Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA

I love Swedish Fish. Not too sweet, not overly chewy like a gummy, but a great soft candy. I also get a kick out of the fact that they have them at checkout at Ikea... you know, because they're Swedish.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Linthicum , Md

This is the taste that takes me back to childhood. This is a summer staple at our community pool since I was a kid. It's the best chewy candy on the market. Not to sour, not too sweet just right!!!!!!!!
Sara H.
Sara H.

These are the perfect gummies. They are not sickeningly sweet so you can have a few. They are also a good size. Not too small and not too big. They can be found in nearly any drugstore or grocery store.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Gary, IN

The king sized Swedish Fish are my favorite to buy! They are delicious in every way! Perfect gummy! I tend to eat the entire bag without sharing, so if that's a con then so be it but I think it's a pro!
Cheri B.
Cheri B.
Bloomington, IN

Basic Swedish fish is amazing! I love the flavor. I've never tasted anything else like them. They are an affordable snack for sure. I'd say you get a pretty good value for the bag and the price you pay.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Broken Arrow, OK

My kids love these. I don't care for them. They are a gummy, but they are more of a dense gummy than a gummy bear. They don't choose these very often. I would prefer they have something natural (fruit).
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.

Swedish fish are the ultimate gummy candy. They are soft, delicious and chewy but not overly sticky. They are also gluten-free so they are great for families with gluten sensitivities or celiac disease.
Aubrey L.
Aubrey L.
Apex, Nc

Love Swedish fish! They're a great candy to have around. Can be found at almost any convenience store- not pricey at all! Great value, especially the big bag for trips. Will definitely buy these again!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Chugiak, AK

These are one of my all time favorite candies! I even got my boyfriend (who is swedish, heh) to fall for them. After referencing them several times, I sent him some to try and he really liked them too!
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Spearfish , South Dakota

Swedish fish are my favorite candy I can buy at Walgreens. They are super sweet and they are usually pretty soft opposed to many other gummy candys that you get and they are all hard and not satisfying
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?