Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Mayah J.
Mayah J.
Georgetown, KY
These are so good I eat them up so fast they are delicious and they flavor is the best . I live for chewy candy and this is one of my favorites
Annaliese Z.
Annaliese Z.
cazenovia , ny
i really like these but they taste sort of waxy and very fake. Theyre cheap and sometimes i crave them but they arent one of my favorite candies.
Monica S.
Monica S.
April 7, 2016, 12:02 a.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
I've been eating Swedish fish since I was little! always have been my favorite candy!! I can eat these for hours!! just wish they contained more!
Angie P.
Angie P.
Shamokin Dam, PA
These would have to be one of my fiance's favorite chewy snacks! we buy the large bag and it never seems to last! love the texture and sweetness!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Longview, TX
Yummy and chewy cherry candy shaped like little fish. It's not a destict cherry flavor but.mild and sweet which even non-cherry lovers can enjoy.
Nehemie C.
Nehemie C.
Taste delicious just like gummy worms. I like their unique appearance, however I think you should leave out the gelatin for a vegan candy option.
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
Love love love these. They are my total weakness. I love their soft, chewy texture and yummy flavor. They certainly take me back to my childhood.
Amy C.
Amy C.
My children really enjoy these. Whenever we see them in the grocery store they always want me to pick up more. They say the flavor is the best!!!
Ali C.
Ali C.
Iowa City, IA
These are super yum! Don't eat too many or you might get a tummy ache. They're a great little afternoon snack to throw in your purse or work bag!
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Brookfield, CT
OMG! I've loved these since I was a kid. My only complaint is that the multi-flavor packs are too hard to find. I don't always just want the red!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?