The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,299 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are so good. Love their little shape. And not too sweet. I eat them at work to give myself a little pick up in the afternoon.
The big bag of these is awesome. If you love sweedish fish it's worth it to get this jumbo bag. Great for road trips and car rides.
I like Swedish fish and they are very good. Some bags do have a strange after taste. The large fish are better than the small ones.
I love Swedish Fish! It's one of my go to candies I like to get when I go to the movies. They are usually inexpensive in the store.
The taste of Swedish fish is so unique and that's why I love it. I could eat these all day and no one would be able to stop me haha
Hands down my favorite gummies ever , I love the fish shape, and taste they are so good i even out them in my sprite sometimes lol😍
Nice to enjoy by yourself or with friends and family, a little bit to chewy but there so good its almost hard to stop eating them.
I like these but they are very hard to chew sometimes. Great price and the candy is good because it's been around for a long time.
My husband truly enjoys this candy. It is not the kind of candy I normally would purchase; however I do like it from time to time.
My fiance loves swedish fish...me not so much. They're a bit too gummy for me. It's like a cross between a gummy work and licorice
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos