BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Denise R.
Turlock, CA
Everytime I'm in the mood for a little snack I always get these. There so tasty my boyfriend loves them too. We really buy them anywhere, gas station, Walmart, target, Walgreens etc. if you like gummies I would recommend these
Emily M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Swedish Fish are a great fruity snack! The original mix is only one flavor which is my only complaint. They are cheap and easy to buy at just about any store that sells candy. They have a fruity, chewy texture. I would recommend them.
Rosie D.
Johnston, RI
Most underrated snack. Swedish fish just take me back to my younger years. They're a very simple, affordable snack. Only downfall like make many other goodies in life too much will make you sick!
Melanie B.
Herriman, UT
These are such a delicious gummy treat. The flavor is addictive and my husband and kid eat these up. They are great treat for camping, movie night, or just about any occasion that warrants candy.
Dusty A.
New castle, PA
I love Swedish fish. This is one candy I gotta watch because I could eat half a bag without even thinking about it. They are always so soft and taste amazing. Only thing I don't like is getting them stuck in my teeth after I eat them.
Brianna W.
Las Vegas, NV
These are good. However if I eat more than 8, I literally get nauseous. It happens every time. I hate it because as I said, they're really good to snack on! They're easy to chew and don't make a mess either.
Zoe T.
Lawrence, KS
Swedish fish are a favorite! They go quickly in my house. I feel satisfied after having a just a few. If I eat to many, I will get a stomach ache. They're a tad expensive but definitely worth it!
Kora S.
Madison, WI
I love love love Swedish Fish, especially because they are one of the few "big name" candies that are vegan! They're also wicked cheap and easy to find anywhere. Would recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth!
Jailynn B.
South Carolina sc
Swedish fish are the best candy in the world in my opinion I eat these about every week or. Every other week compared to other gummies can't people may disagree but the are better than all candies I have tasted I would recommend it to anyone that has a sweet tooth .
Robin S.
I have only had them once. But they we're really good. I was recent but I really liked them. I was surprised because it hard for me to find a gummy candy I like but I really liked Swedish fish.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?