The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,358 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
All time favorite candy, by far. A sweet treat and nice and chewy. There is no comparison to any other brands. Great candy for people of all ages and it's not that expensive either!
One of my favorite fruity gummies. I doubt like when I get a pack and some of them are hard, that does irritate me sometimes. Other than that I can eat them all day.
I bought these for a gender reveal that had a fish theme these were very good and the bag came with enough to do what I needed plus some and they weren't expensive.
Such a great candy. I love that it's vegan too. It's great to be able to buy cheaper junk food that is vegan friendly when the craving hits. Yummy candy from my childhood. The only time they aren't good is when you get an older bag and the candy is kind of hard. Yuck.
Any absolute favorite in candy. Awesome flavor and can fill any sweet tooth. They has different sizes from economy to individual packs. Super affordable and highly recommend to anyone
this candy really hurts my teeth it gets stuck in my teeth as i eat them it does have a good flavor and very delicious its a good value of product i enjoy it
Used to eat these as a kid. Haven't had them in probably at least 10 uears, but I remember LOVING when my dad would bring them home. Definitely a childhood favorite. Just the name makes me feel nostalgic.
Although these things are super sweet and can some time get stuck in your teeth it's one of my favorite snack as far as candy goes. My son and fight over them lol
Always a favorite snack. Me and the kids can take out a bag in no time. For some reason the small ones taste different than the big ones but thats not a bad thing.
I find that they kind of have a waxy tast to them. But I remember growing up every year for Christmas our aunt would by my one sister a jumbo bag. Random but yeah
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos