Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
State College, PA

I love swedish fish. its my guilty pleasure when i am sad. Its like perfect gummy. It has an amazing taste to it. I usually buy them in walmart or cvs or any corner store and its affordable.
Karla W.
Karla W.
Massillon, OH

I like the fact that the are fat free. I can have them on my diet eat a few. Save some for later. They affordable . Good value if you buy the bigger bag . Yes I would recommend it to others.
Rebekah R.
Rebekah R.
Baltimore, MD

I'm not personally a huge fan of the taste of these, and I find they stick to your teeth more than most gummies. However, they are consistent in taste and I would eat them if offered to me.
Rylee K.
Rylee K.
Utica, NE

Swedish fish will never get old. My stepfather is 50 some years old and still in love with Swedish fish. You cannot keep him away from swedsh fish! They are so sweet and yummy! I love them.
Shelby V.
Shelby V.

I'm basically obsessed with these, I've noticed lately they have been squisher when I buy them. Which for me I prefer them to be a little chewy so I have to leave them open for a day or two
Christa B.
Christa B.
Mahomet, Il

Swedish fish are my childhood favorite! I once ate so many it made me sick and I thought I ruined it for life but they are still as good now as they were back in the day. Still my favorite!
shannon d.
shannon d.

I have a sweet tooth when it comes to Swedish fish! haha. I used to always keep them in my locker at school for a snack. they're sort of bland but are gummies and the right amount of sweet.
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Blue river, Wi

Swedish fish have always been one of my favorite candies. I used to eat these religiously as a kid. They have such a unique flavor and texture that you can't get from any other gummy candy.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Raleigh , NC

I LOVE Swedish fish! They aren't too sweet . They're chewy but don't stick in my teeth and make them hurt. They are my absolute favorite . I love that they come in many different size bags.
Tammy R.
Tammy R.
Negaunee, MI

You can't go wrong with Swedish Fish! I love the texture and the slightly powdery coating that keeps them from sticking together. Only the red ones though -what's up with the assorted bags?
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now