Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Alaina C.
Alaina C.
Fredonia, NY

Can you say yum? These are an awesome affordable snack that will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth! If you leave them open they can go stale but I often finish in one seating!
Melissa F.
Melissa F.

This brand is the best - and my son loves it too. We buy it in bulk from Costco bc it was hard to find in local stores for a while when the company was changing their packaging.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH

These have always been a favorite of mine , its just a classic candy from my childhood. You can always find them at the dollar store so you don't have to pay high price for them.
Dana H.
Dana H.

Swedish fist are my favorite sweet candy! They melt in my mouth and once I start eating them I can't stop! I love the softness of them. They have such a good flavor! I recommend
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Hubbard Lake, MI

I wasn't a huge fan of Swedish fish but my boyfriend loves them and when I had a candy craving they would be the only thing around. I still don't love them, but they aren't bad.
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
Staten Island, NY

This candy will forever be my fave. I have been enjoying them for as long as I can remember and I can never have just one. They taste great and they are always soft and chewy!!
Cyndi S.
Cyndi S.
Wasilla, AK

Return to my childhood. I like fruity chewy candy treats and this is one of my faves. I sneak them into boring training classes and share with those close to me. chewy goodness
Cassie T.
Cassie T.

Used these for my boyfriend to ask him to a dance a few years ago since it was his favorite candy. You can get very creative with them and they are yummy with good consistency.
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
Trenton, NJ

Delicious gummy candy ! The red ones are my absolute favorite. They are and always have stood up to their brands reputation. I would highly recommend these to all candy lovers!
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Nanuet, NY

My mom and I love Swedish fish! They are extremely tasty and addicting. They can be bought anywhere and are great to snack on when I want some candy. These are by far the best!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?