The Best Gummy Candies: 14K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy
4.58 / 5 based on 7,708 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 101 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These have been one of my favorites since I was a kid! They're high in sugar though so I cannot eat that many. I love the flavor, its not too much.
This is hands down my favorite candy of all time. I like to put them in the freezer and then eat them. Always chewy on the inside and great flavor!
I like swedish fish but it is very sticky and gummy and gets stuck to my teeth.its very tasty and i have been seeing a lot of advertisements lately.
Great candy, but I feel like these stick to your teeth too much. I always find myself picking at my teeth because they're always stuck to something
Classic treat. Not too sweet, jus the right amount of "gumminess" and they are in a resealable bag. What more can you ask for for just a few bucks!
I love this candy. Its such a guilty pleasure of mine. My family makes fun of me because i love these. There softer than gummys and easier to chew.
Who doesn't love swedish fish. I love the big and minis. I kinda enjoy them more when they've hardened a little :) Swedish fish has no competition.
I love taking Swedish Fish on road trips! They have never melted and stay fresh for so long. They make excellent ocean themed cupcake toppers too!
These are delicious, but do stick in my teeth pretty easily. Also, if you eat too many your mouth might start to get sore from all the chewing lol
I love Swedish Fish. They are addicting so I have to have self control. Every summer, I get Swedish Fish flavored water ice & it's also delicious.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
See All Photos