Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Roy C.
Roy C.
Duluth, GA

I love these now and I loved these as a kid so that'll explain a lot about this candy and they are just so fun and they aren't going to taste bad after eating to many they always taste good
Rebekah R.
Rebekah R.
Baltimore, MD

I'm not personally a huge fan of the taste of these, and I find they stick to your teeth more than most gummies. However, they are consistent in taste and I would eat them if offered to me.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Raleigh, NC

I LOVE Swedish fish! They aren't too sweet . They're chewy but don't stick in my teeth and make them hurt. They are my absolute favorite . I love that they come in many different size bags.
Alexyz J.
Alexyz J.
Pittsburgh, PA

One of my favorite candies! Swedish Fish are so delicious! I love how soft and chewy they are. They are a popular candy so they can be found everywhere and the price is usually really good.
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Blue river, Wi

Swedish fish have always been one of my favorite candies. I used to eat these religiously as a kid. They have such a unique flavor and texture that you can't get from any other gummy candy.
Rylee K.
Rylee K.
Utica, NE

Swedish fish will never get old. My stepfather is 50 some years old and still in love with Swedish fish. You cannot keep him away from swedsh fish! They are so sweet and yummy! I love them.
shannon d.
shannon d.

I have a sweet tooth when it comes to Swedish fish! haha. I used to always keep them in my locker at school for a snack. they're sort of bland but are gummies and the right amount of sweet.
Tammy R.
Tammy R.
Negaunee, MI

You can't go wrong with Swedish Fish! I love the texture and the slightly powdery coating that keeps them from sticking together. Only the red ones though -what's up with the assorted bags?
Shelby V.
Shelby V.

I'm basically obsessed with these, I've noticed lately they have been squisher when I buy them. Which for me I prefer them to be a little chewy so I have to leave them open for a day or two
Christa B.
Christa B.
Mahomet, Il

Swedish fish are my childhood favorite! I once ate so many it made me sick and I thought I ruined it for life but they are still as good now as they were back in the day. Still my favorite!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?