Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Emilia K.
Emilia K.
A lot of people don't like these but I love them!!! They are sweet but not to sweet to the point where you feel like your teeth are going to fall out
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Erie, PA
Favorite candy on earth. Resealable bag makes them last forever without getting hard. My whole family loves them. We use them for cleaning incentives
Vivian M.
Vivian M.
Avon Lake, OH
Swedish fish have been a favorite candy for years! They're very tasty, sweet, and chewy. Great for a sweet snack because they're easy and not sticky.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Swedish fish is one of my favorite candies! Anytime that i get a sweet tooth i find my self buying these! I have always loved them since i was a kid.
Lori W.
Lori W.
House Springs, MO
Swedish Fish is one of my favorite candies! I love the taste of them! I have to hide them from the rest of my family or they will eat them all on me.
Moniz B.
Moniz B.
Austin, TX
I love to buy the big bag and take a hand full for a nice treat during the afternoon or a dessert after dinner. Cures that sweet tooth craving I get.
Lizzie F.
Lizzie F.
Harper Woods, MI
The only fish I'll eat. They don't have feelings. They probably aren't carcinogenic, they're tasty. And the best part is, they're accidentally vegan.
Marcy D.
Marcy D.
I prefer the red swedish fish. they are an all time favorite. They do tend to stick to your teeth which can end badly for some people I would assume.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Ugh! Love this things. They are so addicting. My grandma use to eat them all the time as a kid and I remember sneaking into her stash :) Great snack!
This was another one of my childhood favorites. I still eat them from time to time when I want it for the snack and I'm not in the mood for chocolate
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?