Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Roy C.
Roy C.
Duluth, GA

I love these now and I loved these as a kid so that'll explain a lot about this candy and they are just so fun and they aren't going to taste bad after eating to many they always taste good
Angie P.
Angie P.

Sometimes I just a craving for this sweet chewy candy. Brings back so many memories. I love the flavor which isn't too sweet or some fake fruit flavor; it just has the Swedish Fish flavor!
Katie L.
Katie L.

By far the best gummy candy out there! My husband and I could eat them for meals if it wasn't incredibly unhealthy! We very much look forward to introducing these to our children some day!
Ainsley F.
Ainsley F.
Portland, OR

i like swedish fish when im craving the red gummies. whenever you buy sour patch kids or gummy bears, you never get just ONE flavor. that is why swedish fish rule... all reds all the time!
Ella C.
Ella C.
Jamaica Plain, MA

There so yummy. So why not get a king size. Right? I think so. They taste the same as the regular Swedish fish but it's a 3.3 oz. Bag. So who wouldn't want that if they loved Swedish fish.

Megan N.
Megan N.
Oakland, CA

Swedish fish are a great classic gummy candy. You can never go wrong with having these as your treat of choice. Playing with your food is encouraged with candy that's shaped like fun fish.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Attleboro, MA

I've never used these cups but I do love Swedish fish!! Used to eat so many of these as a kid. What a great gummy snack! Also I love cherry flavor so that might be why I love them so much!
Jasmin M.
Jasmin M.
Enfield, CT

These are my favorite fruity chewy candy ever. There not expensive at all. I'd never turn these down. But only the red ones I like. Nice and juicy and tasteful. Definitely recommend these.
Kim V.
Kim V.

Swedish Fish are one of the best gummy candy around! Theyre classic. Red and green are my favourite - I remember buying them as penny candy growing up. Still worth the price you pay today.
Anita C.
Anita C.
Hoboken, NJ

This is my absolute favorite candy! It's hard to turn down a bag of swedish fish. The mini ones are a perfect package size for a quick sweet treat. They're also awesome chasers for vodka!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now