The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,952 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 106 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are good. Their not too sweet for people that can't take it. Their soft and chewy. You can get a big bag for low.
Both of my pregnancy I've craved Swedish fish. Been eating since I was a kid and is always a must have in our household
These are good! Can be addicting! These are very chewy but it has a great cherry flavor! I would recommend to others :)
Just tried this candy recently and it's so good as Long as it's fresh! If it isn't fresh it'll be hard and hard to chew
There's just something about them! They have such a different taste than other gummy candy and I love the perfect chew!
I loved them as a kid and love them now. my favorite chewy candy!! love them way more than regular gummy worms or bears
Swedish fish is one of my favorite candies, the taste isn't too strong and it's hard to stop eating them once you start
I love Swedish fish. Good flavour. No gelatin!!! But I wish they didn't get so stuck to my teeth. It's worth it though!
Love Swedish fish!!! Such a great and tasty snack! We usually buy the warehouse size bag because we enjoy them so much!
Swedish fish the class the candy and they're amazing. I don't eat them too often are usually just have them as a treat.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos