Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
My son and I love eating Swedish for a snack especially when we do our at home movie nights. They are always sweet and chewy. They always have the same great taste.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Binghamton, NY
A classic. I used to eat these as a kid all the time. Nothing else tastes like Swedish fish. It has its own unique flavor and that's probably why I love it so much.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Memphis, TN
Red. Not sure what flavor "Red" is honestly, but I don't really care. I'm going to say cherry? However, I don't like cherry flavoring, but love these so who knows?!
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Harrisburg, PA
Sweet and delicious! A childhood favorite that was found at my local penny candy store! Still love them as an adult! Just eat in moderation now, if that's possible!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Los Angeles, CA
I've loved these ever since I was young because they are so fun and taste really good. The one thing I don't like is that the bag is only half full when you buy it.
Grace S.
Grace S.
Grove City, OH
Whenever I go to birthday parties for little kids I end up getting these with their gift. For some reason many kids seem to like these as much as their other gifts!
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Wingate, NC
I enjoy the flavor of the candy and the unique design of the candy; however I do not enjoy how easily it can become stuck to your teeth and the roof of your mouth.
Kelli Z.
Kelli Z.
I love Swedish fish, but I do find them to be inconsistent. Of course, cold temperatures will make the fish hard, but when they're hard, they're unbearable to eat.
Kylexis J.
Kylexis J.
Terre Haute, IN
These irresistable gummies are packed with a vibrant fruity flavor. The only thing is they are really chewy, but obviously that doesent stop me from eating them :)
Kristiana T.
Kristiana T.
San Antonio, TX
These are Vegan and one of my favorite sweet snacks to buy. They aren't everywhere, but you can find them in larger stores like Target and Walmart without a doubt.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?