Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Karie T.
Karie T.
Owingsville, KY

My favorite childhood candy. Every time I eat them it takes me back to my childhood. I'd eat them everyday if I could. My kids love them so that's a plus. I'd recommend to everyone.
candy L.
candy L.
Hermitage, PA

I absolutely love swedish fish. they are a great tasty treat jammed packed with flavor. I usually keep some right by my desk  for alittle midday sugar rush and they never disappoint.
Helen L.
Helen L.
Cincinnati, OH

What's not to like!! Love the texture and taste of the original Swedish Fish, there is nothing like them. They cannot not be duplicated. The knock-off brands just are no comparison.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Harrison Twp, MI

Would choose Swedish fish over chocolate any day of the week! I usually get them from Costco or my local commissary on the 5 lb bag which lasts quite awhile and they never get stale
April W.
April W.

I like these a lot better than the colored Swedish fish..too me they have a totally different flavor to them.The texture is pleasing to tongue and the flavor is really good as well.
Tera C.
Tera C.

These have been a family favorite ever since we were kids!!!! we used to buy hundreds at a time at the penny candy store when we were young! we loved feeding them to my grandpa too!
Raven L.
Raven L.
Hobart, OK

Usually when I see these on the self I buy them. Usually put them in people's stockings for Christmas because they are a good stocking stuffer. Never had a problem with this product
Brian W.
Brian W.
Boulder

They're Swedish fish. What can you say? The texture is unique among stuff candies and is prefect for eating. The assorted flavor packs are fun, but let's be honest, red is the best.
Judy Z.
Judy Z.
Oakland, CA

My favorite candy to enjoy at pot lucks. The texture and lasting flavors of these gummies make them the perfect snack to accompany any games and conversations during a get together.
Rachel  D.
Rachel D.
College Sta, TX

I used to get these a lot as a kid. I love them. The only problem is that I swear they give me cold sores. This is probably not a common problem lol. I would highly recommend them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now