Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Kiernan M.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
I LOVE SWEDISH FISH!! The way they are made is perfect because they are chewy and gummy and the flavor is amazing!! They are the perfect gummy candy!!.
Lyndsey P.
Lyndsey P.
Peoria, Az
I love the flavor of Swedish fish. It's like a tropical cherry that is just awesome. Living in AZ you can't always have chocolate and thsee are perfect
Corey P.
Corey P.
Lisbon, OH
Everyone in my house loves Swedish fish. They taste great! We buy them pretty often whether it's at the grocery store or the baseball concession stand.
Gosia N.
Gosia N.
My favorite candy of all times. It has such a unique taste to it that you won't have in any other kinds of candy. I recommend it to anyone and everyone
Mimi M.
Mimi M.
Marble Falls, TX
I feel like Swedish fish are the perfect candy when you want something sweet but you don't know what. They're great movie candy or just snackin' candy.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Fayetteville, AR
I could eat these things all day. I love how they are hard but not too hard. They also have good flavor and are chewy which I love. And they're fishes.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Lakeville, MA
I usually don't enjoy chewy candy but these are definitely delicious. They have a great flavor to them but aren't too chewy that you sound like a cow!
Taia B.
Taia B.
Carmel, IN
My absolute favorite candy!! These are my go to whenever I want something sweet. A little expensive but worth it. Knock off brands just don't compare.
Kiana Q.
Kiana Q.
Windsor Locks, CT
Sheridan fish will never not be good. They have a classic flavor and are very chewy. They seem hard on the outside but are gummy once you get chewing.
Kirstie B.
Kirstie B.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
June 16, 2016, 6:23 a.m.
Review for: Bag
Swedish fish are amazing! Only thing I don't like is how they stick to your teeth. Definitely recommend brushing your teeth right after to avoid this!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?