Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Glasgow, VA
My sister loves these and I think they are a good change up when you're craving something sweet but want something different. Definitely has its own taste.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Sparrows Point, MD
Swedish fish have always been one of my favorite candies. Just a classic candy that makes you remember your childhood. Can't go wrong with a classic candy.
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Harrisburg, NC
Super sweet but have a really good cherry flavor. The only thing about these that I could do with out is the aftermath of having candy stuck in your teeth.
Caylee M.
Caylee M.
Nashville, TN
This is my favorite candy! If you freeze it, they taste really good too! I get them from the dollar tree because it's a small portion. I love Swedish fish!
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Livonia, MI
These can be so addicting!! Sometimes we get a bad bag, and they can be very hard to chew. You also have to be careful if you've had any dental work done!!
LA H.
LA H.
I have more of a sweet tooth for chocolate so Swedish Fish isn't my favorite guilty pleasure. But I do like the Swedish fish and it is a great movie snack!
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
These candies are so good, they're a weird good though. the flavor is very hard to describe. nothing like anything else ive tasted. they are super delicious!
Yolanda P.
Yolanda P.
Love these!!! I eat all of them in one day. They are addicting. I remember buying them for a penny when I was a kid. These are my favorite childhood candy.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Swedish fish are nice and chewy, and have the traditional flavor of cherry licorice. The large bags are a good price because you get a lot more at once. :)
Vanesa P.
Vanesa P.
This is a great snack but when I eat a lot of it my stomach starts to hurt. I would recommend this product because it tastes good but I wouldn't overdo it.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?