Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Eichelle  F.
Eichelle F.
This is the best candy . Whenever in a mood of sweets this is the best. I get this at Walgreens price is good. Live this candy forever and ever.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Omaha, NE
I absolutely love these and have for a very long time. I remember when my mom would share with me when i was little and now i share with my kids
Margaret L.
Margaret L.
Richmond, VA
I love swedish fish! They are delicious! If you like cherry flavored things then you will like these. They are gummy like i enjoy and delicious
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
I'm not a big fan of Swedish fish it's a little to chewy for me and I don't really love cherry flavored things but it's not that bad for cherry
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Pacoima, CA
These are tasty and the toughness of the candy is just right. These aren't that sticky on your teeth which is great and the flavor is so great.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
May 17, 2016, 2:32 p.m.
Review for: Bag
I've loved swedish fish since I was little! Great flavor and chewy all around a great candy! Good price also and can normally find it anywhere!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Anaheim, CA
This candy is so amazing I can't explain the flavor but !! It's amazing I swear try it please I've loved this candy for soo long ugh it's great
Katie W.
Katie W.
Dalton, GA
I LOVE Swedish Fish!!! I do not understand why so many people claim they don't like them. They are deliciously flavored cherry and I love them.
Tiff's W.
Tiff's W.
March 8, 2016, 8:22 p.m.
Review for: Bag
Oh how I live the Swedish fish flavor! Perfectly soft gummy.. It's a more smooth texture not like the Jell-O type texture typical gummies have..
Sam B.
Sam B.
Malverne, NY
May 1, 2016, 11:57 a.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
Who doesn't like Swedish fish?! This candy tastes like childhood! I wish I had some right now! This candy will always have a place in my heart!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?