Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Bonnie L.
Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA

Swedish Fish are a childhood favorite and I like to enjoy them once in a while just to reminis. You can't compare this to any other product made. I eat these at least once a year mostly in the summer months. I purchase these at walmart and recommend them to anyone and buy them for my nieces and nephews.
Donna R.
Donna R.
Van Buren, AR

I love Swedish fish!!!! It's unlike gummy bears in texture . It has a bite feel of a gummy and a taffy almost. After chewing for a bit the flavor of this snack is AWSOME!!! Reminds me of childhood. The flavor is distinct and of its own. Hands down these are my favorite sweet treat other than chocolate!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ

These are hands down my favorite candy when I'm craving something sweet as a treat. I love the texture, the unique flavor and that they're not too much of an indulgence nutrition wise. Some people hare the flavor, some love it. I think they're an acquired taste but they're my go-to when I want a treat.
cyn m.
cyn m.
Pasadena

If you're vegan or vegetarian and miss gummies, Sweedish fish is great for you! They're sweet, chewy, and delicious! They're really affordable, a lot of places sell them for one dollar in the US. They're a great alternative for vegans and vegetarians because they cannot eat gummies containing gelatin.
Christine R.
Christine R.

These candies are not only nostalgic to me because my dad loved them, but because they are awesome. They remind me of maybe a cherry flavored gummy but not as chewy. They are super affordable and you get a lot for what you pay. It's easy to find since you can find them at pretty much any grocery store
Aliya V.
Aliya V.
Denver, CO

So I work at Walgreens and my isle to fix is the candy isle, and I kept seeing Swedish fish and it's been forever since I've had them, and they were on sale so I bought them. I had forgotten how good they were. Fat free and not too sweet. Just sweet enough to satisfy your sweet tooth. New fave snack.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA

These are such a classic! They are chewy sweet and vegetarian friendly. I'm very careful about eating sweets and only eat candy when my blood sugar is low and those are my go. I keep them in my purse to snack on a few when my blood sugar is to low. They are just so tasty! Also they are a great price!
Lacey K.
Lacey K.
Portland, OR

You can't go wrong with the original classic Swedish Fish. They're one of those snacks you just can't go store-brand with. The freshness, non-waxy outside that leads to a gooey thickish jelly interior is delicious. The only negative being I could probably eat pounds of these if given the opportunity.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Clarksville, NY

Every now and then I enjoy eating Swedish gummy fish. It has such a different taste I enjoy, and I'm not into gummies either. I will get these every now and then when I'm in a cheating mood. : )  Best thing about these is you can get a big bag at a great price from Walmart! Try them, they're so good!!
Henk M.
Henk M.
W Hollywood, CA

Mmmm I love my Swedish fish and they are on sale on amazon prime now for a 4lb bag. They are going to create a monster, I'm not even sure how to describe the sugary fruity flavor of this delicious gooey classic! But if you've never had them you best get to the store before I buy out the entire stock.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now