Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Carolina M.
Carolina M.
Costa Rica, Alajuela, Orotina

Son ricas, no soy muy amante a su sabor, sin embargo son buenas.
En mi país no las venden mucho o casi no traen este producto pero lo he probado y su sabor no es tan malo
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.

I love Swedish Fish I could eat them all the time. They are a great candy compared to the alternative candies. They are sweet and a great price and can be found anywhere.
Patricia K.
Patricia K.
Roseville, MI

I have loved these since I was a kid! One of my all time favorite candies. I can never open the package and eat just one they are so yummy I end up eating the whole bag 😜
Maisie N.
Maisie N.
Nicholasville, KY

I've introduced so many friends to this candy and all of them have became addicted to Swedish fish after trying them. They are soft and chewy and you can't have just one.
Maquíllate A.
Maquíllate A.
Nashville , Tennessee

Me encantan, son deliciosas y no se pegan a los dientes, tamaño y sin azucar extra, divinas, a mi hijo y a mi nos encantan y las compro cada vez que veo peliculas en casa
Alassia G.
Alassia G.
Holley, NY

I've bought this bag a couple times and I can eat them in a few days. these have such good flavor and they're super chewy. these are affordable and anybody can eat these.
Holly F.
Holly F.
Grand Rapids, MI

I love the taste of Swedish Fish. They have a soft texture and are not to hard to chew. The cherry flavor is just enough and doesn't overpower the enjoyment of the candy.
Kat M.
Kat M.

I absolutely love these! I had no idea these existed until my mid 20's. I've been hooked ever since. Not too sweet but tastes like all red/pink candy tastes... Delicious!
Kellyn S.
Kellyn S.
Tyner, NC

These have always been a favorite of mine and they are even beyond tasty when they are very fresh! I have had some bags that were kind of hard but the fresh are the best!
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Lebanon, IL

I love the taste of Swedish fish. They taste like red sour patch kids without the sour flavoring. They are not too expensive and can be found at any store carrying foods.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now