Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Jocelyn E.
Jocelyn E.

These candies are great to have just in a bowl to snack or or for a party favor or to actually use in a party or to buy and put in in a gift for someone or someone else. These are one of the best gummies. Definitely in my top ten candies. These are so good. Highly recommend for anyone who has not tried it yet.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Zion, IL

Delicious, chewy, sweet Swedish Fish! I don't buy these all the time but definitely a nice treat to have once in a while. They are fat free, which is a plus. I'm not quite sure how to describe the flavor, but it is pleasant. My kids love this candy. It is very cheap, and I have found them at the dollar store.
Nasheri W.
Nasheri W.
Brooklyn, NY

Swedish fish happens to be one of the best candies on this earth. It's sweet, but good at the same time. It's like enough of everything in one Swedish fish. Nice and gooey 😍 . I would definitely recommend it to someone who's never had them before. Very adorable , you can find them at the corner store for $1 .
Emily S.
Emily S.
Elizabeth, CO

Who doesn't love swedish fish? I like that they are actually not really 'sticky' but they still have the gummy texture. I would probably choose them over a gummy bear. And a HUGe bag of them is a pretty good deal at a normal grocery store. It's fun to bless my sister with one of them every 6 months or so. :)
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Nelsonville, OH

Ever since I was a kid, this has been my favorite candy. It's hard to beat something you were raised on. Swedish fish are sweet, chewy, and adorable red creatures of the sea. They're available at almost any drugstore or gas station in the US and will never do you wrong if you want to get a cheap gift for me.
Dena Marie V.
Dena Marie V.

Omg what can I say about these!! Very flavorful gummy candy product. A little stickier than gummy bears but softer... Sensitive teeth u may prefer these because they're softer . Dental work u may not want this simply because it appears to be more sticky than gummy bears or licorice.
Extreme cherry flavor !!
Tal A.
Tal A.

MY FAVORITE CANDY. it's just different than gummy bears and I'm not sure what the exact flavor is, but there's something so addicting about this. I get a huge bag for 2 bucks in my local store. They are chewy. They r sweet. And I've loved this since years. I don't recomand for those with a weak sweet tooth.
Ariel S.
Ariel S.
Oakland, MD

Swedish fish has always been my go to snack. It's low in calories so that's always a plus! The packaging is super cute and very affordable. When you initially open the back it smells delicious! I love how they taste and how chewy they are. Will always be a favorite of mine and I would recommend to everyone!
Alana C.
Alana C.
Brooklyn, NY

These are great candies and make great snacks for kids. They have a really nice sweet flavor, and are super chewy and delicious. You can usually find these treats at any convenience or super store and they go on sale quite regularly which is superb cause I love to throw a couple in my daughter's lunch bag.
Constance E.
Constance E.
Oklahoma City, OK

This is my boyfriends favorite candy to eat and I buy them for him all the time. Good price for the amount you get, just wish there was a larger sized bag. I purchase these candies from Walgreens because they usually are on sale there for two for $4. He lives them and will continue to buy to keep him happy
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now