BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Coco S.
Fargo, ND
Who doesn't love Swedish Fish? These have been one of my go-to candy craving solutions for the last 15 years at least! The only time these aren't good is when retailers don't keep their stock fresh. They get hard and stuck in your teeth and it's just no bueno. Otherwise, these are great!
Jessica D.
I love Swedish fish. They are not rubbery. They have the right amount of chewy for a candy and just enough sweet to them. There flavored ones are a nice flavor variety. I think there a good value when you find them on sale which is quite often. The price is often varied per store though.
jaclyn C.
Charleston, SC
This is my boyfriend's favorite candy. He likes it on all road trips vacations and probably buy as well three bags a week for it at home. He loves the fruity flavor in the size of the actual fish. He loves going to candy stores to get the different flavor Swedish fish to you by the pound
Rachel M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of my favorite candies/snacks. I'm really sensitive when it comes to texture of any sort of food and the texture of swedish fish was good. I usually buy this at target or pretty much anywhere. I buy it every blue moon because it's not healthy to eat a lot, but it's very good.
Kaylee L.
Cute, fun to snack on. Just the right consistency of chewy and gummy! I love these in their classic flavor. Super sweet and addicting! I like to get a nice lil bag when I goto the movies! Not sticky so you can snack and not worry about your fingers being gooey! Still my number one fave!
Mario L.
Trenton, NJ
What a classic candy that simply never gets old. I could eat these all day and one day I actually did. What sets Sweedish Fish apart from the rest is the how no matter how much you chew the dang thing it never looses flavor. There is nothing more enjoyable enjoying your favorite gummy.
Nichole H.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Oh Swedish Fish are the one candy that takes me back to being a kid, this is one of the first candies that I tried when I was a kid and every time I eat some it just takes me back to the first time I tried candy. I love these the flavor is awesome!!! I would recommend these to anyone.
Micha A.
Tallahassee , FL
I am obsessed with Swedish fish. I regularly buy this bag from Walmart when I go grocery shopping. To me there is no greater candy out there. This is my bias and I have gotten it with many birthday and Christmas presents because everyone knows when gifting me this they can't go wrong.
April B.
Livermore Falls, ME
This is my childhood favorite it reminds me of when I was a kid I get this at wal mart and rite aid the big bags as My kids love this so much better than any other ones it has that one of a kind taste that everyone will love. I get this as a gift for my husband. as he loves them too.
Alex O.
Walnutport
This is one candy that I can't get tired of. I usually buy them when they are in sale, but often regret it because of how fast I down them. I don't know of any candy like this out there. I find them unique. Chewy, but not sticky. Bring a toothpick because they do stick to your teeth!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?