Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Raven L.
Raven L.
Hobart, OK

Usually when I see these on the self I buy them. Usually put them in people's stockings for Christmas because they are a good stocking stuffer. Never had a problem with this product
Brian W.
Brian W.
Boulder

They're Swedish fish. What can you say? The texture is unique among stuff candies and is prefect for eating. The assorted flavor packs are fun, but let's be honest, red is the best.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Harrison Twp, MI

Would choose Swedish fish over chocolate any day of the week! I usually get them from Costco or my local commissary on the 5 lb bag which lasts quite awhile and they never get stale
April W.
April W.

I like these a lot better than the colored Swedish fish..too me they have a totally different flavor to them.The texture is pleasing to tongue and the flavor is really good as well.
Judy Z.
Judy Z.
Oakland, CA

My favorite candy to enjoy at pot lucks. The texture and lasting flavors of these gummies make them the perfect snack to accompany any games and conversations during a get together.
Olivia V.
Olivia V.
Napoleon, OH

A friend introduced me to Swedish fish many years back. I don't think I could ever complain about these, great taste, good value! I don't eat often, but I do love them on occasion!
Rachel  D.
Rachel D.
College Sta, TX

I used to get these a lot as a kid. I love them. The only problem is that I swear they give me cold sores. This is probably not a common problem lol. I would highly recommend them.
Sofia B.
Sofia B.
Herndon, VA

I love Swedish fish. They are very delicious and one of my favorite candies. They are affordable and can be bought at your local grocery store. I will be buying Swedish Fish again.
Sonya F.
Sonya F.

My all time favorite candy! Loved them as a kid and still love them today! Nothing will ever be as good as Swedish Fish! The flavor isn't overpowering and they are just plain good!
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Glastonbury, CT

One of my favorites, these are great if you enjoy mild cherry flavors. The texture is the best part, they have a perfect amount of soft chewiness without being too sticky or melty.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now