The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,289 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish are a favorite snack in my family. It's hard to say no to the kids when they want them every time we see them.
I seriously buy these too often.. They're so addicting and you can't just have a few.. The bag is gone before you know it!
Will always be one of my favorite candies to snack on. They are an original. They sometimes get stuck in your teeth though
They are okay. Not my top favorite. The kids love them. Wish they would be all the way filled in the bag and not half way.
Classic! Delicious! I remember getting these on my walk home from school and i still stop in to my WaWa to get them today.
Buy them all the time for my husband. These are his favorites. I buy them in bulk and they last about a month in my house.
My favorite candy! Very soft and chewy. They have a sort of raspberry or cherry flavor. They don't get sticky in my teeth.
Good tasting and easy to eat! I buy mine from my local Target or Walmart. Perfect candy to eat on the go or at the movies!
Not your average gummies snack. Texture is different..not too sweet..almost taste like a powdery substance on the outside.
My all time favorite child hood treat. So many penny candies. We still stop and get them at the store here in town. Deish!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos