The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,405 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love the flavor of Swedish Fish. I can't help but buy a bag whenever I see them. The cherry flavor is natural and doesn't take artificial which is a big plus for me. I hate artificial fruit flavorings. I would recommend to others.
Review for: Bag
These have always been a childhood favorite of me and my friends. It has a great flavor. But like any candy if you eat too much your tummy will hurt. It's so cheap though. I love to get the big bag.
These are so good. When I was younger I never wanted to touch these because they weren't "normal candies" but now that I'm older I can fully appreciate them and they're AMAZING. Whenever I buy lots of candy I make sure to buy these.
These suck. Like what flavor do they even have? Sugar? Haha I stay away from these. Also they get stuck in my teeth. They are affordable but it's probably because it's the only way they will sell.
There is something about Swedish Fish that always satisfies a sweets craving but also is somehow refreshing. They are chewy but not too chewy and the sweetness isn't too overpowering, either.
Swedish fish are staples in the candy world in my mind! Who doesn't love sweet gummy candies in the shapes of cute little fish!? I also have to be careful not to eat an entire bag in one sitting with these because they are addicting!
I don't like this sticky candy .I got it at IKEA and it was very. Cheap but I didn't like the flavor .its good value as a lot of it is available in the bag . It's a fine thing not very good .i don't recommend
I could eat these all day if I'm being really honest. You can get them just about anywhere. Nice taste and they smell good! Affordable price and nice packaging. Definitely going to purchase again!
I love this candy the only downside is that it gets stuck in my teeth easily and makes me feel like I am getting a cavity with every bite I take. Needless to say it is delicious and is a definite favorite when going to the movies.
Perfect snack to munch on. Not too sweet. I would avoid if you have braces because it can get a little sticky. I bought one of these big bags for 50+ women and we went through it in under 4 hours.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos