Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA

These are my mothers favorite treats! She buys these huge bags quite often. I love the flavor of Swedish Fish, I don't believe there's any other candy out there with quite that taste.
Vera Q.
Vera Q.
Johnston, RI

Still tastes the same as it did when I was a kid!! I never get tied of Swedish Fish. Everyone who knows me knows that I am never without my Fish!! I also like the itty bitty ones too!
Christina L.
Christina L.

This is my favorite candy, it's delicious and sweet and u can get this probably anywhere in some stores there r some great deals like 3 for $3 or $0.97 each and I bought a pack today!
Judy H.
Judy H.

My Granddaughter loves these. They have a good fruity flavor. She gave some to her uncle one day. When he asked her why she gave him some. She said your going fishing you need these.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Ontario, Ca

Swedish fish are my sisters favorite candy whenever she wants a snack I will give her a couple of these they are definitely affordable and they are also perfect to take to the movies
Karen r.
Karen r.

I dont know if its the store itself that has had them for a long time maybe or thats how they are but they are hard. Like literary hard to chew on. And they dont have as much flavor.
LaToyia J.
LaToyia J.

My all time fave especially if the pack is a fresh pack. Soft , chewy and the hint of natural cherry flavor amazing. Always inexpensive can find a box of them for less than a dollar.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.

While I enjoyed these yummy fish growing up, I now can't stand the waxy taste or artifical coloring they use in the candy. Why continue to use artifical ingredients? So disappointed.
Courdeja W.
Courdeja W.
Charlottesville, VA

I loved these as a kid , it was in of my favorites .. I don't go and pick these anymore it's more if someone has it i will want it but they are still sweet and delicious little fish!
Kaylee E.
Kaylee E.
Topeka, KS

Swedish fish are the secret treasure in the candy aisle. I prefer only the red swedish fish over the assorted colors that can be found. Definitely helps my cravings of a sweet tooth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now