The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,882 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love Swedish fish. Good flavour. No gelatin!!! But I wish they didn't get so stuck to my teeth. It's worth it though!
I love swedish fish and eat them all the time!! They taste great and are very affordable, so I eat them whenever I can.
There's just something about them! They have such a different taste than other gummy candy and I love the perfect chew!
Love Swedish fish!!! Such a great and tasty snack! We usually buy the warehouse size bag because we enjoy them so much!
A great reward a offer my daughter when potty training. She love them. Doesn't make her to hyper or is it a messy treat.
Love these! My son just loves them. They have a great taste. We purchase these a lot and will be purchasing them again.
These are good! Can be addicting! These are very chewy but it has a great cherry flavor! I would recommend to others :)
Swedish fish is one of my favorite candies, the taste isn't too strong and it's hard to stop eating them once you start
I used to be a big time fan of Swedish fish growing up because my mom when always have them around. Love my gummies!!!!
Swedish fish are the best things in the world! So fruity and delicious. They're shaped liked fish which kids will love.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos