Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Lucy P.
Lucy P.
Buford, GA
Who doesn't love Swedish fish ? Well. I'm sure there are a lot of people that don't. Anyways if you want some chewy candy that is too sweet then this is a good option.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
I love the flavor, the consistency, and the texture of this candy. I like that it tastes different than any other chewy candy so it doesn't taste like everything else.
Tessa D.
Tessa D.
S Williamsprt, PA
Tradition red fish take me back to my childhood being at baseball games. I loved eating these throughout the whole game. They are sweet and chewy without being sticky.
Divya B.
Divya B.
These treats are perfect for my little ones. They love to play with them and they taste really good too. I think they should make them in different colors and flavors.
Tonya G.
Tonya G.
Saint Louis, MO
I sell these at my church store and they never last people just loves them. I recently found the fruit flavors online at Amazon and purchase them they were really good
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Grand Rapids, MI
We bought these to use in our water themed snack for school and the kids loved them. They dug all of the fish out of the Jell-O and whipped cream. They were a huge hit!
Mary V.
Mary V.
Tucson, AZ
One of my favorite candy bags to grab before heading to the movies (and sneaking it in my purse!) the texture is always perfect and the flavor is unique and delicious.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Las Vegas, NV
These are delicious but exercise caution if you have a crown or veneers as they truly test the strength of the binding agents. They tend to really stick to your teeth.
Carly S.
Carly S.
Theres nothing wrong with swedish fish, theyll always be a classic. I don't think ill ever dislike them. Childhood favorite, always gives me good memories eating these.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
North Pole, AK
Okay so I brought a bag this size out to a party one night and believe me this is how to make friends at a party. Bring huge bag of candy and share with drunk people.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?