Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Harrells, NC

Love the chewiness of Swedish Fish and the sweetness is just right when you have sweet tooth. I also enjoy the fact that this product is safe for my food allergic children. great product.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

Swedish fish are an absolute classic staple in the corner store. When I cannot figure out what I got the hunkering for, I know Swedish fish will always pull through and kill the craving.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.

Swedish Fish are amazing!! The taste is great and the size is perfect. Having it on a cup is perfect when traveling or walking around. I just prefer regular size fish over the miniature.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Milton, FL

I loved these little red fish all through school and now my daughter enjoys them. They make a great potty training reward. They can be pretty chewy, but that's expected with all gummies.
Carole Lee P.
Carole Lee P.
Cincinnati, OH

This chewy, slightly salty candy is addictive. My nieces introduced me to them years ago. There really is no other gummy candy that is like it. It is a relatively inexpensive indulgence.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Fayetteville, TN

Every time I want a sweet, gummy candy, I turn to Swedish Fish. It's my go-to candy for the movies or roadtrips. It doesn't leave that nasty sugar coat on my teeth that most sweets leave.
Rozeena J.
Rozeena J.
Bayonne, NJ

I like Swedish fish because it does not contain any gelatin which we cannot consume for different purposes. So this is best for my kids as I know that it is a jelly that is gelatin free.
Lacee B.
Lacee B.

One of my favorite candies of all time. Chewy but not too sticky. And also the flavor is very mild; not a strong cherry as I imagined the first time trying one. I eat these all the time.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.

I grew up with these and they are one of my weaknesses I would recommend trying them if you haven't they aren't to sweet or chewy like a regular gummy bear definitely has a great flavor
Kristen K.
Kristen K.

Good but Trader Joe's makes their own brand and I prefer those over these! If I had never had Trader Joe's I would never have known better but if you like these, give the TJ ones a try!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now