The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,384 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I have love these since I was a kid and the candy lady sold them for a penny. still the same great taste that bring back great childhood memories.
I never thought I would like these but I do! Really goey texture after chewing and they get stuck in your teeth really easily. Make sure to floss!
These will always be my favorite candies. They remind me of my childhood. No other brands compare. They taste great and are always soft and chewy.
These are the best candy ever ! They taste so sweet I've ate these since I was little and I still love them till this day I can't stop eating them
I love the red fish every since i was little my dad always got me these at the penny store and now i buy them all the time ....its the favorite!!!
I love Swedish fish it is the BEST CANDY Ever ❤️😘😘😀😀 can I get to and this is my first time I heard it from my sister so I wanted to try thank you
I've been eating Swedish fish since I was little! always have been my favorite candy!! I can eat these for hours!! just wish they contained more!
Love love love these. They are my total weakness. I love their soft, chewy texture and yummy flavor. They certainly take me back to my childhood.
My children really enjoy these. Whenever we see them in the grocery store they always want me to pick up more. They say the flavor is the best!!!
Yummy and chewy cherry candy shaped like little fish. It's not a destict cherry flavor but.mild and sweet which even non-cherry lovers can enjoy.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos