Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kristiana T.
Kristiana T.
San Antonio, TX

These are Vegan and one of my favorite sweet snacks to buy. They aren't everywhere, but you can find them in larger stores like Target and Walmart without a doubt.
Kylexis J.
Kylexis J.
Terre Haute, IN

These irresistable gummies are packed with a vibrant fruity flavor. The only thing is they are really chewy, but obviously that doesent stop me from eating them :)
VICTOR L.
VICTOR L.
Jamaica, NY

This is hands down & bow down to Swedish fish god 100percent not enuff start to over rate this product by far my most favorite candy when you want that candy crave
Suzanne O.
Suzanne O.

I love love Swedish Fish. They are so flavorful and don't get all stuck in your teeth. Make sure to buy the bigger ones as the smaller fish tend to harden quicker.
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Wingate, NC

I enjoy the flavor of the candy and the unique design of the candy; however I do not enjoy how easily it can become stuck to your teeth and the roof of your mouth.
Anna N.
Anna N.
Mascoutah, IL

Although dentists argue chewy candies are the worst for your dental health, Swedish Fish are pretty much near perfection when is comes to a chewy candy. Love them!
Kelli Z.
Kelli Z.

I love Swedish fish, but I do find them to be inconsistent. Of course, cold temperatures will make the fish hard, but when they're hard, they're unbearable to eat.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Andover, MA

Classic candy. Packaging is well done and eye catching in store. Easy to find in stores. These do get stale fairly easily though but still taste great. Good price.
Tracie G.
Tracie G.
Green Bay, WI

Swedish Fish are a great fat free treat that I always try to keep on hand for a sweat treat. we add them to our ice cream or just grab a handful as a quick snack.
bailey r.
bailey r.

So delicious and flavorful. I always buy the large bag because i enjoy them so much. They're packed full of flavor and don't leave a sticky residue after handling
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now