The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,295 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Amazingly delicious. Sweet yet worth every last chew. Nipple never shove. I still take my time with Swedish fish just like a big kid
These are so yummy and addictive. I don't buy them a lot though because once I buy them I can't stop myself from eating a whole bag.
I love to get these if when I go to the movies. They are such a unique flavor and are so soft and chewy. One of my favorite candies.
Some of my favorite candies ever! I don't know why but I absolutely love the texture of them. They're soft and chewy and oh so good!
Love them! Kinda hard at first but then chewy, strongly recommend them to anyone!!! Kids adults, seniors doesn't matter made for all
Mine, and my kids favorite chewy candy! Their really isn't anything like these, which i LOVE! They are auper addicting, so watch out!
My all tie favorite candy the flavor of the berry and you can play with them there really chewy but have a good taste and last long!
Who doesn't love swedish fish? They pair with just about anything and you can keep them in your purse without fear of them melting.
Swedish Fish are a classic go to snack for me. Unlike chocolate, I never get sick of fruity snacks. And these are some of the best!
These bring back so many awesome memories for me from high school. A teacher used to give them our every friday for "fish fridays".
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos