Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Medina, OH

I am not a fan. I love all candies but I just don't get what is loved about this one? I am not sure what flavor it is, they have a powdery dry texture on the outside and they stick in my teeth. I feel like they aren't very flavorful. I guess I just like my candy really sweet or sour and these just aren't.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.

Swedish fish are a great candy to snack on. I eat them once a few months. They are higher quality then other similar products. You get a lot for the price of them. I would repurchase these. And I would recommend them to others. The only bad thing is they stick to your teeth so if you have fillings beware!
Drea D.
Drea D.
Gilroy, CA

Swedish fish are an amazing gummy food. They taste great and if I could I would eat them by the barrel full. They have a great cherry taste to them and they are not overly sweet like some gummy candies making them perfect. not to mention the cute shape they have is great for decorating other treats with.
Shaleea V.
Shaleea V.
Randolph, MA

YUM!! Snacking on these babies right now. You have to find them fresh though...cause they have an awesome bite and less chewy texture. I'll admit I've only found certain stores that have fresh ones though and I stick to those stores because of it. FYI - When they are hard and sticky...they are not fresh!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.

Have always been a big fan of Swedish fish! How could you not love them! They are the perfect bite size great tasting candy ever. Anytime we go on a car ride lasting more than an hour I am sure to bring a big bag of these.... It keeps the children happy and calm. And myself love to munch on them as well!
Bonnie L.
Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA

Swedish Fish are a childhood favorite and I like to enjoy them once in a while just to reminis. You can't compare this to any other product made. I eat these at least once a year mostly in the summer months. I purchase these at walmart and recommend them to anyone and buy them for my nieces and nephews.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ

These are hands down my favorite candy when I'm craving something sweet as a treat. I love the texture, the unique flavor and that they're not too much of an indulgence nutrition wise. Some people hare the flavor, some love it. I think they're an acquired taste but they're my go-to when I want a treat.
Donna R.
Donna R.
Van Buren, AR

I love Swedish fish!!!! It's unlike gummy bears in texture . It has a bite feel of a gummy and a taffy almost. After chewing for a bit the flavor of this snack is AWSOME!!! Reminds me of childhood. The flavor is distinct and of its own. Hands down these are my favorite sweet treat other than chocolate!
Camille V.
Camille V.

They're delicious candies that really never get old but can tend to be too hard or too chewy if not stored in the right conditions. You also aren't cheated on the amount of fish which is always a nice surprise. These are terrible for your health though so it's definitely an every once in a while treat.
cyn m.
cyn m.
Pasadena

If you're vegan or vegetarian and miss gummies, Sweedish fish is great for you! They're sweet, chewy, and delicious! They're really affordable, a lot of places sell them for one dollar in the US. They're a great alternative for vegans and vegetarians because they cannot eat gummies containing gelatin.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now