Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Attleboro, MA

I've never used these cups but I do love Swedish fish!! Used to eat so many of these as a kid. What a great gummy snack! Also I love cherry flavor so that might be why I love them so much!
Ainsley F.
Ainsley F.
Portland, OR

i like swedish fish when im craving the red gummies. whenever you buy sour patch kids or gummy bears, you never get just ONE flavor. that is why swedish fish rule... all reds all the time!
Jasmin M.
Jasmin M.
Enfield, CT

These are my favorite fruity chewy candy ever. There not expensive at all. I'd never turn these down. But only the red ones I like. Nice and juicy and tasteful. Definitely recommend these.
Ella C.
Ella C.
Jamaica Plain, MA

There so yummy. So why not get a king size. Right? I think so. They taste the same as the regular Swedish fish but it's a 3.3 oz. Bag. So who wouldn't want that if they loved Swedish fish.

Katie L.
Katie L.

By far the best gummy candy out there! My husband and I could eat them for meals if it wasn't incredibly unhealthy! We very much look forward to introducing these to our children some day!
Megan N.
Megan N.
Oakland, CA

Swedish fish are a great classic gummy candy. You can never go wrong with having these as your treat of choice. Playing with your food is encouraged with candy that's shaped like fun fish.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Harrells, NC

Love the chewiness of Swedish Fish and the sweetness is just right when you have sweet tooth. I also enjoy the fact that this product is safe for my food allergic children. great product.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Allendale, MI

I like these a lot. But for some reason I can never eat much of them. That's surprisingly why I like them since it helps with portion control. They don't get too stuck in my teeth either.
cheryl s.
cheryl s.
Brooksville , FL

This classic gummy candy is a favorite in our house. We love the red ones, but the assorted colored ones are good too. I am not sure if it is a nostalgic thing or if these are just great!
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Frontenac, Ks

Delicious candy. My kid loves these. The only downfall is that there's only one flavor and they get stuck in your teeth. We don't get them very often, only for treats for a job well done.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?