Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.

I love Swedish Fish I could eat them all the time. They are a great candy compared to the alternative candies. They are sweet and a great price and can be found anywhere.
Mariah I.
Mariah I.

Swedish Fish is a childhood candy for me.. Over the years it's never changed and still really good and fun to snack on. You can NEVER have just one!! Lol .. Great snack 😍
Danelle J.
Danelle J.
Clover, SC

I think Swedish fish are good. They are kinda like a chill candy. Not too sweet or sour but they are like a mild candy. I love them though. They are really chewy though.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Fresno , CA

Swedish fish are one of my favorites! The taste is so yummy and I eat this whenever I go to the movies or if I'm ever having a sweet tooth! I would recommend this candy!
Diana N.
Diana N.
las vegas, NV

Love these things! I'm not sure entirely what flavor they are but they are fruity and I love the chewy consistency. Would definitely recommend if you haven't tried them.
Anna Maria R.
Anna Maria R.
Lake Orion , Mi

This is a must have in our house at all times! The one reliable candy with my toddler! She loves the great taste as do I! This is a classic candy and we love it so much!
Angela C.
Angela C.

Looove Swedish Fish! So,the fact that these come in an easy-to-go cup just makes it even better! No hassle with worry about them drying out or trying to keep them fresh!
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Naples, FL

I have a top few favorite candies and this is definitely one. I love the chewyness and sweet taste. I usually buy them on the go at a gas station. great road trip snack!
Heather M.
Heather M.

I have no idea why I like these things so much, but every time I want a Gummi snack, these are what I reach for. I like that they aren't overly sweet or rolled in sugar.
Robyn L.
Robyn L.
Lexington, MO

One of my favorite candies! I'm not sure why I like them so much, but they are just so yummy to me! The only downside is they get stuck to my teeth and are hard to chew.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now