22 colors available

Buy on Walmart*
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Oh, what can I say about Swedish Fish? Swedish Fish are my favorite candy in the world. They are not too gummy and have a delicious flavor. I'm hooked! HA!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Swedish fish are nice and chewy, and have the traditional flavor of cherry licorice. The large bags are a good price because you get a lot more at once. :)
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Louisville, KY
Love these. Not a fan of the different colored ones. But the original ones are great. Full of flavor. Great texture. I love them hard to eat just a couple.
Tesa M.
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
One of my favorite! I love these little red guys. I pull them, squish them, and chew them. Never fails, they always get stuck in my teeth, but so worth it!
LA H.
LA H.
I have more of a sweet tooth for chocolate so Swedish Fish isn't my favorite guilty pleasure. But I do like the Swedish fish and it is a great movie snack!
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
These candies are so good, they're a weird good though. the flavor is very hard to describe. nothing like anything else ive tasted. they are super delicious!
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Livonia, MI
These can be so addicting!! Sometimes we get a bad bag, and they can be very hard to chew. You also have to be careful if you've had any dental work done!!
Ann T.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
I love Swedish fish candy. I love the flavor and it's very chewy, but not too chewy. I believe the bag is a zipper bag which keeps the fish soft and chewy.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Sparrows Point, MD
Swedish fish have always been one of my favorite candies. Just a classic candy that makes you remember your childhood. Can't go wrong with a classic candy.
Dani D.
Dani D.
Spokane, WA
Childhood candy is bomb.
If you've never had these you haven't lived DUH !
These are so yummy , sweet and cute :) gummies that are better than gummy bears
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?