Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Lana E.
Lana E.
Auburn, WA

Oh my gosh ! what can i say about swedish fish that hast been said? They're cute and yummy, and i bite their tails off first ! sooo good i eat the whole bag, and..i do NOT share !
Maria F.
Maria F.
Sylva, NC

Swedish fish are very sticky and just a lot like a regular gummy bear. I don't personally like the taste of them. They remind me a lot like twisters which I do not like too well.
Katrina B.
Katrina B.
Middleboro, MA

These are so good. I buy a huge bag of them every month for my household. I love the fact they are fat free. I would recommend them to other propeller and I be buying them again.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.

This brand is the best - and my son loves it too. We buy it in bulk from Costco bc it was hard to find in local stores for a while when the company was changing their packaging.
Martin D.
Martin D.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone !!! Swedish fish are so yummy and tasty ! Very good in flavor and will not disappoint anyone. It's far most the best cans out there !
Dana H.
Dana H.

Swedish fist are my favorite sweet candy! They melt in my mouth and once I start eating them I can't stop! I love the softness of them. They have such a good flavor! I recommend
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Hubbard Lake, MI

I wasn't a huge fan of Swedish fish but my boyfriend loves them and when I had a candy craving they would be the only thing around. I still don't love them, but they aren't bad.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Pickerington, Oh

These have always been a favorite of mine , its just a classic candy from my childhood. You can always find them at the dollar store so you don't have to pay high price for them.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Depew, NY

These are one of my favorite gummy candies! I always forget how good they are until I eat them again! The only thing I do not like is that they sometimes get stuck in your teeth
Erika L.
Erika L.
West Chester, PA

Swedish fist are such a delicious candy when you want something sugary but don't want chocolate. My young son loves these candies when we get them on the boardwalk at the beach!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now