22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Christina B.
Christina B.
When I'm craving that sweet cherry taste I will buy these . they are always soft and flavorful!!! Gotta get the big bag because a little is neber enough
Emily B.
Emily B.
Charlotte, NC
One of my FAVORITE gummy candies! I don't like the different colored ones, but the red Swedish Fish are a classic. And best of all, they have 0g of fat!
Tara J.
Tara J.
San Antonio , TX
We've recently gotten "hooked" (haha) on Swedish Fish. I think they taste yummy. They don't seem overly sweet to me and the fish are a pretty good size.
Christina O.
Christina O.
Merced
Love these I can eat a whole bag in one setting, they are so good and not too sweet. And bonus they keep really well not that they sit around very long!
Mikayla E.
Mikayla E.
Sun Prairie, WI
We buy this all too often. Everyone in our house loves this product and we love how long this much lasts in our house and for such a great deal as well!
Brittani C.
Brittani C.
I have loved Swedish fish for forever! Especially if they're cold and have a bit more chew to them-- sounds weird but try refrigerating them for a bit!!
Dannira K.
Dannira K.
A classic. There really isn't much to say about the original flavor, but the addition of the other flavors had a nice effect. The variety is refreshing.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Staten Island, NY
Love Swedish Fish. One of my favorite candy. I buy these often, at lest once a week. Can't really compare these to anything. I usually buy these at CVS.
Claire G.
Claire G.
Three stars for the fact that they aren't horrible but they arnt amazing either. Good over all but there are a lot more things I'd rather eat than this.
Shon M.
Shon M.
Savannah, GA
These are by far my favorite gummy candy!! I love them. Ps. If you plan on getting me something for the holidays or my birthday this is it. Just saying.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?