Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Hassie A.
Hassie A.
Clermont, FL

This is juicy I love the flavors the fish is great and I always eat the entire bag you can't have one and I love the color of the package. No comparing it to any chew candy
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.

I love swedish fish. They are the perfect amount of gummy and flavor. I don't really pick them up that often but whenever I am at a movie theater these are my first choice.
Whitney H.

Swedish fish are my absolute favorite candy. I recently just purchased some to put in my children's Easter baskets and now have them hooked on them. The taste is fantastic!
Kyle B.
Kyle B.
Lakewood, OH

I love Swedish fish !!! So good. Sugar free so it's sort of guilt free. Juicy and chewy. Just want you want. It's everything you could want out of a little fish from Sweden
Anna P.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC

If you love cherry flavored anything, you'll love Swedish fish! This another mouth watering candy and if you're not careful, you could eat the entire bag in one sitting. :)
Tamara P.
Tamara P.

I am so in love with this candy! The texture is just right! It doesn't get severly stuck in your teeth like milkduds lol and the taste is just perfect. You GOTTA try these!
Whitney H.

These are great. Not too sweet or sticky in your mouth. The kids love them, they're not my favorite. But i will usually go to Swedish fish if I know someone has an allergy
KRISTY R.
KRISTY R.
Camarillo, CA

Who in the world doesn't like Swedish Fish??? So soft and chewy and tasty. What more can you ask for? If you don't like them, I can't associate with you. Sorry, not sorry.
Monica V.
Monica V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Definitely my favorite chewy candy. I normally shove a hand full in my mouth at a time. They are he perfect amount of sweet and they also bring me back to when I was a kid
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

I really like Swedish fish but I have to be in the mood for them. They normally get really stuck in my teeth, and I spend a decent amount of time cleaning them afterwards.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now