The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,286 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish is my all time favorite. great for the movies or to snack on during those boring lectures. love their flavor
I usually buy the assortment, I like the orange flavor the best so I like to have the option of more than just one flavor
Very great taste. Love how gummy they are. Even if im stuck with it in my teeth, it's a good treat every once in awhile !
One of my son's favorite candies. Just the right amount of chewiness and flavor. Wish they were available at more stores.
I like Swedish fish because they're well priced and have the best sweet flavor. I have bought them at Walmart and target.
Husband can not stop eating these things for years. They have a great chewyness but don't get stuck in your teeth to bad.
Swedish fish are great. Sweet and gummy. Really great flavor and not overly gummy. These are not only yummy but fun also.
I can finish a bag by myself. They are that good. Although they do get stuck in my teeth the great taste makes up for it.
Love them, it's something you really have to try for yourself and decide if you'll like it or not! Try a small pack first
My favorite candy. I've loved these since I was really little! I used to share them with everybody... Now, not so much. 😉
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos