The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,972 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish Fish has been around for a long time and still delicious to this day. They are very affordable and can purchase at your local grocery store.
I buy this for my student they love it and enjoy it very much. There is many types of activities that can be done with it therefore I use them a lot
I love Swedish Fish ever since my grandma for asking them when I was young a lot of people say they don't like him but I wonder why they are amazing
Classic gummi candy. I love eating this by itself, or using them as decor for fish themed desserts. It's also fun to put them in "fish bowl" drinks.
I LOVE Swedish fish. They are the best. Chewy yet not too much so,sweet but not too sweet and there is a smooth texture once you bite down into it.
These have been one of my favorites since I was a kid! They're high in sugar though so I cannot eat that many. I love the flavor, its not too much.
I love this candy. Its such a guilty pleasure of mine. My family makes fun of me because i love these. There softer than gummys and easier to chew.
Classic treat. Not too sweet, jus the right amount of "gumminess" and they are in a resealable bag. What more can you ask for for just a few bucks!
This is hands down my favorite candy of all time. I like to put them in the freezer and then eat them. Always chewy on the inside and great flavor!
Who doesn't love swedish fish. I love the big and minis. I kinda enjoy them more when they've hardened a little :) Swedish fish has no competition.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos