BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Lily C.
Glendale, AZ
My grandpa would always buy me Swedish fish. When we moved away, he would mail me boxes of it. He recently passed away and every time I see these I am reminded of all the good memories.
Jamie P.
Estacada , OR
I love Swedish fish. Not sure what to say other than they are DELICIOUS and always good. Soft but not too soft. Flavorful but not too fake tasting. Great for snacking when I want candy.
Kristen K.
Auburn Hills, MI
Good but Trader Joe's makes their own brand and I prefer those over these! If I had never had Trader Joe's I would never have known better but if you like these, give the TJ ones a try!
Yojana H.
I don't understand how there's people out there who DONT like Swedish Fish!!!! It's so chewy and yummy, it tastes just like twizzlers but 10x better! i rarely eat this because it's hard to find for me, but whenever i do find it, i eat so many!
Tammy C.
Gig Harbor
On of my daughters favorite snacks is Sweedish fish. They are so soft and chewy. Good tasting with no aftertaste. It's a definite purchase every time we go to the movie theater. They are a family tradition.
Lacey M.
Evansville, IN
I love Swedish fish especially the original red ones. I eat them whenever I can find them in stores and they are way better than the generic versions. They are pretty affordable and I will definitely be buying them again.
Chelsea F.
Akron, OH
These are my favorites! I hear they are cherry flavored, which I hate, but I love these. When they made them bigger they ruined he flavor to me. They say it's the same great taste but the taste and texture changed.
Samantha L.
Love this huge bag of Swedish fish. It last forever. These are my favorite go to snack to help with a sugar craving. It is a great price for this bag and really last a long time. Ps great in adult drinks too. Hehe.
Holly T.
East Aurora, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This gigantic bag of Swedish fish is definitely the way to go when it comes to getting a good deal. It should last me for ages, but they're so tasty I can eat an entire bag in less than a week. It makes a great gift too!
Kristy K.
Hanford, CA
If you have never tried these then you are missing out. They have a good flavor and are very soft to chew. Once you try you will want more! We eat them every time we play cards as a family! I would recommend them!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?