Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Lucy K.
Lucy K.

I looooove Swedish Fish. Maybe too much for my own good. I definitely DO NOT eat the whole bag if it was in front, okay, I have no set control when it comes to these yummmmmmy candies.
Lexus F.
Lexus F.
Merced , CA

I love them . They taste really good not too sweet nor tart. I just don't like how they stick to my teeth all the time. I usually buy these at Costco. And they aren't really expensive.
Jaq  A.
Jaq A.
Woodland Hls, CA

Awesome candy for both kids and adults. Soft and chewy with a subtle fruit-like flavor. I have these pretty regularly and satisfies my sweet tooth. I could eat the bag without sharing!
barbara B.
barbara B.
Gainesville, FL

Great flavor texture unlike other gummies and adorable packaging and look I buy them mainly at Walmart and CVS and stores of that nature they even pass them out at our airport in down
Alyson G.
Alyson G.
Nashua, NH

Perhaps the best chewy candy ever. They are a classic that I can remember buying for a penny a piece. Being sold in this big bag prevents that problem we had as kids...They stay soft!
Awilda C.
Awilda C.

The best fish ever! I can eat them everyday and not get tired. I used to buy them all the time while attending school now not so much but if you haven't tried them you're missing out.
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Dayton, OH

I love Swedish fish! They satisfy my need for a chewy snack and are delicious. My kids even know it's my favorite candy and will pick it out for me when we buy candy for movie nights.
Carley C.
Carley C.

These are absolutely my favorite candy!! They are also super cheap. You can't go wrong with this candy. They have such a sweet flavor that have you wanting more. Everyone should try!!
Christina L.
Christina L.

This is my favorite candy, it's delicious and sweet and u can get this probably anywhere in some stores there r some great deals like 3 for $3 or $0.97 each and I bought a pack today!
Reana O.
Reana O.

I love these candy. The taste is something that I've never really tasted before because it's not strong at all until you chew into it. It's thick and kinda hard to chew but it's good.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?