Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Asia D.
Asia D.
East Orange , NJ

I love that these are soft and chewy. It's very sweet. I love this flavor icee from Rita's as well :)You can find these in the candy section of any store. They are really popular.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.

Love Swedish fish! Kind of like sour patch kids, but without the sour! Great for a sweet treat! Only downside is that they are super chewy and get stuck in your teeth very easily.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

How could you possibly rate these delicious fish anything less than 5 stars? I could understand if you didn't have a fresh bag though. Tough fish can be quite the disappointment.
Courtney Y.
Courtney Y.
Middletown, OH

We enjoy the Togo cups because if we want to save some for later we can just pop the lid right back on there and we know they will still be as fresh as when we first opened them!
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Tahlequah, OK

I like gummy candy. It's my very favorite. Swedish fish are among my least favorite gummies. They are more like flavored wax than candy. I like the flavor but I hate the texture.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Jupiter, FL

So fie just eat one and you will know. This stuff is so worth it and it's very inexpensive usually it's at cvs for a buy two for 3$ deal and I'd say this is one of my fav candies
Maria F.
Maria F.
Sylva, NC

Swedish fish are very sticky and just a lot like a regular gummy bear. I don't personally like the taste of them. They remind me a lot like twisters which I do not like too well.
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis, MN

OMG I love Swedish Fish. They taste great and they are very satisfying to eat. The one downside is they are a bit sticky for a gummy candy, so they will get caught in your teeth.
Caroline  S.
Caroline S.

I love these so much ! I love gummies and these don't disappoint . Unlike other gummies they don't have multiple flavors which I like because I don't like lemon or orange flavors
Katrina B.
Katrina B.
Middleboro, MA

These are so good. I buy a huge bag of them every month for my household. I love the fact they are fat free. I would recommend them to other propeller and I be buying them again.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?