BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Angela G.
Bristol, CT
I LOVE Swedish Fish. They're so tasty and they make great ice cream toppings. The only problem with a bag this size is that you can definitely get carried away and, before you know it, the bag is mostly gone!
Alexyz J.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my favorite candies! Swedish Fish are so delicious! I love how soft and chewy they are. They are a popular candy so they can be found everywhere and the price is usually really good.
Kiki M.
I really like this candy because it's vegan and can be found nearly everywhere! The only flavor that is available is cherry, but it's not a strong cherry flavor (thank goodness because I'm not a fan of cherries).
Melanie G.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
One of my all time favorite yummy treats ! It first all has a wonderful texture soft & chewy not to hard & not to soft just right. Has a sweet taste but it is not overwhelming.#yummy
Jena B.
Swedish Fish are delicious. I love how they are in the shape of a fish it makes it more presentable to want to eat the only downfall is they stick to your teeth.
Amanda F.
Harrisburg, PA
How can you not love the classic Swedish fish? Everything I remember as a kid. And this GIANT bag is both amazing and bad news bc it is so easy to take a couple here and there. But they are nice and soft and the easy close top keeps them that way.
Gina D.
Not my absolute favorite but one that I like to from time to time. I don't usually buy them but when I'm given them or they come in a variety pack I do eat them.
emmily h.
Duluth, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies - they are so good! They have such a unique flavor and I love that they are gummies. Definitely would recommend these!
Paula S.
Palmdale, CA
Favorite gummy candies. A Fat Free Food, Yeah!!! Great for a little snack for anytime of the day. I buy them for my daughter, but end up eating them as well.
Jazmyne M.
Bethel Hts, AR
I've never seemed to care for these. They have an awful taste and they're a weird kind of "chewy" to me. I'd definitely rather have any other gummies than this kind. Wouldn't recommend.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?