BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Kristen K.
Auburn Hills, MI
Good but Trader Joe's makes their own brand and I prefer those over these! If I had never had Trader Joe's I would never have known better but if you like these, give the TJ ones a try!
Yojana H.
I don't understand how there's people out there who DONT like Swedish Fish!!!! It's so chewy and yummy, it tastes just like twizzlers but 10x better! i rarely eat this because it's hard to find for me, but whenever i do find it, i eat so many!
Lily C.
Glendale, AZ
My grandpa would always buy me Swedish fish. When we moved away, he would mail me boxes of it. He recently passed away and every time I see these I am reminded of all the good memories.
Kyleene M.
Idaho Falls, ID
These are a blast from the past! I don't generally like gummy candies but I absolutely love these! They remind me of my childhood and still taste as good as they did when I was younger!
Savannah S.
Austin, TX
Not too big of a fan of Swedish fish, but they are alright. Feel like they stick my teeth way too much, and it's hard to just be trying to pick it out my teeth. I wouldn't recommend eating.
Aislinn K.
A classic candy that everyone loves! Especially great for parties or even just to keep around the house because of the handy ziploc feature. We bought one of these for a birthday party and it was the perfect size.
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice service for everyone. All my family love this products . Good quality and great price . Healthy products for everyone and so nice . I am using this every week. I will buy it again and will recommend to friends.
Tammy C.
Gig Harbor
On of my daughters favorite snacks is Sweedish fish. They are so soft and chewy. Good tasting with no aftertaste. It's a definite purchase every time we go to the movie theater. They are a family tradition.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
I love Swedish fish! I can't even begin to describe the taste because it's not really like any other candy. Mildly fruity licorice flavor.they aren't overly sweet and they always satisfy my craving! Low fat as well.
Jamie P.
Estacada , OR
I love Swedish fish. Not sure what to say other than they are DELICIOUS and always good. Soft but not too soft. Flavorful but not too fake tasting. Great for snacking when I want candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?