Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Albertville, AL
This is my favorite candy! I can sit down and the whole bag is gone before I even know it! It takes like a sour patch kids without the sour just the sweet! So delicious
Trisha D.
Trisha D.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Whenever I don't want something too sweet, this is the perfect gummy candy to reach for. It's delicious and very addicting, once you have one you won't be able to stop.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Vancouver, WA
My favorite candy in the whole entire world!!! Literally so good. Perfect texture, gummy, chewy and such a yummy flavor. If you've never had Swedish Fish, you NEED to!!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
There very good but they got a bit weird over time they have this weird texture to them now they do have good flavor but I don't know they changed . Still a good candy.
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
Minden, NE
These are my all time favorite gummy candy so flavorful definitely addictive so if you don't plan on eating the whole bag at once I would advise you to not get these !
Divya B.
Divya B.
These treats are perfect for my little ones. They love to play with them and they taste really good too. I think they should make them in different colors and flavors.
Lucy P.
Lucy P.
Buford, GA
Who doesn't love Swedish fish ? Well. I'm sure there are a lot of people that don't. Anyways if you want some chewy candy that is too sweet then this is a good option.
sarah g.
sarah g.
I love these! My absolute favorite candy of all times. They are sweet and yummy. Not to sweet, gummy , or any of that. It's a perfect flavor in your mouth full of yum!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
I love the flavor, the consistency, and the texture of this candy. I like that it tastes different than any other chewy candy so it doesn't taste like everything else.
Tessa D.
Tessa D.
S Williamsprt, PA
Tradition red fish take me back to my childhood being at baseball games. I loved eating these throughout the whole game. They are sweet and chewy without being sticky.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?