The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,966 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These taste delicious, and they last forever. I don't like to eat too many in one sitting because they're kind of firm, but that's okay.
I like getting big bags of these because I tend to eat a significant amount in a sitting. Very delicious and good for children as well.
They're tasty. I try not to eat them too often.....delicious but not very healthy. Great red color, especially when stuck in your teeth
Love how they feel in my mouth and then when I chew them!!!! The taste of it when you bite it is so good!! The value of them are good!!
Chewy candy is good, and Swedish Fish is very tasty. I usually get them from Walmart. They're very affordable and have a cherry flavor.
Swedish fish are good once in a while. I would not be able to eat them all the time like other candies but when I do they are delicious
Here are one of my favorite candies! They are super sweet and chewy! They are the perfect candy for anyone who loves that kind of candy
These things are addicting. You can't just eat one. It's the type of candy that you get really disappointed because you ran out so fast
Great tasty little snack for the kids or yourself when you're craving something a little sweet. Nothing tastes as good as the original.
Love these little fish. They are the perfect size to just grab a handful and go. They are fun for everyone to eat and not overly sweet.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos