Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Robyn L.
Robyn L.
Lexington, MO

One of my favorite candies! I'm not sure why I like them so much, but they are just so yummy to me! The only downside is they get stuck to my teeth and are hard to chew.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Whitefish Bay, WI

Personally one of my favorite types of gummy candy out of them all. Really hard to explain the taste they have to them but they have a soft texture and are really yummy.
Abagail K.
Abagail K.
Coralville, IA

Love these but always have to make sure that they are still soft in the package because if they sit too long on the shelf they start to get hard and they aren't as good.
Shiawntae G.
Shiawntae G.

Just had a bag lastnight. my absolute favorite and only candy I do eat. The price is cheap and huge. You can purchase these Swedish fish at any Walmart or store possible
Zandrea B.
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA

My favorite candy. I used to get these every time I went out to buy candy! Super sweet and I love the chewyness. It's not TOO chewy to the point it sticks to your teeth.
Angela C.
Angela C.

Looove Swedish Fish! So,the fact that these come in an easy-to-go cup just makes it even better! No hassle with worry about them drying out or trying to keep them fresh!
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.

My family loves this candy. It's great for movies or sitting around family room together talking about life. They can get pretty addicting and ruin healthy eating plans.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Naples, FL

I have a top few favorite candies and this is definitely one. I love the chewyness and sweet taste. I usually buy them on the go at a gas station. great road trip snack!
Krystal J.
Krystal J.
Elizabeth Cty, NC

Omgosh!!! One ohm my fav candies! I really can't eat just one and tend to keep going and going when I start. They just remind me of a simple, old fashioned candy. Yum!!!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

There very good but they got a bit weird over time they have this weird texture to them now they do have good flavor but I don't know they changed . Still a good candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now