Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Raven L.
Raven L.
Hobart, OK

Usually when I see these on the self I buy them. Usually put them in people's stockings for Christmas because they are a good stocking stuffer. Never had a problem with this product
Helen L.
Helen L.
Cincinnati, OH

What's not to like!! Love the texture and taste of the original Swedish Fish, there is nothing like them. They cannot not be duplicated. The knock-off brands just are no comparison.
Danai R.
Danai R.
Oak Grove, MO

Love these guys. I like gummy candies but hate that so many contain gelatin. It's just a personal hang up of mine but I don't eat gelatin. Love the taste, fun shape and no gelatin!
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Aurora, IL

Swedish fish is my absolute favorite candy to enjoy. They are always soft and chewy and can be easily stored in a zip lock bag and taken on the go. This is my go to candy for sure!
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Glastonbury, CT

One of my favorites, these are great if you enjoy mild cherry flavors. The texture is the best part, they have a perfect amount of soft chewiness without being too sticky or melty.
Mandy C.
Mandy C.

I never really got into these until a few years ago and I am so glad that I did!! I love these so much. I crave them from time to time and I love the person bags they have. 10/10 😍
Rachel  D.
Rachel D.
College Sta, TX

I used to get these a lot as a kid. I love them. The only problem is that I swear they give me cold sores. This is probably not a common problem lol. I would highly recommend them.
Sonya F.
Sonya F.

My all time favorite candy! Loved them as a kid and still love them today! Nothing will ever be as good as Swedish Fish! The flavor isn't overpowering and they are just plain good!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
West Jordan, UT

I love these things! I prefer to eat gummy candies instead of chocolate most of the time and these definitely do the trick when I am craving something sweet! They are addictive! :)
Olivia V.
Olivia V.
Napoleon, OH

A friend introduced me to Swedish fish many years back. I don't think I could ever complain about these, great taste, good value! I don't eat often, but I do love them on occasion!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now