BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
lenissa C.
Swedish Fish is the jelly sweets that i prefer because even knowing that is candy it is not that sweet and it is fat free, so saying that it is for me the healthiest way to please my sugar cravings when i don't want to eat fruits, is easy to find in any store and i sure recommend it.
Valyncia D.
I've had these many times in my life, but their not my most favorite. I love that their gummies and the fun fish shapes, but the flavor i cant really pinpoint it, and their a bit more firm than most gummies. I will say though that these babies are super cheap at my local Dollar Tree.
April B.
Livermore Falls, ME
This is my childhood favorite it reminds me of when I was a kid I get this at wal mart and rite aid the big bags as My kids love this so much better than any other ones it has that one of a kind taste that everyone will love. I get this as a gift for my husband. as he loves them too.
Emily B.
Brooklyn, WI
Swedish Fish are a great candy if you're in the mood for something fruity. These candies are chewy and full of flavor. I love that they come in different sized packages, so you can always get the amount you're looking for. These candies are very affordable and are very easy to find!
Emily R.
Jackson Heights, NY
I love swedish fish. They are they best chewy candy ever. The taste is great. It is also affordable, like a dollar or less. It's one of the best candy out there. I have bought this at Rite Aid and Kinney drugs. Its pretty much available in all drugstores. I recommend it to everyone.
Kelsey J.
I mean, who hasn't had Swedish Fish before? These are a classic candy that are as good now as they were when we were kids. While their texture continues to baffle me after all these years, I will still reach for these to stick in my bag for a movie, or to bring along on a road trip.
Alex T.
Bound Brook, NJ
5/5 for being vegan. I've always been a fan and upon finding out that they don't contain gelatin, I was able to eat them after going vegan. They're a great alternative to fatty candies. I buy it in bulk every so often and eat them at movies and other places where the markup is high
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
Classic movie food. If you a want something gummy and chewy!! I like the flavor it taste like strawberry to me. I usually pick these up at Walgreens or CVS. In comparison to other candy, it is an acquired taste. A little similar to Dots. I would recommend if you like chewy snacks!!
Erin N.
Swedish fish is by far my absolute favorite candy ever. I really do recommend this one pound bag if you like Swedish Fish, they are mini sized, but based on the amount that I eat it is worth every penny! I buy these at my local grocery stores and I definitely recommend to anybody.
Allyson S.
Wolcottville, IN
I had Swedish Fish for the first time a couple years ago and fell instantly in love. I have a major sweet tooth and have no idea how I spent 25 years not having these before. They are cheap at Walmart and amazing. I do not even know what flavor they are but the red ones are great.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?