22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
One of my favorites growing up and still now. I do notice that they are not easy to find as the once were and can be a bit pricey.
A WEEK MANNN the flavor to these are so good and thsese candies are so chewy and soft anyone should enjoy these even at the moviss
Delicious! Always has been one of my favorite candies. I have it whenever I can, as it is very affordable and never lacking flavor
I love Swedish Fish! It's one of my go to candies I like to get when I go to the movies. They are usually inexpensive in the store.
The original, always the best. When they are fresh, there is nothing better. Although, you may need a toothpick after!
I like Swedish fish and they are very good. Some bags do have a strange after taste. The large fish are better than the small ones.
Absolutely, hands down, without a question my favorite candy of all time. They are so chewy and sweet. I can't get enough of them!
Love this little bad of candy! They are so chewy and filled with flavor! The fact that are almost always on sale is an added bonus!
Q & A
Who thinks these are the best candy ever?(if not what is your favorite?)
I've never had these, but everyone tells me they are "the best thing ever." Are they actually that good?
Are the beans as good as the fish?
Do these come in other flavors?
.........How good are these?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos