Add a Photo
Photos (55)
jenny t.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH

I buy swedish fish all the time. I love the taste of fruit and i get that in this candy . It sticks to my teeth though and I don't really like that but I still eat them cause that how good they are.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

One of my favorite candies ever! They have the best flavor, and are so soft and chewy. I have problems with certain gummy candies, because they hurt my teeth, and these don't bother my teeth at all.
Katlyn W.
Katlyn W.

This bag lasts forever. I like to let my bag open so they get a littler harder and aren't as chewy. This is the perfect bag for me and lasts over a good amount of time. Great flavor and great price!
Brenda L.
Brenda L.
Ripon, CA

I love all the fish in the sea but these right here are amazing have an amazing sweet taste to them there the best candys i love you can buy these and anystore I could probably eat a bag in 2 weeks
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Lebanon, OH

Love these candies. They are very delicious and soft to chew. My daughters love them as well. They love that they look like fish. I would eat the whole bag if I could because I love them that much.
Taylor Z.
Taylor Z.
Warminster, PA

I love Swedish fish in small doses. Too many and your mouth just starts to feel weird. I often buy the tiny ones rather than the larger ones for events and activities. I do enjoy them a lot though!
Adelle M.
Adelle M.

I love Swedish fish, they are so addictive because they are so soft and juicy (like the perfect fruit snack) however the flavor does get old so you can only eat so many and it has a bad after taste
Charleen B.
Charleen B.
Everett, WA

Swedish fish I think are underrated, I would say if you want something sweet and juicy pop a couple of these in your mouth. It will take care of the sweet tooth real quickly. They are so delicious.
Patty V.
Patty V.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

Swedish Fish are the all-time best candy for the movies. They are fresh, fruity, delicious, and chewy so they don't make any noise in a quiet movie theatre. I want to share my bag, but I never do.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I love Swedish fish; this has been a childhood favorite since as long as I can remember and I'm glad they have not changed its taste or texture. It's a perfect treat for when I have a sweet tooth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?