The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,431 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This is a super yummy candy and a nice treat once in a while as long as it's fresh it isn't too hard to chew and very inexpensive
Swedish fish are so good. I love chewy candies and these are just so good. Also the fact that they're shaped as fish is just fun!
Fruity and delicious classic gummy fish. They are not a soft chewy texture like most gummy bears are though, they are more dense.
Swedish fish are ago to treat in our family, my kids love their sweet chewiness, they're a good price and you get lots in the bag
These are really good, they have a good flavor, and are the chewy consistency. There is a good amount of Swedish fish in one bag.
I like Swedish fish, they are not too sweet and they are unique ! The candy sometimes get stuck to my teeth but it melts later on
One of my favorite candies. Could eat these all day. The bags are often resealable, too, which helps me to save some for later :)
Yum Yum Yum, these are great! I really like having these as a treat around the house. They are not awful for you and taste great.
These are delicious! I can buy a bag and finish the entire thing! The candy is chewy so I would not recommend for small children!
This is a good team name brings back memories from my childhood what are used to sell them for a penny each one they're delicious
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos