22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,502 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish are the perfect treat! Fun size and great flavor. I love the gumminess and texture of this treat. Very affordable and perfect any time of day! Best gummy like this out there!
I don't necessarily love the flavor or the texture, especially since they're sticky when you chew them and get stuck in my teeth, but they're pretty good. They're definitely not gross or anything, I just prefer other candy.
I remember as a child thinking these were terrible but as I have gotten older I see that my tastebuds where just immature. If you love fruity and chewy candy you will likely enjoy Swedish Fish.
I love Swedish fish. They are great for snacking and the fish shape is super cute. Lol. I buy mine at Walmart but they are generally easy to find at most major stores and convenience stores. I will definitely buy again!
Swedish fish is my dad's favorite candy and I love getting it for him as just a nice little reminder to say "I love you" and eat it together. They're even yummy after putting them in the freezer for a bit!
I love how Swedish fish taste. I also love how they are super cheap and available at basically any store. I got mine at a local gas station and they have such good flavor! I would tell anyone and everyone to try these!
These are quite tasty. High in sugar, but tasty. You can usually find them for $1 at Dollar Tree. Nice little snack to keep your taste buds busy until you get some real food or you can just enjoy them after your meal.
Buying these size bags is the easiest way to maximize value, in my opinion. If you love Swedish Fish and you're planning on eating them pretty regularly, this is definitely the way to go.
Classic candy, what exactly does it taste like? If smiles had a flavor this wouldn’t be it. Disregard that it’s super chewy and gets stuck in your teeth, you’ll enjoy the flavor for hours
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos