Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh, PA

One of my absolute favorites. The co workers also enjoy them too. Find fruity cherry flavor can't be beat. I purchase mine at a local grocery store. And also at target.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

There very good but they got a bit weird over time they have this weird texture to them now they do have good flavor but I don't know they changed . Still a good candy.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Albertville, AL

This is my favorite candy! I can sit down and the whole bag is gone before I even know it! It takes like a sour patch kids without the sour just the sweet! So delicious
Shaina M.
Shaina M.
Elmwood Park, NJ

Yesyesyes one of my FAVORITES. I will never ever pass up an opportunity to eat some of these! They are perfectly sweet and the texture makes them fun to eat! Love them.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Iselin, NJ

This has to be my favorite candy since I was a child. I love the the sweetness and chewy texture. I've introduced them to my 3 year old daughter and she loves them too.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Hayes, VA

Yummy! It's perfect to get you through a whole movie! Swedish fish are the best flavor it's kind of like a cherry flavor. They are addicting and leave you wanting more!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Corvallis, OR

My favorite candy in the whole entire world!!! Literally so good. Perfect texture, gummy, chewy and such a yummy flavor. If you've never had Swedish Fish, you NEED to!!
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Indianapolis, IN

Swedish fish are a family favorite. They are perfect companion to movie popcorn. I love to eat these when I want something sweet, but I'm not in the mood for chocolate.
Kaelyn O.
Kaelyn O.

I love Swedish fish! If you're someone that's looking for a candy that tastes just like red sour patch kids without the sour it's great. So glad that I gave then a try!
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Bolingbrook

Oh lord I love these candies! They are totally addicting. Always soft and flavorful, whether you get the variety of flavored or a bag of just reds. They are soooo good!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now