Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Katrina B.
Katrina B.
Middleboro, MA

These are so good. I buy a huge bag of them every month for my household. I love the fact they are fat free. I would recommend them to other propeller and I be buying them again.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

How could you possibly rate these delicious fish anything less than 5 stars? I could understand if you didn't have a fresh bag though. Tough fish can be quite the disappointment.
Mariya M.
Mariya M.
Oviedo, FL

THE BEST CANDY IN THE WORLD ! That's all I can say ! It's a fat free food & it's just amazing ! Great on the go snack for the kids if they get too out of hand & just simply yummy
Caroline  S.
Caroline S.

I love these so much ! I love gummies and these don't disappoint . Unlike other gummies they don't have multiple flavors which I like because I don't like lemon or orange flavors
Alaina C.
Alaina C.
Fredonia, NY

Can you say yum? These are an awesome affordable snack that will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth! If you leave them open they can go stale but I often finish in one seating!
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Hubbard Lake, MI

I wasn't a huge fan of Swedish fish but my boyfriend loves them and when I had a candy craving they would be the only thing around. I still don't love them, but they aren't bad.
Jonis B.
Jonis B.
Mill Creek

My favorite candy. I was first weirded out that there are only red fish, but now I am use to it and can't eat any other brands. It's not too sweet and the texture is just right.
Martin D.
Martin D.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone !!! Swedish fish are so yummy and tasty ! Very good in flavor and will not disappoint anyone. It's far most the best cans out there !
Katie D.
Katie D.
Pickerington, Oh

These have always been a favorite of mine , its just a classic candy from my childhood. You can always find them at the dollar store so you don't have to pay high price for them.
Ashton P.
Ashton P.

Swedish fish and are my all time favorite candy. There like gummies and they give you something to chew on and have little snacks on because you can just grab a handfull and go.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now