Add a Photo
Photos (55)
cindy s.
cindy s.
Muscatine, IA

Bought this on valentines day for my husbands tackle box themed gift!!! he loved this candy!! he said he has never had anything like it! even the texture is different! would highly recommend this
Rachel  K.
Rachel K.
Atlanta , Ga

I didn't even realize how much i liked swedish fish until i tried them again for the first time in years. I became obsessed and this was the only thing i had a sweet tooth for for almost a year!
Sharon L.
Sharon L.

Swedish fish are a great chewy candy gummy. They have great flavor and they are a good value for what you get. I would definitely recommend this product to others and they are repurchase worthy.
Jessie P.
Jessie P.
Dunstable, MA

I think swedish fish taste wicked good at the first bite but i think they eventually taste gross. They are easy to find and pretty affordable but they always end up grossing me out after a while
Susannah C.
Susannah C.
N Hollywood, CA

Swedish fish are just delicious. They're the perfect type of chewy — soft, not too gummy or sticky. I'm not sure there's even another candy I could compare them to! They're unique and flavorful.
Jordyn E.
Jordyn E.
York, PA

Swedish have been a go to candy for me. A candy that has been around forever proves its worth. I live to keep these handy for munching when I have a sweet tooth. I have also made my son a fan :)
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Benton, AR

I remember as a child thinking these were terrible but as I have gotten older I see that my tastebuds where just immature. If you love fruity and chewy candy you will likely enjoy Swedish Fish.
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA

These are a great snack to eat alone or with vanilla ice cream. The bag comes in a large size and I suggest buying that for a good price. I bought it at Safeway. Flavor is sweet but very yummy.
Darnae S.
Darnae S.

One of my favorite candy in the whole wide world... if I don't have these I get upset because I love them you can buy them anywhere.. there really good.. I recommend to other because there good
Stacie C.
Stacie C.
Colton, Ny

Swedish Fish are my all time favorite! They are just the right amount of chewy and they really don't stick to your teeth too badly. They have a delicious fruity flavor. You cant have just one!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?