22 colors available

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

Buy on Walmart*
Sue T.
Sue T.
We purchased a bag of these the last time we went to IKEA. Good gummies but a bit on the pricey side. We still prefer Haribo brand gummy bears over this product.
Amy W.
Amy W.
White Bluff, TN
I really enjoy chewy candies. These Swedish Fish are fun and tasty. I like to use them as cupcake and cake toppers for birthday parties and other treats as well.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Clearwater, FL
Been a favorite since i was little, one of the only sweets i would have eaten! they've got a great flavor and they are not extremely sweet which is great for me.
Shay R.
Shay R.
Keene, NH
I love swedish fish, no other candy compares to the unique flavor they have. I think it's lingonberry. I get them once in a while when I need a little sweetness.
Elyse D.
Elyse D.
Great tasting, soft and chewy pieces of candies. Whole family enjoy Swedish Fish. Really can not eat just one. One of my favorite snacks when I go to the movies.
Tessa B.
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
These taste great, but they are really bad for your teeth. Yummy flavor and appealing look! Inexpensive and I love bought them at target, Walmart, and Walgreens.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
One of my favorite snacks! I love them the way they are, but sometimes I let them sit out and get hard and I love them that way too. I could eat these every day.
Kate K.
Kate K.
Wailuku, HI
I love Swedish Fish. Unique flavor, and the perfect amount of chewiness. They tend to taste a little chemical-ish sometimes, which keeps me from eating too many.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
Swedish fish are so tasty! They are so easy to eat. I like to buy a big bag of them that has the zipper seal at the top & take it to work to share with everyone.
Jen Y.
Jen Y.
Niles, IL
Delicious flavor and always satisfies my chewy candy craving. Have yet to find a better alternative. Price point is good, several different size bags available.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?