The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,280 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
One if my favorite gummy candy. To me they taste like a mix between raspberry and strawberry. But are good when they are soft.
SWEDISH FISH ARE AWESOME. FAVORITE GUMMY CANDY, LOVE THE FLAVOR AND CHEWINESS. THE PRICE IS REASONABLE FOR SUCH A TASTY TREAT.
One fish two fish red fish blue fish. Swedish fish are always a hit! I take them to work & share with the kids they love em!!!
An oldie, but goodie! Great for everyone in your family, but they are a bit large for the little kids. Not too messy, either.
Love Swedish Fish. It's a great candy to snack on and has great flavor. It's not too sweet and you can eat so many at a time!
Swedish fish are on of my favorite candies ever! I love the multicolored ones too! They make eating candy so much fun!!!!!!!!
I really love these swedish fish candies. I buy a box of them at the dollar tree for only $1. They are chewy and delicious :)
Your favorite red fish from growing up! So good! Perfect for anything from road trips, movies or just hanging out. Love these
Soft, chewy, sweet, and delicious! These fruity treats are addicting and great to eat during a movie with some salty popcorn.
These are amazing! There is nothing better than these little guys. My only issue with them is that they get stuck in my teeth
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos