Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Usha B.
Usha B.
Boston, MA

One of my favorite sweets, I usually buy these at the gas station and make sure I have it for the road! I like that these are not too sweet, but I wish they were a bit less sticky to my teeth.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Hanceville, AL

This is my all-time favorite candy. From eating it on marching band trips in high school, to receiving it as a stocking stuffer, this sweet gummy candy has always been there for me. #truehomie
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

I have a major sweet tooth especially for gummy candies and this is a good one. The texture is different from gummy bears but I still like these. Good flavor but gets stuck in the teeth badly!
chloe e.
chloe e.

Seriously Swedish fish are the bomb dot com. If there was a candy that you could compare to crack while hustling out on the corner I would be big poppa and I would only sling the Swedish fish.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Greenbrier, AR

Classic and great tasting candy. It's a favorite and a good value whatever size you buy. Buy at grocery store or target. Love the taste doesn't compare to others. Always on the top of my list!
Bailey K.
Bailey K.
Kansas City, MO

Swedish Fish are a classic and my favorite childhood candy. As an adult, I find that the chewy sticky quality is not appealing and I rarely eat them... unless I have a pocket toothbrush handy!
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Columbus, OH

Chewy, sweet, vegan, and flavorful. What more could you want? I drop mine into a glass of cola and watch them "swim" around before eating them. Very tasty, the flavor infuses the soda as well!
Sherrell H.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN

I love Swedish Fish especially when they've super soft. I try not to eat them often because they are so sweet, but in moderation. They aren't expensive and you can find them almost everywhere.
Ankiy F.
Ankiy F.

These are so fun to eat and great for making creative desserts and snacks for parties! However, they are super sticky when you eat them, so I try to avoid them if I don't have a mirror handy.
nytasha s.
nytasha s.
Coal Township, PA

These are one of my all time favorite gummies, we use to be able to purchase them at our local stores for penny candy but even now the big bags we pay less than $5 for the taste is delicious!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?