The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,396 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I have no idea why I like these things so much, but every time I want a Gummi snack, these are what I reach for. I like that they aren't overly sweet or rolled in sugar.
One of my favorite candies! I'm not sure why I like them so much, but they are just so yummy to me! The only downside is they get stuck to my teeth and are hard to chew.
Omgosh!!! One ohm my fav candies! I really can't eat just one and tend to keep going and going when I start. They just remind me of a simple, old fashioned candy. Yum!!!
A favorite since childhood. I just really wish they would get rid of the artificial coloring. :( red 40 and all those things are not good for anyone. But I love them so.
My absolute favorite candy, I can't get enough of them! I love the resealable bag so I can grab a handful here and there. Perfectly chewy, sweet, and all around perfect!
Always get stuck in your teeth and you need to work to get it off. I also think they taste pretty bland. Tried them a few times thinking they'll get better but they don't. Don't like em at all...
These are some of my favorite candies ever since I was a child. They taste amazing without being sickeningly sweet. I also love that they are vegetarian/vegan friendly.
I don't love Swedish fish, but they taste just good enough to keep on eating them. They taste good for movie food or on the go snacking but not my go to choice at all.
I get these huge bags too often and eat them way too quickly. They are addicting! The day I can't eat a whole bag in one sitting will make me sad. I like them so much!
I mean, who doesn't love Swedish fish? The best part is that they are chewy and soft with the yummiest flavor. It's a staple in my home, and it's our go to gummy treat. Definitely recommend.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos