22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,503 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are one of my all time favorites. A good chewy candy with a fruity flavor. If I see these in store I can't resist grabbing them. They aren't too expensive and fun to snack on.
I am legitimately OBSESSED with Swedish fish. Have been for years. Always my go to when I'm in need of a sweet tooth craving. Just thinking about them is making my mouth water right now. No joke!
Swedish fish are an all time favorite candy of mine. Brings me back to my childhood and now they are my children's favorite as well. You just get a sense nostalgia when eating them.
Wouldn't eat everyday but is an awesome Halloween treat. Chewy, soft and sweet with a taste unlike any other gummy. The soft, almost powdery outside contrasts nicely with the jelly inside. A nice little snack
Everyone in my house loves these! We fight over them. The flavor is delicious and the serving size is endless with this sized bag. Perfect to add a little snack to the kids lunches!
Let me Begin by saying that these are my favorite candy in the world. These are the type of candy you don't get tired of and I always find myself saying that I'm only going to eat one or two then I finished the bag. These candies are not overly sweet but they are full of flavor! If you enjoy a cherry/ fruit punch flavor then you are definitely going to enjoy these candies. My only complaint is that they are pretty chewy and sometimes gets stuck in your teeth but that doesn't bother me too much. They are the perfect pick-me-up and come in a variety of sizes to suit any needs you might have. Give them a try and see how wonderful these candies can be.
I have always love this candy. It has become my go to grab at the grocery store. I really like the flavor and it's not too sticky on my teeth. These are classics and if you haven't tried them that's on you. :)
Stop mixing it up, Swedish fish. We don't need other colors or flavors or styles. Just the traditional red little fish. We're happy, we are. I can eat a whole (small bag) and be satisfied.... Until next time.
Love these chewy treats I do wish they were a little tart, but that's just my preference. They are so much fun to use in themed drinks for parties, and I like taking them to school or work to have for a snack
Addictive, delicious, chewy gummies! These fishies are a constant in my life lol they’re always delicious and always satisfying. When I’m in the mood for a gummy sweet, these will always be what I reach for!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos