BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Kianty R.
Hartford , CT
Swedish Fish is some of the very best candy I've ever had--and you can take that from me, an increasingly aged old man who's eaten a lot of candy in his day! LOL Seriously, though, these little red fish shaped candies are indeed every bit as soft, chewy and delicious as they say they are! Their sweet cherry flavor is something you can easily get hooked on--stock up on these before any storm hits! SMILE

Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active. Eat these with this caveat in mind. Sugar is not exactly the greatest thing for your teeth, either, so if you need a sugar free treat for any health reasons, you need to pick another type of candy.

The Swedish Fish come in easy to handle five ounce bags; each bag is easy to open and you don't have to close it up tightly again for the candy to remain fresh. As long as you're going to eat the five ounce bag within a few days you don't have to worry about freshness.

Overall, this candy is great to munch on when you're at the movies or anytime you get a craving for some really yummy, chewy candy. Enjoy!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Review for: Red Bags, Bag
These are one of the most delicious candies I have ever eaten, I'm not sure what I would compare them to they are totally unique tasting and delicious. They are very affordable and the calories aren't as high as most candies (I am by no means saying any candy is healthy but if you count calories like I do then it matters.)
Stephanie R.
Staten Island , NY
The best candy ever made! These are my favorite since I was a kid and I will always grab these at a store over a chocolate bar any day. Flavor is delicious, there affordable and there shapes as a fish can’t get any cuter then that. I would highly recommend this candy if you’ve never had it before.
Nicole T.
My kids love love love these Swedish fish. These are another old school candy I remember eating as a kid that my kids now eat. They are sweet, soft, chewy, and taste delicious! My husband is always bringing home those red little fishies for us. They’re probably not that great for your teeth but they’re so good to eat! They come in big fish, little fish, and even teeny tiny fish! They are my kid tested and my kid approved! Swedish Fish
Mariah S.
Gold Beach, OR
Review for: Bag
I think Swedish fish are my favorite candy because they aren't too sweet and overwhelming like many other candies. The Swedish fish gives a hint of sweetness to the candy that doesn't make you sick like other gummy worms or fish would. I would definitely purchase them again.
Jenn G.
San Miguel
I never tried these as a kid because I always thought they looked rather boring when compared to gummy worms and gobstoppers, but as an adult after I tried these I was sad I never gave them a chance!! I love Swedish Fish so much! Just the right amount per bag and usually easy to find to get.
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Review for: Bag
Definetly a candy for a trip to the movies or on a road trip.  They are almost a comfort food type of candy.  They have the perfect sweetness and almost a taffy like chew.  It’s a candy I e enjoyed sharing with my kids.  I purchase any time I know i’ll Be doing a lot of sitting.
Lanie B.
Stilwell
I am not a fan of regular "gummy" candy - like gummy bears - they don't dissolve, you might as well chew on rubber bands. BUT wait try some Swedish Fish - softer texture, richer flavor, not as sticky AND you can bags of ALL RED!! OMG - I am little racist when it comes to candy like this, I typically only really like the cherry - yellow and green are usually okay - but just say no to orange - UGH the flavor of baby aspirin when I a kid ruined pretty much orange everything for me - so YES I highly recommend RED swedish fish one of my guilty pleasures and they are fat free!!
Tiffany M.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I have bought these same Swedish Fish on Amazon several times, and whether or not they are stale is pretty much a toss-up. The first batch I got was quite fresh, the second was obviously stale, and the third was sort of in-between (and a large portion of the fish were mysteriously chopped in half, which doesn't really affect anything besides to make me laugh). I'll continue buying them here anyway, because it doesn't really matter if they're a little stale, and I've gotten stale ones from the grocery store on occasion as well.
Crystal M.
Salem, OR
It had been a long while since I'd eaten Swedish Fish, but I got a huge bag at my local Walmart recently and have been giving them out as treats to my Sunday School class kiddos. They LOVE them, and of course I always sneak a couple too, and I can't believe how soft they stay in the resealable container! I've had them several months and not only has the bag seemed BOTTOMLESS (they seem like they're going to last forever!) but the fishies are still so soft! Definitely recommend!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?