Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Jahnvi M.
Jahnvi M.
Mundelein, IL

These are the best party food ever. If you want to have people over, have these laying around because people of all ages absolutely love them. They are so good and great food to share.
Lexus F.
Lexus F.
Merced , CA

I love them . They taste really good not too sweet nor tart. I just don't like how they stick to my teeth all the time. I usually buy these at Costco. And they aren't really expensive.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Hermon, ME

Very tasty however I would advice if you have sensitive teeth I would try to stay away from these. They're a good price and better then store brand. I buy mine from target and walmart.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Longmont

Swedish Fish are my go to movie snack. They are sweet and soft, unlike some gummy candy which seem to pull your teeth out while trying to chew. My kids absolutely love and devour them.
Andee F.
Andee F.
N Hollywood, CA

Since I was a mere boy, I had enjoyed these small , hard exterior yet soft gummy interior Swedish delights shaped like a fish. Luckily they smell and taste nothing like swedes or fish.
Christina L.

I saw this today I wasn't sure if I liked it or not, but I think u should really go for the ones in movie boxes cause those have bigger fish but this is great too cause it travel size
Christina L.

This is my favorite candy, it's delicious and sweet and u can get this probably anywhere in some stores there r some great deals like 3 for $3 or $0.97 each and I bought a pack today!
Maria B.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA

I always loved Swedish Fish. I think that they are a great snack and have a great flavor too them. The big bags are worth it, and there are not many in the little movie theater boxes.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Saint Louis, MO

These have always been my favorite candies since I was little. But they are super sweet and very chewy. It makes it hard to eat more then a few at time. But they are always delicious.
Reana O.
Reana O.

I love these candy. The taste is something that I've never really tasted before because it's not strong at all until you chew into it. It's thick and kinda hard to chew but it's good.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now