Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Indianapolis, IN

Swedish fish are a family favorite. They are perfect companion to movie popcorn. I love to eat these when I want something sweet, but I'm not in the mood for chocolate.
Tonya G.
Tonya G.
Saint Louis, MO

I sell these at my church store and they never last people just loves them. I recently found the fruit flavors online at Amazon and purchase them they were really good
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Grand Rapids, MI

We bought these to use in our water themed snack for school and the kids loved them. They dug all of the fish out of the Jell-O and whipped cream. They were a huge hit!
Mary V.
Mary V.
Tucson, AZ

One of my favorite candy bags to grab before heading to the movies (and sneaking it in my purse!) the texture is always perfect and the flavor is unique and delicious.
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
Bloomington, NE

These are my all time favorite gummy candy so flavorful definitely addictive so if you don't plan on eating the whole bag at once I would advise you to not get these !
Tessa D.
Tessa D.
S Williamsprt, PA

Tradition red fish take me back to my childhood being at baseball games. I loved eating these throughout the whole game. They are sweet and chewy without being sticky.
Lucy P.
Lucy P.
Buford, GA

Who doesn't love Swedish fish ? Well. I'm sure there are a lot of people that don't. Anyways if you want some chewy candy that is too sweet then this is a good option.
sarah g.
sarah g.

I love these! My absolute favorite candy of all times. They are sweet and yummy. Not to sweet, gummy , or any of that. It's a perfect flavor in your mouth full of yum!
Carly S.
Carly S.

Theres nothing wrong with swedish fish, theyll always be a classic. I don't think ill ever dislike them. Childhood favorite, always gives me good memories eating these.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Las Vegas, NV

These are delicious but exercise caution if you have a crown or veneers as they truly test the strength of the binding agents. They tend to really stick to your teeth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now