Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Elizabeth Z.
Elizabeth Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Certainly one of my favorite candies growing up! Always a hit with kids. The down fall is how sticky they can bet on your teeth. But a different refreshing taste.
Katie K.
Katie K.
This candy is my go to for movie theaters! I love the gummy, little red fish. I also kind of like how it is slightly hard on the outside, but gooey on the inside.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
The perfect not to sweet chewy candy, that satisfies your sweet tooth. i could easily eat entire bag to myself, but of course ive got to share with my little guy.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
Swedish fish are my favorite candy are the best candy in the entire world! I love them! They are so delicious! They are super inexpensive. and super yummy as well!
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Always delicious! Childhood favorite that never fails to satisfy. I don't treat myself to these often, but love them when I do. Always a cheap pick-me-up at work.
Lismarie A.
Lismarie A.
If you don't like Swedish fish than something is wrong. Even though it's shaped like a fish it tastes super good and fills you up right. Love this flavored candy.
Tracie G.
Tracie G.
Green Bay, WI
Swedish Fish are a great fat free treat that I always try to keep on hand for a sweat treat. we add them to our ice cream or just grab a handful as a quick snack.
Mabel S.
Mabel S.
I love these little fishes. They are so addictive! I made my father a fishing theme cake and these gummy fishes where perfect for decorating the top of the cake.
Amy W.
Amy W.
White Bluff, TN
I really enjoy chewy candies. These Swedish Fish are fun and tasty. I like to use them as cupcake and cake toppers for birthday parties and other treats as well.
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
New Providnce, PA
There are no words that can properly explain how much I love Swedish fish. The flavor, amazing. The texture, perfect. The color and shapes, inviting. Perfect!!!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?