Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Naples, FL

I have a top few favorite candies and this is definitely one. I love the chewyness and sweet taste. I usually buy them on the go at a gas station. great road trip snack!
Shiawntae G.
Shiawntae G.

Just had a bag lastnight. my absolute favorite and only candy I do eat. The price is cheap and huge. You can purchase these Swedish fish at any Walmart or store possible
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Whitefish Bay, WI

Personally one of my favorite types of gummy candy out of them all. Really hard to explain the taste they have to them but they have a soft texture and are really yummy.
Diana N.
Diana N.
las vegas, NV

Love these things! I'm not sure entirely what flavor they are but they are fruity and I love the chewy consistency. Would definitely recommend if you haven't tried them.
Liz D.
Liz D.

I ate these growing up and still do today! They are super affordable and the new re sealable bag is great! They have their own unique taste you can't find anywhere else.
Heather M.
Heather M.

I have no idea why I like these things so much, but every time I want a Gummi snack, these are what I reach for. I like that they aren't overly sweet or rolled in sugar.
Anna Maria R.
Anna Maria R.
Lake Orion , Mi

This is a must have in our house at all times! The one reliable candy with my toddler! She loves the great taste as do I! This is a classic candy and we love it so much!
Robyn L.
Robyn L.
Lexington, MO

One of my favorite candies! I'm not sure why I like them so much, but they are just so yummy to me! The only downside is they get stuck to my teeth and are hard to chew.
Abagail K.
Abagail K.
Coralville, IA

Love these but always have to make sure that they are still soft in the package because if they sit too long on the shelf they start to get hard and they aren't as good.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

There very good but they got a bit weird over time they have this weird texture to them now they do have good flavor but I don't know they changed . Still a good candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now