Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Anahy C.
Anahy C.

It's a hit or miss type of candy there are some people that I'm between the about the texture and the aftertaste that they do have slight after you are done doing on one or two
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
Trenton, NJ

Delicious gummy candy ! The red ones are my absolute favorite. They are and always have stood up to their brands reputation. I would highly recommend these to all candy lovers!
Megan C.
Megan C.

Yum! Swedish fish are great and the non-fat aspect makes them even more appealing. Careful though... you can't eat just one!! Perfect to add into Jell-O for an underwater scene.
Cyndi S.
Cyndi S.
Wasilla, AK

Return to my childhood. I like fruity chewy candy treats and this is one of my faves. I sneak them into boring training classes and share with those close to me. chewy goodness
andrea p.
andrea p.
Kuna, ID

My kids and husband love swedish fish. I don't like the taste they taste waxy. They are in any store that sells candy. The are cheap. Fun to use to decorate cakes and cupcakes.
Brenna S.

I love this candy! My entire house hold loved to fight over them. They are extremely chewy but super good. Great flavor too! Great ptoduct to use for alcoholic beverages also!
Kt M.
Kt M.
Thiensville, WI

They are a classic treat perfect for gritty that sweet tooth. I take these on the road when I travel for a quick snack in the hotel room. Great flavor can't beat the original!
Susan N.
Susan N.
Ottawa, ON

I love the taste and the fish shape of these candies. There aren't any alternatives for these candies. They aren't too expensive and I would recommend these candies to others.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Killeen, TX

There is just something about the texture of Swedish fish that is completely different from all the other gummy candies out there. Which I really like. The flavor is good too.
Vassalboro, ME

Yum, yum , yum. Everyone in my family loves these little swimmers! Perfectly sweet, not tart at all! Also not a bad gummy , for the fact it doesn't stick to your teeth so bad!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now