Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Rylee K.
Rylee K.
Utica, NE

Swedish fish will never get old. My stepfather is 50 some years old and still in love with Swedish fish. You cannot keep him away from swedsh fish! They are so sweet and yummy! I love them.
Christa B.
Christa B.
Mahomet, Il

Swedish fish are my childhood favorite! I once ate so many it made me sick and I thought I ruined it for life but they are still as good now as they were back in the day. Still my favorite!
Natasha Z.
Natasha Z.
Mount Laurel

I am not huge on candy but when it comes to these amazing things I can eat a whole bag in one sitting. they aren't too sweet and just the right amount of chewy. it is the best little treat!
shannon d.
shannon d.

I have a sweet tooth when it comes to Swedish fish! haha. I used to always keep them in my locker at school for a snack. they're sort of bland but are gummies and the right amount of sweet.
Tammy R.
Tammy R.
Negaunee, MI

You can't go wrong with Swedish Fish! I love the texture and the slightly powdery coating that keeps them from sticking together. Only the red ones though -what's up with the assorted bags?
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Blue river, Wi

Swedish fish have always been one of my favorite candies. I used to eat these religiously as a kid. They have such a unique flavor and texture that you can't get from any other gummy candy.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Raleigh , NC

I LOVE Swedish fish! They aren't too sweet . They're chewy but don't stick in my teeth and make them hurt. They are my absolute favorite . I love that they come in many different size bags.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Attleboro, MA

I've never used these cups but I do love Swedish fish!! Used to eat so many of these as a kid. What a great gummy snack! Also I love cherry flavor so that might be why I love them so much!
Ella C.
Ella C.
Jamaica Plain, MA

There so yummy. So why not get a king size. Right? I think so. They taste the same as the regular Swedish fish but it's a 3.3 oz. Bag. So who wouldn't want that if they loved Swedish fish.

Ainsley F.
Ainsley F.
Portland, OR

i like swedish fish when im craving the red gummies. whenever you buy sour patch kids or gummy bears, you never get just ONE flavor. that is why swedish fish rule... all reds all the time!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now