Swedish Fish uploaded by Suggie B.Swedish Fish uploaded by Jamie C.Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.See all 60 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (60)
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Saint Cloud, FL
I bring these to school n they keep my not hungry durn school n a test bc my days are long n I can't keep up with my lunch so u eat the best gummy candys ever
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
My grandfather and I can eat these all day..they are just the perfect snack and delicious. Buy them from drug stores or from Sams club to get a oversized bag.
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
These are one of my favorites when it comes to chewy candy. I will say- always check the date on them because older ones will be harder and not taste as good.
Zoe H.
Zoe H.
Las Vegas, NV
Has to be one of my all time favorites. The flavor is one of the sweetest i have ever had. No movie night is complete without a bag of Sweedish Fish to enjoy.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Horsham, PA
My favorite candy out there. They tasty and a great little treat. You don't have to eat the entire thing at once which is a plus. The generics do not compare.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Swedish fish are always a favorite of mine. This candy is very good because it doesn't melt or get weird from the heat/sun. I also love the flavor and taste.
Lara O.
Lara O.
Seriously this is the best candy in the world lol I love the flavor! Anyone who dislikes Swedish fish is probably lying to you lol, very good and affordable!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Carpentersville, IL
My favorite candy ever !! Try it if you haven't it is so good and cheap! It's a good and it's gummys so they can't be that bad for you and they're sweet ❤️❤️
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Sunrise, FL
A bag of these don't last long in my house. I love these. They are just enough gummy to juicy ratio. They don't leave a greasy film like others I have tried.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Belle Vernon, PA
Have an addiction to Swedish Fish? Well this is perfect for us addicts. Reasonable price and good quality candy. Go ahead and buy! Bet you will be satisfied.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?