Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Anita C.
Anita C.
Hoboken, NJ

This is my absolute favorite candy! It's hard to turn down a bag of swedish fish. The mini ones are a perfect package size for a quick sweet treat. They're also awesome chasers for vodka!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Harrells, NC

Love the chewiness of Swedish Fish and the sweetness is just right when you have sweet tooth. I also enjoy the fact that this product is safe for my food allergic children. great product.
shaid h.
shaid h.

This is probably one of the best candies ever to be created! if you haven't had Swedish fish yet, we need to talk. It's red, soft and chewy. the flavor is very sweet yet not overpowering.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Frontenac, Ks

Delicious candy. My kid loves these. The only downfall is that there's only one flavor and they get stuck in your teeth. We don't get them very often, only for treats for a job well done.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.

I really don't like these. I don't know what fruit flavor they are supposed to be representing but it doesn't really taste like anything. THey are so chewy and really get stuck in your teeth
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Allendale, MI

I like these a lot. But for some reason I can never eat much of them. That's surprisingly why I like them since it helps with portion control. They don't get too stuck in my teeth either.
Dayana M.
Dayana M.
Winder, Ga

I'm obsessed with Swedish fish! The flavor is amazing. I always buy a box when I go to the movies. I don't like that they stick to my teeth but I still get them because it's just so good.
Alex A.
Alex A.
Columbus, OH

I very much enjoy the taste of Swedish fish by do not enjoy so much how sticky they are. They stick to my teeth and sometimes make them hurt a little since the Swedish fish are so sugary.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Brownsville, Ontario

I am addicted to these! It's hard to eat just a few. They are chewy and flavorful.
They do tend to get stuff in your teeth but I don't mind. Kids love them as well. They are so cute too.
Lacee B.
Lacee B.

One of my favorite candies of all time. Chewy but not too sticky. And also the flavor is very mild; not a strong cherry as I imagined the first time trying one. I eat these all the time.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now