Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Ali C.
Ali C.
Iowa City, IA
These are super yum! Don't eat too many or you might get a tummy ache. They're a great little afternoon snack to throw in your purse or work bag!
Angie P.
Angie P.
Shamokin Dam, PA
These would have to be one of my fiance's favorite chewy snacks! we buy the large bag and it never seems to last! love the texture and sweetness!
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Brookfield, CT
OMG! I've loved these since I was a kid. My only complaint is that the multi-flavor packs are too hard to find. I don't always just want the red!
Kara M.
Kara M.
Columbus, OH
Love this candy! Different taste and overrules any other candy! They are kind of a mixture between hard and soft but definitely worth the money.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Chapel Hill, NC
These are yummy! i like the fact the candy dosen't stick together in the bag i tried the assorted flavors the other day and they are really good
Cassy C.
Cassy C.
Raymondville, TX
My nephew ADORES these candies. There are so many different types of candy he can chose when we're grocery shopping but he picks these so often.
Latoya T.
Latoya T.
Steger, IL
I enjoy eating this brand very tasty and fun to play with. I like the design of the fish as well I like to play with the kids before we eat them
Sonya W.
Sonya W.
Scarsdale, NY
My favorite candy!!!! I can't stop eating them once I start though. My only complaint is that I wish they were sugar free but still tasted good!
Shelbi C.
Shelbi C.
Not my favorite candy but I still get a hankering for it occasionally. It has a nice texture and isn't too touch to chew. Flavor isn't powerful.
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Tustin, CA
My favorite chewy candy. Swedish fish has a really great chewy consistency for a soft candy. Love that it's all red which is my favorite flavor.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?