Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL

These are by far my favorite candy of all time! They take me back to my childhood. My grandmother always bought these for me when I would go grocery shopping with her
Maddy M.
Maddy M.

Swedish Fish are so tasty. They're one of my favorite sweets. They have such good flavor and it. The only problem I have is, they get stuck in your teeth very easily.
Meghan D.
Meghan D.
Trenton, NJ

So very good and addicting. My entire family loves this candy and i have since i was very young. Not too sweet or tart. I always have at least a small bag in my house
Kimie E.
Kimie E.
Spanish Fork

The yummiest and of course cutest little fishes to eat. Depending on the day I like the little ones and some days I like the big ones. Always nice to be able to pick.
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.

My favorite gummy candy becausse it's not too sweet it's just sweet enough even tho it's really sticky sometimes it's still amazing and I would recommend it to anyone
Michaila C.
Michaila C.
Keene, NH

The jumbo bag of swedish fish is very handy when it comes to parties or just small get togethers with some friends. This bag makes snacking easy and oh so delicious!
Jaime H.
Jaime H.
Moultrie, GA

Even tho they really get stuck in your teeth, these are AMAZING! No other gummy fish can compare! The flavor is perfect! I snack on these whenever I can. Best ever!!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
York, PA

What can I say about swedish fish? I love this candy and always have. Don't love it getting stuck in my teeth, but that is a price I have to pay for delicious candy.
Kalaeja F.
Kalaeja F.

One of my favorite fruity gummies. I doubt like when I get a pack and some of them are hard, that does irritate me sometimes. Other than that I can eat them all day.
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
brooklyn, NY

So delicious, I can't go to ikea without stocking up on Swedish fish. These just bring back childhood memories of Halloween and just times with friends eating candy!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now