The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,294 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Super addictive, but it's almost guilt free. Love these, and during the holidays the candy canes are super good as well.
Not a huge fan of this candy personally. They're good, but sometimes SUPER chewy and get stuck in the teeth pretty badly
Swedish fish so yummy if you don't like it how bc these an really good and the best over all like I can have this any day
Soooo yummy. These are great snacks for on the go, and are't too unhealthy to eat! They give you a bunch in the bag too.
All time fav candy! Never gets old and has a fun flavor that is enjoyable at all times of the day. Perfect office treat.
Swedish Fish is some of the best candy in the world! It's so sweet and chewy! How can you not like this delicious candy?
I have had these since I was little. They are sweet but not overly sweet. And just a couple can curb my sugar addiction.
Just tried this candy recently and it's so good as Long as it's fresh! If it isn't fresh it'll be hard and hard to chew
Swedish fish is one of my favorite candies, the taste isn't too strong and it's hard to stop eating them once you start
I loved them as a kid and love them now. my favorite chewy candy!! love them way more than regular gummy worms or bears
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos