Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Glastonbury, CT

One of my favorites, these are great if you enjoy mild cherry flavors. The texture is the best part, they have a perfect amount of soft chewiness without being too sticky or melty.
Sofia B.
Sofia B.
Herndon, VA

I love Swedish fish. They are very delicious and one of my favorite candies. They are affordable and can be bought at your local grocery store. I will be buying Swedish Fish again.
Danai R.
Danai R.
Oak Grove, MO

Love these guys. I like gummy candies but hate that so many contain gelatin. It's just a personal hang up of mine but I don't eat gelatin. Love the taste, fun shape and no gelatin!
Olivia V.
Olivia V.
Napoleon, OH

A friend introduced me to Swedish fish many years back. I don't think I could ever complain about these, great taste, good value! I don't eat often, but I do love them on occasion!
Sonya F.
Sonya F.

My all time favorite candy! Loved them as a kid and still love them today! Nothing will ever be as good as Swedish Fish! The flavor isn't overpowering and they are just plain good!
Rachel  D.
Rachel D.
College Sta, TX

I used to get these a lot as a kid. I love them. The only problem is that I swear they give me cold sores. This is probably not a common problem lol. I would highly recommend them.
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Aurora, IL

Swedish fish is my absolute favorite candy to enjoy. They are always soft and chewy and can be easily stored in a zip lock bag and taken on the go. This is my go to candy for sure!
Theresa A.
Theresa A.

I mean who didn't grow up eating Swedish fish? One of the best chewy fruit candies ever made that has not changed in my lifetime. My favorite place to eat these are at the movies.
Karyn K.
Karyn K.

I have been eating these since I was little, they are my go to candy of choice. I wish they would be bring the grape back because I use to love mixing the red and purple together.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.

Delicious to chew on and snack on. I grew up loving candy, and Swedish Fish was a big part of it. They're cute, fun and inexpensive! I would pick up a bag whenever I passed by one.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now