Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Los Angeles, CA
I've loved these ever since I was young because they are so fun and taste really good. The one thing I don't like is that the bag is only half full when you buy it.
Kylexis J.
Kylexis J.
Terre Haute, IN
These irresistable gummies are packed with a vibrant fruity flavor. The only thing is they are really chewy, but obviously that doesent stop me from eating them :)
Kelli Z.
Kelli Z.
I love Swedish fish, but I do find them to be inconsistent. Of course, cold temperatures will make the fish hard, but when they're hard, they're unbearable to eat.
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Wingate, NC
I enjoy the flavor of the candy and the unique design of the candy; however I do not enjoy how easily it can become stuck to your teeth and the roof of your mouth.
Kristiana T.
Kristiana T.
San Antonio, TX
These are Vegan and one of my favorite sweet snacks to buy. They aren't everywhere, but you can find them in larger stores like Target and Walmart without a doubt.
Suzanne O.
Suzanne O.
I love love Swedish Fish. They are so flavorful and don't get all stuck in your teeth. Make sure to buy the bigger ones as the smaller fish tend to harden quicker.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Andover, MA
Classic candy. Packaging is well done and eye catching in store. Easy to find in stores. These do get stale fairly easily though but still taste great. Good price.
Anna N.
Anna N.
Mascoutah, IL
Although dentists argue chewy candies are the worst for your dental health, Swedish Fish are pretty much near perfection when is comes to a chewy candy. Love them!
Constance D.
Constance D.
San Leandro, CA
I can't explain the flavor of these but they a tasty! The chewy nature, at least for me, satisfy my sweet tooth with less candy then say if I was eating ice cream.
Toya B.
Toya B.
Woodstock, GA
I like Swedish fish but only around halloween time. That is the only time i will eat it. Any other time of the year i will not go to the store to get Swedish fish
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?