22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish are an absolute classic staple in the corner store. When I cannot figure out what I got the hunkering for, I know Swedish fish will always pull through and kill the craving.
I love swedish fish so much. However if you don't like sweet candy then you're not in luck. Swedish fish are so addicting and they also don't get stuck in your teeth as much as other gummy type candies do
This is one of my favorite candies because it is not messy to eat and easy to travel or bring around. I like the fact that they are fish. They are rarely cheap and easy to find at grocery stores or drug stores.
One word: addicting. Sweet, but not too sweet and satisfyingly chewy. It's one of my go to movie snacks. Tasty and affordable. Only downside is there's only one flavor, but it's a good one so I'm not complaining.
Why get a little bag when you could get this massive bag? This is legit so good and it's funny because it actually does come from Sweden. I love these candies and you literally can't get enough once you start eating
One of my all time favorite candys!! They are sweet and chewy, and have the best subtle flavor. I would love if there was a sour Swedish fish because they are a great price and everyone loves sour candies too!
Let me Begin by saying that these are my favorite candy in the world. These are the type of candy you don't get tired of and I always find myself saying that I'm only going to eat one or two then I finished the bag. These candies are not overly sweet but they are full of flavor! If you enjoy a cherry/ fruit punch flavor then you are definitely going to enjoy these candies. My only complaint is that they are pretty chewy and sometimes gets stuck in your teeth but that doesn't bother me too much. They are the perfect pick-me-up and come in a variety of sizes to suit any needs you might have. Give them a try and see how wonderful these candies can be.
This candy is defined one of my favorites. I obsessed with the taste of them and how they’re sweet but not too sweet. You can easily get addicted to them. They’re affordable and i would buy it again for sure.
Swedish fish are an all time favorite candy of mine. Brings me back to my childhood and now they are my children's favorite as well. You just get a sense nostalgia when eating them.
Love these chewy treats I do wish they were a little tart, but that's just my preference. They are so much fun to use in themed drinks for parties, and I like taking them to school or work to have for a snack
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos