The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,333 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I absolutely LOVE Swedish fish!!!! You can definitely get your fix of these super Yummie fishes from five below for like $3!!!!!
My all time favorite candy! Road trips, movies, or just in the mood for some candy, this is what I'll have. Delicious and chewy.
There great I love the flavor the price can't be beat for the amount and they don't go bad. Big plus the whole family loves them
I love Swedish fish. they're so delicious and chewy. I usually don't like cherry flavored candy but I can't get enough of these!
Is there anybody who doesn't like Swedish fish? These are a classic and are so good! Pop them in the freezer for an extra treat!
One of my absolute favorite gummy candies. if anyone ever wants to surprise me with a gummy candy, they know to buy me this one.
Favorite candy of all times. But also my weakness. Hard to only eat a couple. Great flavor and my favorite snack during a movie.
These are so good!!! Perfect mix of fruity and chewy goodness. These are great for snacking, movie night or for anything really!
These taste really good, the only problem is sometimes they get stuck in my teeth and then I remember why I don't buy them often
The original... the best. Swedish fish are my favorite gummi candi out there- readily available at most drug and grocery stores.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos