Add a Photo
Photos (51)
michelle s.
michelle s.
Hammond, IN

I love Swedish fish.. I have loved them since I was a little girl. I still eat them right now today . its a must try.. I get them from the gas stations as well as walmart
Jayme R.
Jayme R.
Medford, OR

When they are fresh and chewy there is nothing better. I love their cherry flavor and their chewy texture. Good price at Walmart. Usually more expensive every where else.
Mariah I.
Mariah I.

Swedish Fish is a childhood candy for me.. Over the years it's never changed and still really good and fun to snack on. You can NEVER have just one!! Lol .. Great snack 😍
Kellyn S.
Kellyn S.
Tyner, NC

These have always been a favorite of mine and they are even beyond tasty when they are very fresh! I have had some bags that were kind of hard but the fresh are the best!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

Love these little red fish! Nothing like a bag of these and a sugary soda at the movies. My go to candy (in addition to sour patch watermelon) to satisfy my sweet tooth!-
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Sacramento , CA

I am a fan of these but I have to be in the mood. My best friend on the other hand is IN LOVE with these! I get her a bag for every holiday/birthday and she devours them!
Maisie N.
Maisie N.
Nicholasville, KY

I've introduced so many friends to this candy and all of them have became addicted to Swedish fish after trying them. They are soft and chewy and you can't have just one.
Alassia G.
Alassia G.
Holley, NY

I've bought this bag a couple times and I can eat them in a few days. these have such good flavor and they're super chewy. these are affordable and anybody can eat these.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Belleville, IL

I love the taste of Swedish fish. They taste like red sour patch kids without the sour flavoring. They are not too expensive and can be found at any store carrying foods.
Kat M.
Kat M.

I absolutely love these! I had no idea these existed until my mid 20's. I've been hooked ever since. Not too sweet but tastes like all red/pink candy tastes... Delicious!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now