The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,036 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This is one of my favorite fruit-flavored candies. Sometimes they can get stuck in my teeth pretty bad, which I don't really appreciate.
I bring these into the office and they are always a hit. They don't even last two hours in the candy dish! Everybody loves Swedish Fish!
Love these! Been eating these for years. They're my go to gummy snack! They have good taste but not too much to wear it's over powering.
Always been a childhood favorite of mine. I love that no matter how long I go without them, when I want them they always taste the same.
My family lives Swedish fish. They are our favorite. The flavor is very unique. They are perfect to give as little rewards for the kids.
I could eat Swedish fish everyday all day long. They are a little bit of a hard chewy candy. The flavor is good and they are affordable.
Chewy and yummy are how I would describe these gummies they are super and plenty come in the package. Plenty to share with your friends.
I absolutely love eating these. I know they are not good for me, but they do taste good. I could go through one bag in a few minutes lol
I love Swedish fish. There an amazing treat and are actually about as healthy as you can get with gummy candy's. I seriously love these.
It's my secret love, but definitely not healthy at all. However, it's totally worth it every so often to treat yourself. You deserve it
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos