Add a Photo
Peggy K.
Peggy K.
Feb. 2, 2016, 7:40 p.m.
Review for: Bag
I love Swedish fish and so do my kids! I have to hide them or they are gone in one sitting. They are certainly a favorite when we pick out candy treats!
Sable A.
Sable A.
So good! It tastes like little kool aid fish! My older brother got me addicted to them it tastes amazing! I try to share the bad so I don't eat it alone
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA
My favorite chewy candy. I could eat these every day. in fact when I was pregnant I got them pretty much weekly. really helped my Nassea and acid reflux
Christina O.
Christina O.
Merced
Love these I can eat a whole bag in one setting, they are so good and not too sweet. And bonus they keep really well not that they sit around very long!
Dannira K.
Dannira K.
A classic. There really isn't much to say about the original flavor, but the addition of the other flavors had a nice effect. The variety is refreshing.
Shon M.
Shon M.
Savannah , GA
These are by far my favorite gummy candy!! I love them. Ps. If you plan on getting me something for the holidays or my birthday this is it. Just saying.
Christina B.
Christina B.
When I'm craving that sweet cherry taste I will buy these . they are always soft and flavorful!!! Gotta get the big bag because a little is neber enough
Brittani C.
Brittani C.
I have loved Swedish fish for forever! Especially if they're cold and have a bit more chew to them-- sounds weird but try refrigerating them for a bit!!
Rose C.
Rose C.
Glenview, IL
What's not to love about these fishies. They are delicious and a hit with everyone. Used them as well to flavor vodka or put in as a fun drink surprise.
azriel c.
azriel c.
Erie, PA
June 15, 2016, 12:41 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
Swedish fish are so addictive! I can't ever just eat one! They are chewy and so good! its almost like a licorice flavor! i don't know how to describe it.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?