22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,503 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This is my go to candy. Not only do they taste amazing but they are also vegan, which means that I am not harming animals just to eat food. If i could I would eat this product every single day of my life. I would always recommend this product to others.
I bought these for a gender reveal that had a fish theme these were very good and the bag came with enough to do what I needed plus some and they weren't expensive.
All time favorite candy, by far. A sweet treat and nice and chewy. There is no comparison to any other brands. Great candy for people of all ages and it's not that expensive either!
These are so good but so nasty at the same time . Its like a confusing taste , it confused me. Lol I know i sound crazy but I couldn't have explained this any better
This is by far one of my favorite movie candies. The taste is sweet with a slight hint of fruit. The texture is chewy, but I do not find they get stuck in my teet.
Although these things are super sweet and can some time get stuck in your teeth it's one of my favorite snack as far as candy goes. My son and fight over them lol
Always a favorite snack. Me and the kids can take out a bag in no time. For some reason the small ones taste different than the big ones but thats not a bad thing.
Head are a great snack for kids and adults! Delicious chewy candies that look like fish. I know my son always loves to eat them because he gets to play with them too :)
I love these little fish shaped gummies. They are very good and their flavor is good as well. I like the shape of it and it is of good value, not too pricey either.
I find that they kind of have a waxy tast to them. But I remember growing up every year for Christmas our aunt would by my one sister a jumbo bag. Random but yeah
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos