Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
I used to eat swedish fish all the tme but as I got older I found that they hurt my teeth. But now I make "fish bowls" for my daughter and she loves them!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Jan. 5, 2016, 11:50 a.m.
Review for: Bag
I really like Swedish fish. They make me feel all nostalgic because I ate them so much as a child. They're something you really need to try at least once.
Calista W.
Calista W.
One of the best gummy candies ever invented. It tastes awesome. It comes in different flavors and colors. They come in different size bags and fish count.
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
Graham, WA
These have been my favorite since I was a kid! Love buying the bulk bag so my kids don't eat them all!! I have a hard time keeping them around! Very good!
Renee Y.
Renee Y.
Harrisonville, MO
Besides the brach's pick a mix display, this was one of my first experiences of bulk candy at the mall. I am so happy that there are small boxes to enjoy.
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Goodyear, AZ
Swedish Fish is one of my favorite types of candies. I have a huge sweet tooth and when i am in one of my cravings i automatically turn to these bad boys!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Bowersville, GA
Swedish fish is my two year olds favorite candy. I don't know why. I have never tried them. Maybe it's the fun shape but they are definitely kid approved.
julia h.
julia h.
Clarkston, MI
Have been eating swedish fish for many years, the flavor has changed since I was a little girl but I still love them. They are not too sweet or too chewy.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
One of my family's favorite gummy candies! These have a coating on the outside that make them not as sticky as other gummy candies. The flavor is perfect.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
I bought these awhile back and thought they were perfect for my themed sorority gift! They're delicious, and looked so cute in the jar I gifted my little!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?