The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,298 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My favorite candy BY FAR! I could eat Swedish Fish all day and be the happiest person on the planet! They're so great!
Great flavor with cute shapes. It's smells and tastes delicious. I love the color. It has lots of natural ingredients.
My absolute favorite gummy candy is Swedish fishes by far! Was my favorite when I was young and still is 27 yrs later!
Best kind of fish out there! So sweet and hit the spot every time! Love this candy! The classic red fish are the best!
One of my favorite gummies, except its a fish. The flavor is a great and always try the assorted flavor. Its the best.
These are delicious! If you haven't had them before, you are missing out! Get your hands on a bag as soon as possible!
Love these they bring me back to when I was a kid. I would always go buy some from the corner store. They are so good.
Yum! Love theses. Great for children. I use sky buy these when I stop for fuel and need a quick snack, something sweet
Omg all I have to say is that these are my fav candies they are so good and sweet, there my go to sugar tooth cravers!
I love me some Swedish fish especially on a rainy day. They also make good decorations if you have a sea themed party.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos