Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Bowersville, GA
Swedish fish is my two year olds favorite candy. I don't know why. I have never tried them. Maybe it's the fun shape but they are definitely kid approved.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
I bought these awhile back and thought they were perfect for my themed sorority gift! They're delicious, and looked so cute in the jar I gifted my little!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
One of my family's favorite gummy candies! These have a coating on the outside that make them not as sticky as other gummy candies. The flavor is perfect.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Jan. 5, 2016, 11:50 a.m.
Review for: Bag
I really like Swedish fish. They make me feel all nostalgic because I ate them so much as a child. They're something you really need to try at least once.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
Always loved Swedish fish growing up. They're one of those candies I could probably just eat an entire package of and not feel any remorse. So addicting!!
christina k.
christina k.
Staten Island, NY
Ahh, chewy sweet red goodness. I am not a big candy person at all but sometimes you just want them and Swedish fish are evwry where so they're easy to get
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
Lincoln, NE
Swedish fish are great snacks for any time. They are sweet and fruity and chewy but not overly so. They are nice to have when your sweet tooth is itching.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
April 30, 2016, midnight
Review for: 6-8 Bags
What happened to the fish in this box lol anyways these are the best go to candy snack they are lightly cherry flavored and they don't stick to your teeth
Sybil G.
Sybil G.
Madison, AL
I just recently discovered these little tidbits of joy and man oh man am I obsessed. Chewy enough to not hurt my teeth and very sweet but not overwhelming
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Beaufort, SC
My husband loves these but I don't just because they are to chewy for me and not enough flavor but I'll give them a good score anyways just for my husband
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?