Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Bailey K.
Bailey K.
Kansas City, MO

Swedish Fish are a classic and my favorite childhood candy. As an adult, I find that the chewy sticky quality is not appealing and I rarely eat them... unless I have a pocket toothbrush handy!
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Columbus, OH

Chewy, sweet, vegan, and flavorful. What more could you want? I drop mine into a glass of cola and watch them "swim" around before eating them. Very tasty, the flavor infuses the soda as well!
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

I have a major sweet tooth especially for gummy candies and this is a good one. The texture is different from gummy bears but I still like these. Good flavor but gets stuck in the teeth badly!
Sheridan D.
Sheridan D.
Dry Ridge, KY

If I could go above 5 stars I would! Not lying at all!!! They are amazing except they get stuck your teeth. Other than that, perfection that looks like a red, chewy, and delicious fish!!!!!!!
Nichole W.
Nichole W.
Jayess, MS

My family loves gummy candy. These are big big enough my 1 yr old can enjoy them as well. They are colorful and have very good detail to them. I used these to help my daughter learn to count.
noemi C.
noemi C.
Biglerville, PA

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candy that is not chocolate. Sometimes that can be really tough to eat other than that it's tasty. I like how it's not to sweet. It's for a good price too.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Cambridge, MA

These are addictive. A bag of these never lasts longer than a day at my house. I always reach for fruity candies over chocolate, and these have a permanent place in my candy stash. Love them!
Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.

My favorite candy next to twizzkers. Sweet chewy and soft I just can't get enough of these. Easily found at your neighborhood drug store or buy in bulk at whole sale retailers like Sams Club.
Carlyjoesaunt A.
Carlyjoesaunt A.
Penns Grove, NJ

I love the taste of Sweedish Fish when you crave something sweet and need a pick me up during the long work day I always keep them on hand. They are a big hit in the office with my co workers
nytasha s.
nytasha s.
Coal township , Pa

These are one of my all time favorite gummies, we use to be able to purchase them at our local stores for penny candy but even now the big bags we pay less than $5 for the taste is delicious!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now