The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,414 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I really like Swedish fish but they're not my favorite gummy candy (Sour Patch Kids are). Normally I would buy Swedish fish at the movies.
They are so good and chewy. Bad part is they are always stuck in my teeth but I got use to it. Do not recommend to anyone with soft teeth.
I been eating swedish fish all my life. Very chewy , fruity an good candy. I love it an recommend it to all ages. My erverday go to snack!
I love this product I wish they were available everywhere 😔 they taste jucey and amazing I recommend this product to my friends and family
Love swedish fish. Can eat them all day. My son & niece's & nephews fight over them. Always in my home & someone always grabbing a handful
Chewy and fruity, this is a great candy! I eat this every know and then, mostly because it can stick to my teeth. Great price and quality!
Swedish fish are my favorite gummi candy. They have this unique taste unlike any other candy. It leaves you wanting more always. So yummy.
These are my favorite ever . I love the taste and texture I eat a bag a week at least . Five stars for these they are absolutely delicious
I love love love Swedish fish they absolutely positively good they are one of my favorite gummy candies I always get this gummy when I can
All time favorite sweet treat! They are really affordable as well , I purchase them all the time at school. It is just so chewy and sweet.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos