Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Jersey City, NJ

Although these are super delicious, and a classic I grew up eating, the ingredients keep me away from this snack. Occasionally I will indulge in this sugary sin, but only when I'm feeling like being bad.
Julia R.
Julia R.
Melbourne, FL

Swedish fish are a candy that I crave. They are pretty unique in flavor and the fish is just too cute! They are filled with flavor and aren't too sweet. They are very affordable and easy to get anywhere.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

I do like Swedish fish! They aren't my absolute favorite but they are pretty good as a treat! I eat them here and there, but not too often. I would say I would rather have Swedish fish then an off brand!
Tahlia T.
Tahlia T.
Barnhart, MO

I usually buy these when I'm going to the movies or something to treat myself because they are addicting! You intend to only eating a couple buy you end up eating the whole bag because they are so tasty!
Kara R.
Kara R.
Cincinnati, OH

Always love my Swedish fish. Not necessarily the first brand of gummies that I'll go for at the grocery, but it's also not one that I typically forget either. Decent price, yummy candy, I can't complain!
Lorena V.
Lorena V.
Forest Park, GA

I would say these are in my top 5 of candy. It tastes great. I love the taste. It's one of my go-to candies, I eat these all the time. And the price is great, you can find a small box for under a dollar.
Taisha W.
Taisha W.
Aberdeen , WA

I love these gummy fish. I have no idea what the actual flavor of these are but they are delicious and addicting. I don't like the multi colored ones just the red ones. I get these at least once a month.
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Sacramento, CA

Swedish Fish are so addicting. I love that they are not too sweet and the level of chewiness is perfect too. Not too squishy but not to hard either. I have to be careful or I can eat an entire large bag.
Liselle S.
Liselle S.

Swedish fish is awesome for those who love candy! I can't figure out what the red flavor is...it's not strawberry, cherry, fruit punch, or watermelon. But it is really pleasant, fruity and not too sweet.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Buffalo, MN

I go crazy for Swedish fish! I could totally finish a whole bag all on my own. They have a wonderfully sweet flavor, but not too sweet. They are just a very delicious treat to eat! Yummy! Buy them today!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?