Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Waipahu, HI
Love eating Swedish fish! The flavor is great and I love gummy candies. My only complaint is that it sometimes gets stuck to my teeth but it's kind of worth it.
Monell R.
Monell R.
Jan. 20, 2016, 3:04 p.m.
Review for: Bag
When I was younger my dad always used to hide them in my luch box or my backpack omw to school. Every time I eat these a little piece of my childhood comes back.
Larissa W.
Larissa W.
Mocksville, Nc
One of my most favorite candy!! We purchase this huge bag atkeast 1-2 a week. We are big on candy in our house, and between me and two boys it gets gone quick!!
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
This gummy candy has such a distinct flavor, different than any other gummy candy out there, which is why I like it. Not sour and has the perfect chewy texture.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
I have loved Swedish fish ever since I was a child. They have great flavor & I like anything gummy. These are one of my favorites & they are not very expensive.
Evelyn G.
Evelyn G.
Mission, TX
I loved getting this candy in my candy bags at parties because we rarely saw them growing up. when on different occassions me and my cousins decide to get them.
Penny S.
Penny S.
Summerville, SC
Love these! Good flavor (though I don't know what exactly it is besides yummy). They are cute little fish. My favorite part of them is the texture of the gummy!
anika j.
anika j.
Swedish fish is so old skool! They remind me of my childhood and buying penny candy. Everybody loves them! Thankfully, the taste has not changed over the years!
Azaria P.
Azaria P.
Swedish fish are the perfect snack for when you want something sweet, but light. You will probably end up eating the entire bag because they are just that good
Dana P.
Dana P.
Port Richey, FL
These little red fish are soo addictive! They are just the right amount of chewy but in a soft not sticky way that i can easily eat a bag without realizing it.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?