Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Christina L.
Christina L.

This is my favorite candy, it's delicious and sweet and u can get this probably anywhere in some stores there r some great deals like 3 for $3 or $0.97 each and I bought a pack today!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA

These are my mothers favorite treats! She buys these huge bags quite often. I love the flavor of Swedish Fish, I don't believe there's any other candy out there with quite that taste.
barbara B.
barbara B.
Gainesville, FL

Great flavor texture unlike other gummies and adorable packaging and look I buy them mainly at Walmart and CVS and stores of that nature they even pass them out at our airport in down
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
O'Fallon,MO

These have always been my favorite candies since I was little. But they are super sweet and very chewy. It makes it hard to eat more then a few at time. But they are always delicious.
Alyson G.
Alyson G.
Nashua, NH

Perhaps the best chewy candy ever. They are a classic that I can remember buying for a penny a piece. Being sold in this big bag prevents that problem we had as kids...They stay soft!
LaToyia J.
LaToyia J.

My all time fave especially if the pack is a fresh pack. Soft , chewy and the hint of natural cherry flavor amazing. Always inexpensive can find a box of them for less than a dollar.
Karen r.
Karen r.

I dont know if its the store itself that has had them for a long time maybe or thats how they are but they are hard. Like literary hard to chew on. And they dont have as much flavor.
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Oliver Spgs, TN

I'm always shocked when people tell me they haven't had these! They are great little treats they aren't totally like gummy candies but pretty close they have more of a solid texture.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.

While I enjoyed these yummy fish growing up, I now can't stand the waxy taste or artifical coloring they use in the candy. Why continue to use artifical ingredients? So disappointed.
Courdeja W.
Courdeja W.
Charlottesville, VA

I loved these as a kid , it was in of my favorites .. I don't go and pick these anymore it's more if someone has it i will want it but they are still sweet and delicious little fish!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now