Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.

My family loves this candy. It's great for movies or sitting around family room together talking about life. They can get pretty addicting and ruin healthy eating plans.
Liz D.
Liz D.

I ate these growing up and still do today! They are super affordable and the new re sealable bag is great! They have their own unique taste you can't find anywhere else.
Robyn L.
Robyn L.
Lexington, MO

One of my favorite candies! I'm not sure why I like them so much, but they are just so yummy to me! The only downside is they get stuck to my teeth and are hard to chew.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Whitefish Bay, WI

Personally one of my favorite types of gummy candy out of them all. Really hard to explain the taste they have to them but they have a soft texture and are really yummy.
Diana N.
Diana N.
las vegas, NV

Love these things! I'm not sure entirely what flavor they are but they are fruity and I love the chewy consistency. Would definitely recommend if you haven't tried them.
Anna Maria R.
Anna Maria R.
Lake Orion , Mi

This is a must have in our house at all times! The one reliable candy with my toddler! She loves the great taste as do I! This is a classic candy and we love it so much!
Shiawntae G.
Shiawntae G.

Just had a bag lastnight. my absolute favorite and only candy I do eat. The price is cheap and huge. You can purchase these Swedish fish at any Walmart or store possible
Pascale B.
Pascale B.
Québec, QUEBEC

Swedish fish are my foavorite candy since my childhood! Flavor is awesome. Only thing I don't like, they get stuck in my braces... But hey! I'll keep eating them anyway!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Albertville, AL

This is my favorite candy! I can sit down and the whole bag is gone before I even know it! It takes like a sour patch kids without the sour just the sweet! So delicious
Trisha D.
Trisha D.
Aliso Viejo, CA

Whenever I don't want something too sweet, this is the perfect gummy candy to reach for. It's delicious and very addicting, once you have one you won't be able to stop.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now