Add a Photo
Photos (58)
This was another one of my childhood favorites. I still eat them from time to time when I want it for the snack and I'm not in the mood for chocolate
Moniz B.
Moniz B.
Austin, TX
I love to buy the big bag and take a hand full for a nice treat during the afternoon or a dessert after dinner. Cures that sweet tooth craving I get.
Alisa B.
Alisa B.
Severn, MD
The perfect candy to chew on! These candies fulfilly my craving without me feeling too guilty about eating candy since they aren't that sweet at all!
Jared T.
Jared T.
Fort Bragg, NC
I could eat swedish fish all day, errry day. Just don't ask for them at your local seafood joint..they're don't ever seem to be the catch of the day.
Lupita C.
Lupita C.
They are the bomb .com! Have so much flavor! Are perfectly chewy and the flavor last long! Price is a little hight for gummies, but totally worth it!
Holly N.
Holly N.
Brazil, IN
This is my daughters favorite candy She gets it for all special occasions and there is seldom any left. They taste great and are good treats for kids
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Fort Wayne, IN
I absolutely love swedish fish. I like that the exterior is slightly tough compared to the gooshy inside. I really like the flavor of the gummy fish.
Anna D.
Anna D.
West Windsor, NJ
I want to write the word yum over and over again . These are my favorite candies of all . I use them as s sugar boost when I do long distance cycling
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Kalamazoo, MI
Delicious and chewy! Great flavor. This will bring you right back to childhood. Deliciouly appetizing snack for those who craze a bit of fruitiness.
/Megan S.
/Megan S.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Swedish Fish Best Candy Ever!!! Swedish Fish have been my favorite candy for years now and I absolutely love them. Best part is that they are vegan!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?