Add a Photo
Photos (55)
nytasha s.
nytasha s.
Coal township , Pa

These are one of my all time favorite gummies, we use to be able to purchase them at our local stores for penny candy but even now the big bags we pay less than $5 for the taste is delicious!
Amy M.
Amy M.

We really enjoy Swedish fish. We very rarely five treats to our son but when we do he seeks these out as one of his favorites. They have just enough sweetness to satisfy anyone's sweet tooth.
Katrina F.
Katrina F.
Nashua, NH

Chewy sweet awesome but don't eat to many because it will give you a stomach ache but awesome when your looking for so etching sweet to curb your sweet tooth bought at dollar tree best
Value
Tay l.
Tay l.
Orlando, FL

These have been my favorite ever since I was a child, and always will be. They have the same consistent great flavor, a nice texture/consistency, and it doesn't stick to my teeth annoyingly.
Catherine U.
Catherine U.
Palm Harbor, FL

These red fish are addictive. They surprisingly don't melt, which is nice! They are great if you are craving something sweet. I've seen them individually wrapped if you need portion control.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Broomfield, CO

Swedish fish are my favorite because as a kid growing up mr parents used to take me to the candy store all the time and I would only get this brand of candy since it is my favorite candlirs.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Lakewood, OH

I used to hate these when I was little and my dad ate them all the time. Somehow I have grown to love them and they are one of my favorite candies! I always get them when I go to the movies.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
State College, PA

I love swedish fish. its my guilty pleasure when i am sad. Its like perfect gummy. It has an amazing taste to it. I usually buy them in walmart or cvs or any corner store and its affordable.
Keana B.
Keana B.

I love Swedish Fish--they are one of my favorite snacks of all time! Whenever I eat them, I remember the whole humane idea in Ramona and Beezus, by eating the head off first before the body!
Iris H.
Iris H.

These aren't really my favorite gummies mainly because it's hard to find them with different flavors. I feel like it's too much cherry for me. Other than that great packaging and affordable.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now