Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Lismarie A.
Lismarie A.

If you don't like Swedish fish than something is wrong. Even though it's shaped like a fish it tastes super good and fills you up right. Love this flavored candy.
Katie K.
Katie K.

This candy is my go to for movie theaters! I love the gummy, little red fish. I also kind of like how it is slightly hard on the outside, but gooey on the inside.
sylvia b.
sylvia b.

I love these. Great flavor and cute fishy shape.They get stuck in my teeth but that wont stop me from eating them. I grew up with these and my kids love them too.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
las vegas, NV

These were my favorite while pregnant! I'm definitely more of a chocolate person than a candy person but when I have a craving for candy this is what I reach for!
Clara T.
Clara T.
Aughton, Malbourgh

Love these , great for when u have friends around , also they are so addictive , best I have ever had , I would recommend them for everyone they are a great treat
Gia K.
Gia K.
Alpena, MI

Soooooooooo yummy!! :) You will have to see for yourself how amazing these little fish are. I used to be obsessed with gummy bears than I switched it up to these.
Toya B.
Toya B.
Woodstock, GA

I like Swedish fish but only around halloween time. That is the only time i will eat it. Any other time of the year i will not go to the store to get Swedish fish
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Flower Mound, TX

I bought these to stuff Easter eggs for my kiddos to go and hunt. I have grown up eating Swedish fish and now I am getting my girls on the Swedish fish bandwagon.
Alanie V.
Alanie V.

I love Swedish fish! I'm not sure what they're really is to say about these other than the fact that they are delicious. If you've never tried them, you need to!
Cristina T.
Cristina T.
Cedar Grove, NJ

Swedish fish are my absolute go to. this is my favorite candy, and this snack pack is the perfect size when you're on the go but need to satisfy your craving !!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now