Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Shahronda J.
Shahronda J.
Bethel Park, PA
A favorite childhood candy my love for this particular candy started before I can remember I always had a bag now my kids love them just as much as I do
Mikayla E.
Mikayla E.
Sun Prairie, WI
We buy this all too often. Everyone in our house loves this product and we love how long this much lasts in our house and for such a great deal as well!
Paige B.
Paige B.
My favorite gummy candy BY FAR. I love its sweet flavor but it doesn't taste too sugary. They're also the perfect texture because they aren't too chewy.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Staten Island, NY
Love Swedish Fish. One of my favorite candy. I buy these often, at lest once a week. Can't really compare these to anything. I usually buy these at CVS.
Claire G.
Claire G.
April 30, 2016, 2:17 a.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
Three stars for the fact that they aren't horrible but they arnt amazing either. Good over all but there are a lot more things I'd rather eat than this.
Halley L.
Halley L.
One of the best gummy candies out there for sure. I have to stay away from these otherwise my sweet tooth goes out of control! I love these little fish.
Tara J.
Tara J.
San Antonio, TX
We've recently gotten "hooked" (haha) on Swedish Fish. I think they taste yummy. They don't seem overly sweet to me and the fish are a pretty good size.
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
South Berwick, ME
April 30, 2016, 1:05 a.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
Too chewy...they get stuck in my teeth for days. The product is also inconsistent. Some bags I've had have tasted amazing, others were completely awful.
Becca G.
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
These are the best! I love them so much! The flavor is great and they are chewy and on the sweeter side. They are not sticky like most gummy-based candy
Amber E.
Amber E.
Edgewood, MD
Feb. 22, 2016, 9:27 p.m.
Review for: Bag
My son and I love Swedish fish. Never seen the candy canes or the fish eggs before. Another thing they don't sell in MD. would like to try them though.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?