BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Ashley J.
Valdosta , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Average but addictive little gummies that don't last long in our house. They're an inexpensive sweet treat that's easy to find at just about any store that sells food.
Flo B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I personally don't care for these. But they aren't very expensive and my children love them. They tend to be very chewy I wouldn't recommend these to young children.
Lee B.
Williamsburg, VA
They are so good and chewy. The flavor is good but Could be better sometimes it taste like rubber but I try not to eat to much of it and the price is not bad either.
cheryl s.
Brooksville , FL
This classic gummy candy is a favorite in our house. We love the red ones, but the assorted colored ones are good too. I am not sure if it is a nostalgic thing or if these are just great!
Victoria S.
I'm not much of a gummy/candy person but I love me some red Swedish fish. This is always what I like to get when I go to the movies. It's low fat and super inexpensive.
nessa s.
One of my favorite candies, a sweet snack on the go or at home! I think walgreens and rite aid usually have thr best prices, these candies are a favoritr by so many!
Anna H.
Longmont
Swedish Fish are my go to movie snack. They are sweet and soft, unlike some gummy candy which seem to pull your teeth out while trying to chew. My kids absolutely love and devour them.
Sabrina S.
I used to love these as a child. I don't know if they changed the formula or what but the seem dryer and more bland than I remember. Maybe my taste has just changed?
Tammy T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love to buy this bag of fishys for the household because it's cheaper than keep buying individual bags. Swedish Fish are so addictive and you could never stop at one lol.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
Swedish fish are my childhood favorite! I once ate so many it made me sick and I thought I ruined it for life but they are still as good now as they were back in the day. Still my favorite!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?