Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Lacy H.
Lacy H.
Lakeside, CA

I don't know what it is about these candies that I love so much....but they are a favorite of mine! They have such a yummy flavor and what can I say...they are cute!!! I often pack these away for a movie snack and due to their sticky chewy texture they last me most of the movie! I would recommend these for anyone!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY

I'm not a big candy girl. Never really been besides maybe a lollipop but I have had these and they're pretty good. They have a good cherry flavor but it's not over done there easy to eat being small but not to tiny the only negative is they can leave pieces in your teeth so eating them in the run may not work out.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
San Mateo, CA

One of the most satisfying and delicious snacks to have in the office for when you're in meetings and trying to stay awake! It's very good with the right amount of sweetness but what I really like about this is the texture. I enjoy it a lot and it's become a go-to candy snack for when I am craving the sweet stuff!
Vivi P.
Vivi P.
Mahwah, NJ

I have been eating these since I was as little girl. By far one of my favorite chewy candies. You really do get a great value. The flavor on Swedish fish doesn't compare. I normally purchase these in the grocery store or at Five Below. If you are looking for a sweet, chewy candy then this is definitely a must buy!
Marie L.
Marie L.
Brookville, OH

We bought a very large bag for my baby shower back a couple months ago. They went well with our baby shower theme, Dr Seuss! I would buy them again if I needed a huge bag of them since they were a good price for so many of them. I would recommend them to others if they are having a large party, people loved them!
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Orlando, FL

I really do love Swedish Fish but, I have to be in the mood for them. Sometimes I could eat the whole bag in one day but other time I could eat only a handful before I get tired of them. They are very chewy, so if you have jaw problems I would advise to stray away from these. Other than that though they are good!
Makiyah P.
Makiyah P.
New Carrolltn, MD

I am literally addicted to these candies. I buy them just for mom! My kids fight me for them. They have an amazing flavor that has never been duplicated. What I am most happy about is over the years, the makers have stuck with the original recipe ( well from what I know of the recipe). The flavor has not changed.
Gynelle P.
Gynelle P.
Orlando, FL

My husband favoritee!! He also got me hooked on them. Wen we first started dating he brought me some and i never had them ever so i ate it because i didnt want him to feel like u know he got me some candy n i didnt even eat it no i did and love these fishies taste so freaking good i can eat them all day every day
Christina S.
Christina S.
Petersburg, VA

My son and husband love these. Even when I stop at the gas-station I am asked to pick up some for them if they no-longer have any at home. I can never keep them stocked up in my house. They are affordable everywhere we go. I am asked all the time how muck and where do I get them because a lot of people like them.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA

Swedish fish aren't my all time favorite candy, but who can deny grabbing some when there's a bag of the red fishies sitting in front of you? They're good for when you want something sweet and of the gummy consistency, which is actually a favorite of mine. They're such a classic staple in any candy lover's life.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?