22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,503 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are so good! I always grab these around the holiday times when I know I will be taking road trips or sitting in holiday shopper traffic. They taste great and I always have trouble stopping myself from eating the whole bag. I would recommend to others!
I love these so much !! There sweet but not to sweet! I would definitely consider one the best candies!! There not chewy and won’t get stuck in your teeth which is great !! I would totally recommend these to someone
Good but it's repetitive to eat the SAME candy with the SAME flavor over and over. That being said, I do enjoy having a litte handful every now and then. I only eat 'em like twice a year which isn't very often compared to how much I eat other candies.
I used to love this years ago. They all have the same flavor but they get really addicting. The big packs of them in the resealable bags are great. They kind of get stuck in your teeth after a while though. Probably not the healthiest but still very delicious.
Swedish fish are an important part of every diet.They are gooey, chewy, and delicious. I can't stress the amount of fun you have whe consuming this cute little fish chew. Swedish Fosh are nostalic, but create new memories. They are fun to eat and to share!
I love these and I can never stop eating them when I buy them. I try to buy a small bag, so if I do eat them all then I don't feel bad about myself. I buy them here and there. I love Swedish Fish they are so good! I would definitely buy them again in the future.
I have loved this candy since I was a little kid. The flavor is spot on, and the price point is awesome. Other knockoff brands simply cannot compare to the flavor and texture of the original Swedish Fish candy. I cannot recommend this candy highly enough!
These are a classic. The yummy cherry flavor with the extra chewy gummy texture is perfection. These are a guilty pleasure of mine. Highly recommended to anyone that has not tried them before. Find them at any grocery store, gas station or movie theater.
Depending on where you get these they can be different textures! While they always have a good flavor I do prefer the more chewy gummy fish vs the hard more plastic ones you come across! If you eat gummies as much as me you will understand this review lol
I LOVE Swedish fish. They are loaded with sugar though, and you can definitely taste it when you eat too many. But, they are low fat and are a good value for the taste. I would only buy them at the movies or for a Halloween treat due to the sugary nature.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos