Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Danai R.
Danai R.
Oak Grove, MO

Love these guys. I like gummy candies but hate that so many contain gelatin. It's just a personal hang up of mine but I don't eat gelatin. Love the taste, fun shape and no gelatin!
Olivia V.
Olivia V.
Napoleon, OH

A friend introduced me to Swedish fish many years back. I don't think I could ever complain about these, great taste, good value! I don't eat often, but I do love them on occasion!
Candace C.
Candace C.
CBS, NL

I've been eating these for as long as I can remember! Sometimes I have to try and stop myself from eating the entire container in one sitting 😁 I'll never get sick of Swedish fish!
Sonya F.
Sonya F.

My all time favorite candy! Loved them as a kid and still love them today! Nothing will ever be as good as Swedish Fish! The flavor isn't overpowering and they are just plain good!
Mandy C.
Mandy C.

I never really got into these until a few years ago and I am so glad that I did!! I love these so much. I crave them from time to time and I love the person bags they have. 10/10 😍
Sofia B.
Sofia B.
Herndon, VA

I love Swedish fish. They are very delicious and one of my favorite candies. They are affordable and can be bought at your local grocery store. I will be buying Swedish Fish again.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Glastonbury, CT

One of my favorites, these are great if you enjoy mild cherry flavors. The texture is the best part, they have a perfect amount of soft chewiness without being too sticky or melty.
Jahara C.
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington

I tried sweetish fish once and will never try them again. I do not like them! The flavor Is disgusting and they are so chewy they get stuck to your teeth. Nothing but pure sugar .
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Gilbertsville , KY

These are so addictive! Perfectly chewy with that fruity taste. These used to be hard to come by, but thankfully they're much easier to find now! Do yourself a favor and try them!
Theresa A.
Theresa A.

I mean who didn't grow up eating Swedish fish? One of the best chewy fruit candies ever made that has not changed in my lifetime. My favorite place to eat these are at the movies.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now