Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Avery W.
Avery W.
Emmaus, PA
I love Swedish fish the taste so good but are they even from Sweden I just want to know if they are or not but other then that they are good I recommend them
Lara O.
Lara O.
Seriously this is the best candy in the world lol I love the flavor! Anyone who dislikes Swedish fish is probably lying to you lol, very good and affordable!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Sunrise, FL
A bag of these don't last long in my house. I love these. They are just enough gummy to juicy ratio. They don't leave a greasy film like others I have tried.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Swedish fish are always a favorite of mine. This candy is very good because it doesn't melt or get weird from the heat/sun. I also love the flavor and taste.
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
Atlanta, GA
Every time I fly, I always get Sweedish Fish for the plane. It's the perfect candy because it's not too sugary and has the perfect amount of sweetness to it.
Fatima O.
Fatima O.
Lincoln City, OR
Jan. 10, 2016, 6:09 p.m.
Review for: Bag
As a vegan these are nice yummy cruelty free treats to have at home or on the trip. It is normally really hard to find this type of product without gelatin.
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
New Bremen, OH
Swedish fish are a great candy. I love the chewy red fish. They taste great. they are better than gummy bears. Once I start eating them, I struggle to stop.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Minnetonka, MN
Absolute favorite candy there is. I prefer these all-red bags to the mixed fruit packs. There's just something so much better about the original red flavor.
Karen W.
Karen W.
Berkley, MI
One of my all time favorite candies to eat. Love the flavor. No other brand can even come close to tasting as good as swedish fish. Love love love love them
Natasha K.
Natasha K.
I Love Swedish Fish. I especially like the multi colored ones. It is one of my favorite gummy style candies because it doesn't stick to your teeth. Awesome.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?