BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Kianty R.
Hartford , CT
Swedish Fish is some of the very best candy I've ever had--and you can take that from me, an increasingly aged old man who's eaten a lot of candy in his day! LOL Seriously, though, these little red fish shaped candies are indeed every bit as soft, chewy and delicious as they say they are! Their sweet cherry flavor is something you can easily get hooked on--stock up on these before any storm hits! SMILE

Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active. Eat these with this caveat in mind. Sugar is not exactly the greatest thing for your teeth, either, so if you need a sugar free treat for any health reasons, you need to pick another type of candy.

The Swedish Fish come in easy to handle five ounce bags; each bag is easy to open and you don't have to close it up tightly again for the candy to remain fresh. As long as you're going to eat the five ounce bag within a few days you don't have to worry about freshness.

Overall, this candy is great to munch on when you're at the movies or anytime you get a craving for some really yummy, chewy candy. Enjoy!
Kristina C.
Review for: Assorted Box more...
Swedish Fish are great for any candy-requiring occasion. They are just the right amount of gummy - chewy, but not too chewy. Their flavor seems to be somewhere in the berry family but is hard to describe other than "Swedish Fish Flavored." They are sweet, but not overly so. Great for movie going, watching TV or just hanging around the house. I usually grab a box or bag at the drug store or dollar store whenever I have a craving. If you've never had them before, I would highly recommend a try.
Meagan R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I thought I was crazy purchasing such a huge bag of Swedish fish but it took us a while to get through the whole bag. Not because of its size and we love this candy so much. It’s a great way to portion your child’s snack size by only taking a small amount. For multiple children in your home you may go through this faster than we did but it helped save money by not having to run to the store to buy mini bags for lunch. We always had some in the pantry when we just want a little candy treat.
Maya M.
Review for: Bag more...
I cannot believe that I have only known about Swedish Fish for a handful of years! It is my go to pick for gummy candy! I always ask for it in my stocking or if anyone is heading for a trip out or into the store I ask them to grab me a bag. I am so happy my mom introduced me to them. The flavor is amazing and the perfect amount of sweetness and chewiness!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Red Bags, Bag more...
These are one of the most delicious candies I have ever eaten, I'm not sure what I would compare them to they are totally unique tasting and delicious. They are very affordable and the calories aren't as high as most candies (I am by no means saying any candy is healthy but if you count calories like I do then it matters.)
Emily G.
Dayton, OH
Ripping open a bag of Swedish Fish reminds me of being a little girl at the baseball park, and going to the concession stand for my favorite gummy candy treat. The taste and texture of Swedish Fish are perfect, and they make the most delicious snack that puts a smile on my face and reminds me of happy childhood memories!
Nicole T.
My kids love love love these Swedish fish. These are another old school candy I remember eating as a kid that my kids now eat. They are sweet, soft, chewy, and taste delicious! My husband is always bringing home those red little fishies for us. They’re probably not that great for your teeth but they’re so good to eat! They come in big fish, little fish, and even teeny tiny fish! They are my kid tested and my kid approved! Swedish Fish
Stephanie R.
Staten Island , NY
The best candy ever made! These are my favorite since I was a kid and I will always grab these at a store over a chocolate bar any day. Flavor is delicious, there affordable and there shapes as a fish can’t get any cuter then that. I would highly recommend this candy if you’ve never had it before.
Mariah S.
Gold Beach, OR
Review for: Bag more...
I think Swedish fish are my favorite candy because they aren't too sweet and overwhelming like many other candies. The Swedish fish gives a hint of sweetness to the candy that doesn't make you sick like other gummy worms or fish would. I would definitely purchase them again.
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
Review for: Bag more...
Definetly a candy for a trip to the movies or on a road trip.  They are almost a comfort food type of candy.  They have the perfect sweetness and almost a taffy like chew.  It’s a candy I e enjoyed sharing with my kids.  I purchase any time I know i’ll Be doing a lot of sitting.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?