Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jamie P.
Jamie P.

While I enjoyed these yummy fish growing up, I now can't stand the waxy taste or artifical coloring they use in the candy. Why continue to use artifical ingredients? So disappointed.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
El Monte , Ca

Swedish fish are my sisters favorite candy whenever she wants a snack I will give her a couple of these they are definitely affordable and they are also perfect to take to the movies
Kaylee E.
Kaylee E.
Topeka, KS

Swedish fish are the secret treasure in the candy aisle. I prefer only the red swedish fish over the assorted colors that can be found. Definitely helps my cravings of a sweet tooth.
LaToyia J.
LaToyia J.

My all time fave especially if the pack is a fresh pack. Soft , chewy and the hint of natural cherry flavor amazing. Always inexpensive can find a box of them for less than a dollar.
Courdeja W.
Courdeja W.
Charlottesville, VA

I loved these as a kid , it was in of my favorites .. I don't go and pick these anymore it's more if someone has it i will want it but they are still sweet and delicious little fish!
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Oliver Spgs, TN

I'm always shocked when people tell me they haven't had these! They are great little treats they aren't totally like gummy candies but pretty close they have more of a solid texture.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Garfield Hts, OH

This is a pretty god candy. They taste good and usually are not too expensive. I buy this at the dollar store or cvs. The flavor is good and I eat this sometimes when I crave sugar.
April W.
April W.

I like these a lot better than the colored Swedish fish..too me they have a totally different flavor to them.The texture is pleasing to tongue and the flavor is really good as well.
Karie T.
Karie T.
Owingsville, KY

My favorite childhood candy. Every time I eat them it takes me back to my childhood. I'd eat them everyday if I could. My kids love them so that's a plus. I'd recommend to everyone.
Tera C.
Tera C.

These have been a family favorite ever since we were kids!!!! we used to buy hundreds at a time at the penny candy store when we were young! we loved feeding them to my grandpa too!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?