Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Newton, Ma

Best candy ever! Will repurchase again and again. Great brand, great flavor, lovely packaging. Such a great value and taste way better than the cheap knock of brands. I highly recommend these candies!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA

I love Swedish fish! It's the perfect bite size gummy candy! You can find them everywhere and they are very cheap! I love getting the big bags so I always have some. I will always buy these candies!!!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Springfield, MO

This is my husband's favorite candy! I brought this home for him and he got so excited! Cheapest way to keep him happy! They are juicy and have a fun shape...can't beat that! We buy them all the time!
Jill S.
Jill S.

Delicious! These are one of my favorite candies ever! They have a gummy texture and a sweet flavor. I love that they come in multiple sizes too. The mini fish are great but I prefer the original size.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Dobbs Ferry, NY

My favorite kind of candy! They're so chewy and I love that about them. If you're not a big fan of chewy candy and getting stuff stuck in your teeth I don't recommend this but this is an amazing candy
Lakiya N.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI

It's one of the best candies in the world. I've always ate this growing up and I still love them not. They aren't easy to get at times but when I do see them they are a must have!! It's a yummy taste.
Cameron S.
Cameron S.

This is my go to driving food. I love Swedish Fish (though I have been told not to eat them because there is soy in them, I think). They don't really compare to any other candy, but they're very good.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Blue Island, IL

So addicting! Maybe I have no self control but j can never eat just a couple! The flavor is very unique, kind of in the very side but not lol and they don't have the plastic-y flavor many gummies have
Martha L.
Martha L.

THESE ARE THE BEST GUMMY LIKE CANDIES. I have no idea why I love these so much, but they are so good. Addicting my good. They are affordable and great for parties. I would definitely recommend these.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

I will never stop loving these--simple as that! I can't even put my finger on what's so great about them. Maybe it's just that they remind me of childhood or they're really that dang addicting!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now