22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
  • Do you think these are good6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Horsham, PA
My favorite candy out there. They tasty and a great little treat. You don't have to eat the entire thing at once which is a plus. The generics do not compare.
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
I used to love these growing up. They have a good flavor that is nice and sweet. They also have a great texture which i think if important with gummy candies.
Asia T.
Asia T.
N Brunswick, NJ
I absolutely LOVE these candies. I can't watch a movie at the theater without them, and I love the little individual packs that my kids get trick or treating.
Ashle A.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
Love Swedish Fish! They are a great on the go snack! Plus they are so easy to find! They also server as a great teether for my 5 and a half year old daughter!
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Saint Cloud, FL
I bring these to school n they keep my not hungry durn school n a test bc my days are long n I can't keep up with my lunch so u eat the best gummy candys ever
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
Love Swedish fish. They are gummy but not hard. They are better than most gummy candy. Very affordable compared to other candy. I get these at publix usually.
Zoe H.
Zoe H.
Las Vegas, NV
Has to be one of my all time favorites. The flavor is one of the sweetest i have ever had. No movie night is complete without a bag of Sweedish Fish to enjoy.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
My grandfather and I can eat these all day..they are just the perfect snack and delicious. Buy them from drug stores or from Sams club to get a oversized bag.
Lara O.
Lara O.
Seriously this is the best candy in the world lol I love the flavor! Anyone who dislikes Swedish fish is probably lying to you lol, very good and affordable!
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
Atlanta, GA
Every time I fly, I always get Sweedish Fish for the plane. It's the perfect candy because it's not too sugary and has the perfect amount of sweetness to it.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?