The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,382 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are probably one of the few gummies I enjoy eating. I love that they are soft and chewy and don't stick to my teeth like other gummies.
You can't go wrong with Swedish fish the flavor is just so unique just be prepared you might eat the whole bag trying to decipher the flavor!
One of my favorites! Love to snack on these during movie watching or TV show. They are good in price and usually easy to find in most stores.
I love swedish fish. THey're addicting! They are sweet, but not too sweet. They're the perfect shape for one bite and are a pretty red color.
LOVE SWEDISH FISH ALWAYS HAVE TO HAVE SOME IF SOMEONE IS EATING THEM..CAN GET THEM ANYWHERE AND THERE A GOOD VALUE USUALLY GET THE RED ONES..
This is my childhood and still up to date favorite gummy candy. The flavor is so good, the consistency and well you can't go wrong with this.
I love Swedish fish since I was a little girl. It's the right amount and affordable. U can find them pretty much any where groceries are sold
These are so chewy and gooey and the flavor is just something you can't compare to. Plus you just pop one in your mouth and it's just enough.
I have been eating these since I was a kid. They make me feel nostalgic every time I eat them. Plus, they are usually on sale which is great.
I have always eaten these since i was little. and i still love them. and they have no coconut in it. and lately everything has coconut in it.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos