Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Frontenac, Ks

Delicious candy. My kid loves these. The only downfall is that there's only one flavor and they get stuck in your teeth. We don't get them very often, only for treats for a job well done.
Dayana M.
Dayana M.
Winder, Ga

I'm obsessed with Swedish fish! The flavor is amazing. I always buy a box when I go to the movies. I don't like that they stick to my teeth but I still get them because it's just so good.
Alex A.
Alex A.
Columbus, OH

I very much enjoy the taste of Swedish fish by do not enjoy so much how sticky they are. They stick to my teeth and sometimes make them hurt a little since the Swedish fish are so sugary.
shaid h.
shaid h.

This is probably one of the best candies ever to be created! if you haven't had Swedish fish yet, we need to talk. It's red, soft and chewy. the flavor is very sweet yet not overpowering.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

Swedish fish are an absolute classic staple in the corner store. When I cannot figure out what I got the hunkering for, I know Swedish fish will always pull through and kill the craving.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Fayetteville, TN

Every time I want a sweet, gummy candy, I turn to Swedish Fish. It's my go-to candy for the movies or roadtrips. It doesn't leave that nasty sugar coat on my teeth that most sweets leave.
Christina J.
Christina J.
Morgantown, KY

Personally this is the best candy out there!!!! Only $1 a bag and fat free!! I'm a big texture person and these are great. I will continue to buy any anyone who hasn't tried them has to!
Rozeena J.
Rozeena J.
Bayonne, NJ

I like Swedish fish because it does not contain any gelatin which we cannot consume for different purposes. So this is best for my kids as I know that it is a jelly that is gelatin free.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Milton, FL

I loved these little red fish all through school and now my daughter enjoys them. They make a great potty training reward. They can be pretty chewy, but that's expected with all gummies.
Carole Lee P.
Carole Lee P.
Cincinnati, OH

This chewy, slightly salty candy is addictive. My nieces introduced me to them years ago. There really is no other gummy candy that is like it. It is a relatively inexpensive indulgence.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?