Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Thomasville, GA
My favorite candy. Not too gummy, and the flavor is just right. And of course there's a great value. Very affordable. I would recommend to anyone and everyone.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Pretty good, but you can get burnt out quickly. If you don't like chewy candy I suggest you avoid these because these are super chewy, and stick to your teeth.
Julie H.
Julie H.
Saint Cloud, MN
My favorite gummy candy is Sour Patch Kids. If that is too sour for you, try Swedish FIsh. They are similar to Sour Patch Kids but they have no sourness to it.
S L.
S L.
I absolutely LOVE Swedish Fish! The gummy consistency and the size of the fish is perfect. They also have minis too! I love packing these as a snack on the go.
Florence K.
Florence K.
Brooklyn, NY
These Swedish Fish are really good. I prefer the red ones, so I usually buy this one over the assorted pack. I usually buy this when I go to the movie theatre.
Eden B.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I buy these in the big bag from Walmart. They are inexpensive and taste great. My kids eat them all the time. They are chewy and sweet and have a great flavor.
Asia T.
Asia T.
Dallas, PA
I absolutely LOVE these candies. I can't watch a movie at the theater without them, and I love the little individual packs that my kids get trick or treating.
Ashle A.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
Love Swedish Fish! They are a great on the go snack! Plus they are so easy to find! They also server as a great teether for my 5 and a half year old daughter!
Zoe H.
Zoe H.
Las Vegas, NV
Has to be one of my all time favorites. The flavor is one of the sweetest i have ever had. No movie night is complete without a bag of Sweedish Fish to enjoy.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Horsham, PA
My favorite candy out there. They tasty and a great little treat. You don't have to eat the entire thing at once which is a plus. The generics do not compare.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?