Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Sue  .
Sue .
Hamburg, NY
Swedish fish are by far one of my favorite candies. Whenever we go camping or go on a long trip, I always get a big bag of swedish fish for the trip. Yummy!
C R.
C R.
Oyster Bay, NY
My favorite candy of all time, I love how sweet and chewy they are. I always get a box when I'm going to the movies or when I'm in ikea. Totally affordable.
Luxx M.
Luxx M.
Swedish Fish are so yummy and chewy and one of my favorite candies. The last forever. And they are Vegan.makes me happy to find good unexpected vegan candy.
Nusrat C.
Nusrat C.
Bronx, NY
My friend always gets these for me and she got me hooked on these fish. It's addicting and I prefer them rather than sour patch. There chewy and taste good.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Swedish fish were my favorite penny candy when I was younger. They have a great one of a kind flavor. Still love these ad an adult and give them to my kids.
abigail s.
abigail s.
Mount Sterling, IL
Best candy on the market. Good texture and very nice flavors. i buy this over and over again. it is easily found. i purchased at a local drugstore. love it!
Katy R.
Katy R.
Sherwood, OR
Swedish Fish are SO GOOD! Like, what's up, Sweden? If I go into your country will you let me steal some of your miraculous, gummy red fish from your waters?
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Mentor On Lk, OH
Great chewy snack. Swedish fish are your typical chewy candy that I enjoy. If you're a fan of chewy candy that isn't overly sweet then you have to try this.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
These candies are so good, they're a weird good though. the flavor is very hard to describe. nothing like anything else ive tasted. they are super delicious!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Sparrows Point, MD
Swedish fish have always been one of my favorite candies. Just a classic candy that makes you remember your childhood. Can't go wrong with a classic candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?