Add a Photo
Photos (52)
andrea p.
andrea p.
Kuna, ID

My kids and husband love swedish fish. I don't like the taste they taste waxy. They are in any store that sells candy. The are cheap. Fun to use to decorate cakes and cupcakes.
Susan N.
Susan N.
Ottawa, ON

I love the taste and the fish shape of these candies. There aren't any alternatives for these candies. They aren't too expensive and I would recommend these candies to others.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Killeen, TX

There is just something about the texture of Swedish fish that is completely different from all the other gummy candies out there. Which I really like. The flavor is good too.
Margarita S.
Margarita S.
Staten Island, NY

I love sweetish fish! They're the right amount of chewy. They have here own special flavor . There not too big or too small. They're a sweet chewy snack when you need that fix
Kt M.
Kt M.
Thiensville, WI

They are a classic treat perfect for gritty that sweet tooth. I take these on the road when I travel for a quick snack in the hotel room. Great flavor can't beat the original!
Vassalboro, ME

Yum, yum , yum. Everyone in my family loves these little swimmers! Perfectly sweet, not tart at all! Also not a bad gummy , for the fact it doesn't stick to your teeth so bad!
Juli G.
Juli G.

A classic candy, not necessarily my favorite, but I wouldn't turn it away either. One dimensional in flavor but tends to hit the spot when I desire something fruity and chewy.
Myeisha H.
Myeisha H.

I am a huuuge lover of the sweets but Swedish is the one candy I absolutely loathe!! Something about the taste just resemble rubber & it gets stuck in my teeth bleh the worst!
Jade N.
Jade N.
Lynchburg, VA

Seriously my favorite gummy candy, the taste is comforting and reminds me of visiting my grandparents during the summer. Not quite as tangy as Hawaiian Punch but pretty close!
Brenna S.

I love this candy! My entire house hold loved to fight over them. They are extremely chewy but super good. Great flavor too! Great ptoduct to use for alcoholic beverages also!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now