Add a Photo
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
May 17, 2016, 2:32 p.m.
Review for: Bag
I've loved swedish fish since I was little! Great flavor and chewy all around a great candy! Good price also and can normally find it anywhere!
Tiff's W.
Tiff's W.
March 8, 2016, 8:22 p.m.
Review for: Bag
Oh how I live the Swedish fish flavor! Perfectly soft gummy.. It's a more smooth texture not like the Jell-O type texture typical gummies have..
Ali L.
Ali L.
Claremont, CA
I ALWAYS have Swedish Fish in my desk drawer at work. They just get better with age! I usually get them at Target, and they are my go-to gummy.
Sam B.
Sam B.
Malverne, NY
May 1, 2016, 11:57 a.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
Who doesn't like Swedish fish?! This candy tastes like childhood! I wish I had some right now! This candy will always have a place in my heart!
Emily R.
Emily R.
I love swedish fish because they are a good sweet snack to eat when you don't want chocolate. I like that they don't have a strong cherry taste
Alie T.
Alie T.
Rochester, NY
Everyone loves red fishes. They are yummy and fun to play with. I also like the fact that you can use them in drinks and to decorate cake with.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
N Providence, RI
My son loves these for his afterschool snack. I love these too, we go through a few bags a week. Sometimes you can catch these on sale as well.
Wendi S.
Wendi S.
There's something about Swedish fish that's really delicious! The flavor does not closely resemble any specific fruit but the flavor is fruity.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Who doesn't love Swedish fish??? They're so good! I like the flavor of the regular red fish. I also like that they aren't too sticky and chewy.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
I like them when I don't want something sweet but still something sweet taste good sometimes I hate when I get pack &I there hard as a rock lol
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?