BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Leanne F.
Bessemer city, NC
I love the flavor of Swedish Fish. I can't help but buy a bag whenever I see them. The cherry flavor is natural and doesn't take artificial which is a big plus for me. I hate artificial fruit flavorings. I would recommend to others.
Ashley R.
Valdosta, GA
Review for: Bag
These have always been a childhood favorite of me and my friends. It has a great flavor. But like any candy if you eat too much your tummy will hurt. It's so cheap though. I love to get the big bag.
Isidora M.
These are so good. When I was younger I never wanted to touch these because they weren't "normal candies" but now that I'm older I can fully appreciate them and they're AMAZING. Whenever I buy lots of candy I make sure to buy these.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
These suck. Like what flavor do they even have? Sugar? Haha I stay away from these. Also they get stuck in my teeth. They are affordable but it's probably because it's the only way they will sell.
Jacqueline D.
Storrs, CT
There is something about Swedish Fish that always satisfies a sweets craving but also is somehow refreshing. They are chewy but not too chewy and the sweetness isn't too overpowering, either.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish fish are staples in the candy world in my mind! Who doesn't love sweet gummy candies in the shapes of cute little fish!? I also have to be careful not to eat an entire bag in one sitting with these because they are addicting!
Maida T.
I don't like this sticky candy .I got it at IKEA and it was very. Cheap but I didn't like the flavor .its good value as a lot of it is available in the bag . It's a fine thing not very good .i don't recommend
Abbigail S.
Richards, MO
I could eat these all day if I'm being really honest. You can get them just about anywhere. Nice taste and they smell good! Affordable price and nice packaging. Definitely going to purchase again!
Nicole H.
Sorrento, Fl
I love this candy the only downside is that it gets stuck in my teeth easily and makes me feel like I am getting a cavity with every bite I take. Needless to say it is delicious and is a definite favorite when going to the movies.
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
Perfect snack to munch on. Not too sweet. I would avoid if you have braces because it can get a little sticky. I bought one of these big bags for 50+ women and we went through it in under 4 hours.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?