Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Whitney H.
Whitney H.

Swedish fish are my absolute favorite candy. I recently just purchased some to put in my children's Easter baskets and now have them hooked on them. The taste is fantastic!
KRISTY R.
KRISTY R.
Camarillo, CA

Who in the world doesn't like Swedish Fish??? So soft and chewy and tasty. What more can you ask for? If you don't like them, I can't associate with you. Sorry, not sorry.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.

These are delicious and chewy as always. One of my top candy choices. It has a bit of a fruity taste to it, but sometimes sticks to my teeth. Always bring these to movies.
Kristella L.
Kristella L.
Alice, TX

One of my favorite candies. this candy isn't amazing in flavor but once you eat one there will be more to follow. the chewy texture just like sour patch is why I want more
Raeesah I.
Raeesah I.
Virginia Beach, VA

I love swedish fish. They have a distinct flavor thats specific to their brand. Very good texture minus the fact it gets stuck in your teeth. Definitely an acquired taste.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

I really like Swedish fish but I have to be in the mood for them. They normally get really stuck in my teeth, and I spend a decent amount of time cleaning them afterwards.
huson n.
huson n.
Friendswood, TX

Swedish fish are ok. Their flavor is good because t I feel like they're hard to chew and get stuck in your teeth a lot. There are definitely better chewy or gummy candies,
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Thatcher, AZ

I LOVE Swedish Fish. They are so delicious, and there's not too many in the small packages, so you won't feel guilty after eating them. They are also very cute for baking!
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Ottawa, IL

Red flavoring is my absolute favorite. These are chewy enough that they do not disappear in your mouth right away, you have to really chew and makes the taste last longer.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Salt Lake City, UT

I'm such a candy snob sometimes & I LOVE Swedish Fish! Whenever I'm in the mood for chewy deliciousness, I send my husband to the 7/11 and have him grab me some! Love 'em!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now