22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Allyson J.
Allyson J.
Fishers, IN
I love this candy! I just recently tried it for the first time at a friend's wedding on her candy bar (beach themed, of course). I was in love! It was so delicious. It had a great flavor, great texture and was just so delicious! I bought some the next day! My favorite movie snack for sure!
Callista C.
Callista C.
Vista, CA
A lot of my friends hate swedish fish but I love them so much. They are the right kind of sweetness for me- flavorful sweetness that isn't just sweet for the sake of sugar. I love gummy candies. I try not to buy them for myself because I try to be careful with candy but I really like them.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Swedish fish are by far my go to candy. I love the flavor and that i can but the red ones separate from the rest of the colors. They are a little pricey for me to buy them all the time but when I do buy them the bag does not last long. I will continue to buy these for the rest of my life!
jaclyn C.
jaclyn C.
Charleston, SC
This is my boyfriend's favorite candy. He likes it on all road trips vacations and probably buy as well three bags a week for it at home. He loves the fruity flavor in the size of the actual fish. He loves going to candy stores to get the different flavor Swedish fish to you by the pound
Coco S.
Coco S.
Fargo, ND
Who doesn't love Swedish Fish? These have been one of my go-to candy craving solutions for the last 15 years at least! The only time these aren't good is when retailers don't keep their stock fresh. They get hard and stuck in your teeth and it's just no bueno. Otherwise, these are great!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
I love Swedish fish. They are not rubbery. They have the right amount of chewy for a candy and just enough sweet to them. There flavored ones are a nice flavor variety. I think there a good value when you find them on sale which is quite often. The price is often varied per store though.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Pocatello, ID
How can anyone not love swedish fish? Ive loved these since I was a kid and now I get to watch my kids love them as well. We get a pack at every movie theater and usually on every long drive we take. I don't love the big ones as much as the little ones, they just seem to clean up better.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Taylor, MI
This has been my all time favorite candy since I can remember eating it at my grandma's house. It's a chewy candy, but not too chewy where it gets annoyingly stuck to you teeth. The taste is great and definitely not too overwhelming. It's not too pricy either, definitely would recommend.
Abigail P.
Abigail P.
So addicting! This is a little weird, but this candy tastes good even after getting a little wet, or a little warm.

Would recommend these candies for snacking, or for putting in some ginger ale or fun spritzers for a cute addition! Swedish fish are even good on vanilla ice cream. Try it!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of my favorite candies/snacks. I'm really sensitive when it comes to texture of any sort of food and the texture of swedish fish was good. I usually buy this at target or pretty much anywhere. I buy it every blue moon because it's not healthy to eat a lot, but it's very good.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?