Swedish Fish uploaded by Suggie B.Swedish Fish uploaded by Jamie C.Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.See all 60 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (60)
LA H.
LA H.
I have more of a sweet tooth for chocolate so Swedish Fish isn't my favorite guilty pleasure. But I do like the Swedish fish and it is a great movie snack!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Oh, what can I say about Swedish Fish? Swedish Fish are my favorite candy in the world. They are not too gummy and have a delicious flavor. I'm hooked! HA!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Anderson, SC
I LOVE SWEDISH FISH; the fat free candy! This original chew has a classic flavor and is recognizable for its longevity. You can't go wrong with this candy.
Ann T.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
I love Swedish fish candy. I love the flavor and it's very chewy, but not too chewy. I believe the bag is a zipper bag which keeps the fish soft and chewy.
Vanesa P.
Vanesa P.
This is a great snack but when I eat a lot of it my stomach starts to hurt. I would recommend this product because it tastes good but I wouldn't overdo it.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Louisville, KY
Love these. Not a fan of the different colored ones. But the original ones are great. Full of flavor. Great texture. I love them hard to eat just a couple.
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Livonia, MI
These can be so addicting!! Sometimes we get a bad bag, and they can be very hard to chew. You also have to be careful if you've had any dental work done!!
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
These candies are so good, they're a weird good though. the flavor is very hard to describe. nothing like anything else ive tasted. they are super delicious!
Tesa M.
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
One of my favorite! I love these little red guys. I pull them, squish them, and chew them. Never fails, they always get stuck in my teeth, but so worth it!
Sybil G.
Sybil G.
Madison, AL
I just recently discovered these little tidbits of joy and man oh man am I obsessed. Chewy enough to not hurt my teeth and very sweet but not overwhelming
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?