Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Danelle J.
Danelle J.
Clover, SC

I think Swedish fish are good. They are kinda like a chill candy. Not too sweet or sour but they are like a mild candy. I love them though. They are really chewy though.
Pascale B.
Pascale B.
Québec, QUEBEC

Swedish fish are my foavorite candy since my childhood! Flavor is awesome. Only thing I don't like, they get stuck in my braces... But hey! I'll keep eating them anyway!
Robyn L.
Robyn L.
Lexington, MO

One of my favorite candies! I'm not sure why I like them so much, but they are just so yummy to me! The only downside is they get stuck to my teeth and are hard to chew.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Spring, TX

My hubby 1st introduced these to me about 5 years ago and I am hooked (no pun intended). They make a great treat, they travel well in my purse and they are delicious!!!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Corvallis, OR

My favorite candy in the whole entire world!!! Literally so good. Perfect texture, gummy, chewy and such a yummy flavor. If you've never had Swedish Fish, you NEED to!!
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Indianapolis, IN

Swedish fish are a family favorite. They are perfect companion to movie popcorn. I love to eat these when I want something sweet, but I'm not in the mood for chocolate.
Gwen J.
Gwen J.
Ontario Canada

Swedish fish is my all time fav! They are so flavorful, I can eat an entire bag! They are the best in my opinion, and it must be the Swedish Fish brand! No substitutes
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Albertville, AL

This is my favorite candy! I can sit down and the whole bag is gone before I even know it! It takes like a sour patch kids without the sour just the sweet! So delicious
Heather F.
Heather F.

This is one of my favorite sweet treats. I love that it is so mildly flavored and that the texture is so smooth and easy to chew. Its not overly sticky or sweet either.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh, PA

One of my absolute favorites. The co workers also enjoy them too. Find fruity cherry flavor can't be beat. I purchase mine at a local grocery store. And also at target.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now