Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jessica J.
Jessica J.

Swedish Fish are amazing!! The taste is great and the size is perfect. Having it on a cup is perfect when traveling or walking around. I just prefer regular size fish over the miniature.
Christine A.
Christine A.
Deerfield Beach, FL

My all time favorite candy. The cute little fish are chewy, not too sweet, fun, fat free. They come in different colors, but red is my favorite! Gotta try them, you wont be disapointed.
Tina C.
Tina C.

These bring me back to movies as a kid. Who doesn't love Swedish fish? The only complaint I have is how much they get stuck to your teeth. However, this doesn't stop me from eating them
Naomi B.
Naomi B.
Olympia, WA

I love these! they taste so good! i have had these many times and they are so sweet. It is good compared to other candy. it is cheap. I love this! This is great! I got this from target!
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
San Jose, CA

Sometimes I'll get massive cravings for these. Chewy and fruity with the perfect amount of resistance. Not too hard and not too soft. I only wish that they came in other flavors though.
Freya P.
Freya P.
Brooklyn, NY

These are like crack to me! I can eat bags upon bags of these delicious little fishies. I dunno what makes them so irresistible to me but I seriously love them like they were my family.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Great Falls, VA

The problem with Swedish Fish is that they are so yummy and chewy that I could polish off the whole bag. There is nothing like their taste and chew, and the imitators aren't even close.
Jksandhu K.
Jksandhu K.
Bakersfield, CA

This candy my son like and this is his treat when he does something good. This candy helps me ti discipline him. he loves this candy and i love it because it helps me to manage him lol.
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Odessa, NY

Delicious flavor, I love that you can buy just the red kind as that is the one my whole family always wants, no more fighting! They are soft and chewy and busting with juicy red flavor.
Kambria M.
Kambria M.
Bellingham, WA

The best gummy candy of all time! Swedish fish have a very unique flavor that I absolutely love. If I ever see swedish fish I have to hold myself back to make sure I don't eat them all.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?