Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Janae K.
Janae K.
Who doesn't love Swedish fish? If you are looking for a candy that's addictive yet rather mild so you he R get sick of them...this candy is definitely for you!
Lyndsi A.
Lyndsi A.
Ashkum, IL
Although I do like the taste of Swedish fish they are a hard candy to eat at times. The chewy-ness and the texture of the candy make them hard to eat and chew.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Iron River, WI
Seriously can't get enough of these!! They're my favorite candy, and I'm not a sweets/candy person! I don't eat them often but they are sure a treat when I do.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Pretty good, but you can get burnt out quickly. If you don't like chewy candy I suggest you avoid these because these are super chewy, and stick to your teeth.
Astry E.
Astry E.
The best candy in the world... who doesn't love Swedish Fish is like a childhood classic I could eat a whole bag by myself.. Makes me want some candy right now
Leann V.
Leann V.
Austin
Swedish fish are a classic. Everybody loves that gummy chewy flavor in their mouth. It's pure sugar and gelatin so if that's what your in the mood for, dig in!
Ayrianna N.
Ayrianna N.
So yummy. Such a good gummy candy. I grew up with these always in the house so they are differently one of my favorites. They have a really good cherry flavor.
Eden B.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I buy these in the big bag from Walmart. They are inexpensive and taste great. My kids eat them all the time. They are chewy and sweet and have a great flavor.
Madison V.
Madison V.
Buchanan, MI
Swedish fish are really good. They have a great fruity flavor and the texture is better than most gummies. They are very affordable and found at so many stores
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Puyallup, WA
You can't go wrong with these classic candies! Perfect for movie night. The red fish are a must. Love when I get a fresh bag and they are super soft and gummy!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?