Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Raeesah I.
Raeesah I.
Virginia Beach, VA

I love swedish fish. They have a distinct flavor thats specific to their brand. Very good texture minus the fact it gets stuck in your teeth. Definitely an acquired taste.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Ottawa, IL

Red flavoring is my absolute favorite. These are chewy enough that they do not disappear in your mouth right away, you have to really chew and makes the taste last longer.
Kristella L.
Kristella L.
Alice, TX

One of my favorite candies. this candy isn't amazing in flavor but once you eat one there will be more to follow. the chewy texture just like sour patch is why I want more
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Pittsburgh, PA

What a fantastic candy! They're very sweet. Great value, very affordable and perfect for a snack at the movies.

Would not recommend for people who hate chewy fruity candy.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Gibsonia, PA

Love these! You can always count on them being extremely fresh and soft. They recently changed their packaging, but the goodies inside are still what I've grown to expect.
Monica V.
Monica V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Definitely my favorite chewy candy. I normally shove a hand full in my mouth at a time. They are he perfect amount of sweet and they also bring me back to when I was a kid
Jayme R.
Jayme R.
Medford, OR

When they are fresh and chewy there is nothing better. I love their cherry flavor and their chewy texture. Good price at Walmart. Usually more expensive every where else.
Alassia G.
Alassia G.
Holley, NY

I've bought this bag a couple times and I can eat them in a few days. these have such good flavor and they're super chewy. these are affordable and anybody can eat these.
Patricia K.
Patricia K.
Roseville, MI

I have loved these since I was a kid! One of my all time favorite candies. I can never open the package and eat just one they are so yummy I end up eating the whole bag 😜
Kat M.
Kat M.

I absolutely love these! I had no idea these existed until my mid 20's. I've been hooked ever since. Not too sweet but tastes like all red/pink candy tastes... Delicious!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now