Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Sherryl T.
Sherryl T.

I really do not like these, I think they are too tough and have a very artificial flavoring to them. if you want to have swedish fish stuck in your teeth all day then its good.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Nanuet, NY

My mom and I love Swedish fish! They are extremely tasty and addicting. They can be bought anywhere and are great to snack on when I want some candy. These are by far the best!
Dani S.
Dani S.

Swedish fish are always a fun treat to share with friends. The gummy texture is always very soft and delicious. Bright colored packaging always catches my eye. Would recommend.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Martinsburg, WV

I like that they're soft but not too soft there chewy but not too chewy they don't get stuck easily in your teeth and they have a texture in a flavor like no other gummy candy.
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
Trenton, NJ

Delicious gummy candy ! The red ones are my absolute favorite. They are and always have stood up to their brands reputation. I would highly recommend these to all candy lovers!
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Terre Haute , IN

Literally one of my favorite candies!!! These are sooo great! Very affordable you can get them at your local Dollar General, Walmart and more!!! Great candy!! Recommend to all!
andrea p.
andrea p.
Kuna, ID

My kids and husband love swedish fish. I don't like the taste they taste waxy. They are in any store that sells candy. The are cheap. Fun to use to decorate cakes and cupcakes.
Amber P.
Amber P.

So good! I love swedish fish! Did you know these are actually the red sour patch kids, but shaped like fish and without sugar on it. I love these, it's my favorite candy snack!
Anahy C.
Anahy C.

It's a hit or miss type of candy there are some people that I'm between the about the texture and the aftertaste that they do have slight after you are done doing on one or two
Tara H.
Tara H.
Waukon, Ia

My son loves these. They are not my favorite "chewy" candy but this is what he likes to get as his treat quite a bit. I can't argue with that. Its healthier then a lot of them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?