Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Reana O.
Reana O.

I love these candy. The taste is something that I've never really tasted before because it's not strong at all until you chew into it. It's thick and kinda hard to chew but it's good.
Christina L.

This is my favorite candy, it's delicious and sweet and u can get this probably anywhere in some stores there r some great deals like 3 for $3 or $0.97 each and I bought a pack today!
Awilda C.
Awilda C.

The best fish ever! I can eat them everyday and not get tired. I used to buy them all the time while attending school now not so much but if you haven't tried them you're missing out.
Christina L.

I saw this today I wasn't sure if I liked it or not, but I think u should really go for the ones in movie boxes cause those have bigger fish but this is great too cause it travel size
barbara B.
barbara B.
Gainesville, FL

Great flavor texture unlike other gummies and adorable packaging and look I buy them mainly at Walmart and CVS and stores of that nature they even pass them out at our airport in down
Alyson G.
Alyson G.
Nashua, NH

Perhaps the best chewy candy ever. They are a classic that I can remember buying for a penny a piece. Being sold in this big bag prevents that problem we had as kids...They stay soft!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA

These are my mothers favorite treats! She buys these huge bags quite often. I love the flavor of Swedish Fish, I don't believe there's any other candy out there with quite that taste.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA

I always loved Swedish Fish. I think that they are a great snack and have a great flavor too them. The big bags are worth it, and there are not many in the little movie theater boxes.
Kaylee E.
Kaylee E.
Topeka, KS

Swedish fish are the secret treasure in the candy aisle. I prefer only the red swedish fish over the assorted colors that can be found. Definitely helps my cravings of a sweet tooth.
Judy H.
Judy H.

My Granddaughter loves these. They have a good fruity flavor. She gave some to her uncle one day. When he asked her why she gave him some. She said your going fishing you need these.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now