22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,505 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My kids tend to like this every now and then. Not an every time purchase. It kind of tastes like strawberry or cherry-ish at some times we can't make out what flavor it might be but its always fun to have some Swedish fish.
Absolute go-to snack when I know I am not hungry, but craving something sweet. Texture and taste are always amazing! Just fun overall and great value. Grab a huge bag and always keep around the office.
Swedish fish are easily one of my favorite candies. I like the original kind. You can get these just about anywhere for a few dollars depending on the size you get. I would definitely recommend to those who like gummy candy
These red fish are addictive. They surprisingly don't melt, which is nice! They are great if you are craving something sweet. I've seen them individually wrapped if you need portion control.
Probably one of my all time favorite candies. It reminds me of my childhood because I used to always eat it. It has a perfect texture and flavor that compliments each other perfectly. Would repurchase
Definitely my favorite and go to candy. Great value, you can find the large bag fir around 5.00 the flavor is great. And is comparable to other candys but better. I would recommend to others.
I love the flavor but I hate how sticky they are on your teeth. It doesn't have the fake plastic taste usual gummy bears have. I would eat the whole bag in one sitting if I let myself. Very reasonably priced. The only down side is the big punch of sugar.
I do not get the craze and hype over Swedish Fish. I think they have not much flavor and are absolutely way too chewy. I think it taste like straight rubber that it's not enjoyable to eat. Would not buy or recommend these to anyone
I'm not a big fan of this candy. I really don't like how it sticks in your teeth and the flavor is not all that great. It's not the worst candy in the world but it's definitely not the best.
Not really a big fan of gummy fish it's kind of hard I really don't like giving this to my kids I always feel they might choke on if you have little kids I don't recommend you giving it to them
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos