Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Oliver Spgs, TN

I'm always shocked when people tell me they haven't had these! They are great little treats they aren't totally like gummy candies but pretty close they have more of a solid texture.
Karen r.
Karen r.

I dont know if its the store itself that has had them for a long time maybe or thats how they are but they are hard. Like literary hard to chew on. And they dont have as much flavor.
Maria K.
Maria K.

Swedish Fish is definitely one of my favorites i buy them all the time i cant get enough of them, they taste awesome which i love n the color is great, just an all around good candy
Judy Z.
Judy Z.
Oakland, CA

My favorite candy to enjoy at pot lucks. The texture and lasting flavors of these gummies make them the perfect snack to accompany any games and conversations during a get together.
Tonyalee H.
Tonyalee H.
Gainesville, GA

Swedish Fish were one of my favorite candies growing up! I love the flavor and the texture. They're chewy but not TOO chewy! You can find them at a reasonable price at Walmart, too!
candy L.
candy L.
Hermitage, PA

I absolutely love swedish fish. they are a great tasty treat jammed packed with flavor. I usually keep some right by my desk  for alittle midday sugar rush and they never disappoint.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA

This is a great chewy candy! Fish are very juicy and flavorful. They are fat free but contain sugar so they should be eaten in moderation. They also get stuck in your teeth as well.
Helen L.
Helen L.
Cincinnati, OH

What's not to like!! Love the texture and taste of the original Swedish Fish, there is nothing like them. They cannot not be duplicated. The knock-off brands just are no comparison.
Zina B.
Zina B.
Riverdale, GA

Super simple, super sweet. Swedish fish are the perfect gummy candies which explains why they've been around so long. if I'm ever indecisive about what candy i want, this is my go-to
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Garfield Hts, OH

This is a pretty god candy. They taste good and usually are not too expensive. I buy this at the dollar store or cvs. The flavor is good and I eat this sometimes when I crave sugar.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now