Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
Imlay City, MI

Okay, Swedish Fish are my absolute favorite. I love that they sell them in giant 3-10 pound bags because that is what gets me through life. They're the best gummy candy, ever.
Kt M.
Kt M.
Thiensville, WI

They are a classic treat perfect for gritty that sweet tooth. I take these on the road when I travel for a quick snack in the hotel room. Great flavor can't beat the original!
Sophie M.
Sophie M.
Bethesda, MD

So addicting!! I'll just keep eating them until someone takes them away from me and hides them!! Lol you can find them the candy aisle of your local grocery or pharmacy store.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Killeen, TX

There is just something about the texture of Swedish fish that is completely different from all the other gummy candies out there. Which I really like. The flavor is good too.
Margarita S.
Margarita S.
Staten Island, NY

I love sweetish fish! They're the right amount of chewy. They have here own special flavor . There not too big or too small. They're a sweet chewy snack when you need that fix
Jade N.
Jade N.
Lynchburg, VA

Seriously my favorite gummy candy, the taste is comforting and reminds me of visiting my grandparents during the summer. Not quite as tangy as Hawaiian Punch but pretty close!
Brenna S.
Brenna S.

I love this candy! My entire house hold loved to fight over them. They are extremely chewy but super good. Great flavor too! Great ptoduct to use for alcoholic beverages also!
Juli G.
Juli G.

A classic candy, not necessarily my favorite, but I wouldn't turn it away either. One dimensional in flavor but tends to hit the spot when I desire something fruity and chewy.
Faith R.
Faith R.
De Graff, OH

I have been eating these since. Iwas a little kid!! And they are fat free which makes it even better! I definitely recommend these for people who want a better choice of candy!
Vennesa B.
Vennesa B.
Mount Holly, NJ

Sugar free taste good and get affordable just when you get it in the box form make sure you get the bag one the cheat you out in to box putting a little bit in it be careful.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now