Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Christine M.
Christine M.
Abington , Ma

Is there anything better than getting a super fresh bag of Swedish fish? They are soft, stick to your teeth and taste so good. Beware of the bags were the fish are hard
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

There very good but they got a bit weird over time they have this weird texture to them now they do have good flavor but I don't know they changed . Still a good candy.
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Bolingbrook

Oh lord I love these candies! They are totally addicting. Always soft and flavorful, whether you get the variety of flavored or a bag of just reds. They are soooo good!
Trisha D.
Trisha D.
Aliso Viejo, CA

Whenever I don't want something too sweet, this is the perfect gummy candy to reach for. It's delicious and very addicting, once you have one you won't be able to stop.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Spring, Tx

My hubby 1st introduced these to me about 5 years ago and I am hooked (no pun intended). They make a great treat, they travel well in my purse and they are delicious!!!
Julia B.
Julia B.
Las Vegas, NV

These are delicious but exercise caution if you have a crown or veneers as they truly test the strength of the binding agents. They tend to really stick to your teeth.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Tucson, AZ

One of my favorite candy bags to grab before heading to the movies (and sneaking it in my purse!) the texture is always perfect and the flavor is unique and delicious.
Carly S.
Carly S.

Theres nothing wrong with swedish fish, theyll always be a classic. I don't think ill ever dislike them. Childhood favorite, always gives me good memories eating these.
sarah g.
sarah g.

I love these! My absolute favorite candy of all times. They are sweet and yummy. Not to sweet, gummy , or any of that. It's a perfect flavor in your mouth full of yum!
Lucy P.
Lucy P.
Buford, GA

Who doesn't love Swedish fish ? Well. I'm sure there are a lot of people that don't. Anyways if you want some chewy candy that is too sweet then this is a good option.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now