Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

My all time favorite chewy candies. Loved these for years and 20 years later, they're still the same as I remember. Not too chewy, and don't get stuck in your teeth too bad. Delicious fruit flavor
Victoria N.
Victoria N.
Cincinnati, OH

I like these but I do hate when they get stuck on my teeth lol the flavor is good and the packaging is nice and it's an affordable snack. I don't eat these all the time but when I do I enjoy them.
Kina B.
Kina B.
Metairie, LA

This has always been one of my favorite candies. I probably get a bag every week from walgreens. They often have sales, but even when i don't I still buy them. I often get them at Costco or Sam's.
Nyanna T.
Nyanna T.

I'm currently upsest with swedish fish . I've never really cared for them but now I'm all for them . These are really good and I like that they don't have a nasty aftertaste like most candy does .
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Syracuse, NY

I personally have never been a fan of Swedish fish. I know a lot of people that love them my fiancee in particular but I just don't like them at all. I love gymmies but these are not my cup of tea.
Christina M.
Christina M.

Swedish fish are my weakness! They're chewy and always stick to my teeth so I wouldn't eat them if I just had dental work or if you wear braces. The flavor is unique, they taste like Swedish fish!
Manika J.
Manika J.
Lyndhurst, NJ

This is my favorite candy! I really like Swedish Fish because they don't contain gelatin in it. I buy this from my local drug store all the time! I like this better than sour patch kids sometimes.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Tullahoma, TN

My favorite candy is anything chewy and fruity. Swedish Fish are no exception. They are a nice change from the normal fruity chews. They are a little harder and have a unique flavor, kinda cherry.
Abbigail S.
Abbigail S.
Nevada, MO

I could eat these all day if I'm being really honest. You can get them just about anywhere. Nice taste and they smell good! Affordable price and nice packaging. Definitely going to purchase again!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I love Swedish fish; this has been a childhood favorite since as long as I can remember and I'm glad they have not changed its taste or texture. It's a perfect treat for when I have a sweet tooth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now