The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #4 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,451 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Yum! My favorite candy. I can literally pick this candy up at any convince store in my area. Fruity and sweet and is my to candy!!
My husband truly enjoys this candy. It is not the kind of candy I normally would purchase; however I do like it from time to time.
My fiance loves swedish fish...me not so much. They're a bit too gummy for me. It's like a cross between a gummy work and licorice
Such a big bag lasts forever. I bought them as a present for my father and he ate on them for a couple of months. I love them too.
My favorite candy of all time! Can never go wrong with Swedish fish. You can't just eat one....they keep you coming back for more.
This is my favorite candy of all time. I prefer the multi colored pack though. If I wan candy, this is what I will buy, every time.
Are you surpassed by these candies in the store until one day I decided to buy them and try them and I've never been more pleased.
These are pretty good. the first time I tried these when I bought the for my son's school project. they have a good cherry flavor.
These Swedish fish are so good! They are also perfect for sharing with a group of friends. I will definitely continue to get them.
I like these but they are very hard to chew sometimes. Great price and the candy is good because it's been around for a long time.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos