BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
JoAnna M.
Frankfort, Ky
I love the flavor of Swedish Fish, they are a great gummy snack. They have a very chewy texture and are what I would consider a "tough" gummy. My family enjoys Swedish Fish and we will continue to purchase occasionally as a treat. If you haven't sampled this candy, give it a try.
Kristin A.
Huntington, WV
Swedish fish are a low cost, great value treat. I love the flavor and the chewiness! These give me a nostalgic feeling. It reminds me of being at the baseball field as a kid. It's great memories. I don't eat them as often as I used to when I was younger. But definitely recommend.
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
I recently try this gummy fish hahaha I think it's hilarious but I like the flavor it's like a juicy thing, I love the 2 textures the one inside and the one outside they only ""bad thing"" it's that because they're super chewy they get stuck in your teeth and I hate that haahha.
Lacey L.
A favorite movie candy!! You can never go wrong when picking the original all red swedish fish bag! I love that they are sweet and chewy but at the same time they do not get stock in your teeth making it feel like your mouth is glued shut. I would recommend these for the dieter
Katherine M.
Hamburg, NY
These are amazing. They are very sweet and I buy the big abg regularly. These are very cheap for the amount you get 4.58 I think. They are very sweet and sugary. I repurchase these weekly. But one thing these are not as good at the sour patch watermelon. My favorite thing ever.
Babe H.
Carterville, IL
This is my favorite candy, it is always consistently the same and always has that great flavor. I always keep a bag with me at work just in case I have to work over. They are just the right size and easy to chew. Everyone of all ages love this candy. I always have some with me.
Quaide S.
Export, PA
If you purchase the commercial bags, prepare yourself. The addictive nature of Swedish Fish plus the size of the bag results in a difficult struggle of self-control :) I love Swedish Fish and prefer them over other "non-chocolate" candies. If you haven't already, try them out!
Kalisha S.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my all time favorites! It's an oldie but it's sick a classic. I can eat bags of these (even though it's not good for your teeth) and my corner store sells the little individuals for about 10 cent but I rather buy the big bags from the supermarket. Love this chewy candy!
Kelsey G.
Nashville, TN
Who doesn't like Swedish Fish? This is my favorite movie theater snack to grab (usually at a grocery store and stow in my purse). I like that they aren't too chewy and have a lot of flavor in them. Overall, I don't think these will get replaced by a new favorite any time soon!
Erica K.
Hands down, the best vegan candy. Swedish Fish are sweet but not too sweet, chewy but not too chewy, and great for the occasional treat. They are reasonably priced and accessible anywhere, so no one has to know you're vegan if you don't want to talk about it! Enjoy your candy!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?