Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX

I buy these for my son and I we absolutely love them! And they aren't to expensive I usually grab a couple of bags of candy once a month for movie night or good behavior. I'd definitely recommend these.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Berkeley, CA

I am a huge gummy candy fan and Swedish fish are just a classic. The texture is unique for a gummy: it's less stretchy and gooey than usual. They have a light fruit flavor and are not too sugary sweet.
Allison  H.
Allison H.
Calhoun, GA

Swedish fish make me think of my childhood and spending time with my Dad. I have recently introduced these top my children and they were quite impressed but also I'll that it got stuck in Thier teeth 😉
Madi D.
Madi D.

One of my favorite candies! I like this bag because they will stay fresh way longer. This size is a good deal as long as you have the willpower to not eat it all at once, I'd definitely buy this again!
Kari C.
Kari C.
Peoria, IL

These are soo good. My kids and I eat these a lot. So chewy and delicious. They taste like a funny cherry flavor. Great value. You get a lot of gummies in the package. We tend to buy these a lot. Yummy
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Orlando, FL

This is one of those candies that isn't particularly my favorite but once i start eating them I can't stop. They are super chewy with a very light and mild flavor and they aren't too see which is nice.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville

My husband absolutely loves Swedish Fish. I grab them at the gas station for him every now and then. I can't stand that they get stuck in my teeth, but he loves the flavor. He would recommend to others
Devynne S.
Devynne S.
Jersey City, NJ

Caution: Extremely addicting! :) I like to keep the big bag around to grab a little handful on the go. It easily seals so it doesn't go stale... not that I keep them long enough to go stale anyways! :)
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Spearfish , South Dakota

Swedish fish are my favorite candy I can buy at Walgreens. They are super sweet and they are usually pretty soft opposed to many other gummy candys that you get and they are all hard and not satisfying
Aubrey L.
Aubrey L.
Apex, Nc

Love Swedish fish! They're a great candy to have around. Can be found at almost any convenience store- not pricey at all! Great value, especially the big bag for trips. Will definitely buy these again!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now