The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,359 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love these! You can always count on them being extremely fresh and soft. They recently changed their packaging, but the goodies inside are still what I've grown to expect.
I'm a candy junkie! Swedish fish is one of my favorite gummy candies. They have different brands of these and none of them are even close to good. I'll continue to buy these until I can't anymore!
I like these but I do hate when they get stuck on my teeth lol the flavor is good and the packaging is nice and it's an affordable snack. I don't eat these all the time but when I do I enjoy them.
Trouble! I love love love these candies. Restraint is the only thing lacking when it comes to these candies. The flavor, the texture, the feel of these candies is perfect. Of course I'd buy again!
Swedish fish is my favorite candy ever it's so amazing and I eat this everyday and you can get it anywhere like target and any grocery store and its so affordable and I would recommend this to anyone
I love these! They are just such a fun, simple snack! I also love that they are fat free! They made the fish a slightly bigger size which is great! I love the flavor and texture of these gummy snacks! I definitely recommend them!
Always a go to candy! Can't ever go wrong with Swedish fish! Great value and can be found anywhere! I wish thy had more flavors but I will usually pick up a bag once a month.
Love Swedish fish. It's such a sweet candy that taste like I'm a little kid again. Such a fun texture to play with. I think they are raspberry flavored which is my favorite
I just tried this candy about two months ago and I'm hook. Why didn't I try ever before? I thought they'd be too sweet even though I love sweets, but they are just perfect.
One of my favorites! I like the smaller fish better than the big ones. I like that they are fat free but I wish they had sugar free ones ( if they do I've never seen them)
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos