Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL

These are by far my favorite candy of all time! They take me back to my childhood. My grandmother always bought these for me when I would go grocery shopping with her
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
North Pole, AK

Okay so I brought a bag this size out to a party one night and believe me this is how to make friends at a party. Bring huge bag of candy and share with drunk people.
Sangita R.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL

These gummy candies are Okay. The flavor is good but it almost always gets stuck on my teeth. But honestly what I'm enjoying more is thier outrageous commercials lol.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Romeo, MI

Absolutely love them? So chewy and so sweet! What's not to love? They are also really filling, sometimes I have a hard time finishing the bag sometimes...sometimes :)
Grace T.
Grace T.

Another classic must have when you go to the movies when you have that urgent your desk or something sweet sweetest fish it is!!!! Oh my God I good at the gas station
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Clarkston, MI

I have been really feeling swedish fish right now.. I really love the texture and how it's not hard to chew with your teeth I also really love the assorted colors too
Maddy M.
Maddy M.

Swedish Fish are so tasty. They're one of my favorite sweets. They have such good flavor and it. The only problem I have is, they get stuck in your teeth very easily.
Kalaeja F.
Kalaeja F.

One of my favorite fruity gummies. I doubt like when I get a pack and some of them are hard, that does irritate me sometimes. Other than that I can eat them all day.
Jaime H.
Jaime H.
Moultrie, GA

Even tho they really get stuck in your teeth, these are AMAZING! No other gummy fish can compare! The flavor is perfect! I snack on these whenever I can. Best ever!!
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Finleyville, PA

Favorite candy snack. My kids love them! We use them in a lot of fun desserts too - blue Jell-O cups with fish inside and whipped cream on top to look like the ocean.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now