22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,503 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
LOVE the flavor of these. I also love that I can make lots of fun childrens themed recipes such as dr. Seuss fish and jello cups without the gummi dissolving. The onky down fall is how bad it gets stuck in my teeth. But everyone else seems to not mind.
One of my all time favorite candy! This is my go to when I need something sweet. They are usually pretty cheap and very tasty. They are not like normal gummy's they have a special taste and texture. I would recommend this to anyone who like chewy candy!
So sweet and fruity, I love these for movie theater dates. They pair wonderfully with any salty snack you can find, especially buttery popcorn! I remember getting these in my christmas stocking as a little girl and it quickly becoming my favorite candy!
What more is there to say about Swedish Fish then they taste like Swedish Fish? They are nice and chewy with a distinct taste of sugar that differs from other chewy candy. A perfect treat for the movies, road trips, or surviving through a day at work.
This classic candy will always be close to my heart! i love these little fishes, and so do my kids! i eat them very often and i usually can find them in any gas station or grocery store! they are cheap and well worth the price! i will always buy them!
I purchase this product all the time. I've brought it at Safeway, Walmart, Walgreens and Albertsons. My kids love these and ask for them all the time. I would recommend this product and would buy it again. My kids love Swedish Fish and so do I!!!
These things here!!! Are my all time favorite there kinda like a strawberry jelly like candy there so good hard not to eat em all at one time. i freaking love these i usually buy the big bag of these bad boys there that amazing then i can have more then enough.
Another one of my fave gummy candies ❤😊 🐠 ( Swedish ) I don’t know what makes them Swedish ? I’ve always wondered . But they’re really cheap like .59 cents at a drug store so if you have never tried these amazing TASTY fish I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU DO
I grew up eating Swedish fish. Always a staple in my grandparents home !! I could always count on them. They are a good value for the amount you get and good flavor! Very affordable! Will always buy them and not he off brand ever. Repurchase worthy
I grew up eating these. I had aupairs from other countries and for some reason this is the candy they always got for us. I don’t eat it much anymore, maybe at the movie theater, but it always brings back sweet memories. Still love the taste of Swedish fish.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos