The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,975 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I have loved sweedish fish for several years and have yet to get over how much I love them. It is hard to eat just the correct serving amount
I have been eating these since I was a kid. They make me feel nostalgic every time I eat them. Plus, they are usually on sale which is great.
I love Swedish fish since I was a little girl. It's the right amount and affordable. U can find them pretty much any where groceries are sold
This is my childhood and still up to date favorite gummy candy. The flavor is so good, the consistency and well you can't go wrong with this.
I love Swedish fish! They are soft and the flavor is like no other candy I've ever had. I buy these at least once a week, if not more often.
These are a classic. I love these to just snack on. I also like how now they have little bags of them, like fruit snack sized which is cool.
I have probably bought 4 mini bags in the last 2 days! I love, love, love Swedish fish! They are a fat free food as well, so that is a plus.
Taste of Summer. I love the sweetness of this treat. Always fresh. Plus, how can you not have fun eating red little fish. Taste of my youth.
My roommate had a ginormous bag that we shared within the last few months and it was heavenly. I just wished that they had multiple flavors.
These are my favorite candy! No matter how many generic brand versions of these candies I try, I always go back to these! They're addicting.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos