Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Rochester, NY

I love Swedish fish and now these cups offer them in a perfect portion. This is a great way to prevent me from eating too many! So convenient when I'm on the go or just watching a movie at home.
Stacie C.
Stacie C.
Colton, Ny

Swedish Fish are my all time favorite! They are just the right amount of chewy and they really don't stick to your teeth too badly. They have a delicious fruity flavor. You cant have just one!!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.

Swedish Fish are an absolute essential for me on vacation!! I love sitting on the beach with a good book and my Swedish fish as I relax! They are great snacks for anyone who loves chewy candy!!
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT

Absolutely not my favorite candy on the planet, but definitely a memory maker. Everyone always remembers their first swedish fish, and you always have to ask for one if someone nearby has some.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Benton, AR

I remember as a child thinking these were terrible but as I have gotten older I see that my tastebuds where just immature. If you love fruity and chewy candy you will likely enjoy Swedish Fish.
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA

These are a great snack to eat alone or with vanilla ice cream. The bag comes in a large size and I suggest buying that for a good price. I bought it at Safeway. Flavor is sweet but very yummy.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Columbus, OH

Chewy, sweet, vegan, and flavorful. What more could you want? I drop mine into a glass of cola and watch them "swim" around before eating them. Very tasty, the flavor infuses the soda as well!
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Hanceville, AL

This is my all-time favorite candy. From eating it on marching band trips in high school, to receiving it as a stocking stuffer, this sweet gummy candy has always been there for me. #truehomie
chloe e.
chloe e.

Seriously Swedish fish are the bomb dot com. If there was a candy that you could compare to crack while hustling out on the corner I would be big poppa and I would only sling the Swedish fish.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Greenbrier, AR

Classic and great tasting candy. It's a favorite and a good value whatever size you buy. Buy at grocery store or target. Love the taste doesn't compare to others. Always on the top of my list!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now