Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Cleveland, OH

I bought the huge big bag, I left them at work for if I was craving a sweet snack. I love the chewiness and flavor of a real Swedish fish, the generic ones do not have that almost rubbery consistency
Cherie L.
Cherie L.
Cedar City, UT

Swedish Fish are one of my favorite go to treats. For long car trips they are the best. They taste so good and yummy. They aren't to sweet but just sweet enough to take care of a sweet tooth craving.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN

These are some of the most disgusting chewy, things ive ever ate. The fact i don't eat fish, and the fact that i don't like gummies anyways, makes this a one star review. These things are so nasty OMG.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Schaumburg, IL

Chewy gummy fish. They have a tougher skin than most chewy gummies in the USA (think gummy bears). They are very satisfying to bite into, taste good, and hold up to being in mixed drinks really well.
Any H.
Any H.
Austin, TX

Swedish fish have and always will be my favorite candy. They bring back memories of my grandma bringing them to my brother and I every time that she would visit and remind us of our Swedish heritage.
Apple A.
Apple A.
Omaha, NE

Classic candy from my childhood. Always delicious and always available in the stores where I shop. Great prices and a great treat to give the kids in easter baskets, movie nights, or school parties.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Fitchburg, MA

Since a child these have been my favorite. Can never go wrong with these. Deff affordable. I usually only eat these once in a while. Can find them anywhere. There so worth it. Also my sons favorite.
Mary R.
Mary R.

Awesome but too much for one person! Don't do it! Greta for parties or tris with the kids. These are the smaller fish about an inch big - easy to eat by the handful! Still all the same great flavor.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Reno, NV

One of my favorite candies! Simple ingredients, starchy but sweet, and easiest to chew compared to all other gummies. They're always a great price, and I hope these never disappear from the shelves!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Waterford, CT

What is there to say about Swedish fish that probably hasn't been said before? Another treat from my childhood that I still enjoy today. Tasty texture a little bit gummy and a lot of flavorful fun!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now