing these as a snack on the go.
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Thomasville, GA

My favorite candy. Not too gummy, and the flavor is just right. And of course there's a great value. Very affordable. I would recommend to anyone and everyone.
Lissette B.
Lissette B.

I love gummies more than any other kind of candy and swedish fish just offer a distinct flavor and texture from any other gummy which makes it enjoyable to me.
Azaria P.
Azaria P.

Swedish fish are the perfect snack for when you want something sweet, but light. You will probably end up eating the entire bag because they are just that good
Florence K.
Florence K.
Brooklyn, NY

These Swedish Fish are really good. I prefer the red ones, so I usually buy this one over the assorted pack. I usually buy this when I go to the movie theatre.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Enumclaw , Wa

Yum! My son and I LOVE Swedish fish! Occasionally there are bags that have gotten old and that can make the candy pretty tough, but the taste is still yummy :)
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.

I love love love these! The pure red ones are great as well as the multicolored! They're always so fresh and chewy, they're a must try if you like gummy candy.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.

Swedish fish are perfectly chewy and fun to play with too. The flavor is strong but doesn't taste like cough medicine like cherry flavored candy can sometimes.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now