The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,358 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish are not only delicious but have been one of my favorite candies since I was Little. They just have the best flavor and aren't too chewy that they get stuck in your teeth
Why get a little bag when you could get this massive bag? This is legit so good and it's funny because it actually does come from Sweden. I love these candies and you literally can't get enough once you start eating
Such a yummy yummy candy. No smell, which I prefer. Not too much of a taste, which i like because it doesn't make my stomach hurt. They are very affordable, you can find at drugstores and dollar stores.
Swedish fish are an absolute classic staple in the corner store. When I cannot figure out what I got the hunkering for, I know Swedish fish will always pull through and kill the craving.
This is literally one of my favorite gummy snacks, I could probably eat the whole bag it one sitting. SOOOO good and full of flavor you can buy them at any of your mass retailers like Walmart, cvs, Walgreens, heb
I love swedish fish so much. However if you don't like sweet candy then you're not in luck. Swedish fish are so addicting and they also don't get stuck in your teeth as much as other gummy type candies do
This is one of my favorite candies because it is not messy to eat and easy to travel or bring around. I like the fact that they are fish. They are rarely cheap and easy to find at grocery stores or drug stores.
I love Swedish fish! They satisfy my need for a chewy snack and are delicious. My kids even know it's my favorite candy and will pick it out for me when we buy candy for movie nights.
One of my all time favorite candys!! They are sweet and chewy, and have the best subtle flavor. I would love if there was a sour Swedish fish because they are a great price and everyone loves sour candies too!
Swedish fish are an all time favorite candy of mine. Brings me back to my childhood and now they are my children's favorite as well. You just get a sense nostalgia when eating them.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos