The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,501 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This is my mother in la a favorite candy and usually find myself having a hard time putting them down. Great flavor and yummy. They are fairly priced. My kids love them too and we buy them over and over.
Love Swedish fish! They are such a yummy and good snack! They are a good cause for your money. No one can compare to their taste. They are affordable for anyone. I would highly recommend to everyone.
I love swedish fish!!! The taste is awesome and the price is affordable. What I like most is that they've kept it simple, not a lot of colors or versions, making it classic.
These were my favorite as a kid and that soft, chewy consistency still takes me back! I love the flavor and they are a great value for the price. Not too many calories either when I need a little something sweet.
This candy will forever be my fave. I have been enjoying them for as long as I can remember and I can never have just one. They taste great and they are always soft and chewy!!
I can't keep a bag of these. My kids love Swedish fish. I like them too. They are chewy with a fruity flavor. They are not overly sweet. It's the gummy snack the family prefers.
Okay so where do i start.. although this is not my favorite candy i would never complain about these swedish fish they may get stuck in your teeth but they eventually come out the flavor is the best part so yummy and delious
Sweedish fish are delicious. Especially the red ones. They are chewy and have just the right amount of flavor in it. It doesn't compare to any other fish out there. Even the color of the fish doesn't compare to the red ones. I purchase these all the time and recommend them.
Swedish fish are an all time classic candy. They aren't too sweet and are oh, so chewy!! These are and always will be a family favorite. And the resealable packaging makes it all too covienent!!!!!!!
I am not a fan of Swedish fish. To me they are little fish shaped, flavorless, wax. I know several people who love them but every time I try one I want to spit it out. Sorry :(
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos