Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Amy W.
Amy W.
White Bluff, TN
I really enjoy chewy candies. These Swedish Fish are fun and tasty. I like to use them as cupcake and cake toppers for birthday parties and other treats as well.
Cristina T.
Cristina T.
Cedar Grove, NJ
March 29, 2016, 5:49 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
Swedish fish are my absolute go to. this is my favorite candy, and this snack pack is the perfect size when you're on the go but need to satisfy your craving !!!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
Swedish fish are so tasty! They are so easy to eat. I like to buy a big bag of them that has the zipper seal at the top & take it to work to share with everyone.
Mabel S.
Mabel S.
I love these little fishes. They are so addictive! I made my father a fishing theme cake and these gummy fishes where perfect for decorating the top of the cake.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Clearwater, FL
Been a favorite since i was little, one of the only sweets i would have eaten! they've got a great flavor and they are not extremely sweet which is great for me.
Alanie V.
Alanie V.
I love Swedish fish! I'm not sure what they're really is to say about these other than the fact that they are delicious. If you've never tried them, you need to!
Tessa B.
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
These taste great, but they are really bad for your teeth. Yummy flavor and appealing look! Inexpensive and I love bought them at target, Walmart, and Walgreens.
Sue T.
Sue T.
We purchased a bag of these the last time we went to IKEA. Good gummies but a bit on the pricey side. We still prefer Haribo brand gummy bears over this product.
Xiomara G.
Xiomara G.
Upland, CA
I recently had Swedish fish for the first time and they were pretty good.They are gummy like gummy bears but a little more tender and not as sweet.Fun,easy candy
Shay R.
Shay R.
Keene, NH
I love swedish fish, no other candy compares to the unique flavor they have. I think it's lingonberry. I get them once in a while when I need a little sweetness.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?