Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Sara D.
Sara D.

I love getting the all red swedish fish bag...makes it so much easier to sort through because i only really like the green and red. the rest aren't worth the calories IMO.
Raeesah I.
Raeesah I.
Virginia Beach, VA

I love swedish fish. They have a distinct flavor thats specific to their brand. Very good texture minus the fact it gets stuck in your teeth. Definitely an acquired taste.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.

These are my favorite gummy candy!! The best are the multicolored set though! I ate a pound bag amazingly fast! I had to stop myself before I ate the whole bag right away!
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Ottawa, IL

Red flavoring is my absolute favorite. These are chewy enough that they do not disappear in your mouth right away, you have to really chew and makes the taste last longer.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Salt Lake City, UT

I'm such a candy snob sometimes & I LOVE Swedish Fish! Whenever I'm in the mood for chewy deliciousness, I send my husband to the 7/11 and have him grab me some! Love 'em!
Kristella L.
Kristella L.
Alice, TX

One of my favorite candies. this candy isn't amazing in flavor but once you eat one there will be more to follow. the chewy texture just like sour patch is why I want more
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Pittsburgh, PA

What a fantastic candy! They're very sweet. Great value, very affordable and perfect for a snack at the movies.

Would not recommend for people who hate chewy fruity candy.
Kat M.
Kat M.

I absolutely love these! I had no idea these existed until my mid 20's. I've been hooked ever since. Not too sweet but tastes like all red/pink candy tastes... Delicious!
Rabia H.
Rabia H.

Nice gummy candy with sweet taste. Great to snack on to satisfy your sweet tooth. The term Swedish fish is a bit weird but once I overcame the term I really enjoyed them.
Jayme R.
Jayme R.
Medford, OR

When they are fresh and chewy there is nothing better. I love their cherry flavor and their chewy texture. Good price at Walmart. Usually more expensive every where else.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now