Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Natalie  M.
Natalie M.
Bergholz, OH
Swedish Fish have been around for a long time with good reason. I wish you could still get them at the old general store for a penny. Penny candy was the bomb!
Janae K.
Janae K.
Who doesn't love Swedish fish? If you are looking for a candy that's addictive yet rather mild so you he R get sick of them...this candy is definitely for you!
Azaria P.
Azaria P.
Swedish fish are the perfect snack for when you want something sweet, but light. You will probably end up eating the entire bag because they are just that good
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Iron River, WI
Seriously can't get enough of these!! They're my favorite candy, and I'm not a sweets/candy person! I don't eat them often but they are sure a treat when I do.
Lyndsi A.
Lyndsi A.
Ashkum, IL
Although I do like the taste of Swedish fish they are a hard candy to eat at times. The chewy-ness and the texture of the candy make them hard to eat and chew.
Florence K.
Florence K.
Brooklyn, NY
These Swedish Fish are really good. I prefer the red ones, so I usually buy this one over the assorted pack. I usually buy this when I go to the movie theatre.
Eden B.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I buy these in the big bag from Walmart. They are inexpensive and taste great. My kids eat them all the time. They are chewy and sweet and have a great flavor.
Astry E.
Astry E.
The best candy in the world... who doesn't love Swedish Fish is like a childhood classic I could eat a whole bag by myself.. Makes me want some candy right now
Leann V.
Leann V.
Austin
Swedish fish are a classic. Everybody loves that gummy chewy flavor in their mouth. It's pure sugar and gelatin so if that's what your in the mood for, dig in!
Ayrianna N.
Ayrianna N.
So yummy. Such a good gummy candy. I grew up with these always in the house so they are differently one of my favorites. They have a really good cherry flavor.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?