The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,501 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love this candy its like a cherry taste would recommend this to others bought at my local stores its sweet every dayi eat this
Love Swedish Fish. I only discovered them a few years ago and can't get enough. They are a must have in our summer boat bag.
I love Swedish fish, they're my go to heat snack when I want some candy and sugar. The texture and amount of sugar are just right
Swedish fish not only a no/low fat candy, it's not too sweet, and chewy, which is good because you'll chew longer and eat less.
Yum Yum Yum, these are great! I really like having these as a treat around the house. They are not awful for you and taste great.
The best candy around hands down. I always grab a bags when in the store. Just to have other around when i want something sweet.
I like Swedish fish, they are not too sweet and they are unique ! The candy sometimes get stuck to my teeth but it melts later on
They say they are soft and chewy but every time ive got them they are hard and gross. Don't recommend these at all. Waste of money
I love these!! Its so much better than any other gummy. It has a very slight licorice flavor, but its a lot better than licorice
These are good. They're not too sweet. I hate that they get stuck in my teeth, though. I always end up eating way too many! Lol.
Q & A
Who thinks these are the best candy ever?(if not what is your favorite?)
I've never had these, but everyone tells me they are "the best thing ever." Are they actually that good?
Are the beans as good as the fish?
Do these come in other flavors?
.........How good are these?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos