Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Haley C.
Haley C.
Ashville, OH
My nieces and nephews are obsessed with the Swedish fish and wasn't a big fan in till recently I guess ut was them having them around so much lol. I get them every time the kiddos come over (mostly from kroger(only place I've seen share bags) not exspensive like some candies so try yourself a bag!
Pamela C.
Pamela C.
It may be a little sad, but I keep a bag full of these at my desk at all times lol. The bag is plentiful and gives you a lot of little fish to munch on. They're super juicy in your mouth and taste way better than some of the generic jelly rings or gummy candy on the market. I <3 these little fish!
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
May 1, 2016, 6:56 a.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
I love Swedish Fish. Holy Grail candy! This big bag is perfect for the movies or any trip. Put the in a sandwich bag and ur ready to go. The taste is sweet and juicy. They are soft. And they don't stick to ur hands which is good too. Just don't leave them in the sun or they will melt into one lol
Mianna A.
Mianna A.
Reading, PA
Swedish Fish are one of my favorite candies. They are sweet and chewy. They aren't too sweet either. I can eat them all day long and not get tired of them. They only con is that they get stuck in your teeth, but it's still okay for me because I can still taste them even when I'm done eating them.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I like these candies at times but I've never thought there was anything special about them. They are chewy, with a fruity flavor but it's hot or miss if they will be hard in your package or soft and they at time have a waxy after taste. Not the worst candy but definitely not a go to candy either.
Desiray B.
Desiray B.
May 1, 2016, 6:54 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
I love sweetest fish. They are my favorite candy. They taste really nice and they're really affordable. The value is very good. I would repurchase this item and I would also recommend it to kids for party purposes. I would expect the company to come up with more flavors than just the classic red
Jean-Baptiste N.
Jean-Baptiste N.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Derpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyderpyv
Gina A.
Gina A.
Although not the healthiest snack, Swedish Fish are one of my favorite candies. I love the chewy texture of them. Not exactly gummy like gummy bears, but they're soft and have a bit of a chewy bite to them. I also like when they come in different sizes like big and small, they're all delicious.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Flushing , Mi
There is no other comparison to these fish. They have a really great & distinct flavor. You can purchase these Swedish fish at many stores and they come in mini and full sized fish. I much prefer the mini fish, but will eat the large ones when available. Worth the price - especially if on sale!
Holly W.
Holly W.
San Diego, CA
These are the candy of my childhood. So many road trips and camping adventures and days at the beach were spent with these. I've passed the love onto my children.
I love that I can take them wherever we go and I don't have to worry about them melting all over someone's hands and making a mess.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?