Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Bonnie L.
Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA
Swedish Fish are a childhood favorite and I like to enjoy them once in a while just to reminis. You can't compare this to any other product made. I eat these at least once a year mostly in the summer months. I purchase these at walmart and recommend them to anyone and buy them for my nieces and nephews.
Donna R.
Donna R.
Van Buren, AR
I love Swedish fish!!!! It's unlike gummy bears in texture . It has a bite feel of a gummy and a taffy almost. After chewing for a bit the flavor of this snack is AWSOME!!! Reminds me of childhood. The flavor is distinct and of its own. Hands down these are my favorite sweet treat other than chocolate!
Christine R.
Christine R.
These candies are not only nostalgic to me because my dad loved them, but because they are awesome. They remind me of maybe a cherry flavored gummy but not as chewy. They are super affordable and you get a lot for what you pay. It's easy to find since you can find them at pretty much any grocery store
Aliya V.
Aliya V.
Denver, CO
June 8, 2016, 2:06 a.m.
Review for: Bag
So I work at Walgreens and my isle to fix is the candy isle, and I kept seeing Swedish fish and it's been forever since I've had them, and they were on sale so I bought them. I had forgotten how good they were. Fat free and not too sweet. Just sweet enough to satisfy your sweet tooth. New fave snack.
Henk M.
Henk M.
W Hollywood, CA
Mmmm I love my Swedish fish and they are on sale on amazon prime now for a 4lb bag. They are going to create a monster, I'm not even sure how to describe the sugary fruity flavor of this delicious gooey classic! But if you've never had them you best get to the store before I buy out the entire stock.
Lacey K.
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
You can't go wrong with the original classic Swedish Fish. They're one of those snacks you just can't go store-brand with. The freshness, non-waxy outside that leads to a gooey thickish jelly interior is delicious. The only negative being I could probably eat pounds of these if given the opportunity.
Mary C.
Mary C.
West Bend, WI
I remember swedish fish as Penney candy and having the store clerk count out each fish, one at a time, to fulfill my 'order". There aren't stores that do that anymore, so I get my fill buying by the bagful! I always have a bag of swedish fish around my house....my hubby has even started eating them!
elliott b.
elliott b.
The flavor is of swedish fish is unparalleled in gummy candy. I love how chewy and soft they are when they're fresh. One of the best movie snacks out there and pairs well with salty foods. I wish they would come out with flavors more widely distributed as I can't find any other flavors where I live
Heather S.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
My Dad has always loved these so i feel like they are a special treat that i grew up on. I don't eat them often but i love bring a box over to my Dads and sharing a few after a family dinner. I buy them at the grocery store or target. If someone hasn't had a swedishfish you need to! Is a fun candy.
Landy D.
Landy D.
Signal Hill , Ca
For me, my weakness is Swedish fish. Literally 😜
I don't know what it is about Swedish fish but I love them and they are delicious!
Great chewy candy, sweet and flavorful, careful though because they get caught in your teeth.
If you don't like that, you may not love Swedish fish as much as I do ❤️
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?