22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,505 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish Fish are very tasty, affordable and easy to find. They are yummy and have been a crowd-favorite for years. The only downside is that they do not come in many flavors besides the original red fish. This is something they should fix.
It seems that I am in the only one in my friend group that likes these but I don't know why. They are a great treat to satisfy a sugar craving without it being too sweet. And it's a gummy that's not too hard but not too soft which is what I really like.
His is how i survived my first pregnancy with my first son . I ate them everyday with root beer ! I love them i buy the giant bag from bj’s 3 pound bag comes in handy
Love Swedish fish, can’t say anything bad. I would always go to the 7-Eleven to grab a hand full of Swedish fish. They are so much better than other generic brands. And I never get sick of them. All my friends love them and I can’t put a bag down once I start eating
Sweedish fish have always been a long time favorite. They are a fat free snack and very delicious. I think they are affordable You can purchase them just about anywhere! They are a great flavor and i would absolutely recommend them to others !
We recently bought the jumbo bag from Sam's Club, and they were perfect. It was an affordable price for such a big amount. The fish were not hard or sticky, they were perfect Swedish Fish. I usually don't like red candy, but these are so addicting.
Swedish fish are okay. I don't really find them to be my first choice when I'm purchasing candy. Probably because I think of them as being kinda old-fashioned, like a candy from my grandmother's time. They are still good though. They get stuck in your teeth.
I am always pleasantly surprised when I eat Swedish Fish. They look dry, but are always soft, chewy, and full of flavor. My kids love these too! They are great, a different outside texture than traditional gummy candies, which is interesting.
I used to ignorantly ignore this product.. because well why would I want a candy that has the word "fish" in it???? Lol totally misled me. I decided to get over my judgement and try it by buying a small bag. I went back the next day and bought the full bag.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos