Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Sonya F.
Sonya F.

My all time favorite candy! Loved them as a kid and still love them today! Nothing will ever be as good as Swedish Fish! The flavor isn't overpowering and they are just plain good!
Olivia V.
Olivia V.
Napoleon, OH

A friend introduced me to Swedish fish many years back. I don't think I could ever complain about these, great taste, good value! I don't eat often, but I do love them on occasion!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
West Jordan, UT

I love these things! I prefer to eat gummy candies instead of chocolate most of the time and these definitely do the trick when I am craving something sweet! They are addictive! :)
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Glastonbury, CT

One of my favorites, these are great if you enjoy mild cherry flavors. The texture is the best part, they have a perfect amount of soft chewiness without being too sticky or melty.
Sofia B.
Sofia B.
Herndon, VA

I love Swedish fish. They are very delicious and one of my favorite candies. They are affordable and can be bought at your local grocery store. I will be buying Swedish Fish again.
Candace C.
Candace C.
CBS, NL

I've been eating these for as long as I can remember! Sometimes I have to try and stop myself from eating the entire container in one sitting 😁 I'll never get sick of Swedish fish!
Mandy C.
Mandy C.

I never really got into these until a few years ago and I am so glad that I did!! I love these so much. I crave them from time to time and I love the person bags they have. 10/10 😍
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.

Love Swedish fish! Kind of like sour patch kids, but without the sour! Great for a sweet treat! Only downside is that they are super chewy and get stuck in your teeth very easily.
KatieandTyler W.
KatieandTyler W.
Lake Worth, FL

They are delicious! My husband prefers them a little "old" and they get a bit more chewy like a starburst. But they don't last long in our house so get them while they are fresh!!
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh , PA

I could probably eat a pound of these and still want more! I love the gummy texture and the shapes and the flavor is amazing. These are a light fun treat that's just so delicious.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now