Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Flower Mound, TX

I bought these to stuff Easter eggs for my kiddos to go and hunt. I have grown up eating Swedish fish and now I am getting my girls on the Swedish fish bandwagon.
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
New Providnce, PA

There are no words that can properly explain how much I love Swedish fish. The flavor, amazing. The texture, perfect. The color and shapes, inviting. Perfect!!!!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Roswell, GA

My most favorite gummy candy ever! It's fat-free which is a total plus, but I absolutely love the taste of Swedish Fish. Not sour and just a yummy fruit? flavor.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Clearwater, FL

Been a favorite since i was little, one of the only sweets i would have eaten! they've got a great flavor and they are not extremely sweet which is great for me.
Kate K.
Kate K.
Wailuku, HI

I love Swedish Fish. Unique flavor, and the perfect amount of chewiness. They tend to taste a little chemical-ish sometimes, which keeps me from eating too many.
Gina D.
Gina D.
Fresno, Ca

Not my absolute favorite but one that I like to from time to time. I don't usually buy them but when I'm given them or they come in a variety pack I do eat them.
Cristina T.
Cristina T.
Cedar Grove, NJ

Swedish fish are my absolute go to. this is my favorite candy, and this snack pack is the perfect size when you're on the go but need to satisfy your craving !!!
Shay R.
Shay R.
Keene, NH

I love swedish fish, no other candy compares to the unique flavor they have. I think it's lingonberry. I get them once in a while when I need a little sweetness.
Anita G.
Anita G.
Flowery Br, GA

I'm not that fond of these, but my kids LOVE them. I usually buy them as a treat for a job well done, or for a little something extra on big days like birthdays.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO

One of my favorite snacks! I love them the way they are, but sometimes I let them sit out and get hard and I love them that way too. I could eat these every day.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now