Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Reana O.
Reana O.

I love these candy. The taste is something that I've never really tasted before because it's not strong at all until you chew into it. It's thick and kinda hard to chew but it's good.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA

These are my mothers favorite treats! She buys these huge bags quite often. I love the flavor of Swedish Fish, I don't believe there's any other candy out there with quite that taste.
Christina L.
Christina L.

I saw this today I wasn't sure if I liked it or not, but I think u should really go for the ones in movie boxes cause those have bigger fish but this is great too cause it travel size
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Norman, OK

I loveeeee this candy. Its definitely my go to candy when I'm feeling for something sweet. It does get stuck in between your teeth at times but its " gummy candy " its to be expected.
Vera Q.
Vera Q.
Johnston, RI

Still tastes the same as it did when I was a kid!! I never get tied of Swedish Fish. Everyone who knows me knows that I am never without my Fish!! I also like the itty bitty ones too!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
O'Fallon,MO

These have always been my favorite candies since I was little. But they are super sweet and very chewy. It makes it hard to eat more then a few at time. But they are always delicious.
Heather S.
Heather S.

Swedish fish are not only delicious but have been one of my favorite candies since I was Little. They just have the best flavor and aren't too chewy that they get stuck in your teeth
Judy H.
Judy H.

My Granddaughter loves these. They have a good fruity flavor. She gave some to her uncle one day. When he asked her why she gave him some. She said your going fishing you need these.
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

One of my all time favorite yummy treats ! It first all has a wonderful texture soft & chewy not to hard & not to soft just right. Has a sweet taste but it is not overwhelming.#yummy
Karen r.
Karen r.

I dont know if its the store itself that has had them for a long time maybe or thats how they are but they are hard. Like literary hard to chew on. And they dont have as much flavor.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?