The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,913 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish are old as time. Old and young love them. The was my favorite as a kid and now they are my children's favorite
It's weird the taste is like cherry Robitussin yet it's so addicting like bitter sweet moments in life lol hard to explain
Swedish fish are a favorite snack in my family. It's hard to say no to the kids when they want them every time we see them.
I always find myself picking up swedish fish in a alternative to sour patches. there both always on sale or mix and match.
These are definitely my favorite childhood candy. They have a unique texture and sweet taste to please any child or adult.
Swedish fish are my all time favorite candy! They're so soft and tasty! I love the larger ones ! I love the flavor of them
Popcorn and Swedish fish on summer nights watching a movie at home after swimming or playing ball is my favorite memory!!!
My all time favorite child hood treat. So many penny candies. We still stop and get them at the store here in town. Deish!
Classic! Delicious! I remember getting these on my walk home from school and i still stop in to my WaWa to get them today.
Will always be one of my favorite candies to snack on. They are an original. They sometimes get stuck in your teeth though
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos