22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,502 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My grandpa would always buy me Swedish fish. When we moved away, he would mail me boxes of it. He recently passed away and every time I see these I am reminded of all the good memories.
I love Swedish fish. Not sure what to say other than they are DELICIOUS and always good. Soft but not too soft. Flavorful but not too fake tasting. Great for snacking when I want candy.
Good but Trader Joe's makes their own brand and I prefer those over these! If I had never had Trader Joe's I would never have known better but if you like these, give the TJ ones a try!
I don't understand how there's people out there who DONT like Swedish Fish!!!! It's so chewy and yummy, it tastes just like twizzlers but 10x better! i rarely eat this because it's hard to find for me, but whenever i do find it, i eat so many!
On of my daughters favorite snacks is Sweedish fish. They are so soft and chewy. Good tasting with no aftertaste. It's a definite purchase every time we go to the movie theater. They are a family tradition.
I love Swedish fish especially the original red ones. I eat them whenever I can find them in stores and they are way better than the generic versions. They are pretty affordable and I will definitely be buying them again.
These are my favorites! I hear they are cherry flavored, which I hate, but I love these. When they made them bigger they ruined he flavor to me. They say it's the same great taste but the taste and texture changed.
Love this huge bag of Swedish fish. It last forever. These are my favorite go to snack to help with a sugar craving. It is a great price for this bag and really last a long time. Ps great in adult drinks too. Hehe.
This gigantic bag of Swedish fish is definitely the way to go when it comes to getting a good deal. It should last me for ages, but they're so tasty I can eat an entire bag in less than a week. It makes a great gift too!
If you have never tried these then you are missing out. They have a good flavor and are very soft to chew. Once you try you will want more! We eat them every time we play cards as a family! I would recommend them!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos