BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Heather M.
I have no idea why I like these things so much, but every time I want a Gummi snack, these are what I reach for. I like that they aren't overly sweet or rolled in sugar.
Robyn L.
Higginsville , MO
One of my favorite candies! I'm not sure why I like them so much, but they are just so yummy to me! The only downside is they get stuck to my teeth and are hard to chew.
Krystal J.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Omgosh!!! One ohm my fav candies! I really can't eat just one and tend to keep going and going when I start. They just remind me of a simple, old fashioned candy. Yum!!!
erin B.
Elizabethton, TN
A favorite since childhood. I just really wish they would get rid of the artificial coloring. :( red 40 and all those things are not good for anyone. But I love them so.
Hannah B.
Manchester, NH
My absolute favorite candy, I can't get enough of them! I love the resealable bag so I can grab a handful here and there. Perfectly chewy, sweet, and all around perfect!
Grace T.
Always get stuck in your teeth and you need to work to get it off. I also think they taste pretty bland. Tried them a few times thinking they'll get better but they don't. Don't like em at all...
Caitlyn C.
These are some of my favorite candies ever since I was a child. They taste amazing without being sickeningly sweet. I also love that they are vegetarian/vegan friendly.
Shanna M.
I don't love Swedish fish, but they taste just good enough to keep on eating them. They taste good for movie food or on the go snacking but not my go to choice at all.
Jess M.
Grand Rapids , MI
I get these huge bags too often and eat them way too quickly. They are addicting! The day I can't eat a whole bag in one sitting will make me sad. I like them so much!
Keri P.
Glendale, CA
I mean, who doesn't love Swedish fish? The best part is that they are chewy and soft with the yummiest flavor. It's a staple in my home, and it's our go to gummy treat. Definitely recommend.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?