The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,432 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This is my favorite candy of all time. I prefer the multi colored pack though. If I wan candy, this is what I will buy, every time.
These Swedish fish are so good! They are also perfect for sharing with a group of friends. I will definitely continue to get them.
My favorite candy of all time! Can never go wrong with Swedish fish. You can't just eat one....they keep you coming back for more.
My fiance loves swedish fish...me not so much. They're a bit too gummy for me. It's like a cross between a gummy work and licorice
Yum! My favorite candy. I can literally pick this candy up at any convince store in my area. Fruity and sweet and is my to candy!!
Best candy ever! Has a sweet taste but not TOO sweet and the artificial flavoring isn't over powering either! Highly recommend it!
I can get tired of these but then out of no where I go back to this candy. Love it and how detailed it is if you really look at it
One of my favorites growing up and still now. I do notice that they are not easy to find as the once were and can be a bit pricey.
I like these but they are very hard to chew sometimes. Great price and the candy is good because it's been around for a long time.
Swedish Fish are my all time favorite candy! They are the perfect mix of chewy and fruity and no off brand compares in my opinion.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos