BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Amy M.
We really enjoy Swedish fish. We very rarely five treats to our son but when we do he seeks these out as one of his favorites. They have just enough sweetness to satisfy anyone's sweet tooth.
Alicia S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love love love Swedish Fish. They have been a favorite candy of mine for years! My only gripe is that they get caught in your teeth, but it is still
a small price to pay for this delicious candy.
Catherine U.
Palm Harbor, FL
These red fish are addictive. They surprisingly don't melt, which is nice! They are great if you are craving something sweet. I've seen them individually wrapped if you need portion control.
Elizabeth D.
concrete, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
love these chewy delicious fish. It's a classic cherry gummy fish shape candy. I pick these up once in a while. they never disappoint, always puts a smile on my kids face when they discover my stash.
Erin M.
Toledo, OH
I do not get the craze and hype over Swedish Fish. I think they have not much flavor and are absolutely way too chewy. I think it taste like straight rubber that it's not enjoyable to eat. Would not buy or recommend these to anyone
Jessica Y.
Mooresville, NC
Absolute go-to snack when I know I am not hungry, but craving something sweet. Texture and taste are always amazing! Just fun overall and great value. Grab a huge bag and always keep around the office.
cortney a.
Definitely my favorite and go to candy. Great value, you can find the large bag fir around 5.00 the flavor is great. And is comparable to other candys but better. I would recommend to others.
Ellen T.
Swedish Fish will always be my all-time favorite candy! I get a craving for these all the time, and they're always readily available for me. I would highly recommend that you try this candy if you haven't tried it before.
I've just recently began eating this tasty treat and I don't know why I never tried them before. Low calorie, chewy, not too tart, full of flavor. What's not to like?! I never go to the movies without a bag of these.
Katy H.
Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies. They are chewy yet not overwhelmingly sweet. I like the cherry flavor. While I do not eat much candy I find it hard to say no to Swedish Fish!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?