Add a Photo
Photos (55)
faith s.
faith s.

There is nothing like the taste of a Swedish fish. there is nothing like the taste of a Swedish fish. there is nothing like the taste of a Swedish fish. there is nothing like the taste of a Swedish fish.
Julia R.
Julia R.
Melbourne, FL

Swedish fish are a candy that I crave. They are pretty unique in flavor and the fish is just too cute! They are filled with flavor and aren't too sweet. They are very affordable and easy to get anywhere.
Liselle S.
Liselle S.

Swedish fish is awesome for those who love candy! I can't figure out what the red flavor is...it's not strawberry, cherry, fruit punch, or watermelon. But it is really pleasant, fruity and not too sweet.
Dana N.
Dana N.
Philadelphia, PA

Very chewy and delicious. The only downside is that I wish there were more flavors because it can get boring after a while. If they made different fruity flavors or a sour version, that would be awesome.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Saint Louis, MO

Classic snack. Fat free and delicious. My favorite thing is that they don't get stuck in your teeth like other gummy candy does. These are relatively cheap and you always get a good amount. Def recommend
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Jersey City, NJ

Although these are super delicious, and a classic I grew up eating, the ingredients keep me away from this snack. Occasionally I will indulge in this sugary sin, but only when I'm feeling like being bad.
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
San Mateo, CA

These are good, but they HAVE to be eaten warm. Chewing on a cold swedish fish will make your jaw sore. I have no idea what flavor they're supposed to be, but they're still incredibly good all the same.
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Stockton

I love Swedish fish they're my favorite candy I love them so so much I love there flavor and chewiness I just love it so much like I mean who doesn't like them there really good and very flavorful to me
Kalena P.
Kalena P.
Coshocton, OH

The classic,
The greatest,
The deliciousness!
Ranking second place to Haribo, to my tastebuds, these are frickin' amazing! I've never had a bad bag or anything; always my go to if there's no gummy bears
Cheri B.
Cheri B.
Bloomington, IN

Basic Swedish fish is amazing! I love the flavor. I've never tasted anything else like them. They are an affordable snack for sure. I'd say you get a pretty good value for the bag and the price you pay.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now