The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,280 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love these! Been eating these for years. They're my go to gummy snack! They have good taste but not too much to wear it's over powering.
I could eat Swedish fish everyday all day long. They are a little bit of a hard chewy candy. The flavor is good and they are affordable.
Chewy and yummy are how I would describe these gummies they are super and plenty come in the package. Plenty to share with your friends.
Love Swedish fish, they are so good and chewy and taste amazing. Only thing is that they don't come in packages that have a lot of them.
This is my husbands favorite type of gummy. He loves the taste and that it is not to soft and chewy that it gets stuck bad in his teeth.
Always been a childhood favorite of mine. I love that no matter how long I go without them, when I want them they always taste the same.
I absolutely love eating these. I know they are not good for me, but they do taste good. I could go through one bag in a few minutes lol
Love these little fish. They are the perfect size to just grab a handful and go. They are fun for everyone to eat and not overly sweet.
Great tasty little snack for the kids or yourself when you're craving something a little sweet. Nothing tastes as good as the original.
I like getting big bags of these because I tend to eat a significant amount in a sitting. Very delicious and good for children as well.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos