Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Martinsburg, WV

I like that they're soft but not too soft there chewy but not too chewy they don't get stuck easily in your teeth and they have a texture in a flavor like no other gummy candy.
Anahy C.
Anahy C.

It's a hit or miss type of candy there are some people that I'm between the about the texture and the aftertaste that they do have slight after you are done doing on one or two
Cyndi S.
Cyndi S.
Wasilla, AK

Return to my childhood. I like fruity chewy candy treats and this is one of my faves. I sneak them into boring training classes and share with those close to me. chewy goodness
Megan C.
Megan C.

Yum! Swedish fish are great and the non-fat aspect makes them even more appealing. Careful though... you can't eat just one!! Perfect to add into Jell-O for an underwater scene.
andrea p.
andrea p.
Kuna, ID

My kids and husband love swedish fish. I don't like the taste they taste waxy. They are in any store that sells candy. The are cheap. Fun to use to decorate cakes and cupcakes.
Cassie T.
Cassie T.

Used these for my boyfriend to ask him to a dance a few years ago since it was his favorite candy. You can get very creative with them and they are yummy with good consistency.
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
Trenton, NJ

Delicious gummy candy ! The red ones are my absolute favorite. They are and always have stood up to their brands reputation. I would highly recommend these to all candy lovers!
Tara H.
Tara H.
Waukon, Ia

My son loves these. They are not my favorite "chewy" candy but this is what he likes to get as his treat quite a bit. I can't argue with that. Its healthier then a lot of them.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Nanuet, NY

My mom and I love Swedish fish! They are extremely tasty and addicting. They can be bought anywhere and are great to snack on when I want some candy. These are by far the best!
Jen V.
Jen V.
Dunnellon, FL

I am a big fan of the flavor and texture of Swedish fish! They are a classic favorite for me and my husband. We buy them for car rides and enjoy sharing a small bag in one trip
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now