22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love the resealable bag !! The flavor is great and just what I remember. I only purchase once every 6 months probably but I am always satisfied when I do. Always hits the spot.
This is m y go to road trip snack. The red ones are the best and so yummy. I always pick up a bag at Ikea and love to keep the around when i am feeling that sweet tooth come on.
These are one of my favorite candies to eat! They are very affordable and they have a really goood taste. I eat these very often and they sell them are pretty much every store. I highly Recommend these
A childhood favorite at a fair price. These are an occasional treat that bring back great memories. Great flavor and adorable little fish shape. I prefer these to gummy bears and would recommend them.
These are some of my all-time favorite candies! They are very nostalgic, as I always age them when I was a child. You can typically get a small box for around $1.00, making it a cheap snack to indulge in.
This fruit snacks are fun to eat when you are craving something sweet but don't want to go overboard with the sugar. I normally buy mine at my local drugstore as a little afternoon pick me up.
I love Swedish fish. The flavor is delicious and the texture is perfect for gummy candy. This is affordable and is of good value. One of my top picks for gummy candy. I recommend to everyone. So good!
Best freaking gummy so swear! These are so juicy and good. I eat there every time I see them and I end up buying them. Best flavor it's affordable and it comes with a lot of gummies. Plus they are cute fish.
The best fish candy it's very affordable so find it taste good is that sweet is not sour is just right easy to chew good snack for when you're feeling for something sweet to eat
This is one of those candies that isn't particularly my favorite but once i start eating them I can't stop. They are super chewy with a very light and mild flavor and they aren't too see which is nice.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos