Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL

These are by far my favorite candy of all time! They take me back to my childhood. My grandmother always bought these for me when I would go grocery shopping with her
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Romeo, MI

Absolutely love them? So chewy and so sweet! What's not to love? They are also really filling, sometimes I have a hard time finishing the bag sometimes...sometimes :)
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Clarkston, MI

I have been really feeling swedish fish right now.. I really love the texture and how it's not hard to chew with your teeth I also really love the assorted colors too
Sangita R.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL

These gummy candies are Okay. The flavor is good but it almost always gets stuck on my teeth. But honestly what I'm enjoying more is thier outrageous commercials lol.
Kimie E.
Kimie E.
Spanish Fork

The yummiest and of course cutest little fishes to eat. Depending on the day I like the little ones and some days I like the big ones. Always nice to be able to pick.
Maddy M.
Maddy M.

Swedish Fish are so tasty. They're one of my favorite sweets. They have such good flavor and it. The only problem I have is, they get stuck in your teeth very easily.
Sarah Jean H.
Sarah Jean H.
Lake City

Sweet and simple treats. Every time I see Swedish fish I think about "What a Girl Wants" where the mom says " I love you more than all the swedish fish in the world"
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
brooklyn, NY

So delicious, I can't go to ikea without stocking up on Swedish fish. These just bring back childhood memories of Halloween and just times with friends eating candy!
Jenn D.
Jenn D.

One of my favorite movie snacks. Especially when you aren't feeling up to a salty or sour snack but don't want something too overly sweet. I love these little guys.
Jaime H.
Jaime H.
Moultrie, GA

Even tho they really get stuck in your teeth, these are AMAZING! No other gummy fish can compare! The flavor is perfect! I snack on these whenever I can. Best ever!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now