Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Susan N.
Susan N.
Ottawa, ON

I love the taste and the fish shape of these candies. There aren't any alternatives for these candies. They aren't too expensive and I would recommend these candies to others.
Brenna S.

I love this candy! My entire house hold loved to fight over them. They are extremely chewy but super good. Great flavor too! Great ptoduct to use for alcoholic beverages also!
Vassalboro, ME

Yum, yum , yum. Everyone in my family loves these little swimmers! Perfectly sweet, not tart at all! Also not a bad gummy , for the fact it doesn't stick to your teeth so bad!
Juli G.
Juli G.

A classic candy, not necessarily my favorite, but I wouldn't turn it away either. One dimensional in flavor but tends to hit the spot when I desire something fruity and chewy.
Myeisha H.
Myeisha H.

I am a huuuge lover of the sweets but Swedish is the one candy I absolutely loathe!! Something about the taste just resemble rubber & it gets stuck in my teeth bleh the worst!
Kt M.
Kt M.
Thiensville, WI

They are a classic treat perfect for gritty that sweet tooth. I take these on the road when I travel for a quick snack in the hotel room. Great flavor can't beat the original!
Brenda B.
Brenda B.

I don't buy these that often because my husband and I will fight over them lol so if I buy them, I have to hide them otherwise they disappear. They are always soft and tasty.
Louise P.
Louise P.
Grand Rapids, MI

My favorite gummy candy! This is a very nostalgic cans for me because I remember eating this with my sister when we were little. Perfectly sweet and softer than most gummies!
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT

This is one of my absolutely favorite candies! I love how sweet they are and the flavor. They are so chewy too, which I love. Can't eat them cold cause it's too hard to chew.
Vennesa B.
Vennesa B.
Mount Holly, NJ

Sugar free taste good and get affordable just when you get it in the box form make sure you get the bag one the cheat you out in to box putting a little bit in it be careful.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now