Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Danelle J.
Danelle J.
Clover, SC

I think Swedish fish are good. They are kinda like a chill candy. Not too sweet or sour but they are like a mild candy. I love them though. They are really chewy though.
Abagail K.
Abagail K.
Coralville, IA

Love these but always have to make sure that they are still soft in the package because if they sit too long on the shelf they start to get hard and they aren't as good.
Wendy D.
Wendy D.

I grew up on these and would beg my parents to buy them, now I can have them when ever I want!!! Yeah!!! Yep I'm an adult and love candy! Could eat these by the handful!
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Naples, FL

I have a top few favorite candies and this is definitely one. I love the chewyness and sweet taste. I usually buy them on the go at a gas station. great road trip snack!
Shiawntae G.
Shiawntae G.

Just had a bag lastnight. my absolute favorite and only candy I do eat. The price is cheap and huge. You can purchase these Swedish fish at any Walmart or store possible
Robyn L.
Robyn L.
Lexington, MO

One of my favorite candies! I'm not sure why I like them so much, but they are just so yummy to me! The only downside is they get stuck to my teeth and are hard to chew.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.

My family loves this candy. It's great for movies or sitting around family room together talking about life. They can get pretty addicting and ruin healthy eating plans.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Whitefish Bay, WI

Personally one of my favorite types of gummy candy out of them all. Really hard to explain the taste they have to them but they have a soft texture and are really yummy.
Diana N.
Diana N.
las vegas, NV

Love these things! I'm not sure entirely what flavor they are but they are fruity and I love the chewy consistency. Would definitely recommend if you haven't tried them.
Angela C.
Angela C.

Looove Swedish Fish! So,the fact that these come in an easy-to-go cup just makes it even better! No hassle with worry about them drying out or trying to keep them fresh!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now