22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,503 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are my weakness I love them they have a delicious sweet flavor I could eat them nonstop . They are well priced and the only brand I will eat. Love the packaging is so colorful. Purchase them all the time and highly recommend them
Every time I go to five below and they have the big bag of Swedish fish I always grab it I brother and my parents love them as well a bag like this won't last a week in my house even my dog loves them! I love that's it's only 5$ at 5 below
Love Swedish Fish!! They are sweet and delicious! Better then your average fruit snack pack! The texture is different, but unique to Swedish Fish! They are one of my go to snacks for a long road trip! Yum!
If your ever craving some gummy candy, this is the candy you will want. It's got such great flavor. All my kiddos love them. It is such a great value as well. I have bought this product several times.
Not a fan. The texture and flavor don't do it for me. I prefer clear gummies for their texture. You can find these most places and I don't really know how much they are since I don't really like them.
Swedish fish are DELICIOUS. I use to purchase them from Sam's! I love these for snacking. They are not overly sweet and they have such a great taste. I do not buy candy often, but when I do, I tend to grab these.
These are one of my boyfriend and I'd favorite gummy treats. They aren't to sweet but are sweet enough to get your fix. They have pretty good flavor. I would say the only down fall is they are very chewy and stick to your teeth alot
Since a child these have been my favorite. Can never go wrong with these. Deff affordable. I usually only eat these once in a while. Can find them anywhere. There so worth it. Also my sons favorite.
I love Swedish fish! They are soft and chewy with just enough richness in flavor. I love having a bag of these on hand when my sweet tooth strikes. I buy these every so often and love using them for learning activities with the kids.
Childhood candy!! This candy was good then and still is now. I grabbed some the other day and it just blew my mind! I almost forgot what one tasted like and I'm glad i got some l it was so delicious.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos