Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Springfield, MO

This is my husband's favorite candy! I brought this home for him and he got so excited! Cheapest way to keep him happy! They are juicy and have a fun shape...can't beat that! We buy them all the time!
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Allen, TX

A childhood favorite at a fair price. These are an occasional treat that bring back great memories. Great flavor and adorable little fish shape. I prefer these to gummy bears and would recommend them.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA

I love Swedish fish! It's the perfect bite size gummy candy! You can find them everywhere and they are very cheap! I love getting the big bags so I always have some. I will always buy these candies!!!
Maxine W.
Maxine W.
Lookeba, OK

Swedish fish are so addicting and one of my favorite candies. They get stuck in my teeth but what candy doesn't. These are my go to candy when I want something chewy. I definitely recommend to anyone.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.

These are an unexpected addiction candy. The flavor and awesome and the texture is good. I buy these at cvs. They are usually on sale and a good buy. I will re purchase. You can also get them at ikea.
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Ontario, NY

Love it!! Not great for you....but they're so yummy!! I could eat the whole bag....although I shouldn't....wish there was a healthier version that wasn't so bad for me but satisfied my sugar cravings!
Alexa W.
Alexa W.

Delicious, chewy, savory. I love these things, and have for years. 10/10 would recommend. Walmart has the best prices for bulk, but dollar/convenient have best prices for single packs. Try some today!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Newton, MA

Best candy ever! Will repurchase again and again. Great brand, great flavor, lovely packaging. Such a great value and taste way better than the cheap knock of brands. I highly recommend these candies!
Lakiya N.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI

It's one of the best candies in the world. I've always ate this growing up and I still love them not. They aren't easy to get at times but when I do see them they are a must have!! It's a yummy taste.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Dobbs Ferry, NY

My favorite kind of candy! They're so chewy and I love that about them. If you're not a big fan of chewy candy and getting stuff stuck in your teeth I don't recommend this but this is an amazing candy
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?