Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Zina B.
Zina B.
Riverdale, GA

Super simple, super sweet. Swedish fish are the perfect gummy candies which explains why they've been around so long. if I'm ever indecisive about what candy i want, this is my go-to
Tonyalee H.
Tonyalee H.
Gainesville, GA

Swedish Fish were one of my favorite candies growing up! I love the flavor and the texture. They're chewy but not TOO chewy! You can find them at a reasonable price at Walmart, too!
candy L.
candy L.
Hermitage, PA

I absolutely love swedish fish. they are a great tasty treat jammed packed with flavor. I usually keep some right by my desk  for alittle midday sugar rush and they never disappoint.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Garfield Hts, OH

This is a pretty god candy. They taste good and usually are not too expensive. I buy this at the dollar store or cvs. The flavor is good and I eat this sometimes when I crave sugar.
Maria K.
Maria K.

Swedish Fish is definitely one of my favorites i buy them all the time i cant get enough of them, they taste awesome which i love n the color is great, just an all around good candy
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Harrison Twp, MI

Would choose Swedish fish over chocolate any day of the week! I usually get them from Costco or my local commissary on the 5 lb bag which lasts quite awhile and they never get stale
Sharon G.
Sharon G.
Oswego, IL

Swedish fish are an all time favorite candy of mine. Brings me back to my childhood and now they are my children's favorite as well. You just get a sense nostalgia when eating them.
Rachel  D.
Rachel D.
College Sta, TX

I used to get these a lot as a kid. I love them. The only problem is that I swear they give me cold sores. This is probably not a common problem lol. I would highly recommend them.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Glastonbury, CT

One of my favorites, these are great if you enjoy mild cherry flavors. The texture is the best part, they have a perfect amount of soft chewiness without being too sticky or melty.
Mandy C.
Mandy C.

I never really got into these until a few years ago and I am so glad that I did!! I love these so much. I crave them from time to time and I love the person bags they have. 10/10 😍
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now