The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,432 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
They aren't really sweet but they are still good! i like to chew on them and stuff but it would be better if they came out with different types.
This is perfect for our breakroom at work. Everyone loves these! We got them at Costco and i love how long they last! There is a lot in the bag.
My all time favorite candy. These little guys are amazing and addicting! If you live under a rock and haven't tried these- run to the store now!
Have been my favorite since I was a kid. Still is. The taste is delicious. The taste has not changed even after all these years. Still the same.
Everyone loves red fishes. They are yummy and fun to play with. I also like the fact that you can use them in drinks and to decorate cake with.
I'm not a big fan of Swedish fish it's a little to chewy for me and I don't really love cherry flavored things but it's not that bad for cherry
Who doesn't love Swedish fish??? They're so good! I like the flavor of the regular red fish. I also like that they aren't too sticky and chewy.
I ALWAYS have Swedish Fish in my desk drawer at work. They just get better with age! I usually get them at Target, and they are my go-to gummy.
I LOVE Swedish Fish!!! I do not understand why so many people claim they don't like them. They are deliciously flavored cherry and I love them.
I like them when I don't want something sweet but still something sweet taste good sometimes I hate when I get pack &I there hard as a rock lol
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos