Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Anna N.
Anna N.
Mascoutah, IL

Although dentists argue chewy candies are the worst for your dental health, Swedish Fish are pretty much near perfection when is comes to a chewy candy. Love them!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Andover, MA

Classic candy. Packaging is well done and eye catching in store. Easy to find in stores. These do get stale fairly easily though but still taste great. Good price.
Constance D.
Constance D.
San Leandro, Ca

I can't explain the flavor of these but they a tasty! The chewy nature, at least for me, satisfy my sweet tooth with less candy then say if I was eating ice cream.
Mara S.
Mara S.

I love Swedish Berries so I had high hopes for these guys - I must admit there were a few flavors I was not into. I will just stick with the classics from now on!
Suzanne O.
Suzanne O.

I love love Swedish Fish. They are so flavorful and don't get all stuck in your teeth. Make sure to buy the bigger ones as the smaller fish tend to harden quicker.
Kristiana T.
Kristiana T.
San Antonio, TX

These are Vegan and one of my favorite sweet snacks to buy. They aren't everywhere, but you can find them in larger stores like Target and Walmart without a doubt.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick

So yummy. just the right amount of chew to them. I have even warmed them up in the microwave. that makes to so soft it's hard not to eat the whole package at once.
Kelli Z.
Kelli Z.

I love Swedish fish, but I do find them to be inconsistent. Of course, cold temperatures will make the fish hard, but when they're hard, they're unbearable to eat.
Elizabeth Z.
Elizabeth Z.

Certainly one of my favorite candies growing up! Always a hit with kids. The down fall is how sticky they can bet on your teeth. But a different refreshing taste.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

The perfect not to sweet chewy candy, that satisfies your sweet tooth. i could easily eat entire bag to myself, but of course ive got to share with my little guy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now