The Best Gummy Candies: 15K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy
4.58 / 5 based on 7,764 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 102 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This has always been my mom's favorite candy and I really like them as well. They are so squishy and tasty and I love having these as a snack.
Yum! I buy these weekly, seriously so good. The only downfall is that they get stuck to your teeth really easily. If you have braces stay away
I loveee Swedish Fish!! When I was younger I would go to the movie and always get a box of them. They are in my favorite chewy candies to eat.
The large bags are the best. The candy is smaller and more flavorful than the large Swedish fish. Can be expensive for the larger bags though.
These are a little different from other gummies. Swedish Fish don't have a shiny coating and have a little stretch to them when you pull them.
Swedihs Fish is the hands down best product ever! Great price and even better smell and quality! I will buy this over and over and over again!
This is my FAVEORITE kind of candy , it's so addicting. Swedish fish are better then sour patch kids in my opinion. Definitely a regular buyer
Another classic from my childhood that ive always given my own kids. we love this taste, and off brands trying to compete just cannot compare.
These are really good and kind of adorable too lol ! the only thing I don't like is that they are really hard to chew because if my braces .:(
My favor go to movie theater snack. they're so sticky and that's just how I like my gummy candies and they're good value for how much you get.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos