Add a Photo
Haleigh-rose D.
San Francisco, CA
Jan. 28, 2016, 9:40 p.m.
Review for: Bag
The ultimate sugary treat! These are the perfect candy when I need my sugar fix. Brings me back to the old school penny candy store of my childhood.
Mercedes M.
Mercedes M.
big lake , mn
Swedish Fish is so good! These giant bags will last you at least a week. They are so flavorful and don't make your stomach upset which is super nice.
virginia m.
virginia m.
Gainesville, FL
Yum! A classic favorite, as far as sweet and chewy candies go. Swedish fish have a sweet, slightly tart flavor, and come in their classic red color!
Megan G.
Megan G.
Milford, OH
I love Swedish fish, they are delicious red bites of happiness. I love the texture of the chew and that the flavor isn't overpowering to the palate.
Monica L.
Monica L.
I love swedish fish so much and when i had my braces and couldn't eat them it was awful. I love them so much and buy them whenever i have the chance.
Dacy D.
Dacy D.
Classic gummi candy. I love eating this by itself, or using them as decor for fish themed desserts. It's also fun to put them in "fish bowl" drinks.
Deidre W.
Deidre W.
Killeen, Tx
Swedish Fish has been around for a long time and still delicious to this day. They are very affordable and can purchase at your local grocery store.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Colorado City, TX
I try to just eat a few and then eat the whole bag. They have the perfect taste and are just right at being chewy enough. They taste like perfection
Maria F.
Maria F.
Opa Locka, FL
I buy this for my student they love it and enjoy it very much. There is many types of activities that can be done with it therefore I use them a lot
Sennah H.
Sennah H.
Seneca, SC
My family loves swedish fish. They are a quick, handy snack for my on the go family. I love the resealable back...great for get just a few or a lot!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?