22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,505 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
When I ear Swedish fish, I eat the whole bag. It is a fat free food, but it’s still full of sugary carbohydrates, so you take the good with the bad. I love the texture of them too. Good snack!
I love getting these big bags of Swedish fish as a sweet treat sometimes. I love the bigger fish compared to the smaller ones. These are a candy just about everyone I've ever met has enjoyed. I would definitely report just these
One of my favorite sweets, I usually buy these at the gas station and make sure I have it for the road! I like that these are not too sweet, but I wish they were a bit less sticky to my teeth.
I love these! The original red are the best. They have a good flavor and a great chewiness the don't get stuck in your teeth. They are very affordable. I would recommend them to others. They are the perfect grab and go candy
I have only had them once. But they we're really good. I was recent but I really liked them. I was surprised because it hard for me to find a gummy candy I like but I really liked Swedish fish.
Love me some Swedish fish! This is one of my favorite movie candies. I usually get these from the grocery store and find the price to be very reasonable. I avoid candy most of the time but every once in a while I break open a bag.
Swedish fish has always been one of my favorite gummy candies. They taste different than any other gummy, and are way better than any of the knock off kinds. These gummies are cute, delicious, and highly addictive.
My children love Swedish fish. Brings me back to my childhood as well. Just enough sugar that you only need to eat 4-5 and you are set. Although my kids can eat a whole bag in a single sitting.
My kids tend to like this every now and then. Not an every time purchase. It kind of tastes like strawberry or cherry-ish at some times we can't make out what flavor it might be but its always fun to have some Swedish fish.
These red fish are addictive. They surprisingly don't melt, which is nice! They are great if you are craving something sweet. I've seen them individually wrapped if you need portion control.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos