Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Roy C.
Roy C.
Duluth, GA

I love these now and I loved these as a kid so that'll explain a lot about this candy and they are just so fun and they aren't going to taste bad after eating to many they always taste good
Shelby V.
Shelby V.

I'm basically obsessed with these, I've noticed lately they have been squisher when I buy them. Which for me I prefer them to be a little chewy so I have to leave them open for a day or two
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Attleboro, MA

I've never used these cups but I do love Swedish fish!! Used to eat so many of these as a kid. What a great gummy snack! Also I love cherry flavor so that might be why I love them so much!
Jasmin M.
Jasmin M.
Enfield, CT

These are my favorite fruity chewy candy ever. There not expensive at all. I'd never turn these down. But only the red ones I like. Nice and juicy and tasteful. Definitely recommend these.
Ainsley F.
Ainsley F.
Portland, OR

i like swedish fish when im craving the red gummies. whenever you buy sour patch kids or gummy bears, you never get just ONE flavor. that is why swedish fish rule... all reds all the time!
Ella C.
Ella C.
Jamaica Plain, MA

There so yummy. So why not get a king size. Right? I think so. They taste the same as the regular Swedish fish but it's a 3.3 oz. Bag. So who wouldn't want that if they loved Swedish fish.

Megan N.
Megan N.
Oakland, CA

Swedish fish are a great classic gummy candy. You can never go wrong with having these as your treat of choice. Playing with your food is encouraged with candy that's shaped like fun fish.
Katie L.
Katie L.

By far the best gummy candy out there! My husband and I could eat them for meals if it wasn't incredibly unhealthy! We very much look forward to introducing these to our children some day!
shaid h.
shaid h.

This is probably one of the best candies ever to be created! if you haven't had Swedish fish yet, we need to talk. It's red, soft and chewy. the flavor is very sweet yet not overpowering.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.

I really don't like these. I don't know what fruit flavor they are supposed to be representing but it doesn't really taste like anything. THey are so chewy and really get stuck in your teeth
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now