Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
My favorite gummy candy becausse it's not too sweet it's just sweet enough even tho it's really sticky sometimes it's still amazing and I would recommend it to anyone
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Romeo, MI
Absolutely love them? So chewy and so sweet! What's not to love? They are also really filling, sometimes I have a hard time finishing the bag sometimes...sometimes :)
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
York, PA
What can I say about swedish fish? I love this candy and always have. Don't love it getting stuck in my teeth, but that is a price I have to pay for delicious candy.
Alex G.
Alex G.
By far one of my favorite candies. They are not like any other candy. They are fish shaped and have a unique taste unlike any other. There is no other candy like it.
Jaime I.
Jaime I.
Moultrie, GA
Even tho they really get stuck in your teeth, these are AMAZING! No other gummy fish can compare! The flavor is perfect! I snack on these whenever I can. Best ever!!
#nerdygirl ..
#nerdygirl ..
Swedish Fish is my guilty pleasure! I could eat a whole bag of them till I get sick. I have braces and I can't eat them. ( Don't tell anyone , but I still eat them )
Michaila C.
Michaila C.
Keene, NH
The jumbo bag of swedish fish is very handy when it comes to parties or just small get togethers with some friends. This bag makes snacking easy and oh so delicious!
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Finleyville, PA
Favorite candy snack. My kids love them! We use them in a lot of fun desserts too - blue Jell-O cups with fish inside and whipped cream on top to look like the ocean.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Plattsmouth, NE
This is my favorite candy! I love the taste of it and even have tried the swedish fish gum. I don't eat it often because its not good for you but sure taste awesome!
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
Northville, MI
June 10, 2016, 10:48 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
I must declare that I absolutely love me some Swedish Fish. The to go cups are so convent and easy to grab and put in the cup holder in the car for a little nibble.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?