Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.

My favorite candy next to twizzkers. Sweet chewy and soft I just can't get enough of these. Easily found at your neighborhood drug store or buy in bulk at whole sale retailers like Sams Club.
Yissel C.
Yissel C.
Bronx, New York

Best snap ever! If your a mommy or daddy getting these Swedish fish would make u love them! I can purchase them at any deli spot or bodega. Really affordable, and their Fish !! Like why not?!
Nichole W.
Nichole W.
Monticello, MS

My family loves gummy candy. These are big big enough my 1 yr old can enjoy them as well. They are colorful and have very good detail to them. I used these to help my daughter learn to count.
noemi C.
noemi C.
Biglerville, PA

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candy that is not chocolate. Sometimes that can be really tough to eat other than that it's tasty. I like how it's not to sweet. It's for a good price too.
Tay l.
Tay l.
Orlando, FL

These have been my favorite ever since I was a child, and always will be. They have the same consistent great flavor, a nice texture/consistency, and it doesn't stick to my teeth annoyingly.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Broomfield, CO

Swedish fish are my favorite because as a kid growing up mr parents used to take me to the candy store all the time and I would only get this brand of candy since it is my favorite candlirs.
Keana B.
Keana B.

I love Swedish Fish--they are one of my favorite snacks of all time! Whenever I eat them, I remember the whole humane idea in Ramona and Beezus, by eating the head off first before the body!
Iris H.
Iris H.

These aren't really my favorite gummies mainly because it's hard to find them with different flavors. I feel like it's too much cherry for me. Other than that great packaging and affordable.
amanda w.
amanda w.

I'm not sure why, but I have never been a big fan of these gummy fish candies! To top it off, Rita's Italian Ice goes and makes a swedish fish flavor ice... ugh. The taste just isn't for me.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Grandview, MO

I don't think I'd ever tried a Swedish Fish until I met my now husband 7 years ago. It is good for fruity gummy candy, but I personally prefer something with a more aggressive flavor (sour).
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now