Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
These are so good. I could eat a whole bag in a sitting! I love their fruity flavor, chewy and soft middle- probably one of my favorite candies.
Shelbi C.
Shelbi C.
Not my favorite candy but I still get a hankering for it occasionally. It has a nice texture and isn't too touch to chew. Flavor isn't powerful.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Reading, Pa
Have been my favorite since I was a kid. Still is. The taste is delicious. The taste has not changed even after all these years. Still the same.
Kimi A.
Kimi A.
McKinney, TX
I love these sweet chewy cherry flavored gummies. You can find at any store. The knock off brands are waxy and don't compare. These are the best
Eichelle  F.
Eichelle F.
This is the best candy . Whenever in a mood of sweets this is the best. I get this at Walgreens price is good. Live this candy forever and ever.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Omaha, NE
I absolutely love these and have for a very long time. I remember when my mom would share with me when i was little and now i share with my kids
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Pacoima, CA
These are tasty and the toughness of the candy is just right. These aren't that sticky on your teeth which is great and the flavor is so great.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Dalton, GA
I LOVE Swedish Fish!!! I do not understand why so many people claim they don't like them. They are deliciously flavored cherry and I love them.
Margaret L.
Margaret L.
Richmond, VA
I love swedish fish! They are delicious! If you like cherry flavored things then you will like these. They are gummy like i enjoy and delicious
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
I'm not a big fan of Swedish fish it's a little to chewy for me and I don't really love cherry flavored things but it's not that bad for cherry
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?