Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Jupiter, FL

So fie just eat one and you will know. This stuff is so worth it and it's very inexpensive usually it's at cvs for a buy two for 3$ deal and I'd say this is one of my fav candies
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Tahlequah, OK

I like gummy candy. It's my very favorite. Swedish fish are among my least favorite gummies. They are more like flavored wax than candy. I like the flavor but I hate the texture.
Lana E.
Lana E.
Auburn, WA

Oh my gosh ! what can i say about swedish fish that hast been said? They're cute and yummy, and i bite their tails off first ! sooo good i eat the whole bag, and..i do NOT share !
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Katy, TX

My daughter and her friends like this candy. They recently tried putting the candy in the fridge first and it is refreshing on a summer day! We don't buy this product very often.
Holly L.
Holly L.
North Conway, NH

Since childhood these have been a favorite candy of mine. I'm not a fan of chewy gummy candy much but these are just perfect, I'm glad they're I'm the vending machine at my work!
Courtney Y.
Courtney Y.
Middletown, OH

We enjoy the Togo cups because if we want to save some for later we can just pop the lid right back on there and we know they will still be as fresh as when we first opened them!
Maria F.
Maria F.
Sylva, NC

Swedish fish are very sticky and just a lot like a regular gummy bear. I don't personally like the taste of them. They remind me a lot like twisters which I do not like too well.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

How could you possibly rate these delicious fish anything less than 5 stars? I could understand if you didn't have a fresh bag though. Tough fish can be quite the disappointment.
Mariya M.
Mariya M.
Oviedo, FL

THE BEST CANDY IN THE WORLD ! That's all I can say ! It's a fat free food & it's just amazing ! Great on the go snack for the kids if they get too out of hand & just simply yummy
Katrina B.
Katrina B.
Middleboro, MA

These are so good. I buy a huge bag of them every month for my household. I love the fact they are fat free. I would recommend them to other propeller and I be buying them again.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now