Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Manika J.
Manika J.
Lyndhurst, NJ

This is my favorite candy! I really like Swedish Fish because they don't contain gelatin in it. I buy this from my local drug store all the time! I like this better than sour patch kids sometimes.
Nyanna T.
Nyanna T.

I'm currently upsest with swedish fish . I've never really cared for them but now I'm all for them . These are really good and I like that they don't have a nasty aftertaste like most candy does .
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

Love love love Swedish Fish. They have been a favorite candy of mine for years! My only gripe is that they get caught in your teeth, but it is still
a small price to pay for this delicious candy.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Kenosha, WI

This is the best candy to just eat watching a movie or just eating . They are soft an good. You can buy them at walmart for just 5 dollars a big bag! I recommend them to candy junkies lol like me
Zoe T.
Zoe T.
Lawrence, KS

Swedish fish are a favorite! They go quickly in my house. I feel satisfied after having a just a few. If I eat to many, I will get a stomach ache. They're a tad expensive but definitely worth it!
Sandi S.
Sandi S.
Sicklerville , NJ

These are amazing!! Once I start eating them they automatically get addicting. I don't eat them all the time but I always get the 3.5 pound bag from Sam's Club so when I want them, I have them. 💕
Carly D.
Carly D.
Long Beach, NY

These are so yummy! I don't understand how anyone can dislike these! And they're super cute cause they're shaped like fish! Such a yummy snack, but need to eat in moderation since they are candy!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Atlanta, GA

The best gummy candy money can buy. I've been a huge fan of this candy for my whole life. They're especially good when you let them dry out a little. I'd put them in my top 5 candies of all time.
Grace T.
Grace T.

Always get stuck in your teeth and you need to work to get it off. I also think they taste pretty bland. Tried them a few times thinking they'll get better but they don't. Don't like em at all...
Jesenia E.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA

I love love these candies!!! at any moment I could eat these. the texture is great and the flavor as well. this is my number one candy to go to. plus it's fun to play with for deserts and treats.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?