Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Any H.
Any H.
Austin, TX

Swedish fish have and always will be my favorite candy. They bring back memories of my grandma bringing them to my brother and I every time that she would visit and remind us of our Swedish heritage.
Sophia R.
Sophia R.
N Las Vegas, NV

I LOVE Swedish Fish. When I first tried them, I did not think they were going to be as good as they are. A good texture. Very chewy. It has the right amount of sweetness. A good snack to satisfy you.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

I will never stop loving these--simple as that! I can't even put my finger on what's so great about them. Maybe it's just that they remind me of childhood or they're really that dang addicting!
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Schaumburg, IL

Chewy gummy fish. They have a tougher skin than most chewy gummies in the USA (think gummy bears). They are very satisfying to bite into, taste good, and hold up to being in mixed drinks really well.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.

love these chewy delicious fish. It's a classic cherry gummy fish shape candy. I pick these up once in a while. they never disappoint, always puts a smile on my kids face when they discover my stash.
Elisabet D.
Elisabet D.

I love Swedish Fish! They are the perfect candy for anytime. They are harder on the outside and chewy on the inside. I have bought them in all different sizes including the three pound bag they have.
Becky M.
Becky M.

I love swedish fish so much these are so good i bought these at target you can buy them at walmart and other places too. I eat this sooooo much and great value. I totally recommend you must try this.
Corey C.
Corey C.
Poughkeepsie, NY

These bad boys are so addicting! I absolutely love the very unique flavor. The texture is great because it's gummy, but not sticky at all. Also, the iconic fish-shape is really cute and eye-catching.
Allison V.
Allison V.

Swedish fish are my go-to movie theater candy. I love the chewiness of these candies. Never to hard to chew. Plus they are not like other gummy candies. They are kinda addicting and I don't know why.
Martha L.
Martha L.

THESE ARE THE BEST GUMMY LIKE CANDIES. I have no idea why I love these so much, but they are so good. Addicting my good. They are affordable and great for parties. I would definitely recommend these.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?