Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jonis B.
Jonis B.
Mill Creek

My favorite candy. I was first weirded out that there are only red fish, but now I am use to it and can't eat any other brands. It's not too sweet and the texture is just right.
Marissa E.
Marissa E.
Southfield, MI

When they're fresh, they're amazing. Even when they're not fresh, they're still amazing. Make a Jell-O fishbowl or an alcoholic fishbowl, either way, add these and they're great.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Depew, NY

These are one of my favorite gummy candies! I always forget how good they are until I eat them again! The only thing I do not like is that they sometimes get stuck in your teeth
Erika L.
Erika L.
West Chester, PA

Swedish fist are such a delicious candy when you want something sugary but don't want chocolate. My young son loves these candies when we get them on the boardwalk at the beach!
Alaina C.
Alaina C.
Fredonia, NY

Can you say yum? These are an awesome affordable snack that will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth! If you leave them open they can go stale but I often finish in one seating!
Kendra M.
Kendra M.

The taste is good, but I can't eat a lot in a row because they are so sweet and chewy. I also do not like how they are always stuck in my teeth. Not my candy of choice but good.
Sebin C.
Sebin C.
Diamond Bar, CA

Dude. These are one of my ultimate guilty pleasures tbh. I just hate how pricey they come out to be because I'll buy an entire bag and end up eating all of it in like 2-3 days!
Jen V.
Jen V.
Dunnellon, FL

I am a big fan of the flavor and texture of Swedish fish! They are a classic favorite for me and my husband. We buy them for car rides and enjoy sharing a small bag in one trip
Megan C.
Megan C.

Yum! Swedish fish are great and the non-fat aspect makes them even more appealing. Careful though... you can't eat just one!! Perfect to add into Jell-O for an underwater scene.
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
Trenton, NJ

Delicious gummy candy ! The red ones are my absolute favorite. They are and always have stood up to their brands reputation. I would highly recommend these to all candy lovers!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now