Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Holly F.
Holly F.
Columbia, MD

Love Swedish fish for satisfying a sweet craving. Just the right amount of softness, chewiness and sweetness. I also like occasionally eating a few before a run for an extra boost of energy during my run!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Verona, WI

I love swedish fish so much. However if you don't like sweet candy then you're not in luck. Swedish fish are so addicting and they also don't get stuck in your teeth as much as other gummy type candies do
Heather S.
Heather S.
Lancaster, OH

Who doesn't love Swedish fish? They taste exactly like how I remember as a kid. My mom gets these all that time for when I have my son over. They have them at Walmart and Kroger in the bagged candy aisle.
Kyla D.
Kyla D.
Cohocton, NY

i absolutely love swedish fish they're definitely my ultimate favorite candy out there! i love these so much and always buy them before going to the movies! no joke i could eat an entire bag in 2 minutes.
Lia T.
Lia T.
New Bern, NC

I'm not a big fan of this product. The few times I have bought them the fish have been super hard and did not have a great taste. Definitely not what I was expecting. I do not think I will buy them again.
Ethan B.
Ethan B.

Swedish fish are a very great gummy and the texture balances with the small size of each individual gummy. They're slowly just now growing and you should help that, I recommend trying some if you haven't.
Dana N.
Dana N.
Philadelphia, PA

Very chewy and delicious. The only downside is that I wish there were more flavors because it can get boring after a while. If they made different fruity flavors or a sour version, that would be awesome.
Taisha W.
Taisha W.
Aberdeen , WA

I love these gummy fish. I have no idea what the actual flavor of these are but they are delicious and addicting. I don't like the multi colored ones just the red ones. I get these at least once a month.
faith s.
faith s.

There is nothing like the taste of a Swedish fish. there is nothing like the taste of a Swedish fish. there is nothing like the taste of a Swedish fish. there is nothing like the taste of a Swedish fish.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Saint Louis, MO

Classic snack. Fat free and delicious. My favorite thing is that they don't get stuck in your teeth like other gummy candy does. These are relatively cheap and you always get a good amount. Def recommend
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?