The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,391 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish Fish will always be one of my go to buys when I go to the movies! I absolutely love them and they are easy to eat in the theaters! I definitely recommend these to everyone
My cousin and i grew up eating these. They're so good! Great taste and good texture. A bit gummy and will stick to your teeth but it's worth it. I wouldn't eat them too much though because they're sugary.
This is by far my favorite candy!! I love the new bags they have been coming in. It keeps its fresher, longer! Such a good deal when I buy these! Usually at Walmart or target, I can find them the cheapest.
Never be a fan of these. They really don't have a taste. And are a bit tough for being a "gummie". Wouldn't recommend this for a gummy candy if you are looking for something sweet.
I really enjoy these candies. They are just so hard I wish they would make some that are softer, because they are hard they tend to get stuck in my teeth a lot. But overall I really like the flavor of them
My brother is obsessed with this candy so every time it's his birthday or Christmas definitely I always get him this candy! I love how gummy and good this candy is and would tell everyone about this candy!
These were my favorites as a kid! I don't eat as much anymore because I'm more cautious of sugar. They have a great flavor and are the perfect amount of gummy. I like the red only pack the best, rather than the pack that has all the colors.
I really like this candy and the flavor!! But for how much you getting in the bag isn't a good price. They make the bag way bigger than they have too. So I don't get them a lot because of how much you get
My go to snack (in addition to twizzlers). Best when somewhat dried out and have a bit of hard bite to them! Super yummy snack to enjoy on the couch watching a movie or when your craving something sugary.
Classic snack. Fat free and delicious. My favorite thing is that they don't get stuck in your teeth like other gummy candy does. These are relatively cheap and you always get a good amount. Def recommend
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos