Swedish Fish uploaded by Suggie B.Swedish Fish uploaded by Jamie C.Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.See all 60 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (60)
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Waipahu, HI
Love eating Swedish fish! The flavor is great and I love gummy candies. My only complaint is that it sometimes gets stuck to my teeth but it's kind of worth it.
Penny S.
Penny S.
Summerville, SC
Love these! Good flavor (though I don't know what exactly it is besides yummy). They are cute little fish. My favorite part of them is the texture of the gummy!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Tualatin, OR
As a teenager I had a huge obsession with these. One birthday EVERYONE got me Swedish Fish and I can't eat them anymore because I ate too many in that one week.
S L.
S L.
I absolutely LOVE Swedish Fish! The gummy consistency and the size of the fish is perfect. They also have minis too! I love packing these as a snack on the go.
Eden B.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I buy these in the big bag from Walmart. They are inexpensive and taste great. My kids eat them all the time. They are chewy and sweet and have a great flavor.
Polina V.
Polina V.
So good. Nice for a sugary snack if you want to avoid eating 3284974827398 calories of chocolate, which is a pretty solid alternative too. But these are tasty.
Astry E.
Astry E.
The best candy in the world... who doesn't love Swedish Fish is like a childhood classic I could eat a whole bag by myself.. Makes me want some candy right now
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Iron River, WI
Seriously can't get enough of these!! They're my favorite candy, and I'm not a sweets/candy person! I don't eat them often but they are sure a treat when I do.
melanie w.
melanie w.
Greenville, SC
This is my all time favorite gummy. There is something about the flavor that I feel like no other gummy can match. It is bit size so it is perfect for a snack.
Florence K.
Florence K.
Brooklyn, NY
These Swedish Fish are really good. I prefer the red ones, so I usually buy this one over the assorted pack. I usually buy this when I go to the movie theatre.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?