Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Rachel  L.
Rachel L.

One of my favorite candies! It's a classic candy. Love how they taste. The only thing is, is that they get stuck in your teeth easily, but that is part of the experience now!
Steph A.
Steph A.
Oak Creek, WI

These are my favorite! They are always nice fresh and soft! They have. great flavor that never changes. There are plenty of duplicates out there but these are still the best!
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
N Hollywood, CA

Let's just say my first car was named "Sweden" because as a little red Honda Civic---I'm sure you would be able to see the resemblance. Love love love..especially on flights.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.

I don't buy these that often because my husband and I will fight over them lol so if I buy them, I have to hide them otherwise they disappear. They are always soft and tasty.
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT

This is one of my absolutely favorite candies! I love how sweet they are and the flavor. They are so chewy too, which I love. Can't eat them cold cause it's too hard to chew.
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
College Park, GA

I love these candies and they taste really good! The only thing about them is that they are super chewy so they get stuck in my teeth easily. But other than that I love them!
Camillia H.
Camillia H.

I love Swedish fish but I do agree with other influencers that they can get stuck in teeth and it can be hard to get them out. They do have an addicting taste to them though.
Louise P.
Louise P.
Grand Rapids, MI

My favorite gummy candy! This is a very nostalgic cans for me because I remember eating this with my sister when we were little. Perfectly sweet and softer than most gummies!
Kenzy C.
Kenzy C.
Cheyenne, Wy

Delicious treat I love them for movies or any other time. They make me happy and we don't always have them because they never last. You can get them at almost any drug store!
Faith R.
Faith R.
De Graff, OH

I have been eating these since. Iwas a little kid!! And they are fat free which makes it even better! I definitely recommend these for people who want a better choice of candy!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now