The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,869 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Popcorn and Swedish fish on summer nights watching a movie at home after swimming or playing ball is my favorite memory!!!
Swedish fish are my all time favorite candy! They're so soft and tasty! I love the larger ones ! I love the flavor of them
Best chewy candy ever! these have always been my favorite candies! the flavor is so good and they just melt in your mouth!
They are okay. Not my top favorite. The kids love them. Wish they would be all the way filled in the bag and not half way.
I seriously buy these too often.. They're so addicting and you can't just have a few.. The bag is gone before you know it!
Not your average gummies snack. Texture is different..not too sweet..almost taste like a powdery substance on the outside.
Will always be one of my favorite candies to snack on. They are an original. They sometimes get stuck in your teeth though
My kids love Swedish fish! We are Swedish so it's fun having a candy we can easily get in the US from our family heritage.
My cousin used to eat these everyday when I was in pre school and she made me love them . Haven't had them in years though
Swedish Red Fish are MY ultimate favorite candies! I always always have some stashed some where. Love these gooey goodies!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos