Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kyleene M.
Kyleene M.
Idaho Falls, ID

These are a blast from the past! I don't generally like gummy candies but I absolutely love these! They remind me of my childhood and still taste as good as they did when I was younger!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.

I grew up with these and they are one of my weaknesses I would recommend trying them if you haven't they aren't to sweet or chewy like a regular gummy bear definitely has a great flavor
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Auburn Hills, MI

Good but Trader Joe's makes their own brand and I prefer those over these! If I had never had Trader Joe's I would never have known better but if you like these, give the TJ ones a try!
Mary R.
Mary R.

I love the taste and texture of Swedish Fish! They have a pleasant cherry taste and are super chewy. The only problem I have with them is they can get stuck in your teeth pretty easily.
Jazmyne M.
Jazmyne M.
Bethel Hts, AR

I've never seemed to care for these. They have an awful taste and they're a weird kind of "chewy" to me. I'd definitely rather have any other gummies than this kind. Wouldn't recommend.
Jahnvi M.
Jahnvi M.
Mundelein, IL

These are the best party food ever. If you want to have people over, have these laying around because people of all ages absolutely love them. They are so good and great food to share.
Joelle V.
Joelle V.

I love sweedish fish. The reason i gave this 4 stars is because i wish they kept a little better. Once they're opened they get hard fairly quickly. But still a staple candy in my book.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Longmont

Swedish Fish are my go to movie snack. They are sweet and soft, unlike some gummy candy which seem to pull your teeth out while trying to chew. My kids absolutely love and devour them.
Jaq  A.
Jaq A.
Woodland Hls, CA

Awesome candy for both kids and adults. Soft and chewy with a subtle fruit-like flavor. I have these pretty regularly and satisfies my sweet tooth. I could eat the bag without sharing!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Hermon, ME

Very tasty however I would advice if you have sensitive teeth I would try to stay away from these. They're a good price and better then store brand. I buy mine from target and walmart.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?