The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,952 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 106 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love these! One of my fav fruity flavored candies. I love that the fresh bags are such a soft smooth chewy yumminess!!
Swedish Fish are really yummy. They are the perfect gummy candy to snack on. I love the texture and I love the flavor.
Omg all I have to say is that these are my fav candies they are so good and sweet, there my go to sugar tooth cravers!
My favorite candy BY FAR! I could eat Swedish Fish all day and be the happiest person on the planet! They're so great!
I love swedish fish as long as they're fresh. If old they get hard, otherwise they are soft and chewy and taste great!
Best kind of fish out there! So sweet and hit the spot every time! Love this candy! The classic red fish are the best!
These are my fiances favorite. We buy them occasionally and we both love the flavor. We also love the squishy texture.
These are delicious! If you haven't had them before, you are missing out! Get your hands on a bag as soon as possible!
Love these they bring me back to when I was a kid. I would always go buy some from the corner store. They are so good.
Yum! Love theses. Great for children. I use sky buy these when I stop for fuel and need a quick snack, something sweet
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos