Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Henk M.
Henk M.
W Hollywood, CA

Mmmm I love my Swedish fish and they are on sale on amazon prime now for a 4lb bag. They are going to create a monster, I'm not even sure how to describe the sugary fruity flavor of this delicious gooey classic! But if you've never had them you best get to the store before I buy out the entire stock.
Aliya V.
Aliya V.
Denver, CO

So I work at Walgreens and my isle to fix is the candy isle, and I kept seeing Swedish fish and it's been forever since I've had them, and they were on sale so I bought them. I had forgotten how good they were. Fat free and not too sweet. Just sweet enough to satisfy your sweet tooth. New fave snack.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA

These are such a classic! They are chewy sweet and vegetarian friendly. I'm very careful about eating sweets and only eat candy when my blood sugar is low and those are my go. I keep them in my purse to snack on a few when my blood sugar is to low. They are just so tasty! Also they are a great price!
Lacey K.
Lacey K.
Portland, OR

You can't go wrong with the original classic Swedish Fish. They're one of those snacks you just can't go store-brand with. The freshness, non-waxy outside that leads to a gooey thickish jelly interior is delicious. The only negative being I could probably eat pounds of these if given the opportunity.
Mary C.
Mary C.
West Bend, WI

I remember swedish fish as Penney candy and having the store clerk count out each fish, one at a time, to fulfill my 'order". There aren't stores that do that anymore, so I get my fill buying by the bagful! I always have a bag of swedish fish around my house....my hubby has even started eating them!
Sabrina O.
Sabrina O.
Copenhagen, Denmark

They are good, but I do not get the hype! A bag of these doesn't cut for me. I live 30 min away from Sweden and they are not as popular in Sweden as in the US, the taste is very artificial too... I don't completely hate them, and from my belieber days I remember how JB would want some all the time💜
Heather S.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA

My Dad has always loved these so i feel like they are a special treat that i grew up on. I don't eat them often but i love bring a box over to my Dads and sharing a few after a family dinner. I buy them at the grocery store or target. If someone hasn't had a swedishfish you need to! Is a fun candy.
elliott b.
elliott b.

The flavor is of swedish fish is unparalleled in gummy candy. I love how chewy and soft they are when they're fresh. One of the best movie snacks out there and pairs well with salty foods. I wish they would come out with flavors more widely distributed as I can't find any other flavors where I live
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Show Low, AZ

These were my childhood favorite. I used to fight my dad for them! Thankfully, whenever he would buy some, he'd buy me some too. I love Swedish Fish. I love the shape of them, I love the way they taste....not quite cherry, but not quite anything else. They have their own unduplicated unique flavor.
Pamela C.
Pamela C.

It may be a little sad, but I keep a bag full of these at my desk at all times lol. The bag is plentiful and gives you a lot of little fish to munch on. They're super juicy in your mouth and taste way better than some of the generic jelly rings or gummy candy on the market. I <3 these little fish!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now