22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,502 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This is the best candy, its like it has a taste but at the same time it doesn't. Their very easy to chew and they are very addictive.
Swedish fish are one of my favorite gummies. A friend brought over a bag yesterday and between 4 of us the bag was gone in 5 minutes.
There not bad, but there like the candy that you keep eating but if you stop then you realize its not as good as you thought it was.
I use to strongly dislike Swedish fish but once I finally got to the point where I could finally appreciate them then I fell in love.
My daughter introduced me to SWEDISH FISH. I don't eat them a lot only when I get a taste for something sweet, other than chocolate.
Love the taste when they are fresh, but I often find the fish are too hard to eat and get stuck in my teeth. Gummy bears for the win!
They are definitely gummy and definately sweet. The only problem they have is that they are extremely hard to get out of your teeth😑
I love em when they're a bit stale, but even the fresh ones are good. What flavor is it? cherry? fruit? who knows, but still perfect.
Not my favorite candy but it ok. The taste is a bit off but it is kind of like a cherry gummie. I would prefer gummy bears over this
Q & A
Who thinks these are the best candy ever?(if not what is your favorite?)
I've never had these, but everyone tells me they are "the best thing ever." Are they actually that good?
Are the beans as good as the fish?
Do these come in other flavors?
.........How good are these?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos