Add a Photo
Photos (58)
/Megan S.
/Megan S.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Swedish Fish Best Candy Ever!!! Swedish Fish have been my favorite candy for years now and I absolutely love them. Best part is that they are vegan!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Kalamazoo, MI
Delicious and chewy! Great flavor. This will bring you right back to childhood. Deliciouly appetizing snack for those who craze a bit of fruitiness.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Milford, OH
I love Swedish fish, they are delicious red bites of happiness. I love the texture of the chew and that the flavor isn't overpowering to the palate.
Dacy D.
Dacy D.
Classic gummi candy. I love eating this by itself, or using them as decor for fish themed desserts. It's also fun to put them in "fish bowl" drinks.
Deidre W.
Deidre W.
Killeen, Tx
Swedish Fish has been around for a long time and still delicious to this day. They are very affordable and can purchase at your local grocery store.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Opa Locka, FL
I buy this for my student they love it and enjoy it very much. There is many types of activities that can be done with it therefore I use them a lot
Sennah H.
Sennah H.
Seneca, SC
My family loves swedish fish. They are a quick, handy snack for my on the go family. I love the resealable back...great for get just a few or a lot!
Monica W.
Monica W.
Gallipolis, OH
Sweet, delicious, satisfying treat! My daughter and I love sweedish fish! Reminds me fondly of my childhood going to the store and purchasing these.
Ariana S.
Ariana S.
Phoenix
I love Swedish Fish ever since my grandma for asking them when I was young a lot of people say they don't like him but I wonder why they are amazing
Jen S.
Jen S.
Jan. 1, 2016, 7:06 p.m.
Review for: Bag
Weive Swedish fish. The Texture is both firm and gummy at the same time, and the flavor is very pleasing. They are really good for movie nights. :)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?