Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA

Swedish fish are my favorite candy are the best candy in the entire world! I love them! They are so delicious! They are super inexpensive. and super yummy as well!
Samanatha D.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC

My sister had these at my nephews birthday party over the weekend and it reminded me of when I was younger. I would eat these all the time. The flavor is amazing!
Tracie G.
Tracie G.
Green Bay, WI

Swedish Fish are a great fat free treat that I always try to keep on hand for a sweat treat. we add them to our ice cream or just grab a handful as a quick snack.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

The perfect not to sweet chewy candy, that satisfies your sweet tooth. i could easily eat entire bag to myself, but of course ive got to share with my little guy.
Katie K.
Katie K.

This candy is my go to for movie theaters! I love the gummy, little red fish. I also kind of like how it is slightly hard on the outside, but gooey on the inside.
sylvia b.
sylvia b.

I love these. Great flavor and cute fishy shape.They get stuck in my teeth but that wont stop me from eating them. I grew up with these and my kids love them too.
Toya B.
Toya B.
Woodstock, GA

I like Swedish fish but only around halloween time. That is the only time i will eat it. Any other time of the year i will not go to the store to get Swedish fish
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
las vegas, NV

These were my favorite while pregnant! I'm definitely more of a chocolate person than a candy person but when I have a craving for candy this is what I reach for!
Lismarie A.
Lismarie A.

If you don't like Swedish fish than something is wrong. Even though it's shaped like a fish it tastes super good and fills you up right. Love this flavored candy.
Meru K.
Meru K.
Canada

I'm not a big fan of candy, these are really sweet and far too chewy. However if you eat just a few, it should be alright. This large size doesn't encourage that.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now