Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Glastonbury, CT

One of my favorites, these are great if you enjoy mild cherry flavors. The texture is the best part, they have a perfect amount of soft chewiness without being too sticky or melty.
Sonya F.
Sonya F.

My all time favorite candy! Loved them as a kid and still love them today! Nothing will ever be as good as Swedish Fish! The flavor isn't overpowering and they are just plain good!
Candace C.
Candace C.
CBS, NL

I've been eating these for as long as I can remember! Sometimes I have to try and stop myself from eating the entire container in one sitting 😁 I'll never get sick of Swedish fish!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
West Jordan, UT

I love these things! I prefer to eat gummy candies instead of chocolate most of the time and these definitely do the trick when I am craving something sweet! They are addictive! :)
Rachel  D.
Rachel D.
College Sta, TX

I used to get these a lot as a kid. I love them. The only problem is that I swear they give me cold sores. This is probably not a common problem lol. I would highly recommend them.
Olivia V.
Olivia V.
Napoleon, OH

A friend introduced me to Swedish fish many years back. I don't think I could ever complain about these, great taste, good value! I don't eat often, but I do love them on occasion!
Sofia B.
Sofia B.
Herndon, VA

I love Swedish fish. They are very delicious and one of my favorite candies. They are affordable and can be bought at your local grocery store. I will be buying Swedish Fish again.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.

Delicious to chew on and snack on. I grew up loving candy, and Swedish Fish was a big part of it. They're cute, fun and inexpensive! I would pick up a bag whenever I passed by one.
Madeline S.
Madeline S.
Wayland, MA

Swedish Fish will always be one of my go to buys when I go to the movies! I absolutely love them and they are easy to eat in the theaters! I definitely recommend these to everyone
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.

Love these! They are a favorite in the gummy candy section. Great for road trip snack and a great value. I don't eat these too often but it is always a nice treat when I get them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now