Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT

This is one of my absolutely favorite candies! I love how sweet they are and the flavor. They are so chewy too, which I love. Can't eat them cold cause it's too hard to chew.
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
College Park, GA

I love these candies and they taste really good! The only thing about them is that they are super chewy so they get stuck in my teeth easily. But other than that I love them!
Camillia H.
Camillia H.

I love Swedish fish but I do agree with other influencers that they can get stuck in teeth and it can be hard to get them out. They do have an addicting taste to them though.
Steph A.
Steph A.
Oak Creek, WI

These are my favorite! They are always nice fresh and soft! They have. great flavor that never changes. There are plenty of duplicates out there but these are still the best!
Kenzy C.
Kenzy C.
Cheyenne, Wy

Delicious treat I love them for movies or any other time. They make me happy and we don't always have them because they never last. You can get them at almost any drug store!
Frances O.
Frances O.

I have to stop getting the jumbo bag of these. I end up eating way more than a serving at a time. They are very addicting and I usually buy them when they are on sale for $5!
Leyla L.
Leyla L.

My absolutely favorite candy !! If I'm not craving chocolate I'm craving Swedish fish! They get stuck to your teeth which is super annoying but it's too good to stop eating.
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
Newnan, GA

I don't eat any gummy candy except Swedish Fish. Keep up the good work and don't try so hard to change the flavor and shapes like everyone else. The prices are always right.
Gabriella C.
Gabriella C.
Concord, NC

Swedish fish are perfect for those days when you need to satiate your sweet tooth until you can buy something sweeter. I love these!! Pretty addictive (YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Windom, TX

I have always loved Swedish fish. I guess because my favorite sour patch kid is the red ones and it taste just like them just without the sour. I like the shape of the fish.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now