Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Constance D.
Constance D.
San Leandro, Ca

I can't explain the flavor of these but they a tasty! The chewy nature, at least for me, satisfy my sweet tooth with less candy then say if I was eating ice cream.
Kristiana T.
Kristiana T.
San Antonio, TX

These are Vegan and one of my favorite sweet snacks to buy. They aren't everywhere, but you can find them in larger stores like Target and Walmart without a doubt.
Kylexis J.
Kylexis J.
Terre Haute, IN

These irresistable gummies are packed with a vibrant fruity flavor. The only thing is they are really chewy, but obviously that doesent stop me from eating them :)
Kelli Z.
Kelli Z.

I love Swedish fish, but I do find them to be inconsistent. Of course, cold temperatures will make the fish hard, but when they're hard, they're unbearable to eat.
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.

Always delicious! Childhood favorite that never fails to satisfy. I don't treat myself to these often, but love them when I do. Always a cheap pick-me-up at work.
Samanatha D.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC

My sister had these at my nephews birthday party over the weekend and it reminded me of when I was younger. I would eat these all the time. The flavor is amazing!
Meru K.
Meru K.
Canada

I'm not a big fan of candy, these are really sweet and far too chewy. However if you eat just a few, it should be alright. This large size doesn't encourage that.
Tracie G.
Tracie G.
Green Bay, WI

Swedish Fish are a great fat free treat that I always try to keep on hand for a sweat treat. we add them to our ice cream or just grab a handful as a quick snack.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
las vegas, NV

These were my favorite while pregnant! I'm definitely more of a chocolate person than a candy person but when I have a craving for candy this is what I reach for!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

The perfect not to sweet chewy candy, that satisfies your sweet tooth. i could easily eat entire bag to myself, but of course ive got to share with my little guy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now