BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Emma P.
Philippi, WV
bro. let me tell you about these fish and how they keep me alive. these are so worth it. they taste so good man. i love them. party city, walmart, shop and save is great for them. def would buy again
Rachel B.
Waterford, CT
What is there to say about Swedish fish that probably hasn't been said before? Another treat from my childhood that I still enjoy today. Tasty texture a little bit gummy and a lot of flavorful fun!!
enrique m.
Either these or Sour Patch Watermelons are my favorite candies of all time. They're so amazing and dependable, they never get old and you're always left wanting more at the bottom of the box or bag!
Jenny C.
These are my favorite gummy candy!! The best are the multicolored set though! I ate a pound bag amazingly fast! I had to stop myself before I ate the whole bag right away!
Ashley R.
Valdosta, GA
Review for: Bag more...
These have always been a childhood favorite of me and my friends. It has a great flavor. But like any candy if you eat too much your tummy will hurt. It's so cheap though. I love to get the big bag.
Heather C.
ANCHORAGE, AK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Swedish fish are amazing. I actually do my 5k and 10k races with Swedish Fish in my running belt. They are cheaper and more delicious that actual energy chews and still provide me with the pick me up I need toward the end of the race, plus they are delicious and pack well.
Leanne F.
Bessemer city, NC
I love the flavor of Swedish Fish. I can't help but buy a bag whenever I see them. The cherry flavor is natural and doesn't take artificial which is a big plus for me. I hate artificial fruit flavorings. I would recommend to others.
Sarah D.
I do like Swedish fish! They aren't my absolute favorite but they are pretty good as a treat! I eat them here and there, but not too often. I would say I would rather have Swedish fish then an off brand!
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Swedish Fish are the best! Very sweet and tasty. They don't make a mess and have a good gummy consistency that doesn't make teeth stick together. They are very addicting though, can never eat just a few!
Sarah B.
I will never stop loving these--simple as that! I can't even put my finger on what's so great about them. Maybe it's just that they remind me of childhood or they're really that dang addicting!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?