Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Liz D.
Liz D.

I ate these growing up and still do today! They are super affordable and the new re sealable bag is great! They have their own unique taste you can't find anywhere else.
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Indianapolis, IN

Swedish fish are a family favorite. They are perfect companion to movie popcorn. I love to eat these when I want something sweet, but I'm not in the mood for chocolate.
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Bolingbrook

Oh lord I love these candies! They are totally addicting. Always soft and flavorful, whether you get the variety of flavored or a bag of just reds. They are soooo good!
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Spring, TX

My hubby 1st introduced these to me about 5 years ago and I am hooked (no pun intended). They make a great treat, they travel well in my purse and they are delicious!!!
Heather F.
Heather F.

This is one of my favorite sweet treats. I love that it is so mildly flavored and that the texture is so smooth and easy to chew. Its not overly sticky or sweet either.
Trisha D.
Trisha D.
Aliso Viejo, CA

Whenever I don't want something too sweet, this is the perfect gummy candy to reach for. It's delicious and very addicting, once you have one you won't be able to stop.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Corvallis, OR

My favorite candy in the whole entire world!!! Literally so good. Perfect texture, gummy, chewy and such a yummy flavor. If you've never had Swedish Fish, you NEED to!!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh, PA

One of my absolute favorites. The co workers also enjoy them too. Find fruity cherry flavor can't be beat. I purchase mine at a local grocery store. And also at target.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

There very good but they got a bit weird over time they have this weird texture to them now they do have good flavor but I don't know they changed . Still a good candy.
Gwen J.
Gwen J.
Ontario Canada

Swedish fish is my all time fav! They are so flavorful, I can eat an entire bag! They are the best in my opinion, and it must be the Swedish Fish brand! No substitutes
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now