The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,431 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love Swedish fish, they are delicious red bites of happiness. I love the texture of the chew and that the flavor isn't overpowering to the palate.
Swedish Fish is so good! These giant bags will last you at least a week. They are so flavorful and don't make your stomach upset which is super nice.
This is hands down my favorite candy of all time. I like to put them in the freezer and then eat them. Always chewy on the inside and great flavor!
I LOVE Swedish fish. They are the best. Chewy yet not too much so,sweet but not too sweet and there is a smooth texture once you bite down into it.
Classic treat. Not too sweet, jus the right amount of "gumminess" and they are in a resealable bag. What more can you ask for for just a few bucks!
Great candy, but I feel like these stick to your teeth too much. I always find myself picking at my teeth because they're always stuck to something
I like swedish fish but it is very sticky and gummy and gets stuck to my teeth.its very tasty and i have been seeing a lot of advertisements lately.
I love this candy. Its such a guilty pleasure of mine. My family makes fun of me because i love these. There softer than gummys and easier to chew.
These have been one of my favorites since I was a kid! They're high in sugar though so I cannot eat that many. I love the flavor, its not too much.
I love swedish fish every single time i go to the store i just have to buy these delicious candy. They are full of flavor they make my mouth watery
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos