BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
Love, love Swedish fish. I mean I know it's gummies, but they are so good. And I like the fish, not a fan of just basic gummies. The design just makes you feel like a kid.
Sydney G.
Seaford, DE
Swedish fish are my favorite road trip candy! They are super chewy and sweet. I like that they take a while to chew because it stops me from eating more than I need to. I would highly recommend.
Trisha k.
Roseville, MI
I have loved these since I was a kid! One of my all time favorite candies. I can never open the package and eat just one they are so yummy I end up eating the whole bag ūüėú
Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
This classic gummy candy is one of my favorites. It has a fruity flavor with a kick and it isn't terribly difficult to chew like some other gummy candies. It's the perfect treat.
Jodie H.
Harwich, MA
Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies to eat! My weird thing I do is put them in the fridge. I love when they are cold and it makes them even more chewy. So good!!!
Carolina M.
Costa Rica, Alajuela, Orotina
Son ricas, no soy muy amante a su sabor, sin embargo son buenas.
En mi país no las venden mucho o casi no traen este producto pero lo he probado y su sabor no es tan malo
Heather M.
I have no idea why I like these things so much, but every time I want a Gummi snack, these are what I reach for. I like that they aren't overly sweet or rolled in sugar.
erin B.
Elizabethton, TN
A favorite since childhood. I just really wish they would get rid of the artificial coloring. :( red 40 and all those things are not good for anyone. But I love them so.
Amanda P.
Greenbrier, AR
Classic and great tasting candy. It's a favorite and a good value whatever size you buy. Buy at grocery store or target. Love the taste doesn't compare to others. Always on the top of my list!
Hannah B.
Manchester, NH
My absolute favorite candy, I can't get enough of them! I love the resealable bag so I can grab a handful here and there. Perfectly chewy, sweet, and all around perfect!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?