The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,295 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These taste delicious, and they last forever. I don't like to eat too many in one sitting because they're kind of firm, but that's okay.
Big bag of Swedish fish is the best!! Great treat while working and the price isn't that bad! They last a long time and are super good!
Swedish fish are amazing. The fish part might throw some people off but it's only shaped like fishes. They are a sweet and chewy candy.
Swedish fish are good once in a while. I would not be able to eat them all the time like other candies but when I do they are delicious
These remind me of my childhood. we get these for 5 cents . it was the best. it's not too sweet and doesn't stick to your teeth for long
A delicious classic. If you haven't had Swedish fish you are missing out. If I have a taste for something fruity this is what I go for.
You just can't go wrong with a classic. These wonderful gummy fish are a great little sweet to indulge in without feeling guilty after.
They're tasty. I try not to eat them too often.....delicious but not very healthy. Great red color, especially when stuck in your teeth
I used to buy a dollar worth when i was younger. This used to come individually at 5 cents a piece. Its sweet and chewy oh so delicious
These aren't as chewy as they were back in the day they are a but softer as well. but when you get a fresh batch they are really yummy.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos