Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

How could you possibly rate these delicious fish anything less than 5 stars? I could understand if you didn't have a fresh bag though. Tough fish can be quite the disappointment.
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Tahlequah, OK

I like gummy candy. It's my very favorite. Swedish fish are among my least favorite gummies. They are more like flavored wax than candy. I like the flavor but I hate the texture.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Sylva, NC

Swedish fish are very sticky and just a lot like a regular gummy bear. I don't personally like the taste of them. They remind me a lot like twisters which I do not like too well.
Katrina B.
Katrina B.
Middleboro, MA

These are so good. I buy a huge bag of them every month for my household. I love the fact they are fat free. I would recommend them to other propeller and I be buying them again.
Courtney Y.
Courtney Y.
Middletown, OH

We enjoy the Togo cups because if we want to save some for later we can just pop the lid right back on there and we know they will still be as fresh as when we first opened them!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Jupiter, FL

So fie just eat one and you will know. This stuff is so worth it and it's very inexpensive usually it's at cvs for a buy two for 3$ deal and I'd say this is one of my fav candies
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Katy, TX

My daughter and her friends like this candy. They recently tried putting the candy in the fridge first and it is refreshing on a summer day! We don't buy this product very often.
Marcy a.
Marcy a.
Grandville, MI

I love swedish fish. THey have been a long time favorite and now a favorite of my 3 year old. For Christmas she told santa all she wanted was a bag of candy fish in her stocking!
Caroline  S.
Caroline S.

I love these so much ! I love gummies and these don't disappoint . Unlike other gummies they don't have multiple flavors which I like because I don't like lemon or orange flavors
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis, MN

OMG I love Swedish Fish. They taste great and they are very satisfying to eat. The one downside is they are a bit sticky for a gummy candy, so they will get caught in your teeth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now