Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Tina C.
Tina C.

These bring me back to movies as a kid. Who doesn't love Swedish fish? The only complaint I have is how much they get stuck to your teeth. However, this doesn't stop me from eating them
Jazmyne M.
Jazmyne M.
Bethel Hts, AR

I've never seemed to care for these. They have an awful taste and they're a weird kind of "chewy" to me. I'd definitely rather have any other gummies than this kind. Wouldn't recommend.
Christine A.
Christine A.
Deerfield Beach, FL

My all time favorite candy. The cute little fish are chewy, not too sweet, fun, fat free. They come in different colors, but red is my favorite! Gotta try them, you wont be disapointed.
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
San Jose, CA

Sometimes I'll get massive cravings for these. Chewy and fruity with the perfect amount of resistance. Not too hard and not too soft. I only wish that they came in other flavors though.
Lexus F.
Lexus F.
Merced , CA

I love them . They taste really good not too sweet nor tart. I just don't like how they stick to my teeth all the time. I usually buy these at Costco. And they aren't really expensive.
Jaq  A.
Jaq A.
Woodland Hls, CA

Awesome candy for both kids and adults. Soft and chewy with a subtle fruit-like flavor. I have these pretty regularly and satisfies my sweet tooth. I could eat the bag without sharing!
Lucy K.
Lucy K.

I looooove Swedish Fish. Maybe too much for my own good. I definitely DO NOT eat the whole bag if it was in front, okay, I have no set control when it comes to these yummmmmmy candies.
Jahnvi M.
Jahnvi M.
Mundelein, IL

These are the best party food ever. If you want to have people over, have these laying around because people of all ages absolutely love them. They are so good and great food to share.
Jazlyn E.
Jazlyn E.
Louisville, KY

These have been some of my favorites since I was a kid. I love gummy candies and these are just the right amount of gummy so they don't get stuck in my teeth and still taste delicious.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Hermon, ME

Very tasty however I would advice if you have sensitive teeth I would try to stay away from these. They're a good price and better then store brand. I buy mine from target and walmart.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now