22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,501 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
They are good but do stick to your teeth. They are a little pricey but dollar stores are the best bet. Some off brands are comparable but are not the real thing. I would recommend it to others I guess. Lol
My favorite candy! The perfect flavor I can eat an entire bag ( and I have!) it's affordable and can be found at any store. It's a cherryish flavor that's the right amount of sweet! Obviously repurchase worthy
My brother is obsessed with this candy so every time it's his birthday or Christmas definitely I always get him this candy! I love how gummy and good this candy is and would tell everyone about this candy!
Hands down the best gummy candy. Swedish Fish's classic tangy, fruity taste with the right amount of chewiness cannot be beat. I return to this candy on a weekly basis, even when I think I'm ready to try a new fruity candy.
Love these! Perfect treat to satisfy my sweet tooth. Love how soft yet still chewy they are. They stay much more fresh then the other competitive brand! And I can find a small single serve bag for under a dollar.
These were my favorites as a kid! I don't eat as much anymore because I'm more cautious of sugar. They have a great flavor and are the perfect amount of gummy. I like the red only pack the best, rather than the pack that has all the colors.
My cousin and i grew up eating these. They're so good! Great taste and good texture. A bit gummy and will stick to your teeth but it's worth it. I wouldn't eat them too much though because they're sugary.
I really enjoy these candies. They are just so hard I wish they would make some that are softer, because they are hard they tend to get stuck in my teeth a lot. But overall I really like the flavor of them
My go to snack (in addition to twizzlers). Best when somewhat dried out and have a bit of hard bite to them! Super yummy snack to enjoy on the couch watching a movie or when your craving something sugary.
Never be a fan of these. They really don't have a taste. And are a bit tough for being a "gummie". Wouldn't recommend this for a gummy candy if you are looking for something sweet.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos