Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Stacie S.
Stacie S.
Lexington, KY

Probably the best candy ever created! Has an intensely satisfying, unique flavor and is relatively cheap compared to other fruit-based candies. I usually buy at Target as a little fat-free indulgence. I share my candy with all my pals and regularly tell them to buy more. It's been working! We all love Swedish Fish!
Lacy H.
Lacy H.
Lakeside, CA

I don't know what it is about these candies that I love so much....but they are a favorite of mine! They have such a yummy flavor and what can I say...they are cute!!! I often pack these away for a movie snack and due to their sticky chewy texture they last me most of the movie! I would recommend these for anyone!
Vivi P.
Vivi P.
Mahwah, NJ

I have been eating these since I was as little girl. By far one of my favorite chewy candies. You really do get a great value. The flavor on Swedish fish doesn't compare. I normally purchase these in the grocery store or at Five Below. If you are looking for a sweet, chewy candy then this is definitely a must buy!
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
San Mateo, CA

One of the most satisfying and delicious snacks to have in the office for when you're in meetings and trying to stay awake! It's very good with the right amount of sweetness but what I really like about this is the texture. I enjoy it a lot and it's become a go-to candy snack for when I am craving the sweet stuff!
Marie L.
Marie L.
Brookville, OH

We bought a very large bag for my baby shower back a couple months ago. They went well with our baby shower theme, Dr Seuss! I would buy them again if I needed a huge bag of them since they were a good price for so many of them. I would recommend them to others if they are having a large party, people loved them!
Christina S.
Christina S.
Petersburg, VA

My son and husband love these. Even when I stop at the gas-station I am asked to pick up some for them if they no-longer have any at home. I can never keep them stocked up in my house. They are affordable everywhere we go. I am asked all the time how muck and where do I get them because a lot of people like them.
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Orlando, FL

I really do love Swedish Fish but, I have to be in the mood for them. Sometimes I could eat the whole bag in one day but other time I could eat only a handful before I get tired of them. They are very chewy, so if you have jaw problems I would advise to stray away from these. Other than that though they are good!
Makiyah P.
Makiyah P.
New Carrolltn, MD

I am literally addicted to these candies. I buy them just for mom! My kids fight me for them. They have an amazing flavor that has never been duplicated. What I am most happy about is over the years, the makers have stuck with the original recipe ( well from what I know of the recipe). The flavor has not changed.
Jill J.
Jill J.
Minneapolis, MN

What can I say? I'm a sucker for these guys! Everything from flavor to texture, they're my sugary guilty pleasure. I tend to be satisfied with just a few, so they last me a while, but for someone who's not big on candy, I find myself picking these up more than I'd care to admit. Chewy, cherry-y, and oh so tasty!
Adina M.
Adina M.

I love swedish fish. I find that people either love it or hate it. It isn't too sweet and has it's own unique flavor, no other candy taste like swedish fish. It is not too sticky however it will occasionally get stuck in your teeth because of how soft it is. This is another treat that you can get for very cheap
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now