Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kate W.
Kate W.

I'm a big fan of Swedish fish or any of the chewy candies. The big bag may seem like a lot but if you're a fan of Swedish fish you'll eat them in a rather short amount of time.
Jen V.
Jen V.
Dunnellon, FL

I am a big fan of the flavor and texture of Swedish fish! They are a classic favorite for me and my husband. We buy them for car rides and enjoy sharing a small bag in one trip
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Portland, ME

Another classic candy from my childhood, which my kids love now. These are a staple at every at-home movie night. Now I have to buy two packages - because one was never enough!
Sebin C.
Sebin C.
Diamond Bar, CA

Dude. These are one of my ultimate guilty pleasures tbh. I just hate how pricey they come out to be because I'll buy an entire bag and end up eating all of it in like 2-3 days!
Brenna S.

I love this candy! My entire house hold loved to fight over them. They are extremely chewy but super good. Great flavor too! Great ptoduct to use for alcoholic beverages also!
Juli G.
Juli G.

A classic candy, not necessarily my favorite, but I wouldn't turn it away either. One dimensional in flavor but tends to hit the spot when I desire something fruity and chewy.
Jade N.
Jade N.
Lynchburg, VA

Seriously my favorite gummy candy, the taste is comforting and reminds me of visiting my grandparents during the summer. Not quite as tangy as Hawaiian Punch but pretty close!
Vassalboro, ME

Yum, yum , yum. Everyone in my family loves these little swimmers! Perfectly sweet, not tart at all! Also not a bad gummy , for the fact it doesn't stick to your teeth so bad!
Margarita S.
Margarita S.
Staten Island, NY

I love sweetish fish! They're the right amount of chewy. They have here own special flavor . There not too big or too small. They're a sweet chewy snack when you need that fix
Kt M.
Kt M.
Thiensville, WI

They are a classic treat perfect for gritty that sweet tooth. I take these on the road when I travel for a quick snack in the hotel room. Great flavor can't beat the original!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?