Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Michaila C.
Michaila C.
Keene, NH

The jumbo bag of swedish fish is very handy when it comes to parties or just small get togethers with some friends. This bag makes snacking easy and oh so delicious!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
York, PA

What can I say about swedish fish? I love this candy and always have. Don't love it getting stuck in my teeth, but that is a price I have to pay for delicious candy.
Sarah Jean H.
Sarah Jean H.
Lake City

Sweet and simple treats. Every time I see Swedish fish I think about "What a Girl Wants" where the mom says " I love you more than all the swedish fish in the world"
Finleyville, PA

Favorite candy snack. My kids love them! We use them in a lot of fun desserts too - blue Jell-O cups with fish inside and whipped cream on top to look like the ocean.
#nerdygirl ..
#nerdygirl ..

Swedish Fish is my guilty pleasure! I could eat a whole bag of them till I get sick. I have braces and I can't eat them. ( Don't tell anyone , but I still eat them )
Jenn D.
Jenn D.

One of my favorite movie snacks. Especially when you aren't feeling up to a salty or sour snack but don't want something too overly sweet. I love these little guys.
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
brooklyn, NY

So delicious, I can't go to ikea without stocking up on Swedish fish. These just bring back childhood memories of Halloween and just times with friends eating candy!
Alex G.
Alex G.

By far one of my favorite candies. They are not like any other candy. They are fish shaped and have a unique taste unlike any other. There is no other candy like it.
Memphis, TN

Red. Not sure what flavor "Red" is honestly, but I don't really care. I'm going to say cherry? However, I don't like cherry flavoring, but love these so who knows?!
Abby G.
Abby G.
Binghamton, NY

A classic. I used to eat these as a kid all the time. Nothing else tastes like Swedish fish. It has its own unique flavor and that's probably why I love it so much.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now