Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Kendra M.
Kendra M.

The taste is good, but I can't eat a lot in a row because they are so sweet and chewy. I also do not like how they are always stuck in my teeth. Not my candy of choice but good.
Erika L.
Erika L.
West Chester, PA

Swedish fist are such a delicious candy when you want something sugary but don't want chocolate. My young son loves these candies when we get them on the boardwalk at the beach!
Marissa E.
Marissa E.
Southfield, MI

When they're fresh, they're amazing. Even when they're not fresh, they're still amazing. Make a Jell-O fishbowl or an alcoholic fishbowl, either way, add these and they're great.
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Hubbard lake , Mi

I wasn't a huge fan of Swedish fish but my boyfriend loves them and when I had a candy craving they would be the only thing around. I still don't love them, but they aren't bad.
Sebin C.
Sebin C.
Diamond Bar, CA

Dude. These are one of my ultimate guilty pleasures tbh. I just hate how pricey they come out to be because I'll buy an entire bag and end up eating all of it in like 2-3 days!
Megan C.
Megan C.

Yum! Swedish fish are great and the non-fat aspect makes them even more appealing. Careful though... you can't eat just one!! Perfect to add into Jell-O for an underwater scene.
Tara H.
Tara H.
Waukon, Ia

My son loves these. They are not my favorite "chewy" candy but this is what he likes to get as his treat quite a bit. I can't argue with that. Its healthier then a lot of them.
Anahy C.
Anahy C.

It's a hit or miss type of candy there are some people that I'm between the about the texture and the aftertaste that they do have slight after you are done doing on one or two
Cyndi S.
Cyndi S.
Wasilla, AK

Return to my childhood. I like fruity chewy candy treats and this is one of my faves. I sneak them into boring training classes and share with those close to me. chewy goodness
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Portland, ME

Another classic candy from my childhood, which my kids love now. These are a staple at every at-home movie night. Now I have to buy two packages - because one was never enough!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now