Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Tara J.
Tara J.
San Antonio, TX
We've recently gotten "hooked" (haha) on Swedish Fish. I think they taste yummy. They don't seem overly sweet to me and the fish are a pretty good size.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Archdale, NC
One of my FAVORITE gummy candies! I don't like the different colored ones, but the red Swedish Fish are a classic. And best of all, they have 0g of fat!
Brittani C.
Brittani C.
I have loved Swedish fish for forever! Especially if they're cold and have a bit more chew to them-- sounds weird but try refrigerating them for a bit!!
Halley L.
Halley L.
One of the best gummy candies out there for sure. I have to stay away from these otherwise my sweet tooth goes out of control! I love these little fish.
Becca G.
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
These are the best! I love them so much! The flavor is great and they are chewy and on the sweeter side. They are not sticky like most gummy-based candy
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
South Berwick, ME
April 30, 2016, 1:05 a.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
Too chewy...they get stuck in my teeth for days. The product is also inconsistent. Some bags I've had have tasted amazing, others were completely awful.
Valarie S.
Valarie S.
Kuna, ID
I'm addicted to these little guys! I just notice that I enjoy them more in small quantities... after too many seems like the flavor gets kinda muddled.
Gosia N.
Gosia N.
My favorite candy of all times. It has such a unique taste to it that you won't have in any other kinds of candy. I recommend it to anyone and everyone
Robert C.
Robert C.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
I don't eat much candy but these are my exception. Grew up with these as a kid Make sure to get the original Swedish fish. The Knock offs are the worst
Jazmine S.
Jazmine S.
Strongsville, OH
Love this candy. Great flavor but difficult to stop eating because they are so easy to just pop in your mouth continually. The red dye may bother some.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?