Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Ashle A.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
Love Swedish Fish! They are a great on the go snack! Plus they are so easy to find! They also server as a great teether for my 5 and a half year old daughter!
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Saint Cloud, FL
I bring these to school n they keep my not hungry durn school n a test bc my days are long n I can't keep up with my lunch so u eat the best gummy candys ever
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
My grandfather and I can eat these all day..they are just the perfect snack and delicious. Buy them from drug stores or from Sams club to get a oversized bag.
Zoe H.
Zoe H.
Las Vegas, NV
Has to be one of my all time favorites. The flavor is one of the sweetest i have ever had. No movie night is complete without a bag of Sweedish Fish to enjoy.
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
I used to love these growing up. They have a good flavor that is nice and sweet. They also have a great texture which i think if important with gummy candies.
Penny G.
Penny G.
White Riv Jct, VT
Yet another candy I have no self control with. What is with Swedish Fish, right? They're so addictive and have a flavor all their own. I'm slightly obsessed!
Julia H.
Julia H.
My favorite candy of all time. vegan (isn't good for you though) and very tasty. very sweet though so if you don't like sweet stuff then i would not recommend
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Carpentersville, IL
My favorite candy ever !! Try it if you haven't it is so good and cheap! It's a good and it's gummys so they can't be that bad for you and they're sweet ❤️❤️
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Swedish fish is a classic long-time favorite of mine I stick to the original flavor and even my kids have picked up on loving this amazing chewy Cherry snack
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Belle Vernon, PA
Have an addiction to Swedish Fish? Well this is perfect for us addicts. Reasonable price and good quality candy. Go ahead and buy! Bet you will be satisfied.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?