The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,300 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
One of my absolute favorite gummy candies. if anyone ever wants to surprise me with a gummy candy, they know to buy me this one.
Chewy, non fat and perfect snacks because its low calorie. cheap and sweet. i love this. its been my favorite since i was little
Having a big bag is dangerous! These are one of my favorite gummies. The red ones are best though. The other colors taste funny.
These have always been my little sisters favorite! I remember stealing them when I was littler, and now I buy them all the time!
I absolutely LOVE Swedish fish!!!! You can definitely get your fix of these super Yummie fishes from five below for like $3!!!!!
Is there anybody who doesn't like Swedish fish? These are a classic and are so good! Pop them in the freezer for an extra treat!
I have been eating Swedish fish since I was a child. It is so nice to see them being sold all over instead of just candy stores!
Yum these are one of my favorite candies as long as their the red ones! Once they started adding new colors they weren't as good
There great I love the flavor the price can't be beat for the amount and they don't go bad. Big plus the whole family loves them
I love swedish fish! They are chewy - but not too chewy! They have a natural tatse to them and satisfy your sweet tooth cravings
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos