Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Irene R.
Irene R.
Canton, GA
This is always my go to comfort treat. once you start you can't stop...so many times I find myself with an empty bag quick! sweet and subtle gummy taste!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Kaneohe, HI
May 2, 2016, 3:50 a.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
I absolutely love Swedish fish and have loved them ever since I was a child! They're the perfect snack for athletes or any kid really! 10/10 recommend!!!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
What bad can be said about Swedish Fish?! These are so tasty, not too gummy but chewy, and taste so wonderful! I can't say anything negative about these!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Medina, OH
Oh what a classic! As an adult these aren't as good as I remember them being when I was a kid, but they're definitely good at bringing back the memories!
Sana  Z.
Sana Z.
One of my favorite snacks! It's not so chewy which is great because usually other jellies get stuck on your teeth. It has the perfect sweetness and taste
Kiri P.
Kiri P.
Orem, UT
These are my favorite candies, They are not to sweet but sweet enough for me. They are nice and soft but not to chewy where they get stuck in your teeth.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
These are my addiction. They don't taste like your typical gummy candies. They have a different texture outside that doesn't stick to type hands as much.
Michael L.
Michael L.
Puyallup, WA
March 3, 2016, 1:30 a.m.
Review for: Bag
Fun and a tasty classic. These are my secret pleasure. When i am having a bad day, my wife will sneak out to get me these. She knows they brighten my day
Sara C.
Sara C.
Astoria, NY
Love these. They are really soft and chewy. I love the taste of these fish. I love buying the big bag because my husband loves them just as much as i do.
Airis M.
Airis M.
Dallastown, PA
One of my favorites! Reminds me when I could go out for lunch in H.S. I would go to the market downtown and pick me up a small bag from the candy stand.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?