The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,979 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Better than I thought they would be. Sweet but not too sweet, funny but not too much that you're picking them out of your teeth foreever
Chewy and yummy are how I would describe these gummies they are super and plenty come in the package. Plenty to share with your friends.
It's my secret love, but definitely not healthy at all. However, it's totally worth it every so often to treat yourself. You deserve it
You just can't go wrong with a classic. These wonderful gummy fish are a great little sweet to indulge in without feeling guilty after.
I love the to go idea. It's very travel friendly. I think these are so much softer in the packs instead of the huge pound bags of them.
Here are one of my favorite candies! They are super sweet and chewy! They are the perfect candy for anyone who loves that kind of candy
I like getting big bags of these because I tend to eat a significant amount in a sitting. Very delicious and good for children as well.
These taste delicious, and they last forever. I don't like to eat too many in one sitting because they're kind of firm, but that's okay.
These things are addicting. You can't just eat one. It's the type of candy that you get really disappointed because you ran out so fast
A classic candy that I loved since I was a child. It's a great movie snack! It's also a nice sweet if you don't want to have chocolate.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos