Swedish Fish uploaded by Suggie B.Swedish Fish uploaded by Jamie C.Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.See all 60 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (60)
Azaria P.
Azaria P.
Swedish fish are the perfect snack for when you want something sweet, but light. You will probably end up eating the entire bag because they are just that good
Lyndsi A.
Lyndsi A.
Ashkum, IL
Although I do like the taste of Swedish fish they are a hard candy to eat at times. The chewy-ness and the texture of the candy make them hard to eat and chew.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Puyallup, WA
Yum! My son and I LOVE Swedish fish! Occasionally there are bags that have gotten old and that can make the candy pretty tough, but the taste is still yummy :)
Lissette B.
Lissette B.
I love gummies more than any other kind of candy and swedish fish just offer a distinct flavor and texture from any other gummy which makes it enjoyable to me.
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Thomasville, GA
My favorite candy. Not too gummy, and the flavor is just right. And of course there's a great value. Very affordable. I would recommend to anyone and everyone.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
Love Swedish fish. They are gummy but not hard. They are better than most gummy candy. Very affordable compared to other candy. I get these at publix usually.
Ashle A.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
Love Swedish Fish! They are a great on the go snack! Plus they are so easy to find! They also server as a great teether for my 5 and a half year old daughter!
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
These are one of my favorites when it comes to chewy candy. I will say- always check the date on them because older ones will be harder and not taste as good.
Zoe H.
Zoe H.
Las Vegas, NV
Has to be one of my all time favorites. The flavor is one of the sweetest i have ever had. No movie night is complete without a bag of Sweedish Fish to enjoy.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Horsham, PA
My favorite candy out there. They tasty and a great little treat. You don't have to eat the entire thing at once which is a plus. The generics do not compare.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?