Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Ariel S.
Ariel S.
Oakland, MD
Swedish fish has always been my go to snack. It's low in calories so that's always a plus! The packaging is super cute and very affordable. When you initially open the back it smells delicious! I love how they taste and how chewy they are. Will always be a favorite of mine and I would recommend to everyone!
Tal A.
Tal A.
MY FAVORITE CANDY. it's just different than gummy bears and I'm not sure what the exact flavor is, but there's something so addicting about this. I get a huge bag for 2 bucks in my local store. They are chewy. They r sweet. And I've loved this since years. I don't recomand for those with a weak sweet tooth.
Dena Marie V.
Dena Marie V.
Omg what can I say about these!! Very flavorful gummy candy product. A little stickier than gummy bears but softer... Sensitive teeth u may prefer these because they're softer . Dental work u may not want this simply because it appears to be more sticky than gummy bears or licorice.
Extreme cherry flavor !!
Constance E.
Constance E.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is my boyfriends favorite candy to eat and I buy them for him all the time. Good price for the amount you get, just wish there was a larger sized bag. I purchase these candies from Walgreens because they usually are on sale there for two for $4. He lives them and will continue to buy to keep him happy
Alana C.
Alana C.
Brooklyn, NY
These are great candies and make great snacks for kids. They have a really nice sweet flavor, and are super chewy and delicious. You can usually find these treats at any convenience or super store and they go on sale quite regularly which is superb cause I love to throw a couple in my daughter's lunch bag.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Swedish fish are a great candy to snack on. I eat them once a few months. They are higher quality then other similar products. You get a lot for the price of them. I would repurchase these. And I would recommend them to others. The only bad thing is they stick to your teeth so if you have fillings beware!
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Medina, OH
I am not a fan. I love all candies but I just don't get what is loved about this one? I am not sure what flavor it is, they have a powdery dry texture on the outside and they stick in my teeth. I feel like they aren't very flavorful. I guess I just like my candy really sweet or sour and these just aren't.
Drea D.
Drea D.
Gilroy, CA
Swedish fish are an amazing gummy food. They taste great and if I could I would eat them by the barrel full. They have a great cherry taste to them and they are not overly sweet like some gummy candies making them perfect. not to mention the cute shape they have is great for decorating other treats with.
Shaleea V.
Shaleea V.
Randolph, MA
YUM!! Snacking on these babies right now. You have to find them fresh though...cause they have an awesome bite and less chewy texture. I'll admit I've only found certain stores that have fresh ones though and I stick to those stores because of it. FYI - When they are hard and sticky...they are not fresh!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Have always been a big fan of Swedish fish! How could you not love them! They are the perfect bite size great tasting candy ever. Anytime we go on a car ride lasting more than an hour I am sure to bring a big bag of these.... It keeps the children happy and calm. And myself love to munch on them as well!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?