The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,500 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My favorite chewy candy. It never gets old. So flavorful and the perfect movie snack! Great for any occasion. Cheap price point and I love to buy the huge bags. My daughter loves them as as well. 10/10
These are my weakness I love them they have a delicious sweet flavor I could eat them nonstop . They are well priced and the only brand I will eat. Love the packaging is so colorful. Purchase them all the time and highly recommend them
Delicious flavor and texture! It's the perfect amount of chewy that doesn't hurt your teeth. Since it's unhealthy I don't eat it too often but it is at a nice price point for when you want some candy.
I love the fruity taste of Swedish fish, but I do dislike the texture of the gummy when I chew it. It gets stuck in my teeth very easily and is very sticky. It's stickier than other brands of gummies.
One of my favorite candies. Brings back memories of fishing with my grandpa. I don't eat them too often, usually on road trips. Best thing about them they haven't changed the flavor since I was a kid.
Swedish fish are DELICIOUS. I use to purchase them from Sam's! I love these for snacking. They are not overly sweet and they have such a great taste. I do not buy candy often, but when I do, I tend to grab these.
Every time I go to five below and they have the big bag of Swedish fish I always grab it I brother and my parents love them as well a bag like this won't last a week in my house even my dog loves them! I love that's it's only 5$ at 5 below
I used to get these handed out to me at church and everyone in my house loved them. My mom took me to the store and bought me a lot when they were on sale and I can't remember a better childhood memory
If your ever craving some gummy candy, this is the candy you will want. It's got such great flavor. All my kiddos love them. It is such a great value as well. I have bought this product several times.
Not a fan. The texture and flavor don't do it for me. I prefer clear gummies for their texture. You can find these most places and I don't really know how much they are since I don't really like them.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos