Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Ash M.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY

I love gummy candy and this is no exception. The taste and consistency are unlike anything else. I believe they came out with other flavor at one point but this is the best.
kaeli p.
kaeli p.

I absolutely love swedish fish one of the most popular candies in my house. There easy to chew unlike most candies which are harder to chew and have a good cherry like taste.
Shayna G.
Shayna G.
Maple City, MI

These are so good! I can only eat a few at a time though. I didn't not like them when i was younger but now that I'm older these are one of my favorite things in the world.
Anastasia H.
Anastasia H.

There is just something about classic candies like swedish fish. I love that they sell them at Ikea :) they are inexpensive and a staple for any fish themed party or lesson
Anna P.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC

If you love cherry flavored anything, you'll love Swedish fish! This another mouth watering candy and if you're not careful, you could eat the entire bag in one sitting. :)
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.

I haven't had these in a long time, but i use to eat them all the time when i was little. they taste so good. also your little kids can pretend that the fishes are swimming.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.

Swedish fish are my absolute favorite candy. I recently just purchased some to put in my children's Easter baskets and now have them hooked on them. The taste is fantastic!
Briana B.
Briana B.

Yum! My favorite candy. Sticks to the teeth a little so just brush your chompers a little extra and you're good to go. They are somewhat bite size and have a unique flavor.
Kyle B.
Kyle B.
Lakewood, OH

I love Swedish fish !!! So good. Sugar free so it's sort of guilt free. Juicy and chewy. Just want you want. It's everything you could want out of a little fish from Sweden
Tamara P.
Tamara P.

I am so in love with this candy! The texture is just right! It doesn't get severly stuck in your teeth like milkduds lol and the taste is just perfect. You GOTTA try these!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now