Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Vera Q.
Vera Q.
Johnston, RI

Still tastes the same as it did when I was a kid!! I never get tied of Swedish Fish. Everyone who knows me knows that I am never without my Fish!! I also like the itty bitty ones too!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA

These are my mothers favorite treats! She buys these huge bags quite often. I love the flavor of Swedish Fish, I don't believe there's any other candy out there with quite that taste.
Carley C.
Carley C.

These are absolutely my favorite candy!! They are also super cheap. You can't go wrong with this candy. They have such a sweet flavor that have you wanting more. Everyone should try!!
Christina L.

I saw this today I wasn't sure if I liked it or not, but I think u should really go for the ones in movie boxes cause those have bigger fish but this is great too cause it travel size
Awilda C.
Awilda C.

The best fish ever! I can eat them everyday and not get tired. I used to buy them all the time while attending school now not so much but if you haven't tried them you're missing out.
Christina L.

This is my favorite candy, it's delicious and sweet and u can get this probably anywhere in some stores there r some great deals like 3 for $3 or $0.97 each and I bought a pack today!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Saint Louis, MO

These have always been my favorite candies since I was little. But they are super sweet and very chewy. It makes it hard to eat more then a few at time. But they are always delicious.
barbara B.
barbara B.
Gainesville, FL

Great flavor texture unlike other gummies and adorable packaging and look I buy them mainly at Walmart and CVS and stores of that nature they even pass them out at our airport in down
Christina F.
Christina F.

These are my all time fave! I remember buying Swedish fish for a penny when I was younger. LOL.. After dance class my friends and I would go to the drug store and buy a dollars worth.
Zunaira S.
Zunaira S.

Personally I don't really like these! I prefer other candies to these! Don't get me wrong, if someone offers them I'll eat them, but I won't go and pick these out specifically to buy!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now