BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Casey D.
Buying these size bags is the easiest way to maximize value, in my opinion. If you love Swedish Fish and you're planning on eating them pretty regularly, this is definitely the way to go.
Jenna N.
Scottsdale, AZ
My family is a big time supporter of Swedish fish! The chewy sweet treat is great to eat by the handful of savor it one by one! It's affordable and tastes so amazing I have no problem getting these over other candies!
Stephanie J.
I love how Swedish fish taste. I also love how they are super cheap and available at basically any store. I got mine at a local gas station and they have such good flavor! I would tell anyone and everyone to try these!
Julianne T.
Everett, WA
I don't necessarily love the flavor or the texture, especially since they're sticky when you chew them and get stuck in my teeth, but they're pretty good. They're definitely not gross or anything, I just prefer other candy.
Cherisse C.
Kaaawa, HI
Sometimes these are the best and then sometimes they're chalky and weird. I don't know if it's certain batches but I usually love these except every now and then when I get a weird bag.
Christina J.
Morgantown, KY
Personally this is the best candy out there!!!! Only $1 a bag and fat free!! I'm a big texture person and these are great. I will continue to buy any anyone who hasn't tried them has to!
Mikaela &.
West Jordan , UT
My favorite candy since I was a kid. I prefer the little ones over the larger fish. They are slightly dryer and don’t stick to the teeth as much. I prefer the texture of the little ones.
Lacey M.
Evansville, IN
I love Swedish fish especially the original red ones. I eat them whenever I can find them in stores and they are way better than the generic versions. They are pretty affordable and I will definitely be buying them again.
C T.
Westminster, CA
a classic gummy that's always enjoyable! usually grab these when i'm checking out at a store and they have them displayed beneath the counter! & it's always a good decision when i do so!
Melanie L.
Santa Monica, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite candy. I still haven't found another candy that is the same flavor. It's a very unique flavor. Also, they're very soft and easy to chew. They can get stuck in your molars though.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?