Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Trisha D.
Trisha D.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Whenever I don't want something too sweet, this is the perfect gummy candy to reach for. It's delicious and very addicting, once you have one you won't be able to stop.
Tierney S.
Tierney S.
Buy these for my dad. They're his favorite. He loves them. So delicious! So sweet. Perfectly soft, easy to chew. They go so quickly. Everyone in the family loves them!
Maria L.
Maria L.
Vestal, Ny
They're the perfect candy! They're sweet and soft. I'll always get them at the movie theaters. Of course they can get stuck on your teeth very easily but it's worth it.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Spring, Tx
My hubby 1st introduced these to me about 5 years ago and I am hooked (no pun intended). They make a great treat, they travel well in my purse and they are delicious!!!
Kaelyn O.
Kaelyn O.
I love Swedish fish! If you're someone that's looking for a candy that tastes just like red sour patch kids without the sour it's great. So glad that I gave then a try!
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Iselin, NJ
This has to be my favorite candy since I was a child. I love the the sweetness and chewy texture. I've introduced them to my 3 year old daughter and she loves them too.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Abington , Ma
Is there anything better than getting a super fresh bag of Swedish fish? They are soft, stick to your teeth and taste so good. Beware of the bags were the fish are hard
Shaina M.
Shaina M.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Yesyesyes one of my FAVORITES. I will never ever pass up an opportunity to eat some of these! They are perfectly sweet and the texture makes them fun to eat! Love them.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
One of my absolute favorites. The co workers also enjoy them too. Find fruity cherry flavor can't be beat. I purchase mine at a local grocery store. And also at target.
Heather F.
Heather F.
This is one of my favorite sweet treats. I love that it is so mildly flavored and that the texture is so smooth and easy to chew. Its not overly sticky or sweet either.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?