Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Zoe T.
Zoe T.
Lawrence, KS

Swedish fish are a favorite! They go quickly in my house. I feel satisfied after having a just a few. If I eat to many, I will get a stomach ache. They're a tad expensive but definitely worth it!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

This is my all time favorite candy. The flavor is amazing and unique. The texture is soft and gummy. Overall, this product is so iconic. Swedish fish are tied to so many of my childhood memories!
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Waukesha , Wi

You can pretty much find these anywhere, I get mine at my Walmart or Target. Definitely chewy but so addicting! Great flavor nothing crazy sweet, I've had these since I was a kid and I love them.
Shauna R.
Shauna R.

Diesel the perfect candy for bringing to the movie and chewing on or just sitting around on the couch watching a movie and doing on they never fail to quench my need for something sweet and chewy
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Atlanta, GA

The best gummy candy money can buy. I've been a huge fan of this candy for my whole life. They're especially good when you let them dry out a little. I'd put them in my top 5 candies of all time.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

I love the simplicity of this candy. I love the cherry flavor. I love the consistency of the candy. I love that you can buy them almost anywhere and they always taste the same. Always a favorite.
Liz T.
Liz T.

Yum best texture and taste don't east the replicas they can never get the texture or flavor right

Rachel  K.
Rachel K.
Atlanta , Ga

I didn't even realize how much i liked swedish fish until i tried them again for the first time in years. I became obsessed and this was the only thing i had a sweet tooth for for almost a year!
cindy s.
cindy s.
Muscatine, IA

Bought this on valentines day for my husbands tackle box themed gift!!! he loved this candy!! he said he has never had anything like it! even the texture is different! would highly recommend this
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Rochester, NY

I love Swedish fish and now these cups offer them in a perfect portion. This is a great way to prevent me from eating too many! So convenient when I'm on the go or just watching a movie at home.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?